Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:56:09 AM

This is a discussion thread pertaining to Buy-A-Hash(.com)/HASH seeking an IPO on Havelock.

This OP will show the posts that Benjamin/Ben/Benny/Benny1985 Schlichter scrubbed from his self-moderated thread oppose to addressing the issues since he's seeking over a million dollars in funding from the Bitcoin community to start up his Litecoin mining operation in Circleville, Ohio.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey, Benny. Do you and Brandon have anything in common with the Winklevoss twins?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey, Benny. Do you and Brandon have anything in common with the Winklevoss twins?

Not that I am aware of.

You're kidding, right? Does 2:11 and 2:16 ring any bells?

Yes, Benny and I are shill accounts for the winklevoss twins.

I'm going to try this one more time, but this time pretend you're in church and are on your good behavior.

Does 2:11 and 2:16 ring a bell, as in born 5 minutes apart... in September? Or, will you go for the hat trick and avoid the question some other way?

I'm going to try this one more time, but this time pretend you're in church and are on your good behavior.

Does 2:11 and 2:16 ring a bell, as in born 5 minutes apart... in September? Or, will you go for the hat trick and avoid the question some other way?

Yes, we're born 5 minutes apart. I have no clue how you found that out, but at any rate it's correct.

Seriously, he had no clue how I found out? Ever heard of Google? http://www.christianguitar.org/rreview/66549

What I, and I'm sure others, are now perplexed about is why you opted to not answer the question the first time, the second time at the very most opposed to beating around the bush? You and your brother being twins should not be a concern, but avoiding the issue makes you look like your hiding something.

Not that I am aware of.

Not that I am aware of.

You're kidding, right? Does 2:11 and 2:16 ring any bells?

Yes, we're born 5 minutes apart. I have no clue how you found that out, but at any rate it's correct.

Here's a freebie:

This is the way the exchange should've gone:

"Hey, Benny. Do you and Brandon have anything in common with the Winklevoss twins?"

"Yes. Brandon and I are twins born five minutes apart. I look forward to addressing any other questions or concerns you may have."

Nipped in the bud, oppose to locking your previous thread to start all over again with a self-moderated on, calling naysayers shills, and avoiding mundane questions. Pretend YOU are the one outside looking in. Would you invest in this outfit upon seeing the above?

FYI, if you think the above is cause for alarm, wait till you see my next post. It'll bring 68,000 tears to your eyes.

PS: I envision RENT tanking by morning.

I want to know how acknowledging time of birth is pertient to running a business.

We've already answered more questions than any single issuer on any thread. We've had more personal information posted on this forum than Neobee/bitfunder/ect yet have had no investor complaints or concerns about our busines practices. Only outside individuals who are digging up dirt.

Acknowledging time of birth or having a twin is not pertinent to running a business.

And, I'm glad to hear that done of your investors had any concerns to date about your business practices. But, you are now seeking public funding via Havelock, thus more of what your business model consists of should and will be scrutinized thanks to the likes of Danny Brewster.

If you're business model is of the up-and-up, then there's not a single thing that anybody like the likes of myself can bring to the table to thwart your IPO plans, but your tone and the way you've been presenting yourself the last couple days surely causes red flags to wave.

I'm sure you know what I meant when I espoused bringing 68,000 tears to one's eyes, didn't you? I'm pretty certain that's one aspect you rather not have exposed prior to your IPO.

The last one was penned in between the above exchanges, but opted to post it last below the fold:

Since the thread is locked... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703956.msg7984907#msg7984907

Ben owns a couple of rentals, outside of that he really isn't involved in real estate.

Art is a 3rd cousin of ours, we have never met him and he does not, nor has ever lived in Circleville (He's from Washington Court House).

I was kind of the one that introduced Ben to Bitcoin, he then in turn introduced me to the funding side of things.

To be clear, it was Brandon Schlichter a.k.a. Branny on this forum, Benjamin/Ben/Benny Schlichter's older brother (how much older has yet to be disclosed by said parties at this penning, albeit I have a clue).

Brandon introduced Benny to Bitcoin, and Benny introduced Brandon to how to get funding, so that we are clear at this point.

I just sent over the shareholder list to Havelock for migration. I also sent an email out to everyone.

You will need to use the SAME bitfunder email address to sign up to havelock. If this needs changed please email me ASAP.

I am also missing emails for two IDs.

250   1CGPxUjd82XNwMk1pJPimzumbxdkneKfZz
822   1CyEbtvE1hTCkayPN6BX6gn7jqhfab8GUT

In the post above, Brandon/Branny discloses that tRental Starter has secured IPO on Havelock.

Following me so far? It's not rocket science!

Yet... Bet you'll knew there was a yet coming, especially the Yetis among us.

Yet, on April 17, 2014 (ironically, my dad's birthday, albeit '38), Benny, the one who got his older brother, Brandon, into the funding aspect of Bitcoin is, he himself, seeking out his funding options: http://www.christianguitar.org/rreview/66549 (Oops! Wrong link.) http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=17-04-2014

Clearly, in the exchanges above, Benny was made aware of Havelock (which Brandon was already using) while on the hunt for funding options, of which his brother, Brandon, was already successfully using Havelock, hence no need to hunt further.

BTW, this is the first time on log.bitcoin-assets.com that Benny's name was attached to the moniker Mystickman, and at no time on said site has Benny even mentioned having a brother named Brandon that's a Bitcoiner and has been using Havelock since January of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:57:30 AM

I'm sure more posts will be deleted, so when they are I will add them to this post.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:58:47 AM

I'm now in the process of penning a post that'll bring 68,000 tears to Benny, Brandon and their current investor's eyes.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:08:26 AM

Seriously!? Your exercising your self-moderated options? Boys, you both just messed up big time!

Yes, because at this point, I am concerned for my families' safety in regards to what you're posting. You, IPO Magic, and NotLambChop have exhibited the same patternistic behavior in regards to undermine my company and my shareholders.

Given that you have spent a significant amount of time uncovering nothing in the way of negative behavior (sans inventions by your own mind about failure to disclose the time of our birth), I am convinced your aim is unfathomably malevolent. I have no guarantees your next post will not be pictures of my wife or child, or Branny's wife or child.

This is why I chose to self-moderate. Time will easily tell how right you are about anything you've posted. You're free to start your own thread and uncover whatever information you would like about myself or my (twin) brother.

Since you want to know so much about me, I will go ahead and disclose all that I can in one convenient posting:

I am 28 years old.
My wife's name is Tara
I have one child

You likely know this from Facebook, or wherever you can pull data from. What you will not find is a criminal record, as I have (yet) to get a parking ticket. What college education I have was from ministerial training to become a pastor, before I co-founded a research firm a few years ago.

If you really felt I was hiding something, you're more than free to come to Circleville, Ohio to meet myself and Branny, in person. We will gladly buy you lunch. Or you can meet me when I attend Cryptolina in a few weeks. Your choice.

Dude, you're off by a mile. I'm in Sandwich, IL, and not affiliated with anybody. Also, I have no intentions of posting anything to bring harm to you or your family, let alone pics. Everything I intend on posting will only negate what you've stated in the past, plus any other nuggets related to your business plan I may yet uncover. Claiming that you are now fearful of me hence deleting posts just adds more scrutiny to your endeavor.

I see Bitcointalk's twins wasted no time getting their votes in on my poll.

Hope they have the tissues ready by the time I pen the post that'll bring 68,000 tears to their eyes. The last one holding RENT shares on Havelock by morning (CST) is a rotten egg.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:20:15 AM

Hello,

I noticed that there are a lot of people getting onto the LTC bandwagon. It seems that 7950s and 7970s are arguably the best for LTC mining (from my understanding). I have a few 7950s on the way, so I was curious what some good settings were to shoot for. Most 7950 owners are reporting between 550 - 620 khash once some optimization is done.

If anyone has good settings, let us know! If I can save a few hours on a setup for 5 7950s, I'll gladly throw some coin to someone that can give me a batch script, or at least point me in the right direction for settings.

Thanks!

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg21780#msg21780

Proving it is rather easy at this point. I could easily point you to the Secretary of State's website with my LLC's name on it. Hashing power is even easier, as I can simply throw out our pool's API key that can verify that I am hashing at the moment - which as of currently, I am a top-10 hasher at a major LTC pool.

Amazing how somebody could go from waiting for his first major batch of miners to arrive to being in the top 10 spot on a pool all within a month's time.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:06:06 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 08:25:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

The long awaited, epic 68,000 tears post you'll been waiting for, with apologies for the delay, albeit it wasn't a Fortnight™.

Whats the status of the 0.04c/kwh and 68k sq ft building?
How does a successful IPO affect the timetable or progress of this lease?
What happens to the old HVAC and electric equipment after you move the operation?
Last time you built a mining facility the construction seemed to take couple weeks too long cutting into profits. Will this time be better?

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

2. It would help ensure that we can close the deal if any additional capital was/is needed for facility acquisition. As-is, the building is usable for retail/distribution, but not for larger scale mining. The facility is equipped with, at a minimum, 800a/208v service, but we need to continue investigation of the current capacity to see what maximum deployment is when we move in.

3. We will likely cut out the current HVAC equipment to be moved to the new facility. Furthermore, the facility is already equipped with a large number of air handlers/compressors. It was a former hardware sale company (think Lowes, but a mom & pop building). Regrettably, we could have purchased dozens of HVAC units at a fraction of retail when they liquidated the assets of the company. But there is still a reasonable amount of hardware available for utilization upon move-in.

4. We continued to pay out dividends regardless of where the facility was. Since our pivot involves a more retail-centric offering, we can put money into hardware resales, while ensuring that the HVAC/electric is done in a proper way. Once that is done, we'll leverage liquid capital from hardware sales to move into mining. Even then, I believe that we can broker a deal with companies like ZeusMiner that are willing to sell (or even give) you hardware if you're willing to split coin generation with them. This could be a scenario where the investor pays only for HVAC/electric installation, while we leverage said deal and merely pay for electricity - offsetting any hardware costs that the investor could occur while waiting (and losing) potential mining profits.

Astute readers are already aware of where I came up with my 68,000 [tears] figure. They all earned a star. For all other, well... what can I say but sorry.

Note the date of the above post: July 24, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Before I go any further, let's all bow our heads and pray: Heavenly Father, Jehovah, please forgive me for what I'm about to disclose about our brethren. Amen, Hallelujah, and all that jazz.

April 25, 2014: http://www.corecompute.com/bitcoin/bitcoin_20140425.html

Note the important part:

mrstickball   btiefert: my company is in negotiation to purchase a very large warehouse for hashing / eCommerce sales for miners

mrstickball   its too large for what we need... its 68,000 square foot

Boy, what I would give to see the first of those 68,000 tears a fallin'. Then again, Benny may be a tad slow, for earlier he conveniently forgot that he had a twin bother.

Noticed I highlighted the 'is in negotiation' clause. You're probably wondering why I would do such. Without any further ado,...

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=107

All of the IPO proceeds raise by BTCI shall be used for further investment into BuyAHash. BuyAHash states that a portion of IPO proceeds will go towards the lease of a large, 68,000 square foot facility which has been made available to the market. Under full ownership, BuyAHash seeks to utilize the facility for warehousing of our goods as well as hosting of their computer systems. This property is currently available for lease requiring approximately 100,000 USD for deposit and leasing funds. As per our last inspection, the property needs little modification to be utilized for our purposes. Additionally, we note that the target facility has access to industrial-grade electricity at a rate of $0.04 per KWh which is extremely competitive for a large scale hashing facility.

Physical Infrastructure – BuyAHash has located a building with 68,000 sq. ft of warehousing/industrial space for sale. We would like to lease this building, as it has the electrical infrastructure to handle significantly more hashing capacity than we currently have. Additionally, the additional space can be used to maintain a better distribution channel for products, due to the facility having loading docks for commercial trucks.

Meet Benny's new Buy-A-Hash facility: http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

Conveniently located on Dry Run Creek sans a paddle: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2150+N+Court+St,+Circleville,+OH&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&es_sm=122&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=_gDSU_-uAYi1yASrjIKwAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Reserve public auction for commercial property.  The auction will be held on Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON.  Preview will be by appointment only and the day of the auction starting at 11:00am

This property has a contiguous 68,000 square feet with docks, overhead doors, retail space, storage area, sliding outside doors and paved parking.  Full utilities, security system store front area with the opportunity to

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Lot Size: 3.77 acres and approximately 68,000 squarefeet of commercial retail and warehouse facility.

Annual Taxes: 15,018.05

http://www.innovativerevenuesolutions.net/cgi-bin/mnarcview.cgi?irsauction/20140612

Note the date of the auction: Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON

30 days later would fall on July, 12, 2014, when the building WOULD have be closed on.

Yet, 12 days after that date (yesterday), Benny stated...

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

Surely, there has to be a misunderstanding on my part, and I'm sure Benny will be on this non-self-moderated thread to set the record straight because if he doesn't, his Buy-A-Hash WON'T IPO, and RENT will kick the bucket within 24 hours, because clearly these guys are not being up-and-up with their current and future investors, in spite of them claiming to be good Christians.

I wonder if the following two auctioneers located in or around Circleville, OH, know each other: Dan Schlichter (also a real estate agent) and John D. Rogers.

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Since Benny said he won the auction, that means he had to put down a minimum of 10% of $318,000 + $31,800, or $34,980 if he was the sole and winning bidder, otherwise his outlay is higher.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg21789#msg21789

My town is "Run down" in the fact there aren't a lot of jobs and a lot of commercial spaces for rent, thus why I can get everything cheaply.

Translated: I have stacks of applications from businesses ready to least my unwanted/unneeded space of my our 68,000 Sq Ft facility.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:31:37 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 08:45:05 AM by Gleb Gamow

Bottom line, Benny has stated that he has won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility.

I'm willing to bet Benny and Brandon Schlichter, kin of Art Schlichter, are not going to have a very pleasant Friday.

You're doing it wrong!

~Danny Brewster
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703956.msg7986896#msg7986896

I've had 7 of the dozen or so people who've thanked me for doing this research quote/reference the above. I wonder why.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:55:26 AM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg195791#msg195791

For the record, Carnth -

I have been doxxed by Swan66/NotLambChop/IPOMagic/Glen Gamow on Bitcointalk. They are posting private details about my life, digging up significant amounts of information in an attempt to discredit myself and my company. I have done nothing to warrant this (sans attempting to run a company). You can easily read the 104 pages prior to Swan's arrival and see no malicious activity by any user, nor myself. I am starting to fear for my family's well being, simply because I am trying to run a crypto company. I am unsure how to handle this kind of thing, because I am certain they are (all) hiding behind proxies, and have no aim for rational discourse. I've offered to meet these people in real life to discuss any issues with the company.

At this juncture, I am befuddled by what I should do. I've already had to self-moderate my companies' thread on Bitcointalk, because the same kind of incredible behavior is going on there.

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, not one fuckin' soul is even thinkin' about threatening you or your family. I, myself, have stuck it up heavily bitcoiner's asses and haven't once received a threatening phone call. The following is my true vitals:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I've once even scanned my current IL DL sans masking the ID # and posted it on this very forum, and it even included my SSN.

Now, quit crying like a fuckin' baby!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:12:29 AM

This is puzzling: http://buyahash.com/home-v4-small-slider/

Based in Ohio under the auspices of some Hong Kong thingie and UK‘s #1 website for ASIC Mining Hardware seeking IPO from a Panama Fund thingie that a James Grant from Canada may or may not be associated with, and special thanks to Danny Brewster formally from Cyprus, I, from Sandwich, not UK but IL, do the due diligence that everybody else hasn't taken the time to conduct.
Branny

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:43:59 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 12:56:01 PM by Branny

I guess if it REALLY mattered to BAH investors he could post a copy of the sales contract.

Hint Hint - It's not a 30 day contract Smiley
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:40:24 PM

I guess if it REALLY mattered to BAH investors he could post a copy of the sales contract.

You know what else might "REALLY matter to BAH investors"?  The fact that they aren't BAH investors Smiley

Do you think Gleb has gotten to the point of harassment and you could get some LEO involved?

I wouldn't want LEO but when you go after someone's family and someone's money...

Ah, the "they threatened mah family!" gambit!  Last used by the other totally honest businessman and HASH exchangemate, Danny Brewster of Neo Bee.

If the threat is genuine, it would be downright irresponsible not to involve LEO.

Of course, a few other interesting things will come to light, like fraudulent Sec filings:  https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598311/000159831114000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
http://s30.postimg.org/akn4i5u41/Capture.jpg
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/BAH-C.PT/details

So I'm pretty confident no LEO will be involved Smiley
Silly children.  This thread alone contains "over a hundred pages" of undeniable evidence, more than enough for any TLA to own the brothers SCHLICHTER.

TL;DR: You dun goofed.

Just keep punching, Joe!
R_Lem

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:29:21 PM

Just keep punching, Joe!

But I thought his name was Bruno? ...or Gleb or Phinnaeus. This Phinnaeus (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667460.0) who tried to scam $2800 and has yet to explain himself.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

Joe=Joe Luis, a boxer.  "Just keep punching, Joe" was purportedly advice given to him during a losing fight.

The blushing naivete of this whole operation is absolutely endearing!  I mean, that Lightcointalk thread!  What's the criminal counterpart to Keystone Cops?
Whatever it is, the flimflam bros are it. Like bank robbers planning their heist on an interwebs forum, these geniuses do all the legwork for whatever TLA (state/federal) chooses to own them!
Proof of intent?

Benny would you mind posting a roadmap for the future of what's going to happen with these stark changes? I'm specifically curious about dividends and where our new exchange will be. Sorry to bother you with this on top of everything you're already running.

-NapKing

Sure thing, roadmap is as follows:

1. Creation of a Hong Kong private company, with an appointed trustee based in China/HK to comply with their laws
2. Sell current LLC to HK company
3. Re-List BAH on available exchange under new HK-based corporation.
4. Create IPO / Transfer user names / wallets / shares to new company listing
5. Proceed with running/managing the company

Allright!  

hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, not one fuckin' soul is even thinkin' about threatening you or your family. I, myself, have stuck it up heavily bitcoiner's asses and haven't once received a threatening phone call. The following is my true vitals:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I've once even scanned my current IL DL sans masking the ID # and posted it on this very forum, and it even included my SSN.

So Gleb is Phinneus Gage's shill account or Gleb is just stealing Phin's info?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0;wap2
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

You know what else might "REALLY matter to BAH investors"?  The fact that they aren't BAH investors Smiley

Do you think Gleb has gotten to the point of harassment and you could get some LEO involved?

I wouldn't want LEO but when you go after someone's family and someone's money...

Ah, the "they threatened mah family!" gambit!  Last used by the other totally honest businessman and HASH exchangemate, Danny Brewster of Neo Bee.

If the threat is genuine, it would be downright irresponsible not to involve LEO.

Of course, a few other interesting things will come to light, like fraudulent Sec filings:  https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598311/000159831114000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
http://s30.postimg.org/akn4i5u41/Capture.jpg
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/BAH-C.PT/details

So I'm pretty confident no LEO will be involved Smiley
Silly children.  This thread alone contains "over a hundred pages" of undeniable evidence, more than enough for any TLA to own the brothers SCHLICHTER.

TL;DR: You dun goofed.

Just keep punching, Joe!

I'm willing to bet that Brothers Schlick are expoloring their LEO options with their local Barney Fife and Matlock (hmmm, that was serendipitous, noting the syllable lock). Hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if by happenstance they have an uncle in Florida who's a PO.  Wink

If by chance papers need to be served, I've already provided my full name, address, and phone number, unlike Brothers Schlick who opted to list their entities under their 60+ year old mama's address, the very person they feel in their warped minds is now fearful for her life due to the internet Svengoolies, probably going as far as purchasing candles from her local candle shop, circling them around her home and setting them aflame to keep us goolies at bay.

Meanwhile, Brothers Schlick will do everything possible to spin the 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, allegations so that they can still IPO come Monday. Unfortunately, I don't see them playing their cards right on this issue, for they've already fucked up big-time when Schlick the Younger locked HASH's thread to start a self-moderated one, then dared me to start my own, ergo this thread.

Art Schlichter: Distant third cousin boys, while I'm in the slammer serving my 20 years, promise me you'll continue with your ministry, always be truthful, and stay away from gambling.
Brother Schlicks: We promise! http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Play-Texas-Hold-Em-Well&id=3262739

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:23:47 PM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

So Gleb is Phinneus Gage's shill account or Gleb is just stealing Phin's info?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0;wap2

How can it be a shill account if it's declared?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

Just keep punching, Joe!

But I thought his name was Bruno? ...or Gleb or Phinnaeus. This Phinnaeus (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667460.0) who tried to scam $2800 and has yet to explain himself.

Other bear that overslept their hibernation:

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

I want to know how acknowledging time of birth is pertient to running a business.

We've already answered more questions than any single issuer on any thread. We've had more personal information posted on this forum than Neobee/bitfunder/ect yet have had no investor complaints or concerns about our busines practices. Only outside individuals who are digging up dirt.

But, when harder questions are put forth, it's time to buzz LEO Fife.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:41:27 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 08:07:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703956.msg7986896#msg7986896

Benny owns 0 shares in RentalStarter.

I'm more than happy to prove to our proposed board of advisors of this.

Additionally I do not own shares in his company.

Ergo, two completely different entities sans any crossover, unless...

Branny, is annual indexation of the rent to the official CPI also a regular practice in the US?

Or do you have a lower / higher freedom in adjusting to the local rental market?

P.S. avoiding 'slum' is a very sane practice, imho

If our properties get government subsidy , they are CPI indexed.

Otherwise if not, we are allowed to raise/lower rent based on market rates. There is no rent protection/caps in my market (They exist in the US, but not here).

Branny, is annual indexation of the rent to the official CPI also a regular practice in the US?

Or do you have a lower / higher freedom in adjusting to the local rental market?

P.S. avoiding 'slum' is a very sane practice, imho

I've never seen annual indexing to anything in any of my rental agreements. It is all based on the market.

I've seen CPI indexation , no regular rental increases and yearly increases of 1%-3% as part of the contract. All depends on the landlord.

Yeah but if BTC/USD increases, it decreases the value of our investment....?

Rentalstarter is tied to USD, if the BTC:USD rate increases, the value of bitcoins goes down. If bitcoins devalue then the rate increases significantly.

My goal was to develop this into a BTC:USD hedge if people are bearish on bitcoin.

News :

We are currently negotiating/working on property #2.

If it lands as I think it will , we will close Monday on the second property, rehab will take a little less than a week. We already have a tenant that is qualified for this property which will produce on the September dividend.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703956.msg7984957#msg7984957

I have never met Art Schlichter in my life. We share an unfortunate last name, and a very vague relationship (3rd cousin, I believe).

As for the rest of your post(s), I am unsure what it has to do with me. I own one apartment - the one I live in with my wife and child. The vast majority of your post involves my brother. I am not involved in RentalStarter in any capacity.

Otherwise, feel free to dig up whatever you like on me. I am glad to answer whatever questions you have of me.

Note to self: At 54, it's probably time to get a pair of glasses, for you're seeing things. But, you better do it prior to Benny penning his explanation to how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probable be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World. You don't want to make the same mistake of seeing something that's not there like you did above thinking you saw Benny having a vested interest in Rental Starter when clearly he stated that he doesn't. That would be a My Bad on so many levels.

BTW, Brothers Schlick, please don't pull-a-Brewster (leaving his daughter in Cyprus) and leave mama alone to fend off the wolves when you up-and-leave Circleville, OH, after you finally amass enough precious in your coffer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: