Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236522 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:22:11 AM

Account Balance Retrieval Error: INVALID_SIGNATURE

seems like API key issue for me, but I put it in like 4 times. Made sure I was putting in proper spots. Read info is checked
that means the apisecret is wrong somehow.

It was my sandboxy.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:53:03 AM

You guys all did great with quick feedback,.  All of it will be in the next build and I'm so eager to get it to you all.  I'm shooting for 3-5 days with a fix build in between before the new layout release.

Thank you. I really appreciate your hard work. Smiley

foolio

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:12:00 AM

Would be nice if I could see more of the order book, perhaps a larger/re-sizable window to accommodate more of it.

Candlestick and depth charts. A good depth chart like MP has.

The depth value columns for the books are very important, would be nice to be able to toggle between units and btc value on those. Trade history is important too, preferably color coded with buys in green, sells in red. I like the charts and books as laid out on altcoinlive... much simpler but better than bitcoinwisdom in my opinion, mostly because you can see more information on the screen without having to scroll. I would like to see a similar format, with the other information displayed in the blank area to the right.

Display/monitor and/or chart other basic stats such as XXhour volume, coin age, max and current supply, block rewards/production rate, net hash rates, rich lists, google trends/twitter/forum activity, pre-mine amount, etc etc... the more the better, but with clever functionality to manage the visibility in limited space (which again, should be maximized to full screen).

Audio/email/sms alerts for not only static price targets, but configurable for all other stats too, for instance: if volume over the last 3 hours is 10%+ greater than the 3 hour volume average of the last 3 days, and price > y , then alert (or trade). I would love to be able to specify multiple conditions such as this, and something like a checklist of coins that each rule set I define can be applied to.

Besides alert, be able to place, cancel and/or re-adjust orders based on conditions such as amount of support/resistance through a given price range.... for instance if support builds to x amount in y to z price range, then place a buy order, or cancel an order if the support wanes past the specified level. I would like to have as many stats/conditions to work with as possible as well as maximum flexibility in combining them into rule sets.

I would like to assign a weight to stats and conditions which I specify which can then all be factored to produce a score, and to sort a partial or entire list of coins according to their scores.

Open multiple markets in multiple windows to take advantage of multiple screens.

Time can be of the essence at times... it would be nice to have some quick basic functions in a menu, such as a "dump" option that will just dump all your coins into the current buy orders in one click +confirm, without having to do a bunch of clicking around or typing anything.

Personal wish list Smiley

Thanks for making this tool. It seems like a very interesting way as a developer to make a good amount of money from a software that is more or less free or very affordable to use compared to similar tools which typically require you to buy an expensive license. I'm hopeful because I see a great incentive for continued development with this model. My suggestion is develop aggressively from here if possible because competition will likely not be far behind once this proves to be successful.

Just installed it. Very nice!

Here are some of my suggestions:
1. Would be nice it if showed "Total with 0.25% Fee" amount in BTC when buying/selling. (so I know how much BTC my order is worth)
2. Would be nice to show a BTC value column on both buy/sell order book on the main trade window.
3. Make the existing balloon popup instantly with zero delay when hovering over the orders so i can hover scroll down the list quickly.
4. Need to make it so that the Auto-refresh does not resets the Quantity/Rate order fields.
5. Market Trade history table below the Buying/Selling order book would be nice.
6. Is it possible to stop the blinking of the order book during the refresh?
7. Have a "Last Refreshed" information on the bottom status bar? (to know when it last refreshed successfully)
8. Like BTC-e, would be nice to have a color highlight feature of my orders in the Buy/Sell order book.
9. Have a auto-search / complete feature in the coin selection drop down menu. (e.g. type first couple of letters such as "bi" to get to BITS)

Awesome work!
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:01:30 AM

My suggestion is develop aggressively from here if possible because competition will likely not be far behind once this proves to be successful.

yes for sure - there are tons of coin-devs now going nuts in their heads screaming "Why the hell did I not think of this first??"

been using this tool active today, and has made quite a profit on some coins already.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
tfbpa

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Interesting app, what I am mostly looking for is a bot that can do the following:

Put in buy order for "altcoin A" at a price of 0.01 BTC
Put in sell order for "altcoin A" at a price of 0.011 BTC
Stop/Loss, i.e. safety sell market order when price for "altcoin A" falls below 0.009 BTC

This requires to NOT use the existing funds, as that doesn't work. Basically the exact same functionality as Cryptsy.com has with their "triggers" would be awesome.

Is that something you consider?
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

Interesting app, what I am mostly looking for is a bot that can do the following:

Put in buy order for "altcoin A" at a price of 0.01 BTC
Put in sell order for "altcoin A" at a price of 0.011 BTC
Stop/Loss, i.e. safety sell market order when price for "altcoin A" falls below 0.009 BTC

This requires to NOT use the existing funds, as that doesn't work. Basically the exact same functionality as Cryptsy.com has with their "triggers" would be awesome.

Is that something you consider?

It is exactly what is going to be in the major update!  I dont throw all the goodies in at once.  Here;s the plan:
-minor update tonight for fixes of the little things and adds of some of the suggestions.
-MAJOR update and new look with many more auto features like you mention in 5 days.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Would be nice if I could see more of the order book, perhaps a larger/re-sizable window to accommodate more of it.

Candlestick and depth charts. A good depth chart like MP has.

The depth value columns for the books are very important, would be nice to be able to toggle between units and btc value on those. Trade history is important too, preferably color coded with buys in green, sells in red. I like the charts and books as laid out on altcoinlive... much simpler but better than bitcoinwisdom in my opinion, mostly because you can see more information on the screen without having to scroll. I would like to see a similar format, with the other information displayed in the blank area to the right.

Display/monitor and/or chart other basic stats such as XXhour volume, coin age, max and current supply, block rewards/production rate, net hash rates, rich lists, google trends/twitter/forum activity, pre-mine amount, etc etc... the more the better, but with clever functionality to manage the visibility in limited space (which again, should be maximized to full screen).

Audio/email/sms alerts for not only static price targets, but configurable for all other stats too, for instance: if volume over the last 3 hours is 10%+ greater than the 3 hour volume average of the last 3 days, and price > y , then alert (or trade). I would love to be able to specify multiple conditions such as this, and something like a checklist of coins that each rule set I define can be applied to.

Besides alert, be able to place, cancel and/or re-adjust orders based on conditions such as amount of support/resistance through a given price range.... for instance if support builds to x amount in y to z price range, then place a buy order, or cancel an order if the support wanes past the specified level. I would like to have as many stats/conditions to work with as possible as well as maximum flexibility in combining them into rule sets.

I would like to assign a weight to stats and conditions which I specify which can then all be factored to produce a score, and to sort a partial or entire list of coins according to their scores.

Open multiple markets in multiple windows to take advantage of multiple screens.

Time can be of the essence at times... it would be nice to have some quick basic functions in a menu, such as a "dump" option that will just dump all your coins into the current buy orders in one click +confirm, without having to do a bunch of clicking around or typing anything.

Personal wish list Smiley

Thanks for making this tool. It seems like a very interesting way as a developer to make a good amount of money from a software that is more or less free or very affordable to use compared to similar tools which typically require you to buy an expensive license. I'm hopeful because I see a great incentive for continued development with this model. My suggestion is develop aggressively from here if possible because competition will likely not be far behind once this proves to be successful.

Just installed it. Very nice!

Here are some of my suggestions:
1. Would be nice it if showed "Total with 0.25% Fee" amount in BTC when buying/selling. (so I know how much BTC my order is worth)
2. Would be nice to show a BTC value column on both buy/sell order book on the main trade window.
3. Make the existing balloon popup instantly with zero delay when hovering over the orders so i can hover scroll down the list quickly.
4. Need to make it so that the Auto-refresh does not resets the Quantity/Rate order fields.
5. Market Trade history table below the Buying/Selling order book would be nice.
6. Is it possible to stop the blinking of the order book during the refresh?
7. Have a "Last Refreshed" information on the bottom status bar? (to know when it last refreshed successfully)
8. Like BTC-e, would be nice to have a color highlight feature of my orders in the Buy/Sell order book.
9. Have a auto-search / complete feature in the coin selection drop down menu. (e.g. type first couple of letters such as "bi" to get to BITS)

Awesome work!

I get this a lot about the order book.  The API does not allow more than 50 listings so I can't change that unless bittrex changes that..its the same at the website trading pages.  I like all your other suggestions, though Smiley.
foolio

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:22:19 PM

I get this a lot about the order book.  The API does not allow more than 50 listings so I can't change that unless bittrex changes that..its the same at the website trading pages.  I like all your other suggestions, though Smiley.

Yeah, I don't understand why the 50 limit, I sure wish we could get the complete books.

Most important to me (besides charts) is being able to see down to about 25 listings though, on books and trade history... *without having to scroll*, and with depth columns for order books... such as altcoinlive does. I think the layout there is very well thought out and useful for how simple it is... you should copy it IMO.

Only 10 listings visible (unscrolled) without any charts or depth columns, where I have to scroll two listings and start adding numbers in my head is painful to try and do when simultaneously monitoring 20+ markets throughout the day.  I need that info ready at a quick glance. That's why I don't really use the charts and books as listed on the exchange itself and prefer altcoinlive... not to mention that having that many bittrex tabs open sucks the life out of my browser and ram.

I dream of a trading app that reduces the number of places I have to go to research and gather info about coins. I want the app to do all that for me, as much as possible because it's so time consuming (and I'm a lazy bastard). What I really dream of is an open source app which does all this, that supports multiple exchanges, but I suppose that's asking a bit much lol.

But I'm still very grateful for what you have done here... such a great idea, I'm looking forward to continued development!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:48:42 PM

Yeah, I don't understand why the 50 limit, I sure wish we could get the complete books.

Most important to me (besides charts) is being able to see down to about 25 listings though, on books and trade history... *without having to scroll*, and with depth columns for order books... such as altcoinlive does. I think the layout there is very well thought out and useful for how simple it is... you should copy it IMO.

Only 10 listings visible (unscrolled) without any charts or depth columns, where I have to scroll two listings and start adding numbers in my head is painful to try and do when simultaneously monitoring 20+ markets throughout the day.  I need that info ready at a quick glance. That's why I don't really use the charts and books as listed on the exchange itself and prefer altcoinlive... not to mention that having that many bittrex tabs open sucks the life out of my browser and ram.

I dream of a trading app that reduces the number of places I have to go to research and gather info about coins. I want the app to do all that for me, as much as possible because it's so time consuming (and I'm a lazy bastard). What I really dream of is an open source app which does all this, that supports multiple exchanges, but I suppose that's asking a bit much lol.

But I'm still very grateful for what you have done here... such a great idea, I'm looking forward to continued development!
with version 2, which i've posted a pic of and that will be out within 5 days,  i can change it to show the whole list.. there's room on the main form now to do that.  I think that's what i'll do.  Thanks.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:35:32 PM

I'd really like to see an extra column on each side for "Sum (BTC)", like to what's already on Bittrex, so that I can (at a glance) see how many coins it'd take/give to buy/sell to a certain row. Maybe along with an option to enable/disable columns?

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:11:36 PM

I'd really like to see an extra column on each side for "Sum (BTC)", like to what's already on Bittrex, so that I can (at a glance) see how many coins it'd take/give to buy/sell to a certain row. Maybe along with an option to enable/disable columns?

Good one.  You got it.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:28:19 AM

A "Minimize to System Tray" option would be nice.

Is there any way to stop the buy/sell list flickering on the refresh? It's like an eye magnet... I'll put the window off to the side and work on other stuff and SNAP -my eye are drawn to the refresh flicker. Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:46:04 AM

A "Minimize to System Tray" option would be nice.

Is there any way to stop the buy/sell list flickering on the refresh? It's like an eye magnet... I'll put the window off to the side and work on other stuff and SNAP -my eye are drawn to the refresh flicker. Cheesy

Yes there is a way.. m working on that as well.. i have addressed an earlier post about the same thing.  Thanks.
orgmatileg

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:14:38 AM

I cant imagine this great software are useable, i cant wait until next update.. Keep working dev  Grin
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:21:11 AM

I just posted the new update. re download it .  many improvements to the functions that already existed:

I consider this a "minor" update.  The big update is still to come!  
1- new layout.. bigger form.
2- fixed minor bugs..
  - no more flicker in lists
  - reloading order book will not change the buy sell textboxes.  Just click on an order to populate the boxes.
  - use decimal in the ping pong coin amount textboxes
3- added to accounts list the btc and dollar value of each coin .. also total accounts values
  - you can also click the coin listing in the accounts list to change to that coin in the main form.

.. there are other things improved im probably forgetting.... Enjoy!

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:25:44 AM

New minor updated version seems to be up! Great work dev!

Latest version :  1.1.1.1   Updated 7/30
Download: http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader.zip

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:33:22 AM

Just some quick feedback: (Windows 7 x64 .NET 4.5)
1. For me, the list still blinks/flickers upon auto-refresh. (but it does not flicker when clicking Load Order Book instead)
2. From Accounts, when I click on the coin, the main form does not change. (tried right clicking, double left clicking etc)

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:49:34 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:08:45 AM by MarKusRomanus

Just some quick feedback: (Windows 7 x64 .NET 4.5)
1. For me, the list still blinks/flickers upon auto-refresh. (but it does not flicker when clicking Load Order Book instead)
2. From Accounts, when I click on the coin, the main form does not change. (tried right clicking, double left clicking etc)

Ok.. yes well. the account click was working and i did more.. maybe i broke it before release.  No worry.. its very minor and it will be fixed really fast
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

OK.. both those issues are fixed and i will post   posted the new update, 1.1.1.2  in a few minutes.
3angle

Activity: 224

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:00:53 AM

downloading now

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: