Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:42:15 PM

+1 for the deadline + tips.

Can someone more knowledgeable confirm that it could be ready for 11, 12 or 13 august?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:52:47 PM

AFAIK deposits need to be implemented and the exchange needs to be tailored for Voot (all placeholder texts, currencies etc. should be changed). I am not IT guy, so not sure how much time is needed. Note that Smoke team works on several projects. Maybe it could be done in an evening or maybe in a week. If this is the voice of community, of course we can set hard deadline for the release (date set based on amount of time to complete such work needed). On the other hand, if the community does not want this, we will not do this (which might mean that Smoke team won't rush their work). Either way, it's your call. Feel free to PM me if you happen to know how much time should we estamite for completion of such thing.

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:55:34 PM

AFAIK deposits need to be implemented and the exchange needs to be tailored for Voot (all placeholder texts, currencies etc. should be changed). I am not IT guy, so not sure how much time is needed. Note that Smoke team works on several projects. Maybe it could be done in an evening or maybe in a week. If this is the voice of community, of course we can set hard deadline for the release (date set based on amount of time to complete such work needed). On the other hand, if the community does not want this, we will not do this (which might mean that Smoke team won't rush their work). Either way, it's your call. Feel free to PM me if you happen to know how much time should we estamite for completion of such thing.

So what's the plan for today, whale? The P-word?
whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:57:27 PM

You may have accidentaly figure that on out, you know? Wink

john312

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:59:35 PM

Oh, so is it a plan? Likea roadmap? Starts with P. Tongue
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:43:50 PM

Why the volume/price is always so low on weekends? People do not trade?
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:50:00 PM

Okay, I have gone through every P word I know, including the nasty and sometimes tasty ones.. Here is my guess.

PoS-Anon....

I will be waiting on the edge of my seat to know if I was correct. Smiley

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

Why the volume/price is always so low on weekends? People do not trade?

Here is my take and it's only a guess. Take it at that.

Back when I used to day trade real stocks there was a simple rule. NEVER hold anything after the bell. Smiley  That way you don't get a nasty surprise when you wake up. I am holding more than a few VOOT at the moment which I would normally not do, but let's look at the situation.

The coin is extremely undervalued compared to it's peers, and next to a ScamTrix ICO coin which are going all the time at 8000K/10000K sats it's a steal.
There is a concerted effort by Whale and his partners to keep the value up with very large buy walls that would take the entire sell side to eat through. That makes me feel a bit better about holding.
The community over the last week has recovered pretty well from a real kick in the balls and started to pull together for the coin.
A lot of weak hands are out now, and I am guessing we have even eaten through a sizable chunk of those that bought in at 65 sats and now can sell for a 10 fer.

The lower volume is causing wider price swings today, but they should stabilize tomorrow when people start buying in again to trade. And you never know what Whale has up his sleeves for today's news announcement, so they might regret having not been here this weekend.

Not investment advice. Just a guess. Take it at that please.

whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:58 PM

I promised some news today and you are going to get it, but before it happens, let me share this additional info with you.

VOOT is recruiting!

Managing Voot is extremely time consuming.
I am doing my best to deliver, but it is extremally exhausting, so I guess me and jeffersonsairplane should have third person in the team.
This could make things work even more efficient and should raise level of trust in the community (we don't want another situation of coin's dawnfall caused by one person). This way investors will feel more secure, knowing that even if some of us get abducted by UFO, rest will continue to work and nothing bad will happen to the coin. Think of it as decentralised team, bullet-proof and even stronger than now.

Of course, we don't want to pick just any person.
If you think you have skills and dedication to help us manage Voot, please PM me.
I think it would be required that you start "working" with us full time 20 August latest, but we will slowly introduce you as soon as possible, giving you more and more responsible things to do, because we also need to understand that we can trust you.

Additionaly, any contributions of other member's of Voot community is welcomed. So if you can prepare some multimedia, texts, meme, useful/fun tool just PM me and we will think when and how to share it with the community, to make Voot benefit.

Also, building buy support is welcomed. We are working together on success of Voot.

The aim of Voot is to be as much decentralised and outsourced as possible. We should rely on outsourced developers, that can be paid to get some cool new innovative issues done. So if you think that something needs to be implemented to Voot and know someone who can do it for the right price, just PM me.

Once again, this is not the main info of today. That will come later, hopefully after the dumpers get tired of dumping. Wink Once again, don't get tricked by people who are building sell walls to make you sell cheap. Look what happened today. People were tricked o sell coins for 660 satoshi - some of those coins were bought for 820 satoshi probably. All because of what? Because someone planted fake sell wall of 4 BTC, which disappeared later. Do not give satisfaction to the scammers. Satisfy yourselves. Smiley

Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:31:22 PM

I like this ^

Change...is in the air.
You know why
MinerMario

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

I promised some news today and you are going to get it, but before it happens, let me share this additional info with you.

VOOT is recruiting!

I am doing my best to deliver, but it is extremally exhausting, so I guess me and jeffersonsairplane should have third person in the team.
This could make things work even more efficient and should raise level of trust in the community (we don't want another situation of coin's dawnfall caused by one person). This way investors will feel more secure, knowing that even if some of us get abducted by UFO, rest will continue to work and nothing bad will happen to the coin. Think of it as decentralised team, bullet-proof and even stronger than now.

If you think you have skills and dedication to help us manage Voot, please PM me.
I think it would be required that you start "working" with us full time 20 August latest, but we will slowly introduce you as soon as possible, giving you more and more responsible things to do, because we also need to understand that we can trust you.

Additionaly, any contributions of other member's of Voot community is welcomed. So if you can prepare some multimedia, texts, meme, useful/fun tool just PM me and we will think when and how to share it with the community, to make Voot benefit.

Also, building buy support is welcomed. We are working together on success of Voot.

The aim of Voot is to be as much decentralised and outsourced as possible. We should rely on outsourced developers, that can be paid to get some cool new innovative issues done. So if you think that something needs to be implemented to Voot and know someone who can do it for the right price, just PM me.

Once again, this is not the main info of today. That will come later, hopefully after the dumpers get tired of dumping. Wink Once again, don't get tricked by people who are building sell walls to make you sell cheap. Look what happened today. People were tricked o sell coins for 660 satoshi - some of those coins were bought for 820 satoshi probably. All because of what? Because someone planted fake sell wall of 4 BTC, which disappeared later. Do not give satisfaction to the scammers. Satisfy yourselves. Smiley

You are doing a great job Whale. Please see PM. I am only a junior member but I might be able to help with the other thing if the community is okay with it.

Can't wait for today's news break. Smiley

SMOKEPROJECT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

thanks to the community and all who believe in our development.
whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:55:03 PM

Some additional info from Smoke project.
(Needed to cut out some top secret parts of the message as promised)

"first i really liked your youtube video and you are taking the privacy of the project extremely seriously, (...) as u can see being on it we have worked very hard for it to come together, there is a few bugs on it right now that we are ironing out everyday we are ready for a release and everyday we find something else that needs to be tweaked. (...) huge push when it comes to this exchange as it may become the anonynimity market leader. (...) i ask you to keep reinforcing the case for legitimate business activity with regard to anonymous use. (...)"

And still, this is not the promised P-news. Wink

whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:06:47 PM

VOOT is recruiting!

You are doing a great job Whale. Please see PM. I am only a junior member but I might be able to help with the other thing if the community is okay with it.

Can't wait for today's news break. Smiley

You ve proven yourself to be great candidate with the whole escrow thing. Will get back to you in a few days - too many things on the plate right now!

MinerMario

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

Okay. The offer is there if you need it.

Keep up the good work man.

whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

Sorry that my replies to your PM's are often so brief - usually I am replying from cell phone.

Also - some silly fake wall again. It's getting boring. That person should understant that he is slowing us down. That 4 BTC could easily be 20 BTC already. Hey, I know you are reading this - do not hold Voot hostage. Who was monitoring rich list here? Has any of the big wallets moved to the exchange?

john312

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

Let's just eat this sell orders collectively and carry on. We should redistribute it between us. What does this noob thing? That he will be able to rebuy it?
whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:24:07 PM

Before the exchange gets released we really need to flesh out the finer details (fee/stabilisation, how the coins are protected so another SR doesnt happen etc). Lots of people will be watching this (if they like voot or not) and we dont want to throw it all away over something silly which could of been amended beforehand.

PR, you guys are going a great job on here and twitter...can you get Smoke to get a few of the go through some of the questions people have posted (sorry if you are already on top of this, just not seen the questions answered yet).

Also, when you spilling the beans on the "other" news

Hi,
the thing is that currently thery is so many good things in the pipeline that it would be unwise to release all at once. Also, some of the info that was provided to me I am not allowed to leak (but I needed it to understand the situation better, so I requested it). Definitely you are right on fine tuning the details. Smoke team is not that talkative but they are definitely listening to our suggestions. So best thing would be to gather ideas and then I could pass them proper document. Surely there will be lot of discussion here and many of you have ideas on how the exchange should work. If we gather those ideas I can pass them directly to our developers. They are designing the exchange and fine tuning it shall be possible. I am already involved in many project voot-related and it is EXTREMELY time-consuming, so I would be grateful if someone in the community will look out for those ideas (and even suggest their own) - if you, f2000, are willing to do this, that would be great. I can pass document (well "document" is a big word - just set of ideas) when it is ready directly to develpers. So please share your ideas, discuss, and I am counting on f2000, that  he will provide me collection of those ideas (PM) before we launch (we do not have much time).

Same thing regarding question - if someone is willing to collect them and pass me, I will pass them to Smoke. They are really busy, because time is the essence here now, but the definitely shall answer some questions.

ceslick

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

digging in the bits... now ant powered!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:39:43 PM

2000 Voot sent to the fund

Date: 4/08/2014 07:38
To: VH1UNhizhysaNvrMt36sLWabFrU5zjKqNM
Debit: -2000.00 VOOT
Transaction fee: -0.00001 VOOT
Net amount: -2000.00001 VOOT
Transaction ID: d78cc69bf13738d1abdb115367051db5a5a55a1967eacc0f49cd8055e1c7c81b

Now lets make this work

http://www.integratedideas.net  - Home of Rock Solid Miners
NZ Based BTC P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-btc/  -  NZ Based DOGE P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-doge/
Cloud mining with CEX.IO: https://cex.io/r/2/ceslicknz/0/
whale123

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:48:40 PM

Announcement exactly in 42 min.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: