Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:26:17 PM

why the price is low?

devs don't deliver on news, promises, etc would be my guess. Haven't been following this coin for long though it doesn't just seem to be simple fud spreading though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:30:59 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 12:54:38 PM by InitialDat

Well after taking another look it does seem like it is just for testing/reviewing for the public. It does not seem like the wallets are set up yet and there is still some misbranding on the site showing "ecoinstrader" or something. I havent heard back from the devs yet so I am not exactly sure on this.

False promises, incomplete products, lack of coordinations, and insider trading.

MsCollect "typo" on the tweet caused the price collapsed the first time, then jeffersonairplane "mispoke" about the anon exchange being a "finished" product, but actually it was the same version that Dr. Snazzy tested a few weeks ago. There is no more trust. What happened is already done, and the damage is at a level beyond repair.

Top 100   67,251,821 VOOT   97.53 %

I've lost a couple of bitcoin on this and I advise other people not to follow the same path. Lesson learned.

This is not FUD, it is the damn truth. Stop pretending that this will make a comeback. I agree with Galix in his earlier post.
redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:40:49 PM

Dev and PR guys,

If the problem of AnonEx is no room for running it, we can rent hosting service like Amazon Web Service.
Or you can use my server if you mind.
My server is not so powerful (dual x5650 with 48GB) but it should be enough to show real working AnonEx to VOOT holders.
We need to move quickly.
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

Dev and PR guys,

If the problem of AnonEx is no room for running it, we can rent hosting service like Amazon Web Service.
Or you can use my server if you mind.
My server is not so powerful (dual x5650 with 48GB) but it should be enough to show real working AnonEx to VOOT holders.
We need to move quickly.

Before investing more capital in ask yourself what's going to happen to a coin with no dev and are people going to transfer money to an exchange that is surrounded by shady people.
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:49:26 PM

You all need to take a step back and breathe. Everything will be fine, Remember my hard earned money is here too. I worked for all the voot i own and bought it on my own time. We are working hard , this isn't going to be an overnight thing. I am setting up something so we have Communication between the team outside of the fourm and IRC. This will help LOTS! Jefferson was very anxious and excited to get the information out, mistakes happen, you just need to not PANIC, and be reassured that we are working the hardest we can. Smiley

-DrSnAzZy

Vootcoin!
redpumk1n

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

You all need to take a step back and breathe. Everything will be fine, Remember my hard earned money is here too. I worked for all the voot i own and bought it on my own time. We are working hard , this isn't going to be an overnight thing. I am setting up something so we have Communication between the team outside of the fourm and IRC. This will help LOTS! Jefferson was very anxious and excited to get the information out, mistakes happen, you just need to not PANIC, and be reassured that we are working the hardest we can. Smiley

-DrSnAzZy

Can you tell us what's going on in detail?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:57:42 PM

OFFICIAL VOOT FOUNDATION UPDATE

I know I said end of the week, but I've decided I'm going to publish it right now and continue adding content in the background.

www.vootcoin.org

All news and updates will be posted real time on the website.

Looks good, great work!.

Really looks good. Great work.

Voot is every day better and the price is still falling.
I´m here every day and i can see the progress. It means Voot has good direction.
There is just too much FUD and a lot of weak hands. Exchange is hard project. It can´t get fully operational in few hours.
THX for cheap coins guys. There is not much room to drop.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

Definition of 'Bag Holder'

"Symbolically, the investor is left holding a bag full of worthless material, representing worthless stock [...]
There are several reasons this might happen, such as neglecting an underperforming portfolio, an investor not wanting to admit a mistake, or just plain hope that the stock will recover. Setting limits on losses and having a good exit strategy are ways to avoid this situation. "

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bag-holder.asp

This market is super hard. If you fail in the altcoin market you will never recover again. It's just too much resistance in the market to ever invest into this coin again. There is just too much competition. It's much smarter and easier to find a newer coin that didn't fuck up. People will go over to new and clean coins once they see what happened.

I don't want to FUD but help the people to understand how the market works and hopefully help them to avoid doing the same mistake again. I lost money as well but didn't want to end up as a bag holder.

Just take a look at the situation at cryptcoin. It's almost the same situation over there.

Good luck to everybody!

Nah thats related to all coins. Not only Voot or Crypt. Look at BC, VRC, RZR, LTC and even BTC have a lot of bagholders that bought above $1000.

If you bagholding a coin you will always lose. I think Voot is still good to trade  Wink

+1000
This is true

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:21:07 PM

I find it funny that all the Newbie accounts are posting FUD and saying we are all bagholders and all these other outlandish ridiculous things.

When if you look at credible long term members they have a very positive attitude and they can actually see the work that is being accomplished. They are the ones in IRC talking and asking questions before they go blowing up this ANN with crap.

Vootcoin!
flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:27:20 PM

Now the picture is the same for all of altcoins.
Its possible that the PnD groups are goin out and start collecting BTC.
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:28:23 PM

Definition of 'Bag Holder'

"Symbolically, the investor is left holding a bag full of worthless material, representing worthless stock [...]
There are several reasons this might happen, such as neglecting an underperforming portfolio, an investor not wanting to admit a mistake, or just plain hope that the stock will recover. Setting limits on losses and having a good exit strategy are ways to avoid this situation. "

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bag-holder.asp

This market is super hard. If you fail in the altcoin market you will never recover again. It's just too much resistance in the market to ever invest into this coin again. There is just too much competition. It's much smarter and easier to find a newer coin that didn't fuck up. People will go over to new and clean coins once they see what happened.

I don't want to FUD but help the people to understand how the market works and hopefully help them to avoid doing the same mistake again. I lost money as well but didn't want to end up as a bag holder.

Just take a look at the situation at cryptcoin. It's almost the same situation over there.

Good luck to everybody!
MinerMario

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

And you gave them the bounty for a "completed" exchange?

Guys just an FYI on the escrow at least. The escrow was setup to be paid out in 3 stages. (Exchange/Market/Cloud - 33.3% of available coins for each paid to the Smoke guys) I turned full control of the escrow over to whale123 with Maidek acknowledging that fact. So as far as that goes I do not believe that Jefferson or MsCollec could release the funds on their own unless whale123 allowed it. The escrow was specifically designed to *not* allow MsCollec access to it, so I don't think that happened. Whale would have to confirm.

Just FYI on that point.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:39:04 PM

Bagholders will lose? Remember the btc bagholders from 2010. I´m pretty sure they don´t lose.  Grin

The main problem is that here will maybe 5-6 coins which will be used in the future. All others are scam or good wishes which will fail.

Voot looks pretty interesting a month ago and I hold more than 100k at this time. I´m glad that I´m out without a loss and I will take a look on this in the next days/weeks.

I reall hope that the this coin with his great name( and good marketing like last month) has the chance to come back. I will may buy some if I can see that things really going on in an acceptable time frame. I think other investors will think the same. Wish you all the best.
flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:55:54 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu7QFDxCEAAi4av.jpg:large
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:19:50 PM

There is blood in the street
MinerMario

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:20:06 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 03:34:02 PM by MinerMario

Anyone sending money to this exchange is asked to get his money stolen.

Everything about Voot people this far has been sloppy and shady to say the least.

Nobody knows exactly who is running Btc-e either but still it is one of the most trustworthy exchanges.

As if Voot Foundation or devs have done anything to gain trust from anybody. With all the twitter saga a lot of people lost a ton of $

Jefferson , whale123, and I have done nothing to be distrusted (We are 100% volunteer ) and honestly neither has the main devs. Do you realize Mscollec and SMOKE have received deaths threats over this matter ? FOR THE SECOND TIME. This is a world revolutionary idea. You expect the implemented features to be developed in the snap of your fingers? These things take time trial and error. When people stop panic selling and totally flipping out when one thing doesn't go to plan then things like this wont happen.

In regards to the stolen comment , that is your own personal FUD opinion. You must have had all your BTC in Mt. Gox huh?

Please stop crying me a river "Doctor" no one is going to kill MsCollec. That's your FUD and a load of bollocks. I also pointed out to you a few pages back about your attitude and lack of grace. You have no PR ability and aren't doing this coin any good by calling serious investor questions FUD and doing your own ad hominem attacks against them. You need to go even before MsCollec and that's saying something.

Your assertion that this exchange is "world revolutionary" is also crap, there is nothing special about it in the least. Nothing.

So I will say this one more time and throw it out into the community for consideration. Let Jefferson and others find new development blood for this coin and:

1.) Cut ties with Smoke for good. Nothing they are working on matters for or is related to this coin and the constant hope they will deliver something is destroying the value and investor trust.

2.) MsCollec needs to go. Turn the source code over to new *VERIFIED BY CRYTPO-ASIAN* developers who actually want to work on this coin, instead of being torn between two. (MsCollec has an innate conflict of interest with SYNC coin and I IMHO believe a lot of the stuff that smoke is doing is actually meant for SYNC not VOOT).

3.) The foundation thing is good, as long as the same people who have brought you here aren't on it. There needs to be a center of authority and decision making. They can listen to the masses for ideas but in the end everything needs a leader who can make a decision and move forward.

So let Jefferson talk to his developer buddies, I know a few too. See if they are willing to go through crypto-asian validation and then regroup and attack. If that happens I am back with a few more BTCs myself and in. I really do believe this is a decent coin and way too undervalued, but it's going no where but 0.00000001 sats under the current dev team. The BS is just too much.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:02:25 PM

So let Jefferson talk to his developer buddies, I know a few too. See if they are willing to go through crypto-asian validation and then regroup and attack. If that happens I am back with a few more BTCs myself and in. I really do believe this is a decent coin and way too undervalued, but it's going no where but 0.00000001 sats under the current dev team. The BS is just too much.

+1

beside cloud, market and anon exchange, the #1 priority must be to find new dev(s), jefferson told about 2 friends of him, hope he (and them) can come on the #voot-dev, that foundation is really what we needed, they need to discuss together and make everything clear.

For the moment it's going nowhere as you say
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:53:05 PM

Anyone sending money to this exchange is asked to get his money stolen.

Everything about Voot people this far has been sloppy and shady to say the least.

Nobody knows exactly who is running Btc-e either but still it is one of the most trustworthy exchanges.

As if Voot Foundation or devs have done anything to gain trust from anybody. With all the twitter saga a lot of people lost a ton of $

Jefferson , whale123, and I have done nothing to be distrusted (We are 100% volunteer ) and honestly neither has the main devs. Do you realize Mscollec and SMOKE have received deaths threats over this matter ? FOR THE SECOND TIME. This is a world revolutionary idea. You expect the implemented features to be developed in the snap of your fingers? These things take time trial and error. When people stop panic selling and totally flipping out when one thing doesn't go to plan then things like this wont happen.

If you were in MsCollec's shoes you may feel differently about these kind of threats. A death threat is not something to joke about, not EVER.

In regards to the stolen comment , that is your own personal FUD opinion. You must have had all your BTC in Mt. Gox huh?

Please stop crying me a river "Doctor" no one is going to kill MsCollec. That's your FUD and a load of bollocks. I also pointed out to you a few pages back about your attitude and lack of grace. You have no PR ability and aren't doing this coin any good by calling serious investor questions FUD and doing your own ad hominem attacks against them. You need to go even before MsCollec and that's saying something.

Your assertion that this exchange is "world revolutionary" is also crap, there is nothing special about it in the least. Nothing.

So I will say this one more time and throw it out into the community for consideration. Let Jefferson and others find new development blood for this coin and:

1.) Cut ties with Smoke for good. Nothing they are working on matters for or is related to this coin and the constant hope they will deliver something is destroying the value and investor trust.

2.) MsCollec needs to go. Turn the source code over to new *VERIFIED BY CRYTPO-ASIAN* developers who actually want to work on this coin, instead of being torn between two. (MsCollec has an innate conflict of interest with SYNC coin and I IMHO believe a lot of the stuff that smoke is doing is actually meant for SYNC not VOOT).

3.) The foundation thing is good, as long as the same people who have brought you here aren't on it. There needs to be a center of authority and decision making. They can listen to the masses for ideas but in the end everything needs a leader who can make a decision and move forward.

A serious investor will see through the FUD. If thats your opinion i can agree to disagree Smiley Im here for the better of the coin, and have always had a positive outlook on voot, and the voot devs. Nothing will happen overnight and the quick profit small hands need to see that. I encourage you to be active in our IRC channels #vootcoin and #voot-dev. We are making lots of good progress and getting lots of questions answered in there rather than bury good info on the thread. Tensions are high, everyone needs to take a deep breath and know that devs and team are working hard. Theres no reason to stress on the day to day price. As MsCollec Himself has said this is a longterm coin not your typical PnD Smiley We the team and Devs also have real life things that take some time away from crypto. I only wish i could be superhuman and here 24/7.

Vootcoin!
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:01:31 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 05:13:47 PM by InitialDat

UPDATE FROM SMOKE TEAM :

Never received any response from SMOKE regarding if I am allowed to release the .onion address.

But honestly, at this point I don't see why we should keep hiding it when it is fully developed. It is just a matter of management that is needed to fully launch the service.

So here it is, the .onion address for the anon exchange:

Consider it officially released.

The initiative shown by this community to form the Voot foundation is astounding, you guys are truly the ones who will save this coin.

Do note that this i still the beta for testing/reviewing and not the final version.

Pls confirm this Jeff.

Well after taking another look it does seem like it is just for testing/reviewing for the public. It does not seem like the wallets are set up yet and there is still some misbranding on the site showing "ecoinstrader" or something. I havent heard back from the devs yet so I am not exactly sure on this.

Comment on this and your statement regarding to this? I want a clearer picture... It says that the exchange is "done"

How many "typo" or "mispoke" excuses am I going to keep seeing?

Again, I am not fudding, I want to find out the truth.

And I've heard that Voot or MsCollec reached out to satoshi00000001 on twitter? (can anyone confirm this?)
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:05:14 PM

The team has proposed that devs/team use google+ as a direct contact method. I am excited to see that we will be clearing up the miscommunication and will have a way to contact each other directly by PM to our mobile devices. This will helps tons to not only let us communicate, but get the proper information out to the community faster ! Smiley

We also have a trello set up for bouncing ideas and community questions off each other.

Vootcoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: