Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:40:53 AM

Quoting him circumvents ignore, btw.
[/quote]

Aye - all you have to do is delete his quote and take the RED off.

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:41:44 AM

Yo !

what is up with the Spamming !?!

Mr Spread can you please get your kids here under control !?
Specially My Farm (idiot) posting the dumbest things over at darkcointalk !

We all agree that this here is a copy/paste job
but we are NOT spreading FUD against you guys,
so please try to control your children !!!

WTF
kindergarden or what
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PS:
and now you guys are asking for HELP to test your stuff
Pathetic
you should be ashamed of yourself !
are you telling this your 'investors' that you are too stupid and do NOT have enough people to test your own Nodes ?!

Oh man
Pathetic
Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:42:58 AM

So...

I am pretty interested in this MN testnet thing. Can we change the subject and discuss how one goes about setting up a MN on the testnet?

Do you have to have a static IP?

What kind of bandwidth do we estimate for testing and then in practice?

What OS? Unix/Linux? Widows? Both?

Is it just a different wallet with more commands in the conf?

I was poking around here and on Spreadcointalk.org and seem to be missing the threads that explain all this. Can someone either post this information or point me to a thread that contains this info?

Thanks!
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:48:38 AM

Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

How about you come down off your high almighty throne?

MyFarm is offering anyone there a chance to earn SPR or DRK in return for helping test masternodes for Spreadcoin.... That is called offering a service, or rather an opportunity, not spam and he was targeting it at the guys who have tested masternodes through every imaginable environment and could help Spreadcoin the most.
If you're not interested, no need to be a pretentious prick not that different than how bitcoin holders treated Darkcoin holders a year ago.... Just say "no thanks".
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:49:01 AM

Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

PS:
Pathetic
are you telling this your 'investors' that you are too stupid and do NOT have enough people to test your own Nodes ?!

Oh man
Pathetic

In case people are wondering what he's talking about, I posted in the Forum Feedback section of Darkcointalk.org asking if it would be ok if I created a thread in their altcoin forum (where they discuss Altcoins) offering Darkcoin masternode owners Spreadcoin (or Darkcoin) to help test Spreadcoin masternodes.  I could have just started PMing people on there but wanted to be respectful and ask permission instead.  This didn't go over well with Tungfa as you can see.
xojex

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:01:29 AM

XSTerminate by @deletebot -  for those troublesome trolls.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:02:29 AM

Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

PS:
Pathetic

Oh man
Pathetic

In case people are wondering what he's talking about, I posted in the Forum Feedback section of Darkcointalk.org asking if it would be ok if I created a thread in their altcoin forum (where they discuss Altcoins) offering Darkcoin masternode owners Spreadcoin (or Darkcoin) to help test Spreadcoin masternodes.  I could have just started PMing people on there but wanted to be respectful and ask permission instead.  This didn't go over well with Tungfa as you can see.

One word for you
PATHETIC
oh and yes sure, very respectful Spamming !
 Cool
Hatch

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:13:51 AM

MyFarm, you have been a class act from the start. Anyone who has spent any time following this thread can attest to that. Kudos!

Regardless of tungfa overreaction, I think that it was a great idea to offer those in that community that already have the experience required to facilitate such testing an opportunity to do so. As you mentioned, it WAS in their "altcoin" section where they already discuss other coins so I tend to think you were well in line. I also think that was quite the generous offer. Those DRK community members that are already familiar with nodes would seem pretty foolish not to take you up on that generous offer...
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:16:23 AM

MyFarm, you have been a class act from the start. Anyone who has spent any time following this thread can attest to that. Kudos!

Regardless of tungfa overreaction, I think that it was a great idea to offer those in that community that already have the experience required to facilitate such testing an opportunity to do so. As you mentioned, it WAS in their "altcoin" section where they already discuss other coins so I tend to think you were well in line. I also think that was quite the generous offer. Those DRK community members that are already familiar with nodes would seem pretty foolish not to take you up on that generous offer...

as NOT mentioned above
it was in the "Forum Feedback Section" of DCT
and NOT in the altcoin section
just to clarify
 Cool
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:17:01 AM

Pasthetics

I think you are being a bit harsh.  One thread is not spam.

Acknowledge that it happened and move on.  You have better things to do than to yell at the internet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hatch

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:21:39 AM

XSTerminate by @deletebot -  for those troublesome trolls.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

AWESOME!
MyFarm

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:25:04 AM

as NOT mentioned above
it was in the "Forum Feedback Section" of DCT
and NOT in the altcoin section
just to clarify
 Cool

I posted there because I was asking permission rather than just assume and post the giveaway in the altcoin forum.  I checked all the forums and it seemed the most apt but if there was a better one, I apologize.
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:37:12 AM

@Tungfa Pathethic ->it suits  you REALLY NOW. how pathethic well know member in the dark coin posting things like that  chinese nutter.
 it only shows how much spreadcoin bother's you. so a moderate reply to a avaricious idoid like you is ->go to dark and fuck with your darkcoin there.

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
MyFarm

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:39:16 AM

tminer, that's not helping bud.  Please take the high road.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:40:15 AM

Pasthetics

Acknowledge that it happened and move on.  You have better things to do than to yell at the internet.

It was certainly an over-the-top response. Do we really need to be so tribal and territorial? There are some good things being worked on here. Ultimately both DRK and SPR will benefit. There's just no need for such hostility. DRK is open source; by it's very nature it's saying "come, use my code, improve me where and if you can". We (DRK & SPR people) should be celebrating that there's this amazing ability for new ideas to be born and cross pollination to occur between both projects.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
MyFarm

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:50:18 AM

Pasthetics

It was certainly an over-the-top response. Do we really need to be so tribal and territorial? There are some good things being worked on here. Ultimately both DRK and SPR will benefit. There's just no need for such hostility. DRK is open source; by it's very nature it's saying "come, use my code, improve me where and if you can". We (DRK & SPR people) should be celebrating that there's this amazing ability for new ideas to be born and cross pollination to occur between both projects.

+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:51:01 AM

Pasthetics

+1 to this my friend Smiley That is what people need to realize is that we are all working together to build a better CryptoCommunity for EVERYONE! There is more than enough room for all of us to grow and share the wealth all together Smiley People seem to not realize this and that is what makes other people not even want to deal with Crypto at all is all the hate and arguing that comes with coins and people hating on other people Smiley I think we should all hug and make up Wink lol For real though let's be glad that we have the opportunity to be involved in excellent coins such as DarkCoin and SpreadCoin Smiley We are the fortunate people in Crypto as far as I see it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Hatch

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:51:16 AM

+1 to this my friend Smiley That is what people need to realize is that we are all working together to build a better CryptoCommunity for EVERYONE! There is more than enough room for all of us to grow and share the wealth all together Smiley People seem to not realize this and that is what makes other people not even want to deal with Crypto at all is all the hate and arguing that comes with coins and people hating on other people Smiley I think we should all hug and make up Wink lol For real though let's be glad that we have the opportunity to be involved in excellent coins such as DarkCoin and SpreadCoin Smiley We are the fortunate people in Crypto as far as I see it Smiley

Couldn't agree more!  Cheesy
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 04:52:42 AM

So...

I am pretty interested in this MN testnet thing. Can we change the subject and discuss how one goes about setting up a MN on the testnet?

Do you have to have a static IP?

What kind of bandwidth do we estimate for testing and then in practice?

What OS? Unix/Linux? Widows? Both?

Is it just a different wallet with more commands in the conf?

I was poking around here and on Spreadcointalk.org and seem to be missing the threads that explain all this. Can someone either post this information or point me to a thread that contains this info?

Thanks!

ditto ...

#crysx

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:53:19 AM

Pasthetics

I think that we as a general community forget that this is the biggest open source R&D community on the planet.

Aside from obvious P&D schemes (which SPR is not; proof is likely imminent with the testnet here so please don't jump on my rhetoric; be patient), we should be actively looking for new perspectives.  Mr Spread has been acknowledged as a viable talent ('legit' was the term used).  Let's let him code and see what happens.

Or obfuscate the issue in the meantime...I don't think Mr Spread is stopping now and one of the things I appreciate of recent is the fact that there is minimal acknowledgement of created issues from him.  Testnet MN's are going to happen and after that Mainnet MN's will happen for SPR.

Cheers, Renegade; this was more of a general post than a direct response...-thumbsup-

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: