Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:00:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZJrsssPA0 Smiley
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:08:54 AM

Cheesy That was good.
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:13:58 AM

That was a wonderful youtube video. Can you imagine if the price of Spreadcoin reached the price of Bitcoin?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:19:29 AM

Yes it was a good laugh although I don't own a Nvidia 970 or 980 GPU lol
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:19:42 AM

Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842482.0

It's not a threat to Spreadcoin, so I assume you guys won't get mad. Smiley

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

Don't take him seriously !!!!!!!!!

what's this ? his photo? how do you find this?

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.
But the price is cheaper after MN released.There must a reseason behind it.

MNs haven't been released - they're being tested.
SPR MN requires no static IP,it's good and bad.
Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,when could the spr community use your optimized gpu miner ?

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:29:21 AM

Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.

Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:33:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/534nbU9.png?1

Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.
Work goes into every miner. So why would he create miners for free?
njs811

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:44:38 AM

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.

My goodness you are a miserable person.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:07:16 AM

Reaching the price of bitcoin will take lot of investment.
njs811

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:08:17 AM

Reaching the price of bitcoin will take lot of investment.

Or a really low Bitcoin price.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:05:08 AM

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.
Yeah,I am idiot.Even idiots know you sold miner to farmers. Grin

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:36:25 AM

So what if he sold the miner u can make one and u can sold it if u want or if someone want to buy it i see no problem
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:46:31 AM

So what if he sold the miner u can make one and u can sold it if u want or if someone want to buy it i see no problem
Ok,put aside wolf0.
Looking back upon the trend line of spr sprice over days,take a look at how the free market responded to recent series of events -- MN,optimized gpu miner and no-pools feature cracked by pools.
Being  reseasonable while others are crazy  is always rewarding. Grin

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

Ok,put aside wolf0.
Looking back upon the trend line of spr sprice over days,take a look at how the free market responded to recent series of events -- MN,optimized gpu miner and no-pools feature cracked by pools.
Being  reseasonable while others are crazy  is always rewarding. Grin
Everybody wants to buy low and sell high,but how?
One of the key indicators is  the dev's  movement.

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 11:01:06 AM

Ok,put aside wolf0.

ATM this coin have the best dev and he deliver everything he've promised to buy at this prices is a stheal Wink
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:03:23 AM

Ok,put aside wolf0.

ATM this coin have the best dev and he deliver everything he've promised to buy at this prices is a stheal Wink
wish you could stheal as much as you can. Grin
I'll check it hours later at bittrex to see how much you stheal . Wink

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:27:17 PM

Much better than the overused hitler video. LMAO!

BTW, what's with this giant quoting marathon, guys?

Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:36:37 PM

Three pages of some kids picture. That's constructive.

How is the testing going?
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:55:26 PM

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

It has been a good test so far.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:32:04 PM

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

It has been a good test so far.

There is no issue with instantx, it worked perfectly.

But it is limited at the moment to transactions with less than 15 inputs and you need to pay a txfee of 0.001 per input.

So, it is not finished yet, and masternodes do net yet handle instantx the way they are supposed to.
http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg1017#msg1017
(ATM there are too many masternodes trying to confirm instant transactions than intended)

Mr. Spread is working on it.

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: