Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:11:02 AM

Anyone willing to take me up on the operation of a public spr mining pool... Please msg me Wink

Currently 100 spr up for grabs.

I will add 400 SPR to that for a total of 500 SPR - I would like to see a public pool up and running with found blocks and rewards going out to individual wallets.  This offer is good until 2-14-15.

I'll add 2000 for a total of 2500.  I frankly don't care very much about no pools and am curious to see what it'll take to overcome it.

I'm here because Mr. Spread is a damn fine developer and I invest in developers.

I'll Add 500 to make that figure reach 3000, i believe with the bounty stacking up like this will end this farce once and for all.

(But my condition is that the pool has to be able to operate publicly non-stop and functioning for 30 days at least before they would get my part of the bounty, it is doable but security would be a BIG MAJOR ISSUE)

Same as what MyFarm said, we are here to invest in Mr. Spread, i'll make it simple for you to understand.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16072_5-famous-inventors-who-stole-their-big-idea.html
&
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/

Quote from this page:

"First of all, I’d contend that nearly every invention in the engineering or sciences is an improvement on what has come before – such as Tesla’s improvements to alternating current. That’s what innovation is. It’s a social process that occurs in a social context." 

Literally, since i have ignored the posts of the FUD spammers, i care not of their post and i can't see them unless others quote them. But the points is, i don't understand their agenda here. If they are here to support darkcoin, they are making a very bad example to that.

Basically they are saying:

Bitcoin is a shit coin (Virtual Currency)
Litecoin stole from Bitcoin and is a shit coin (algo change when everyone else copy and pasted the whole thing including the algo)
Darkcoin stole from Litecoin and is a shit coin (Further algo change and implementation of anonymous transaction and masternodes)
Spreadcoin stole from Darkcoin and is a shit coin (Various improvements such as smoother reward decrease, a more decentralize oriented network, currently in the progress of implementing instant transactions and other improvements on masternodes)

We are here to bet on the innovations that Mr. Spread will bring along to the crypto world, will he deliver ? we are investing and hoping that he would, and in truth he had delivered more than we had expected.

Is there a risk ? Everything now in crypto is a risk, SPR is where i am willing to roll my dices on. Where are you rolling the your dices ? I believe that Mr. Spread is on a right track and would be able to bring in various innovations to be made available for the entire altcoin community due to his insistence that everything be open sourced, but despite who would pick up later...

i.e.
?coin stole from Spreadcoin and is a shitcoin (Will ?coin finally be the coin that can compete with the likes of paypal , Visa , Mastercard, alibaba for online payment and trade ?)

Or would Spreadcoin just be that coin ? We won't know until that time ever arrives. Even Bitcoin at the moment is a niche payment option in the online community (except silkroad)

LeongTap

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:23:33 AM

You're flat out wrong regarding the amount of people mining this coin.  More likely far less than 100 individual miners with 10% of those getting 90% of the coins.  Mostly farms using optimized miner on private pools.  We all know that optimized miners and pools exist for this coin and have for some time.  FPGA is likely in use as well.

Spreadnodes are you still pissing and moaning around here? Why? What do you think you are going to accomplish? I really don't get it at all!!! Why do you care so much if there is people with optimized miners and even if there was pools for this coin why are you so desperately concerned about it?

I can't see his post anymore as i ignored him, you should do the same, i'm betting he wants to pressure Wolf0 to release his miner to the public or at least give it to him to make him shut up. It'll never work.

Based on his theory, Wolf0 has been showing off his optimized Darkcoin X11 miner (50% more hashrate) for almost half the year 2014 (When Darkcoin rised) and it wasn't until the leak couple months back that he just dumped it out to the community. and Wolf0 also mentioned that the miner could had been further optimized but he didn't wanted to waste time on it.

So in his theory, we should all dump darkcoin and cash out when wolf was showing off his optimized miner (since august-september 2014 ? ) as it was unfair,
even now there might be even more optimized version of x11 miner than wolf0 leaked kernel, so we should still dump all Darkcoins and run for the hills as its an unfair coin.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:26:34 AM

I'll Add 500 to make that figure reach 3000, i believe with the bounty stacking up like this will end this farce once and for all.

(But my condition is that the pool has to be able to operate publicly non-stop and functioning for 30 days at least before they would get my part of the bounty, it is doable but security would be a BIG MAJOR ISSUE)

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:29:29 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 07:37:29 AM by MemoryShock

I'll add 300 to that to make it 3300.  Same conditions.

I want to see what Mr. Spread can do rather than read waste land thread pages...

Edit - I'll place my amount in escrow if needed.  I don't post often but I read this thread everyday.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PresidentLee

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:44:45 AM

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.
3000 is not enough,SPR is cheap.  Grin
But it does tell us the fact that pool-mining is workable now. Grin Grin Grin
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:54:56 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 08:14:37 AM by Jocuserious

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.

Actually, it says that you or your ilk should be able to prove that pool mining is workable now.  

No one is going to give you the world to prove the argument.  Put up or shut up.  Or not.

P.S. I see no need to add to the bounty.  I've seen more done for less.

PresidentLee

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:59:21 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 08:41:28 AM by PresidentLee

Actually, it says that you or your ilk should be able to prove that pool mining is workable now.  

No one is going to give you the world to prove the argument.  Put up or shut up.  

P.S. I see no need to add to the bounty.  I've seen more done for less.

Fool ignored.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More and more people(holders) are getting brainless.Why ? Bcz you are holders ??
ha haaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:08:49 AM

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

goodtodeclare

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

Game is over!  Grin

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:43:18 AM

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, low the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot fun and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
SOLO mining ? ? ?   ! ! ! ! !  Huh Huh Huh Huh      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:46:55 AM

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, low the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot fun and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.

4 words for you : LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:50:25 AM

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
The dev  will be the end of this baby coin
quite right. Smiley
He has 230K or 310K SPR -- 150K+80k "LOST"+ 80K donation,waiting to be dumped any minute when the price picks up.
Be careful!  Grin

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

A question for the devs, has Spreadcoin retained multisig functionality since it was forked from Darkcoin?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:24:54 PM

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone

I guess it depends on your expectations. The threads on this forum hold many instances of concerted attempts to damage coins by persistently promulgating lies and innuendo as though they were truths. The attempt being conducted here is plain for everyone to see, the attackers even helpfully mark out their fabrications using font colour and size.

The altcoin section of Bitcointalk has lost a massive amount of relevance in the last few months. It must be clear to any even half-competent altcoin dev that bct is now irretrievably hag-ridden by amateur and semi-pro time-wasters and any new altcoin with serious plans for the future just has to run its own separate forum in order to allow ordinary day-to-day logistics communications to happen, let alone hold sensible and useful public discussions about aspects of coin development.

Spreadcoin will benefit from the attention; despite the visual impact of the font face and colour (hello mods?) the attackers' claims are structurally weak and difficult to communicate simply. When externally reported, they will come across as: Spreadcoin has i) a mature, receptive and respected dev who has strong support from the community, ii) a putative anti-pool tactic designed to favour the little guy and iii) been the subject of a concerted and very noticeable fud campaign. All positive points, easily supported.

Look at it this way - do you really think that the sockpuppets here will still be posting the same lies in another couple of months time? They can't afford to draw that much attention to Spreadcoin, it'd be self-defeating.

As ever, try not to feed the trolls. The ignore button is a feature explicitly designed for exactly such circumstances, do please use it because if you do not and you end up feeding these trolls, that's tantamount to indulging yourself at the expense of everyone else.

The only effective tactic in these circumstances is to conduct conversations as normal, ignoring posts from sockpuppets - it's not as if they're hard to spot, after all.

Cheers

Graham
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

A question for the devs, has Spreadcoin retained multisig functionality since it was forked from Darkcoin?

AFAIK, it had problems that were fixed by Mr. Spread in the latest wallet. You should try to ask in http://spreadcointalk.org/

Edit found the post where he said that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.msg10245606#msg10245606

Advertise Here - PM for more info!
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:29:38 PM

AFAIK, it had problems that were fixed by Mr. Spread in the latest wallet. You should try to ask in http://spreadcointalk.org/

Edit found the post where he said that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.msg10245606#msg10245606

Many thanks for that.  Appreciated.

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:54:30 PM

4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.

4 words for you : LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH
Words accepted!
I am learning hard in order to read the jokes here and reply some of the posts.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.

Multisig works perfectly in Darkcoin. Has done for at least six months since I first played with it anyway.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:00:53 PM

Multisig works perfectly in Darkcoin. Has done for at least six months since I first played with it anyway.

Pretty sure there would be a way to create public pools using multisig.  I'm going to go away and have a think.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: