Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
neoaix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:40:40 PM

Hi all
I am French, I think I have a problem to mine Spreadcoin

this is my .bat

sgminer -o http://127.0.0.1:41677 -u XXX -p XXX --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 64 -g 2 -I 14

this is my spreadcoin.conf

rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
web server=1
server=1

everytime a have juste this on CMD

New block detected on network
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 54
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 52

again and again and again, nothing else

think a lot for your help
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:44:30 PM

Hi all

this is my .bat

sgminer -o http://127.0.0.1:41677 -u XXX -p XXX --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 64 -g 2 -I 14

rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
web server=1
server=1

Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 54
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 52

looks ok. With a single GPU it will take you a little more than a day to break a block at current difficulty. This is not pooled mining where the pool gets lots of blocks and splits them. You'll have to wait until you get a block on your own (but then, you don't split it with anyone).

You should also increase the "-I 14" value to something bigger than 18. "-I 21" is the best value on my R9 280x. You should try something on those lines.

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:49:02 PM

Spread Love.  Kiss
Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

Where's the PROOF??? To anything you say??? WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF? Can you answer that one simple question? Show how intelligent and smart you TRULY ARE and PROVE ONE FUCKING THING YOU'VE CLAIMED!!!

Everyone that has had the time to pay attention knows that they can't back up shit.

It has been made obviously clear by both Wolf0's post and the graphs presented of the SPR and DRK network distributions posted by thelonecrouton, that there is no optimized miner in widespread use (yet) and that the no-pool initiative is in fact working better than with ANY OTHER POW COIN to date...

Not to mention the fact that nonce-pool, the operator of the ONLY "pool" actually being referenced in the FUD campaign HAS CLEARLY STATED that his "pool" was nothing more than a few solo miners sharing the same wallet private key...

That is clearly not a "pool" by any reasonable definition, and nothing at all like the familiar "pools" and "multi-pools" that miners have all had to register with to point our hashes at in the past. It is no more of a "pool" than someone with more than one mining rig and/or a few CPU's pointing them all at the same wallet, and so far from the "standard pool" that it's almost laughable.

But for some reason the trolls choose to ignore those facts. Hmmmm... I wonder why? And its pretty shitty that BCT allows this sock puppet terrorism, flooding the threads with such nonsense and making it hard for folks to find the facts "from the horses mouth" buried in all the bullshit.  

BCT is becoming a joke. Its past time to start respecting this community and clean up the place before it becomes an irrelevant footnote in cryptocurrency history.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:58:24 PM

Where's the PROOF??? To anything you say??? WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF? Can you answer that one simple question? Show how intelligent and smart you TRULY ARE and PROVE ONE FUCKING THING YOU'VE CLAIMED!!!

Everyone that has had the time to pay attention knows that they can't back up shit.

It has been made obviously clear by both Wolf0's post and the graphs presented of the SPR and DRK network distributions posted by thelonecrouton, that there is no optimized miner in widespread use (yet) and that the no-pool initiative is in fact working better than with ANY OTHER POW COIN to date...

Not to mention the fact that nonce-pool, the operator of the ONLY "pool" actually being referenced in the FUD campaign HAS CLEARLY STATED that his "pool" was nothing more than a few solo miners sharing the same wallet private key...

That is clearly not a "pool" by any reasonable definition, and nothing at all like the familiar "pools" and "multi-pools" that miners have all had to register with to point our hashes at in the past. It is no more of a "pool" than someone with more than one mining rig and/or a few CPU's pointing them all at the same wallet, and so far from the "standard pool" that it's almost laughable.

But for some reason the trolls choose to ignore those facts. Hmmmm... I wonder why? And its pretty shitty that BCT allows this sock puppet terrorism, flooding the threads with such nonsense and making it hard for folks to find the truth "from the horses mouth" buried in all the bullshit.  

BCT is becoming a joke. Its past time to start respecting this community and clean up the place before it becomes an irrelevant footnote in cryptocurrency history.

the whole point of projects coming under attack is to see if they can survive. that's also the nature of the bitcoin code and mining.

edit

but seriously, this project at this stage is overpriced. it really should be closer to 0.0001000
mrcashking

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:00:56 PM

But for some reason the trolls choose to ignore those facts. Hmmmm... I wonder why? And its pretty shitty that BCT allows this sock puppet terrorism, flooding the threads with such nonsense and making it hard for folks to find the truth "from the horses mouth" buried in all the bullshit.  

the whole point of projects coming under attack is to see if they can survive. that's also the nature of the bitcoin code and mining.

edit

but seriously, this project at this stage is overpriced. it really should be closer to 0.0001000

are you the one controlling those sockpuppet shill accounts? Just wondering. I know you'll probably deny. I just have a gut feeling it's you .lol
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:03:03 PM

Hi all

this is my .bat

le sgminer -o oh la la http://127.0.0.1:41677 merde -u XXX couilles -p XXX mon dieu --thread-concurrency 8192 connard --lookup-gap 2 branlette --worksize 64 -g 2 -I 14

...snip...

fixed that for you. should work now.

ok. French bashing jokes over.

https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/SpreadCoin-Wiki/wiki/Mining-Guide

looks like keeping it simple works best
mrcashking

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:03:26 PM

Im going to be over on spreadcointalk.org until Mr.Spread returns to bitcointalk. I'll be there Coming up with ideas, contacting people, testing etc.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:04:42 PM

Im going to be over on spreadcointalk.org until Mr.Spread returns to bitcointalk. I'll be there Coming up with ideas, contacting people, testing etc.

sure

I'll take care of things here.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

sure

This whole thread needs Jesus.

I've provided him to keep the trolls at bay.

spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:18:46 PM

Hi all

this is my .bat

rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
web server=1
server=1

Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 54
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 52

looks ok. With a single GPU it will take you a little more than a day to break a block at current difficulty. This is not pooled mining where the pool gets lots of blocks and splits them. You'll have to wait until you get a block on your own (but then, you don't split it with anyone).

You should also increase the "-I 14" value to something bigger than 18. "-I 21" is the best value on my R9 280x. You should try something on those lines.

You mean with the current optimized miner being used by a couple large farms the chances of a normal person being able to acquire any spreadcoin by mining is next to none.

If you are mining spreadcoin with a couple of GPU's you might as well switch them to something else.  You have a better chance of winning the lottery than mining spreadcoin.  All your doing is using electricity.  Mining spreadcoin is now controlled by a few large farms using optimized miners.  

I thought the no pool solo mining only concept was great at first.  Then I realized it was just a ploy to be able to hide what's actually going on.  Private optimized miner, private pools.  
DavidR

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

edit

are you the one controlling those sockpuppet shill accounts? Just wondering. I know you'll probably deny. I just have a gut feeling it's you .lol

Coins101 is definitely Spreadnodes.  I'm not sure on others, but am positive on that one.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:24:45 PM

sure

This whole thread needs Jesus.

I've provided him to keep the trolls at bay.

ROFL

Grin

A miracle intervention is exactly what the project needs. maybe change the name to moses coin.
neoaix

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

Hi all

this is my .bat

rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
web server=1
server=1

Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 54
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 52

You mean with the current optimized miner being used by a couple large farms the chances of a normal person being able to acquire any spreadcoin by mining is next to none.

If you are mining spreadcoin with a couple of GPU's you might as well switch them to something else.  You have a better chance of winning the lottery than mining spreadcoin.  All your doing is using electricity.  Mining spreadcoin is now controlled by a few large farms using optimized miners.  

I thought the no pool solo mining only concept was great at first.  Then I realized it was just a ploy to be able to hide what's actually going on.  Private optimized miner, private pools.  

what do you recommand to me Huh
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:50:41 PM

(...)

I seriously recommend you not to take financial advice from unknown anonymous people in the internet. Take your time to study the market, read about the coins in their official sites and ask very specific questions on the forums. The internet is full of ill intentioned people that would give you bad advice for fun. This guy you answered is one of them. Try to get as many information as you can and make the decisions on your own. Anything other than that is the easiest way to loose money.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:51:06 PM

snip..

seriously dude, read the OP

Mining Guide
Windows: https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/SpreadCoin-Wiki/wiki/Mining-Guide
By default you can mine only from 4 machines to the same wallet, to increase this limit set rpcthreads to value greater than 4 in spreadcoin.conf.

AMD GPU Miner
Windows binary: http://spreadcoin.net/files/Spread-GPU-miner.7z
Source code: https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/spreadcoinx11-sgminer

Don't forget to read included readme, it describes how to launch it. Even if you did solo-mining before it is still worth reading.

You need latest drivers to use this miner. Known to work on 14.9 installed from file named amd-catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64bit-dd-ccc-whql.exe from http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

Nvidia GPU Miner
And here's a GPU miner for the NVIDIA crew. Compute 3.0 support should be easy enough, but for now it's 3.5/5.0/5.2 only.

Win32 binary: https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases
Source: https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer

also read through the early pages. people have gone over this stuff already.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:53:20 PM

Hi all

this is my .bat

rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
web server=1
server=1

Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 54
Network diff set to 53
Network diff set to 52

Increase your intensity setting. Ignore coins101/spreadnodes. Have patience.  Cheesy
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:58:22 PM

snip...

Ignore coins101/spreadnodes. Have patience.  Your setup looks fine.  Cheesy

thelonecrouton is a known drunk. He learned everything he knows about mining from the Todd Hoffman jungle mining crew on Discovery.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:14:37 PM

I was going over the chart just now and I don't believe that the dump was "WEAK" hands being shaken out because it was almost 10 BTC worth in roughly 4 hours.  I think it was an attempt from big holders to try to cause panic and make people dump their SpreadCoins into their low buys they already had set.  I also think that is pretty funny when I get all this slack yesterday about making BTC but then not even 24 hours later a pretty obvious gradual dumping commences while sock puppet accounts stir the pot? Hmmm starting to think that this may be the grand scheme of things happening.  But honestly I don't really care because that's the way this game is played Smiley But I would like to make it clear that I don't work with or trade with anyone but myself.  Although I do find it quite entertaining that ever since the masternode testing was announced that's when all the chaos started happening and this thread turned into a very shitty one.  Anyways Happy Trading EVERYONE!! Cheesy

EDIT: And before anyone starts breathing down my neck about this post realize that it is simply my observation on what I believe happened.  I don't think in anyway that people are scamming people I just maybe think that some bigger money holders are playing the Crypto Game the way that people play it Smiley But then again I could be totally wrong and maybe there was people who panicked and dumped but it just looks way too gradual and orchestrated in my opinion to be panic dumping.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:22:18 PM

The whole point of projects coming under attack is to see if they can survive. That's also the nature of the bitcoin code and mining.

edit

I have no issues with a coin coming "under attack" and am currently of the opinion that this one happens to be one of the few coins that can stand on its own merits now and hopefully in the future. But the unethical practice of using sock puppets instead of your "regular " BCT account to spread lies and disinformation cannot be defended and should not be supported by this forum through its inaction. If one believes in something they have to say, have the balls to risk the rep of your "invested" avatar when saying it. That simple practice would increase the value of this forum immeasurably.

Like bitcoin, price is really ancillary at the moment and will hopefully take care of itself one way or the other based on future development, practicality and adoption.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: