Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:38:24 PM

Hey guys has someone been in touch with Mr. Spread lately?
I was about to deepen my knowledge of SPR but now I am bit concerned.
Cheers.

His wallet hasn't changed. That's a good sign. If he ditched the coin and ran he would have at least tried to sell it.

What's his wallet address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?7603.htm

Wow, dude's loaded with SPR.
Have known about SPR for almost 2 months now but I didn't know he was #1.
I bet he's on vacation somewhere far away from civilization.
Don't think that is Dev's wallet. It has 2589 addresses, more like an Exchange wallet.

Yep, that's bittrex.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:58:12 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 08:10:51 PM by Hippie Tech

once again, I see Hippie Tech is on a "derailing this thread" job   Undecided
how much you get paid for this?

He needs to go back and crawl under the rock he came out from.

Don't blame me. Blame the dumbasses who allowed the NSA/big bro into your HDD, phone, fridge, car. ect.

Now please go back to your non existant pool, mining a coin that has pool(s) and will never be anonymous. Grin

utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:48:07 PM

ugh
i took 3 btc loss selling my spreadcoin because the dev is missing.  Sad
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:57:07 PM

So just wondering if anyone has any news on the testing?  Do I keep my wallet running or are we in limbo waiting for some response from Mr. Spread?  Does anyone have any contact with Mr. Spread?

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

So wait... testing is on going and the dev is missing so no feedback from testing is of any value?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:14:38 PM

So wait... testing is on going and the dev is missing so no feedback from testing is of any value?

Testing has been going on for about 12 days, and the community was very supportive and we have given a lot of feedback to Mr. Spread.
During the first 7 days he gave comments to our feedback.

We found a lot of things that should be improved, so the testing round was a total success in that it did what it was supposed to do: pointing out bugs and inconsistencies.

Now for about 5 days Mr. Spread has been missing, and nobody knows exactly why.

I expect a good explanation when he is back.

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:19:04 PM

Testing has been going on for about 12 days, and the community was very supportive and we have given a lot of feedback to Mr. Spread.

We found a lot of things that should be improved, so the testing round was a total success in that it did what it was supposed to do: pointing out bugs and inconsistencies.

Yes, but none of the bugs and inconsistencies have been worked on. The testing branch hasn't been touched in 9 days... I guess it looks sloppy but then again, I'm clearly biased to how Evan does things.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:23:06 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 08:52:30 PM by Hippie Tech

Hey guys has someone been in touch with Mr. Spread lately?
I was about to deepen my knowledge of SPR but now I am bit concerned.
Cheers.

His wallet hasn't changed. That's a good sign. If he ditched the coin and ran he would have at least tried to sell it.

What's his wallet address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?7603.htm

Wow, dude's loaded with SPR.
Have known about SPR for almost 2 months now but I didn't know he was #1.
I bet he's on vacation somewhere far away from civilization.
Don't think that is Dev's wallet. It has 2589 addresses, more like an Exchange wallet.

If I'm remembering correctly, the SPR client creates a new addy for each block mined. That said, the TX activity will/should make it obvious if it is a whale soloing or not.

EDIT

66.6 SPR * 2589 easymined blocks = 172427.4 SPR

Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

Yes, but none of the bugs and inconsistencies have been worked on. The testing branch hasn't been touched in 9 days... I guess it looks sloppy but then again, I'm clearly biased to how Evan does things.

Evan has spoiled us, yes, not only with his with work ethic and communication but with his real ID.
I imagine though that when Mr. Spread returns there will be a massive buying SPRee and higher-highs wouldn't be too far off. Personally though I'm getting hesitant about owning too many SPR going forward due to this incommunicado... So ya, to mimic what George said, I'm expecting a good explanation upon his return.

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

But why should he touch the testing branch while the testing of this specific testing branch is still going on?
It's ok to wait until testing is over.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

It seems out of character for him to go MIA in the middle of what is a successful test.  The purpose of testing is to identify issues and see how it works/where to improve...and the issues seem like normal touch up - everything seems functional.

I'm guessing that it is something to do with real world issues.  The optimist in me wants to say that he is coding like crazy and doesn't need to communicate (though it would be nice) but the realist in me says the latter...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
minerpage

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:04:55 PM

It seems out of character for him to go MIA in the middle of what is a successful test.  The purpose of testing is to identify issues and see how it works/where to improve...and the issues seem like normal touch up - everything seems functional.

I'm guessing that it is something to do with real world issues.  The optimist in me wants to say that he is coding like crazy and doesn't need to communicate (though it would be nice) but the realist in me says the latter...

I tend to agree... a programmer with his skills putting all this work in it... nobody abandons that effort for no good reason... I guess it's temporary and this test cycle will be concluded sometime soon...
Izador

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

It could be real life issues, I think a full week should be the maximum, I'm sure he'll come back
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:07:17 PM

But why should he touch the testing branch while the testing of this specific testing branch is still going on?
It's ok to wait until testing is over.

You can clone branches if you are making changes, let alone tag releases intrabranch... no changes have been made to either. And that is also the problem of having one primary dev (also was the case in the past with Evan and thankfully no longer the case) where the whole project is on hinge if they go MIA. Further, with no identity given, no one knows how to find him anyway. It is what it is.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:27:44 PM

It has been 10 days since I recieved the inital round of death threats.

Silence is compliance, Mr DRKclone.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:55:13 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 11:07:41 PM by coins101

WTB 20k SPR

PM

edit

up to 60k SPR
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 11:10:05 PM

Kiss your crypto anonimity dreamland goodbye. Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961982.0#new

anonymity? ... who talking about that? ...

and who cares? ... really ...

EVERYONE was flapping their gums about that and made large sums of btc over that garbage ...

some coins MAY make it - most wont ...

in todays crypto world - its about usability and regulation ... where would anonymity fit there? ...

#crysx

Please follow me to the decontamination room. That Obomba phone will extracted from your ass momentarilly.

Or is that one of Shitler's radios ?

hippie - as offensive as you can be - your comments lack class ...

simply put - and i mean this in all sincerity - you are one of the MAIN people here to 'expose' the scams ... so far - you have 'exposed' nothing except how arrogant you can be ...

but - with that said - i actually DO understand your methodology in what you bring to the surface ...

instead of offending people with your lack of sarcasm and obvious spineless attacks - come up with some REAL facts instead of rubbishing everything you see ...

this is why this 'internet' space is a free and open market ...

i do like some of the points you have raised - but you raise them with such contempt and lack of respect - that everyone takes you with less than a grain of salt - and with the disrespect that you deserve ...

which is a pity - because you actually DO come up with some quite remarkable comments ... facts? very very few - but your comments - hehehe ...

i watch threads mainly and not respond - but you are an exception to the rule - and not the rule itself ... only YOU can change that ... had you the respect that you think you have in this community and in crypto in general - people would just take what you say AS the rule ...

but alas ... imbeciles are what they are ...

nuff sed ... putting as simply as possible ... i wont repsond to you any longer ...

#crysx

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

EVERYONE was flapping their gums about that and made large sums of btc over that garbage ...

in todays crypto world - its about usability and regulation ... where would anonymity fit there? ...

#crysx

Please follow me to the decontamination room. That Obomba phone will extracted from your ass momentarilly.

simply put - and i mean this in all sincerity - you are one of the MAIN people here to 'expose' the scams ... so far - you have 'exposed' nothing except how arrogant you can be ...

but - with that said - i actually DO understand your methodology in what you bring to the surface ...

instead of offending people with your lack of sarcasm and obvious spineless attacks - come up with some REAL facts instead of rubbishing everything you see ...

i do like some of the points you have raised - but you raise them with such contempt and lack of respect - that everyone takes you with less than a grain of salt - and with the disrespect that you deserve ...

which is a pity - because you actually DO come up with some quite remarkable comments ... facts? very very few - but your comments - hehehe ...

i watch threads mainly and not respond - but you are an exception to the rule - and not the rule itself ... only YOU can change that ... had you the respect that you think you have in this community and in crypto in general - people would just take what you say AS the rule ...

nuff sed ... putting as simply as possible ... i wont repsond to you any longer ...

#crysx

It is down right laughable at how fast so many of the anon/dark/noobnodes shills are back peddling on everything their particular shitcoin was advertised as being.

And you wonder, "why the lame jokes ?".

Or maybe you believe that I was respectfully threatened ?

Ty for the compliment, btw. Whatever you do, NEVER take me personal. lol

pEACe

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:14:50 AM

#crysx

#crysx

It is down right laughable at how fast so many of the anon/dark/noobnodes shills are back peddling on everything their particular shitcoin was advertised as being.

pEACe

i will respond to this ... as i believe even the lesser of those should NEVER be threatened ...

and seriously? threatened over what? crypto?? pathetic ...

anonymity is something that is elusive for the moment ... no matter what coin / dev / group anyone follows or backs - anonymity WILL be something that would be a very nice addition to ANY coin ... but i honestly cant see it happening any time soon - as the whole concept of crypto ( and the core of it ) is so that the EVERYONE can see ALL the transactions ...

i dunno what the big fuss is all about anyway - especially with anonymity ... ultimately - all we are trying to do is make crypto - no matter what coin - as the basis of transactional processes worldwide ...

NO government - no matter whether you agree with them or not ( and i certainly DONT agree with the majority of what they do ) / or want to follow their rules - is going to allow this to happen with full anonymity ... they WILL find a way to counter it - no matter what 'we' do as a community ... thats how it is currently anyway ...

this is not a defeatist attitude - just a realist ...

get them on side and give them a cut though - and then see what happens to the crypto community ... also see how many coins will die quickly because they will not be able to cater to regulation ... im not saying we should just give up and allow the rich and powerful to control ALL - but what i am saying is that to make crypto USABLE in the everyday - there NEEDS to be 'some' compliance and 'some' control that the 'community' needs to have - not just one entity ... something that will kill most coins out there ... and something that anonymity will NOT bring about ...

which is great if you DONT want your coin ( or coins ) to flourish - speaking of anonymity of course ...

anyway - im waffling ...

appreciation is given and received - so all good ...

btw - a great deal of the devs here are interested in progression ( as well as getting paid - so good for them ) - and because so much garbage has been thrown at them for doing what they do - its borderline ridiculous ...

EVERYONE here has the right to sell their time and effort for coins or fiat ... EVERYONE ... so why all the crap thrown at the devs for selling their hard earned work? ...

im asking this seriously - not to slander ... im curious as to HOW people believe that everyone has the RIGHT to the devs work? ... which is NOT and NEVER will be the case ...

#crysx

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:38:34 AM

#crysx

#crysx

pEACe

i will respond to this ... as i believe even the lesser of those should NEVER be threatened ...

and seriously? threatened over what? crypto?? pathetic ...

anonymity is something that is elusive for the moment ... no matter what coin / dev / group anyone follows or backs - anonymity WILL be something that would be a very nice addition to ANY coin ... but i honestly cant see it happening any time soon - as the whole concept of crypto ( and the core of it ) is so that the EVERYONE can see ALL the transactions ...

i dunno what the big fuss is all about anyway - especially with anonymity ... ultimately - all we are trying to do is make crypto - no matter what coin - as the basis of transactional processes worldwide ...

NO government - no matter whether you agree with them or not ( and i certainly DONT agree with the majority of what they do ) / or want to follow their rules - is going to allow this to happen with full anonymity ... they WILL find a way to counter it - no matter what 'we' do as a community ... thats how it is currently anyway ...

this is not a defeatist attitude - just a realist ...

get them on side and give them a cut though - and then see what happens to the crypto community ... also see how many coins will die quickly because they will not be able to cater to regulation ... im not saying we should just give up and allow the rich and powerful to control ALL - but what i am saying is that to make crypto USABLE in the everyday - there NEEDS to be 'some' compliance and 'some' control that the 'community' needs to have - not just one entity ... something that will kill most coins out there ... and something that anonymity will NOT bring about ...

which is great if you DONT want your coin ( or coins ) to flourish - speaking of anonymity of course ...

anyway - im waffling ...

appreciation is given and received - so all good ...

btw - a great deal of the devs here are interested in progression ( as well as getting paid - so good for them ) - and because so much garbage has been thrown at them for doing what they do - its borderline ridiculous ...

EVERYONE here has the right to sell their time and effort for coins or fiat ... EVERYONE ... so why all the crap thrown at the devs for selling their hard earned work? ...

im asking this seriously - not to slander ... im curious as to HOW people believe that everyone has the RIGHT to the devs work? ... which is NOT and NEVER will be the case ...

#crysx

I/we the miners, investors and the end users have every damn right to demand transparency and real answers.

Cryptos were supposed to be about freeing us from the dreaded third party. Instead it is further enslaving us.

Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: