Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:58:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:37:15 AM

-snip-
I think you don't really believe in everything you say here.
-snip-

Actually, I've purchased 90% of my SPR since he left or went on holiday.

And it looks like there is a team picking up the project and continuing with development

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.525

Hey, this could be good for DRK too, right  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.msg10587470#msg10587470
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:43:59 PM

You guys seriously trying to explain his absence or it it just denial phase? Cheesy
I think you don't really believe in everything you say here. Dev left and abandoned you. He would have said he is going for a holiday or something and will be offline for a few days. He obviously knew it would crash the price.
It does not fucking matter if he is chinese or from Uruguay. If he still cared about this coin he would have said something long time ago. Wake up.

Unless he has social anxiety lol
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:51:05 PM

You guys seriously trying to explain his absence or it it just denial phase? Cheesy
I think you don't really believe in everything you say here. Dev left and abandoned you. He would have said he is going for a holiday or something and will be offline for a few days. He obviously knew it would crash the price.
It does not fucking matter if he is chinese or from Uruguay. If he still cared about this coin he would have said something long time ago. Wake up.

Abandonning the coin without first selling all your coins before the crash is not rational. Some of his wallet are still full of spr
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:01:22 PM

Abandonning the coin without first selling all your coins before the crash is not rational. Some of his wallet are still full of spr

I have tracked down all of the donated money that he received some time ago.  

This is what is in each wallet:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv.htm
30,400 SPR

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?Sfj7CRRDetVRwztPMiKmC1bpjTaWKE7og3.htm
5,000 SPR

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SgcsK6CFrcKWE4rTaNr7XAghs6ANrSqeix.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SPog49aeSyAGJDU1X1HfxPCans7igroXJw.htm

This brings the total to 62,429 SPR. Granted I may have missed a wallet or two.  (Or perhaps the original donation that he received was exaggerated)
That means as of now that SPR is only worth about 5 Bitcoins.  (Practically nothing for a dev)
Also, the last date any of these wallets were touched was the 15th of February, and most of them were only adding amounts of 100 SPR. (Perhaps testing?)
If he abandoned the project he could have sold his SPR long ago or at least did something more recently with his SPR.  If he has access to a computer he certainly isn't doing ANYTHING with SPR. Lets hold on and see what we get. Besides if everyone committed to stop selling the price would have to go up.

** After reading through the several pages it seems that Mr. Spread never fully recovered his 80k SPR. So 62,429 SPR would be an appropriate amount.

I agree. If I were him I would have sold off all of it the moment I decided I was done.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:12:33 PM

I have tracked down all of the donated money that he received some time ago.  

This is what is in each wallet:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv.htm
30,400 SPR

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?Sfj7CRRDetVRwztPMiKmC1bpjTaWKE7og3.htm
5,000 SPR

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SgcsK6CFrcKWE4rTaNr7XAghs6ANrSqeix.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SPog49aeSyAGJDU1X1HfxPCans7igroXJw.htm

This brings the total to 62,429 SPR. Granted I may have missed a wallet or two.  (Or perhaps the original donation that he received was exaggerated)
That means as of now that SPR is only worth about 5 Bitcoins.  (Practically nothing for a dev)
Also, the last date any of these wallets were touched was the 15th of February, and most of them were only adding amounts of 100 SPR. (Perhaps testing?)
If he abandoned the project he could have sold his SPR long ago or at least did something more recently with his SPR.  If he has access to a computer he certainly isn't doing ANYTHING with SPR. Lets hold on and see what we get. Besides if everyone committed to stop selling the price would have to go up.

** After reading through the several pages it seems that Mr. Spread never fully recovered his 80k SPR. So 62,429 SPR would be an appropriate amount.

I agree. If I were him I would have sold off all of it the moment I decided I was done.

Then maybe he is not done.  Wink

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:30:30 PM

If Mr. Spread never shows up i'm going to write a children's book called: Where did Mr. Spread go? and it will have all kinds of crazy stories about what happened to him.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 01:31:46 PM

At least the hashrate on the pool is rising and I get more new miners..  Seems interest is, at least, still there... 

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:32:47 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 01:48:34 PM by njs811

At least the hashrate on the pool is rising and I get more new miners..  Seems interest is, at least, still there...  

I think enough people have hope that he is coming back.

**Or Mr. Spread and a few of his close friends have a mining farm.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:48:05 PM

I was thinking about this the other day.  This does follow he pattern of somebody with a depressive disorder or anxiety.

For what its worth, I don't think "lol" is an appropriate way to end that sentence njs811.  There is nothing funny about it.
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:53:54 PM

I was thinking about this the other day.  This does follow he pattern of somebody with a depressive disorder or anxiety.

For what its worth, I don't think "lol" is an appropriate way to end that sentence njs811.  There is nothing funny about it.

His word makes or breaks this market. If he didn't tell anyone about a vacation because of anxiety can you imagine how tragically funny that would be? Everyone who sold at a loss would be in complete shock/angry, the fudders would eat there own words, and the bag holders would rejoice that they were stupid enough to push through the uncertainty. Perhaps it would be far funnier to you if you saw it in hind site. Should he come back, yes it would be funny.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:01:15 PM

I was thinking about this the other day.  This does follow he pattern of somebody with a depressive disorder or anxiety.

For what its worth, I don't think "lol" is an appropriate way to end that sentence njs811.  There is nothing funny about it.

His word makes or breaks this market. If he didn't tell anyone about a vacation because of anxiety can you imagine how tragically funny that would be? Everyone who sold at a loss would be in complete shock/angry, the fudders would eat there own words, and the bag holders would rejoice that they were stupid enough to push through the uncertainty. Perhaps it would be far funnier to you if you saw it in hind site. Should he come back, yes it would be funny.

If you look at the movement of his wallets, he was consolidating a few days before leaving. Possibly backing up.

Then he was testing until 1am. Had one final peak on here at 9am the next, before heading off. This was over a weekend, almost spot on two weeks ago which will take us up to this weekend  Wink

How long do you go on holiday for?

Anyway, if he doesn't come back formally, then hopefully he will contribute to the new dev team via another account.  60k SPR with a working master node service could be worth quite a bit.

edit

Thanks for those cheap coins whoever you were  Grin
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

I was thinking about this the other day.  This does follow he pattern of somebody with a depressive disorder or anxiety.

For what its worth, I don't think "lol" is an appropriate way to end that sentence njs811.  There is nothing funny about it.

If you look at the movement of his wallets, he was consolidating a few days before leaving. Possibly backing up.

Then he was testing until 1am. Had one final peak on here at 9am the next, before heading off. This was over a weekend, almost spot on two weeks ago which will take us up to this weekend  Wink

How long do you go on holiday for?

Anyway, if he doesn't come back formally, then hopefully he will contribute via another account.  60k SPR with a working master node service could be worth quite a bit.

With everything he was planning it could have easily hit $10 a coin over time. So at 60k he could have been doing very well for himself.

** Perhaps more than 60k if he left his miners on while he was gone.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:09:04 PM

-snip-
With everything he was planning it could can have easily hit $10 a coin over time. So at 60k he will could have been be doing very well for himself.

My grammar is shocking. Yours is just plain wrong  Grin

edit

Did I thank whoever for those cheap coins? Just in case, thanks  Grin
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:13:44 PM

-snip-
With everything he was planning it could can have easily hit $10 a coin over time. So at 60k he will could have been be doing very well for himself.

My grammar is shocking. Yours is just plain wrong  Grin

edit

Did I thank whoever for those cheap coins? Just in case, thanks  Grin

All if statements. No clue if he is coming back.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:14:53 PM

WOOT ! We have a psychotherapist in the crowd. lmao

My diagnosis is that he is suffering from Post Traumatic (the hippie exposed another one of my) Shitcoins Disorder.

EDIT
Roll Eyes

njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

WOOT ! We have a psychotherapist in the crowd. lmao

My diagnosis is that he is suffering from Post Traumatic (the hippie exposed another one of my) Shitcoins Disorder.

This narcissist again.  Roll Eyes
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:32:03 PM

Regardless of whether or not he comes back, chances are the damage is done. Leaving everyone high and dry leaves a sour taste in many people's mouths, further, there would be no telling if and when it would happen again. Further, you now have individuals that are probably sitting on 5-10%+ of the coin supply because it's so cheap, they figure why not. That's not healthy for the future.
njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:34:54 PM

Regardless of whether or not he comes back, chances are the damage is done. Leaving everyone high and dry leaves a sour taste in many people's mouths, further, there would be no telling if and when it would happen again. Further, you now have individuals that are probably sitting on 5-10%+ of the coin supply because it's so cheap, they figure why not. That's not healthy for the future.

It seems to be working well for the US dollar. We quickly and easily forget people's trespasses. (If there is no harm done to us) Logically your argument makes sense, but realistically people don't follow that.  If he came back we would all forget and all of this would seem ridiculous. People would even beg to have him go away for awhile so they could get more cheap SPR.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:45:26 PM

But people are just giving the stuff away, still. Right now. Tons of it.

Anyone can buy up the coins.

I was calling for liquidity, but this is like Niagara falls

Hey, its party time. Get some cheap coins, it looks cheaper than at launch.

njs811

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:47:26 PM

But people are just giving the stuff away, still. Right now. Tons of it.

Anyone can buy up the coins.

I was calling for liquidity, but this is like Niagara falls

Hey, its party time. Get some cheap coins, it looks cheaper than at launch.

This is a high risk high reward situation. If the coin takes off (from Mr. Spread or another developer) then we will make tons, if not we lose it all. All or nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: