Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:05:35 PM

Well I would like to see the price higher, then again I'm in it for the long run.
Now more people can join, more spread Spread is a good thing!
Now if some rich lister wants to dump the price to 24k a coin so I hit my next buy that would be super Smiley

set the price lower. you're still being optimistic.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

Well I would like to see the price higher, then again I'm in it for the long run.
Now more people can join, more spread Spread is a good thing!
Now if some rich lister wants to dump the price to 24k a coin so I hit my next buy that would be super Smiley

set the price lower. you're still being optimistic.
I don't know man I considered myself really lucky when I got the majority of my Spreadcoins at 7.5k and I don't think that we will ever see those type of prices ever again because the block reward is so small and you can only solo mine this coin which is what gives it that value of miners not wanting to sell their SpreadCoins for anything less than 20k or 25k.  But I do appreciate the input my friend Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:18:48 PM

Can a noob get a little help here? I've only mined with asics to a pool, and of course cloud mining and know very little on the tech side about mining. I installed my wallet, and clicked start mining....is that all i have to do? It looks like I'm mining as it says that I'm at 76.86kh/s hashrate, but it also says 21days average to find a block with 2.10GH/s total in pool. Did I need to change anything to point to my spreadcoin address or is it just all set?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

Can a noob get a little help here? I've only mined with asics to a pool, and of course cloud mining and know very little on the tech side about mining. I installed my wallet, and clicked start mining....is that all i have to do? It looks like I'm mining as it says that I'm at 76.86kh/s hashrate, but it also says 21days average to find a block with 2.10GH/s total in pool. Did I need to change anything to point to my spreadcoin address or is it just all set?
Don't quote me on this my friend but I believe that it's all set up already like that Smiley That is the purpose and point behind SpreadCoin I believe but I'm still pretty Noobish so like I said don't quote me on that Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

doitASAP

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:28:23 PM

Happy new year ~~  Cheesy
doeboy1023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:30:43 PM

Don't quote me on this my friend but I believe that it's all set up already like that Smiley That is the purpose and point behind SpreadCoin I believe but I'm still pretty Noobish so like I said don't quote me on that Wink Cheers

I thought that was all I needed, it just seems that 21 days for a 6 coin block seemed like excessive power consumption....
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:34:35 PM

I thought that was all I needed, it just seems that 21 days for a 6 coin block seemed like excessive power consumption....
Ya I hear you there when I first started mining SpreadCoin I waited almost a week for 6.66 coins and after that I said I don't have the power to mine these regularly so I'm gonna go all in with what BTC I have and see what it gets me and well I bought as much as I could at 7.5k and lets say I'm pretty happy with my investment and still buying more Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:36:37 PM

I am mining with 7,600 kh/s on one machine and it can take me hours to find a block. Sometimes up to 8 hours. So with 76 kh/s it probably can take you days to find one.

Looks like that 76 kh/s might be the cpu only mining. What kind of card are you using and what wallet version are you running?

I know that Mr. Spread created the new wallet so it was a one click to get going. Or something like that.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
doeboy1023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

I am mining with 7,600 kh/s on one machine and it can take me hours to find a block. Sometimes up to 8 hours. So with 76 kh/s it probably can take you days to find one.

Looks like that 76 kh/s might be the cpu only mining. What kind of card are you using and what wallet version are you running?

I know that Mr. Spread created the new wallet so it was a one click to get going. Or something like that.

I got the newest wallet. And yes, I am CPU mining.... Unfortunately I have no idea how to do GPU mining nor if I have the equipment to make it worth while.... lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:07:16 PM

I got the newest wallet. And yes, I am CPU mining.... Unfortunately I have no idea how to do GPU mining nor if I have the equipment to make it worth while.... lol
Just buy them bro Smiley If you don't know how to GPU mine then you don't have the proper equipment to get enough hashes anyways to make mining it worth your while sorry Sad But honestly go all in right now SpreadCoin and watch within 6 months tops you will easily 10X your investment Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

doeboy1023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:09:42 PM

Just buy them bro Smiley If you don't know how to GPU mine then you don't have the proper equipment to get enough hashes anyways to make mining it worth your while sorry Sad But honestly go all in right now SpreadCoin and watch within 6 months tops you will easily 10X your investment Wink

Yeah, prolly gonna have to do that...was just hoping to for once get in on mining a coin while it was profitable....lol
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

Received my 6.6 from MyFarm.

Good looking out man.  Cool

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:00:01 PM

76k/hash of 2.1 G/hash is right that the average time/block with that hashing power would be 21 days. With GPU mining now CPU mining for profit out of the question, but still easy enough to do to support the coin and who knows, maybe you'll find a block or two.

doeboy1023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:12:02 PM

76k/hash of 2.1 G/hash is right that the average time/block with that hashing power would be 21 days. With GPU mining now CPU mining for profit out of the question, but still easy enough to do to support the coin and who knows, maybe you'll find a block or two.

Sooo...would it be possible to rent GPU hashing to mine it, or would it be impossible due to the fact it cant use pools? (again, pardon my extreme noob questions)
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

Sooo...would it be possible to rent GPU hashing to mine it, or would it be impossible due to the fact it cant use pools? (again, pardon my extreme noob questions)

You can, you just need to seek out a farm owner who is willing to do it.

Theres a veriation on x11, so the owner would have to set his miners to that veriation, and you trust him with the mined coins, as he knows the privkey.
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

It is possible if you set up your wallet on a machine with an external IP so that the rented rigs will be able to connect to it.
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:25:14 PM

It is possible if you set up your wallet on a machine with an external IP so that the rented rigs will be able to connect to it.

That brings up a great idea. Maybe airball could rent part of his rigs? He seems to be a legit guy.

doeboy1023

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:11:09 PM

That brings up a great idea. Maybe airball could rent part of his rigs? He seems to be a legit guy.

Well let pm me if you stumble across something....
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

Ya airball can rent part of his rigs and then the Spread community can dump graciously into my buy orders Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Corsa1r

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

Ya airball can rent part of his rigs and then the Spread community can dump graciously into my buy orders Smiley

If I had lots of rigs I would be mining SPR instead of renting them out Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: