April 26, 2024, 04:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

This coin should be left alone (after 200 % is restored)
Let truck run like a wild horse, trot, or pause at the feed bag.
Let the numbers inflate.
Let new and old buyers watch their wallets grow(what a fun thing to watch and the biggest of all buying stimulus)
Buyers will continue to come.
Forget the math and the technocrats.
Inflation and value are relative and connected firmly to charisma, word of mouth, online marketing and ultimately useability in the market place. Look at xrp with its 31 billion premine!
The price will slowly grow but the sweet thing with truck is that any price that stabilizes will
eventually work to produce a very substantial wealth fulcrum.
My suggestion: Its time to start buying in again!

i agree with you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:19:51 PM

Dear Dev,

Thanks for your continued work. Im checking the github every day to make sure things are moving along (and they are), and the source code is in order. Its my fault for neglecting to audit the source last time before you sent it to commit. There are some concerns in the code , and Im hoping you can address them. I will be specific , and address the lines of concern. Don't worry, even though I now reside in Las Vegas, English is not my primary language either as I was born in the uk, and moved to the US when I was 12. Anyway here are some lines I would like to discuss with you, and your intent:

For those that want to follow along see : https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin/blob/7d587b92ec8b7b0c8e8910b7e029e161d529f788/src/main.cpp

<Line: 162 // dump all wallets> (Isnt that what caused the problem with version 0.9.7.2)?!?  ya this got us to 152 sat on Rex. Please remove.

<Line 243 // "Evict a random orphan" . I take offense to this, and this was only early in life. I have a proper stable home now. Will I have an issue syncing with 0.9.73?

<Line 454   // "Check for negative or overflow output values". Ok.. lets get honest for a second. I know this was put in there for me. What I said was not "negative", I was simply trying to help us all out here. "Overflow"?? You can't be serious!? My posts were no longer than a few lines. Please remove before commit.

Line 631   // "Use an exponentially decaying ~10-minute window" : I dont know what this does but "exponentionally decaying".. doesnt sound good.

Line 1657    // "List of what to disconnect" . I dont see my name yet, but lets see what the commit has.

Line 1857 // "Check the version of the last 100 blocks to see if we need to upgrade": Take this out if it was included in 0.9.7.2. It didnt work then. Why keep it?

Line 2016    // "Disconnect if we connected to ourself". Ok so that explains my syncing issues. Ill try to keep that behavior to a minimum.

Line 2928   // "Be shy and don't send version until we hear". No DONT be shy. Sometimes us computer geeks , spend too much time in front of a computer. Please get out there and be social.

Anyway these are just some of my concerns until the source goes to commit. I know its just a proto, but I wanted to work along with you, and help make truck a smooth ride.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:15:32 PM

Dear Dev,

Thanks for your continued work. Im checking the github every day to make sure things are moving along (and they are), and the source code is in order. Its my fault for neglecting to audit the source last time before you sent it to commit. There are some concerns in the code , and Im hoping you can address them. I will be specific , and address the lines of concern. Don't worry, even though I now reside in Las Vegas, English is not my primary language either as I was born in the uk, and moved to the US when I was 12. Anyway here are some lines I would like to discuss with you, and your intent:

For those that want to follow along see : https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin/blob/7d587b92ec8b7b0c8e8910b7e029e161d529f788/src/main.cpp

<Line: 162 // dump all wallets> (Isnt that what caused the problem with version 0.9.7.2)?!?  ya this got us to 152 sat on Rex. Please remove.

<Line 243 // "Evict a random orphan" . I take offense to this, and this was only early in life. I have a proper stable home now. Will I have an issue syncing with 0.9.73?

<Line 454   // "Check for negative or overflow output values". Ok.. lets get honest for a second. I know this was put in there for me. What I said was not "negative", I was simply trying to help us all out here. "Overflow"?? You can't be serious!? My posts were no longer than a few lines. Please remove before commit.

Line 631   // "Use an exponentially decaying ~10-minute window" : I dont know what this does but "exponentionally decaying".. doesnt sound good.

Line 1657    // "List of what to disconnect" . I dont see my name yet, but lets see what the commit has.

Line 1857 // "Check the version of the last 100 blocks to see if we need to upgrade": Take this out if it was included in 0.9.7.2. It didnt work then. Why keep it?

Line 2016    // "Disconnect if we connected to ourself". Ok so that explains my syncing issues. Ill try to keep that behavior to a minimum.

Line 2928   // "Be shy and don't send version until we hear". No DONT be shy. Sometimes us computer geeks , spend too much time in front of a computer. Please get out there and be social.

Anyway these are just some of my concerns until the source goes to commit. I know its just a proto, but I wanted to work along with you, and help make truck a smooth ride.

Vegas

All of these lines are the part of the original BTC/PPC/NVC code, most of them are important for the core coin functionality. I didn't add any of them.
You can find all of them in HYP source code for example - https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/blob/master/src/main.cpp and in many many other coins.
My commits can be found here - https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin/commits/master
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:01:52 PM

Dear Dev,

Vegas

Vegas your are killing me !
Pissing in my pants from laughter got me almost drowned. ROFL
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:29:30 AM

"There is so much FUD here," that's rich. If by FUD you mean someone telling you you "fixed" something that wasn't broken, then yes.
All I know is, my investment in this coin has gone to shite, and getting around to a fix in 3 weeks or so probably puts the last nails in the coffin. Investors who express displeasure at seeing their investment destroyed are not purveyors of FUD.

I disagree. We rushed out a fix for TEK instead of planning for a smooth transition, and it was a fucking catastrophe. I offered to help here because I think I can do it, but if Noise is already doing it, that's good.

My thought is that it should be put back to 200 percent for the moment, and THEN adjust NVCS and/or introduce a max subsidy over a couple of staged releases.

Let's not forget that TRK was already declared dead when Noise took over, and that he is not getting paid to do this.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

TRK PoS rate will switch to the constant 200% on  Thursday, 08 Jan 2015 20:23:23 GMT
Source code v0.9.8.0: https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin
Wallet binaries will be ready later this week.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:10:17 PM

Dear Dev,

Vegas

Vegas your are killing me !
Pissing in my pants from laughter got me almost drowned. ROFL

LMFAO.. sometimes all we can do is fucking laugh Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:08:47 PM

"There is so much FUD here," that's rich. If by FUD you mean someone telling you you "fixed" something that wasn't broken, then yes.
All I know is, my investment in this coin has gone to shite, and getting around to a fix in 3 weeks or so probably puts the last nails in the coffin. Investors who express displeasure at seeing their investment destroyed are not purveyors of FUD.

I disagree. We rushed out a fix for TEK instead of planning for a smooth transition, and it was a fucking catastrophe. I offered to help here because I think I can do it, but if Noise is already doing it, that's good.

My thought is that it should be put back to 200 percent for the moment, and THEN adjust NVCS and/or introduce a max subsidy over a couple of staged releases.

Let's not forget that TRK was already declared dead when Noise took over, and that he is not getting paid to do this.

2nded. The most important aspect to the success of any coin is a competent coder in charge of the wallet. As Biomech has pointed out, Noise has brought needed stability to the TEKcoin wallet and I hope he remains for further updates. As for TRK, rushing quick fixes in reaction to someone's greed or panic will surely lead to disaster. And the bitter, antagonistic criticism will only drive Noise away. Is that really what you want, a wallet without a maintainer? We need to be patient and courteous, offer constructive criticism and support, and come to a consensus about the future of the coin. That's how this coin's going to succeed.
waxo

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

Well said , TRK has a nice come back from hell and still ,here

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

Truckcoin wallet mandatory update v0.9.8.0
This update will switch PoS interest rate back to the constant 200% on 08 Jan 2015 20:23:23 GMT

Windows: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.8.0-win.zip
Mac: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/truckcoin-qt-0.9.8.0-Mac.zip
Linux Ubuntu x64 14.04: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.8.0-ubuntu-x64.tar.gz
Raspberry Pi: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.8.0-arm-pi.tar.gz

Source code: https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin
pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:12:48 PM

Thanks Noise

Happy New Year to all Truckers out there.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

Have some btc waiting on crapsy to buy TRK... tell that bastard to add and hurry up Wink

This space not for rent...
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:01:33 PM

Have some btc waiting on crapsy to buy TRK... tell that bastard to add and hurry up Wink

The order book on TRK is the worst I've ever seen, very close to flat-lining  Lips sealed

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

If you want cheap truck. I just listed 43,000 of them on Bittrex for 248 sat each. Enjoy

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:33:57 AM

If you want cheap truck. I just listed 43,000 of them on Bittrex for 248 sat each. Enjoy

Must have been you that eventual sold them at 127? Thanks! Happy New Year! All you TRUCKERS!
By the way I bought 40k today at 128 and 127! wOOt wOOt!

Peace!
Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:12:32 AM

Hey, Noise23

Thanks, for all you do for the Truckers here!
It is not much, but I tipped you 10k.

Happy New Years!
Peace!
Dennis

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Tried to get 248 sat for a few weeks, no go. Just put them back in my wallet. 200% POS will return on the 8th, so im just gonna keep them for now until price rises.

Vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:14:01 PM

Tried to get 248 sat for a few weeks, no go. Just put them back in my wallet. 200% POS will return on the 8th, so im just gonna keep them for now until price rises.

Vegas

Probably a good thing, at these lower prices compounding interest is better! Prices have been higher than HYP though
for the past week or so. Volume has been steady at .2 btc since last threat of delisting. I picked up another 80k
today. Scoop it with at these prices! Someone has been dropping a lot, the past couple of days. Glad I had a floor
so it did not go much lower. Low prices hurt the btc volume, have to have some where to trade at. Most all of the
POS coins have been in a down trend the past few months. So now is the time to load up your wallets, I think they
have pretty much bottomed out for now. When the whales notice that, we could get a significant up trend. TRK is still
higher than back in July at 43 satoshis. I opened the new wallet to check it out, staked more than half my stash.
Seems to be going non stop, since yesterday afternoon. Once XPY and a few others die down the whales will be back,
looking for something else to make money on. I bought a bunch of USDE sat there for months, then it has been moving
up quite nicely the past few days. I bought a ton of ZEIT 6 months ago at 15-20 now back up to 90, not a bad return.
Been stocking up on Karma, sitting at mid 30's. Was up over 3k at one time. If it wakes up again, and just gets up to
1k, I will have done pretty good. I have seen coins, most people seen as dead, come roaring back to life. Just need
some patience and faith, you just never know when they may come back to life. When 200% comes back, I think
we will see a return of interest. Bought my first TRK at 43 sat, saw it go up to 5k back in October. I sold maybe
10k, paid for a lot of TRK, I had bought at 43! Most of my TRK have returned my initial investment, Patience is key,
buy low and sell some high. Not looking for a quick profit, long term is safer. Most short term traders and day traders,
quickly lose they money, looking for those quick profits. I had to relearn that lesson back in Feb. and March. Unless
you have all day to sit and watch your screen or have a bot working for you, most likely you will lose your money!

Happy New Years Truckers! May the profits roll in 2015!
Peace, Dennis

waxo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:56:37 PM

Vegas

Probably a good thing, at these lower prices compounding interest is better! Prices have been higher than HYP though
for the past week or so. Volume has been steady at .2 btc since last threat of delisting. I picked up another 80k
today. Scoop it with at these prices! Someone has been dropping a lot, the past couple of days. Glad I had a floor
so it did not go much lower. Low prices hurt the btc volume, have to have some where to trade at. Most all of the
POS coins have been in a down trend the past few months. So now is the time to load up your wallets, I think they
have pretty much bottomed out for now. When the whales notice that, we could get a significant up trend. TRK is still
higher than back in July at 43 satoshis. I opened the new wallet to check it out, staked more than half my stash.
Seems to be going non stop, since yesterday afternoon. Once XPY and a few others die down the whales will be back,
looking for something else to make money on. I bought a bunch of USDE sat there for months, then it has been moving
up quite nicely the past few days. I bought a ton of ZEIT 6 months ago at 15-20 now back up to 90, not a bad return.
Been stocking up on Karma, sitting at mid 30's. Was up over 3k at one time. If it wakes up again, and just gets up to
1k, I will have done pretty good. I have seen coins, most people seen as dead, come roaring back to life. Just need
some patience and faith, you just never know when they may come back to life. When 200% comes back, I think
we will see a return of interest. Bought my first TRK at 43 sat, saw it go up to 5k back in October. I sold maybe
10k, paid for a lot of TRK, I had bought at 43! Most of my TRK have returned my initial investment, Patience is key,
buy low and sell some high. Not looking for a quick profit, long term is safer. Most short term traders and day traders,
quickly lose they money, looking for those quick profits. I had to relearn that lesson back in Feb. and March. Unless
you have all day to sit and watch your screen or have a bot working for you, most likely you will lose your money!

Happy New Years Truckers! May the profits roll in 2015!
Peace, Dennis

nice analyze , i share the same point of view, trading crypto is not easy, i guess more than 90% lost money in this business....
Trading learn me how to keep calm and have a lot of patience !

@noise23 did the 200% works now ?

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:20:55 AM

@noise23 did the 200% works now ?

Not yet, it will switch on Thursday this week - Jan 08 2015 20:23:23 GMT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: