April 23, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:48:08 AM

Cryptopia TRK market is live now: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TRK_BTC Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:18:54 PM

nice Smiley but imo Poloniex is the best exchange .....

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Yes i agree i prefer poloniex as well.
They dont have coin voting anymore though so how do we get listed there we should all do a Coinrequest there ?

Noise23 can u make a quick link to the page and a quick what to enter please Wink

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:28:44 AM

Truckcoin difficulty going Up!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:11:52 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 07:06:27 PM by noise23

They dont have coin voting anymore though so how do we get listed there we should all do a Coinrequest there ?

Noise23 can u make a quick link to the page and a quick what to enter please Wink

I just submitted Truckcoin add request to Poloniex but it's definitely not enough!
We need to show strong community support for TRK to get a chance to get listed at Polo.
Poloniex allows 1 request per coin per user, so please submit TRK add request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and tell them that you'd like to trade TRK at Polo.
Also it would be helpful to message Poloniex at Twitter and Facebook and ask to add TRK.
We have to prove that TRK has a real user support and worth to be listed.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:52:08 PM

I just submitted Truckcoin add request to Poloniex but it's definitely not enough!
We need to show strong community support for TRK to get a chance to get listed at Polo.
Poloniex allows 1 request per coin per user, so please submit TRK add request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and tell them that you'd like to trade TRK at Polo.
Also it would be helpful to message Poloniex at Twitter and Facebook and ask to add TRK.

We could also do with some Promotion if you could hold the funds while we find the right Project or person to do so id be happy to start off the donations with 25k trk.

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:25:37 PM

We could also do with some Promotion if you could hold the funds while we find the right Project or person to do so id be happy to start off the donations with 25k trk.

I would pledge 25k trk also. Going now to Poloniex to request Truck be added on their exchange.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:20:21 PM

Requested Poloniex add as wel:) gogo Polo!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:02:25 PM

Noise , I have to be honest, I think many people avoid this coin because it is inflated. I think it might be time to do a coin swap to raise the value and drop the money supply. Lets get the money supply around 500,00-1 mil at most. Also consider adding masternodes. Truck is a respected coin because its been around so long, and there is lots of trust there, it just needs a fresh look. A makeover on the wallet would be good too. Many of us would pitch in to help with the cost. We are already on Trex, so the exchange is not the issue, truck is just starting to feel a bit stale. Maybe call it Truck V2, so to really "drive" the point home, that its all new. You are VERY talented and very capable. Put a small premine in the new coin too for yourself, Im sure non of us would be opposed for your hard work. Now is a better time than ever, as people are looking for mature coins to safely store their money and gain interest. All the senior coins that are high POS have rose in value.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:31:34 PM

Noise , I have to be honest, I think many people avoid this coin because it is inflated. I think it might be time to do a coin swap to raise the value and drop the money supply. Lets get the money supply around 500,00-1 mil at most. Also consider adding masternodes. Truck is a respected coin because its been around so long, and there is lots of trust there, it just needs a fresh look. A makeover on the wallet would be good too. Many of us would pitch in to help with the cost. We are already on Trex, so the exchange is not the issue, truck is just starting to feel a bit stale. Maybe call it Truck V2, so to really "drive" the point home, that its all new. You are VERY talented and very capable. Put a small premine in the new coin too for yourself, Im sure non of us would be opposed for your hard work. Now is a better time than ever, as people are looking for mature coins to safely store their money and gain interest. All the senior coins that are high POS have rose in value.

Vegas

I think thats to small of a number , i like the Master Nodes Idea and maybe reducing the total number of coins but not that low id much rather see that number be 5mln - 10 mln or something like that.
If the master nodes would be implemented we could also consider reducing the Pos to 120 % or even 100% it will be more then that through compound interrest.
But this would be a lot of work for Noise so we should consider a % to donate to noise if we do a coinswap that could be calculated in.

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:42:08 PM

Vegas

TRK is not inflated - current moneysupply is only 29.3 mil - it's not much at all.
(remember when i tried to reduce inflation and you were whining and crying here? and now you think it is inflated? LOL)

Truckcoin just needs a good promotion - currently it's getting no promotion at all.
Also Bittrex is not the best exchange for the coin like TRK, it would do much better on Cryptsy or Polo.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:08:23 PM

I think thats to small of a number , i like the Master Nodes Idea and maybe reducing the total number of coins but not that low id much rather see that number be 5mln - 10 mln or something like that.
If the master nodes would be implemented we could also consider reducing the Pos to 120 % or even 100% it will be more then that through compound interrest.
But this would be a lot of work for Noise so we should consider a % to donate to noise if we do a coinswap that could be calculated in.

TRK doesn't  have any "darksend" stuff, what's the point of master nodes?

I'm not going to do swap/start trk2/shrink moneysupply or do anything like that. Truckcoin needs a good promotion instead of pointless changes.

But for the future of the coin is would be good to reduce inflation - switch to 50-200% floating rate for example.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:35:45 PM

TRK doesn't  have any "darksend" stuff, what's the point of master nodes?

I'm not going to do swap/start trk2/shrink moneysupply or do anything like that. Truckcoin needs a good promotion instead of pointless changes.

But for the future of the coin is would be good to reduce inflation - switch to 50-200% floating rate for example.

Yes I do remember giving you a hard time for changing the POS. I do apologize. I was wrong.After many more months experience in crypto, I see that money supply is VERY important, and that it must be in check. I understand now your reasons for the change. So, if you have no plans to implament master nodes, or reduce coin supply, or do a makeover on the wallet, what are your ideas? Truck is already on Bittrex, in my mind the best exchange to be on.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:03:08 PM

Yes I do remember giving you a hard time for changing the POS. I do apologize. I was wrong.After many more months experience in crypto, I see that money supply is VERY important, and that it must be in check. I understand now your reasons for the change. So, if you have no plans to implament master nodes, or reduce coin supply, or do a makeover on the wallet, what are your ideas? Truck is already on Bittrex, in my mind the best exchange to be on.

Vegas

In my opinion we have to switch to difficulty based POS reward to avoid future hyperinflation.
I'd suggest 50-200% range, with 50% pos reward min threshold. It will keep inflation within the reasonable boundaries and POS rate still always be attractive.

Regarding exchanges, Bittrex is great for P&D/ICO coins but not for long term POS coins for some reason.
From my experience Cryptsy is the best for TRK. Many don't like it but the fact is that all POS coins live happily there.
Poloniex is great too.

Regarding master nodes, i can't get it at all - how master nodes could help TRK?
As far as i know they are used for darksend feature and to force node owners to hold coins.
TRK does not have darksend and does not need to force holders as it's a high POS coin and huge amounts always held for staking anyway.
Am i missing something with masternodes?
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:13:14 PM

I put up a poll regarding implementing inflation control - please vote!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:18:46 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 11:45:14 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

In my opinion we have to switch to difficulty based POS reward to avoid future hyperinflation.
I'd suggest 50-200% range, with 50% pos reward min threshold. It will keep inflation within the reasonable boundaries and POS rate still always be attractive.

Regarding exchanges, Bittrex is great for P&D/ICO coins but not for long term POS coins for some reason.
From my experience Cryptsy is the best for TRK. Many don't like it but the fact is that all POS coins live happily there.
Poloniex is great too.

Regarding master nodes, i can't get it at all - how master nodes could help TRK?
As far as i know they are used for darksend feature and to force node owners to hold coins.
TRK does not have darksend and does not need to force holders as it's a high POS coin and huge amounts always held for staking anyway.
Am i missing something with masternodes?

First: PLEASE Noise, can you add a third option to read on the voting system to read: Add inflation control with 50-200% diff based PoS rate AND do a coin swap to reduce the money supply to around 5 mil? I think youll be VERY surprised at the results. That is the only thing missing from truck to join the rest of the awesome hi pos coins people are beginning to store their money in.  

I agree, all the best highpos coins, the quality ones reside on Cryptsy. I would invest heavier in a coin swap. I know you said no, but the advanced traders shy away from coins with a money supply over 10 mil. I would even pay for most of the cost for the swap, because I believe truck has SOOO much going for it. If we could bring the supply down to around 3-5 Mil and then adjust the pos to read 50%-200% annual, and get on Cryptsy, this coin would fly, because I would certainly invest heavily into it. Reducing the money supply WILL also increase the value of the coin. Truck is just as good as all those other popular hipos coins that are doing so well on Cryptsy, it just needs a reduction in money supply. Thats all. Ill support you however I can. I agree , masternodes are just a trend and really wont help truck. Noise, just an announcement from you that you are drastically reducing the money supply will cause the coin price to go crazy. People trust you, your wallet is perfect. Your coin is trusted, just the supply fix is all it needs. IF you can start the supply at 1-3 Million, this wont be needed to be done again for a few years. I will fully support you in this any way I can.

To all other investors: Guys when a coin swap happends, lets say its 30:1 . The money supply becomes VERY rare, and more valuable. Also because there are less coins, the staking will be much more difficult keeping the money supply down and keeping prices high, and demand high.

Another way to look at this is all the coins that are popular that are 1 year old or more, and have a low coin supply under 5 Mil coins are ALL doing VERY well, and priced HIGH. Please find me the exception (Other than LTC and BTC). Then you have the extreme end of inflation like Snowballs and 10k from spots that had so many coins they were worth 0. You could not give them away, I tried. Even truck that was very new was selling for close to 1000 sat, and slowly declined, and it is one of the best coins out. The wallet is flawless!

Vegas

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:35:24 PM

Vegas

TRK is not inflated - current moneysupply is only 29.3 mil - it's not much at all.
(remember when i tried to reduce inflation and you were whining and crying here? and now you think it is inflated? LOL)

Truckcoin just needs a good promotion - currently it's getting no promotion at all.
Also Bittrex is not the best exchange for the coin like TRK, it would do much better on Cryptsy or Polo.
I totally agree with you! Don't change a thing. This coin just needs promoted. Even without promotion Truck will sooner or later get on the radar screen of investors who can appreciate the worth of this coin. My offer to contribute coin and sweat to promotion is still on the table.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:43:17 PM

First: PLEASE Noise, can you add a third option to read on the voting system to read: Add inflation control with 50-200% diff based PoS rate AND do a coin swap to reduce the money supply to around 5 mil? I think youll be VERY surprised at the results. That is the only thing missing from truck to join the rest of the awesome hi pos coins people are beginning to store their money in.  

I agree, all the best highpos coins, the quality ones reside on Cryptsy. I would invest heavier in a coin swap. I know you said no, but the advanced traders shy away from coins with a money supply over 10 mil. I would even pay for most of the cost for the swap, because I believe truck has SOOO much going for it. If we could bring the supply down to around 3-5 Mil and then adjust the pos to read 50%-200% annual, and get on Cryptsy, this coin would fly, because I would certainly invest heavily into it. Reducing the money supply WILL also increase the value of the coin. Truck is just as good as all those other popular hipos coins that are doing so well on Cryptsy, it just needs a reduction in money supply. Thats all. Ill support you however I can. I agree , masternodes are just a trend and really wont help truck.

Vegas

I will not add swap option to the poll because you have to find another dev to do the swap, i'm not going to ruin quality coin.

TEK moneysupply - 22.7 mil
HBN moneysupply -12.7 mil
CAP moneysupply - 21.4 mil
HYP moneysupply - 262 mil
TRK moneysupply - 29.3 mil

TRK moneysupply is actually LOW. There are a lot of coins running pretty well with much higher moneysupply.

Look at the HYP - moneysupply is almost 10 times higher than ours but it's still doing great. That's because HYP has an excellent promotion team. Promo is the key, moneysupply does not matter (if it's not zillions of course).
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:50:53 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 12:17:55 AM by vegasguy

Dont you agree that HYP should be worth soooo much more with Presstab as dev?? Its been stuck at 200-300 sat forever. Thats all it will ever be worth, and Hyperstake has an aggresive marketing scheme, its the inflation holding it at 300 sat. HBN , one of the LOWEST money supplies has been rising in price. Truck is one of the best coins out and is stuck at <200 sat for months. Go head find me a coin that has been out a year or more and has 30 Million coins and has a value over 1000 sat? (excluding BTC/LTC).

Btw HYP and Truck are the two on the list that have the most money supply, and worth the least, AND they have the best devs!?!?!?

We can hire a qualified dev to do the swap. Ill pay for it. It wont destroy the coin. Everyone just uploads their coin to bittrex, and you send Bittrex the new wallet with instructions on the ratio, and they swap. When its ready users download their new coins into their new wallet. Bittrex handles most of it, there is no way to screw this up. I had heard that bittrex does not charge for coin swap, but not sure.

DMD (Diamond coin) is 2 years old, it has a money supply of 1.1M. Currently 177,000 sats. 50% pos, 7 day min stake. (Notice, this has the LOWEST money supply of them all, AND has the highest price). Market cap $500,000

Hypercoin (NOT HYP)- Over 1 year old. Money supply 4.5 Mil, current price 35,000 sats. 60% POS. 24 hr min stake age.

Orbitcoin (Orb). Over 2 years old Money supply 2 Million, 20,000 sats.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

Noise, please add option to poll : "Reduce money supply with coin swap" and just prove me wrong. Probably no one will click on it right? Wink Please keep in mind, I want whats best for truck, thats all. I think if you did a swap AND added a moderate premine in, everyone would be fine with it, or a larger premine like 5% and use this money for promotions. 

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: