April 26, 2024, 11:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:28:30 AM

Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic".  

There is a black hoodie that I have the circle coin on front and the square graphic on back.  
Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

http://www.cafepress.com/truckcoin

All proceeds would go to more promoting/marketing.

rocoro, GOOD WORK!
Have you seen TRK at Cryptopia this morning? Truck is sitting in the number 3 position.
Crytopia also has a Market where the T-shirts can be sold!

Thanks, that cafepress store isn't working too well though.. for some reason a bunch of products won't show.
Does Cryptopia let you design shirts or you are basically just linking to products?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:26:49 AM

Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic".  

There is a black hoodie that I have the circle coin on front and the square graphic on back.  
Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

http://www.cafepress.com/truckcoin

All proceeds would go to more promoting/marketing.

rocoro, GOOD WORK!
Have you seen TRK at Cryptopia this morning? Truck is sitting in the number 3 position.
Crytopia also has a Market where the T-shirts can be sold!

Thanks, that cafepress store isn't working too well though.. for some reason a bunch of products won't show.
Does Cryptopia let you design shirts or you are basically just linking to products?

I am sure Cryptopia has nothing to do with design, just a platform to list your products, like an eBay I am presuming. So it might be premature to consider Cryptopia until you or some one of us wants to invest into some Truck clothing items or accessories and retail them on Cryptopia's Market place.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:38:10 PM

What about a Web wallet so people can access it from Android and any other Os they'd like ?
Server maintenance could eventually be paid from Staking the coins (untill then Crowdfunding maybe?).
A lot of security worrys come to mind .. maybe someone else can explain to me why this is a horrible Idea.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:14:17 PM

What about a Web wallet so people can access it from Android and any other Os they'd like ?
Server maintenance could eventually be paid from Staking the coins (untill then Crowdfunding maybe?).
A lot of security worrys come to mind .. maybe someone else can explain to me why this is a horrible Idea.

Web wallet would be great but on the other hand there are security concerns.
I'm trying to find a web wallet software with staking ability, no luck so far. Does anybody know any?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:55:54 PM

I'm trying to find a web wallet software with staking ability, no luck so far. Does anybody know any?

Even without staking ability would be a nice start Smiley
I think it should be somehow seperated where u only Stake the "cold" wallet.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:05:32 PM

I could probably do it in HTML. It would be ugly, and it would just basically use the reference daemon as the backend. But calclulating HOW to reward stake would be complicated. Also, you could ask CuriousCat about the software he's using for the GMC web wallet, though it don't deal with staking. It could probably be modified for it.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

I could probably do it in HTML. It would be ugly, and it would just basically use the reference daemon as the backend. But calclulating HOW to reward stake would be complicated. Also, you could ask CuriousCat about the software he's using for the GMC web wallet, though it don't deal with staking. It could probably be modified for it.

Unfortunately just a HTML backend is not enough here, it has to deal with multiuser stuff, has some security added, etc...
GMC web wallet has no staking part and it's not easy to add, at least I can't.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:34:20 PM

Cryptopia tipping slot for TRK cost 500000 DOT.
I have that amount and going to buy the slot today but if anyone willing to participate you can send some DOT coins to 1JDgLACGJBbqphYtZu6fvGWyeZEvp5GacU (my DOT address at Cryptopia) Smiley

Just sent 50000DOT to your address. Thanks! Smiley

Thank you!

TRK is now added to the tipping currency list at Cryptopia Smiley
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:18:55 AM

I think it should be somehow separated where u only Stake the "cold" wallet.

Would be nice for now,  just to have some way of easily sending / receiving coins via phone (web).
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:48:14 AM

Would be nice for now,  just to have some way of easily sending / receiving coins via phone (web).

A staking wallet requires a full blockchain, which the android applications cannot have. They don't have sufficient storage facility in most instances. So what would need to be done is a "thin" client that can send the stake to the proper addresses. This should be doable. I don't have the skill, but it would seem that this should be possible with some tweaking of existing software such as multibit or electrum. The client would have to have a way to set the staking address and block to it's own private keys while maintaining the blockchain on a public server.

If it could be done, it would be an interesting and useful application for ANY staking coin, as it would allow staking to be taking place all the time, even if the thin client were not currently active. Any of you smart people out there interested in taking on such a project? Or do any of you know of such a project already having been done that we could fork?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:00:56 PM

A staking wallet requires a full blockchain, which the android applications cannot have. They don't have sufficient storage facility in most instances. So what would need to be done is a "thin" client that can send the stake to the proper addresses. This should be doable. I don't have the skill, but it would seem that this should be possible with some tweaking of existing software such as multibit or electrum. The client would have to have a way to set the staking address and block to it's own private keys while maintaining the blockchain on a public server.

If it could be done, it would be an interesting and useful application for ANY staking coin, as it would allow staking to be taking place all the time, even if the thin client were not currently active. Any of you smart people out there interested in taking on such a project? Or do any of you know of such a project already having been done that we could fork?

What if the blockchain was in the cloud like the gridpay.me/3000. Wallet...I had 700k gridpay staking like a beast and it worked awesome!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
tevasu

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

I have that amount and going to buy the slot today but if anyone willing to participate you can send some DOT coins to 1JDgLACGJBbqphYtZu6fvGWyeZEvp5GacU (my DOT address at Cryptopia) Smiley

Thank you!

OH Awesome. I was just coming to the forum to post that once again TruckCoin is sitting at number 3 on Cryptopia and matching Bittrex volumes. Here is a beautiful example of team work: creating a buzz (lots of trollbox chatter), t-shirts, hats, ect.,Truckee's stimulating the market at Cryptopia and now Noise23 loading up a tip bot!!!
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:29:56 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 04:36:30 PM by rocoro

Doesn't vericoin have some kind of mobile wallet we could fork?  

VeriSMS functions as text-based gateway and wallet system that links the cell network to the VeriCoin network. VeriCoin users can load VeriCoins onto this wallet and use the SMS network to make transactions around the world.

VeriBit makes it possible to spend VeriCoin wherever BitCoin is accepted. Besides BitCoin itself, VeriCoin is the most spendable digital currency directly from the wallet.

Those features would be nice for now,  imo.   I thought they have a mobile wallet that can stake.. but maybe I'm wrong.

This Turbo bootstrap sounds kind of nice too..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0CvI0QZrM

I guess there is some good ideas out there yet that mabye can be used in some degree,  I'm not a dev so I don't know. 
Just trying to add to discussion.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:38:51 PM

What if the blockchain was in the cloud like the gridpay.me/3000. Wallet...I had 700k gridpay staking like a beast and it worked awesome!

Git source, by any chance? I honestly don't know what has been or can be done Cheesy

EDIT: I missed Rocoro's comment in all this. How would you stake a cold wallet? It's by definition offline and not connected to the network.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:56:28 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 07:04:54 PM by Hyperjacked

Would be nice for now,  just to have some way of easily sending / receiving coins via phone (web).

Git source, by any chance? I honestly don't know what has been or can be done Cheesy

EDIT: I missed Rocoro's comment in all this. How would you stake a cold wallet? It's by definition offline and not connected to the network.

I didn't see it on github...I plan on staking trk and that would be ideal for me as well as ppl traveling like truckers!
I'm not sure how the cloud wallet is done...I know they have an insurance fund in the event that it gets hacked.

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
tevasu

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:44:07 PM

Thank you!

OH Awesome. I was just coming to the forum to post that once again TruckCoin is sitting at number 3 on Cryptopia and matching Bittrex volumes. Here is a beautiful example of team work: creating a buzz (lots of trollbox chatter), t-shirts, hats, ect.,Truckee's stimulating the market at Cryptopia and now Noise23 loading up a tip bot!!!
Guys we need to get some more market priced Truck over onto the Cryptopia exchange. All Truck is sold out to .00000762 which is too much of a spread and stops trading. I am moving some truck over now priced out at market which is .00000303. Truck is holding number 3 position and because of that getting lots of attention. Truck volume is now near equal with Bittrex. I consider this a big success for Truck!
tevasu

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:01:48 PM

Thank you!

Guys we need to get some more market priced Truck over onto the Cryptopia exchange. All Truck is sold out to .00000762 which is too much of a spread and stops trading. I am moving some truck over now priced out at market which is .00000303. Truck is holding number 3 position and because of that getting lots of attention. Truck volume is now near equal with Bittrex. I consider this a big success for Truck!
YES! Truck just moved to number 2 position on Cryptopia the highest yet so far and just .127 btc volume from owning the number 1 slot!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:11:00 PM

I put up some orders to fill 700-300 gap, will send more to Cryptopia soon. Btw, the lowest sell at Bittrex at the moment is 373 Smiley
tevasu

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:11:48 PM

Thank you!

YES! Truck just moved to number 2 position on Cryptopia the highest yet so far and just .127 btc volume from owning the number 1 slot!
TRUCK IS NUMBER ONE NOW ON CRYPTOPIA!!!!! Thanks all who responded to my request to move some truck over into the Cryptopia order book to keep the momentum going.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:05:47 PM

Truck chart looks good... Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: