May 08, 2024, 07:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:12:10 AM

TRK pumped hard today. Any news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inves

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:17:16 PM

after updating of a purse the balance became null!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!
PM me with details and your wallet address.
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:55:45 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!
If Truck would have been a scam it would already be known and it would be a dead coin...

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:28:18 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!

Not a scam, I have been running TRK wallets happily for a long time, it's one of the best and most stable coins around and it's a shame that it doesn't get more recognition.

Soooooooon...............
Inves

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:22:19 PM

pSn8tHgbTjo6iZDio9gHEz4J4K5dXfbTkp

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:30:43 PM

pSn8tHgbTjo6iZDio9gHEz4J4K5dXfbTkp
This address is not empty, coins are there - http://explorer.truckcoin.net/address/pSn8tHgbTjo6iZDio9gHEz4J4K5dXfbTkp

If your wallet shows zero try to import old wallet keys into a new clean wallet:
1. Export old wallet keys into text file (File > Export wallet).
2. Close the wallet and remove old wallet.dat (backup it!)
3. Start the wallet and import old wallet keys from text file (File > Import wallet)
Spjer

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:33:44 AM

Selling 1 Million Truckies for 10 BTC !  Wink

pm me if interested
Spjer

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:01:29 PM

Pos 200% interest is life time? or how many years will you pay interest?

There is a poll... see on the top of the thread:

Question:    Do we have to switch TRK PoS rate to diff based floating 50-200% or keep it inflating at flat 200%?
Add inflation control with 50-200% diff based PoS rate    - 26 (41.3%)
Keep 200% flat PoS rate    - 37 (58.7%)

Total Voters: 63
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:07:28 PM

Currently there are no plans to change pos rate.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:52:13 PM

But you also have to factor in the Stake Limit that makes the actual interest you can achieve Lower because of the high pos difficulty 4.2 might not seem like much but for Pos its pretty high.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:52:53 AM

The price is really going in the toilet don't get why people would sell @ 40 sat that makes no sense.

OSM ill make a donation for the graphics tomorrow after I stake some more Smiley

TRK needs better advertising and PR to get to the price levels it deserves.
I'm not good in marketing and also busy with other stuff, it would be good to find someone who could handle the marketing part for TRK...

I am ready to put time and coin into supporting a marketing plan but first I think that a white paper or a comprehensive expose' on the benefits and advantages of POS needs to be put together. Investors need to have a better grasp of the mechanics of pos vs pow versus what ever hybrids are out there functioning on the horizon.  I think there needs to be a flow chart of what TRK will look like in its growth arc over a 5 year period along with plans, ideas, projections regarding inflation, inflations controls, what those controls will look and feel like when implemented . In other words , the more one knows about POS and the more defined the plans and possibilities are with TRK, the quicker more solid investors will be attracted to the coin. And, this will bump the price and elevate the support lines on the charts. It should also cut down on current investors falling off the wagon, selling off valuable staking coins for next to nothing. If a person really understood the long term value of Truck and what their investment will look like after 1, 3 , 5 or more years they would never dump at such ridiculous prices.  Also, at the same time, a "reasonable" price and percentage of sell off of ones stake could be established to allow for enough coins to be flowing into the market thus keeping TRK looking healthy and robust on the exchanges.
So to finish up:
This type of data and information should be part of an upgraded website.  Any pos scholars or compilers out there? I have web making talented friends who I could enlist if they saw a group form, some community,  in communication on a regular basis, ready to make a commitment of time and coin. I could also help in compiling the information but I am not a techie.

Its getting a little to quiet around here , If you still want to take over Pr we should start creating a Fund for promotions and giva aways.
Ill be happy to start the fund off by donating 20k trk to it , Who wants to match it Smiley Id like Noise to hold the funds though until its decided what to use them for.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

I think TRK need to reduce annual PoS rate up to 20-30%.
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:13:26 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 04:56:12 AM by tevasu

I don't think any changes should be made to Truck. Lowering the interest won't improve the price. Raising the interest won't improve the price.
The interest or volume or market cap are not the drivers of the crypto market, volatility and traders are! And its been very boring with Bitcoin going sideways for months with just now, in the last couple days, showing some gain. When the market heats up again Truck will heat up too. Also The idea that inflation ruins coins has not proven out. Take a look at Fedora Coin with its 400 billion plus coins spiking up from 20 latoshi to over a 1000 for a while, now around 512.
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:13:07 AM

I don't think any changes should be made to Truck. Lowering the interest won't improve the price. Raising the interest won't improve the price.
The interest or volume or market cap are not the drivers of the crypto market volatility and traders are! And its been very boring with Bitcoin going sideways for months with just now, in the last couple days, showing some gain. When the market heats up again Truck will heat up too. Also The idea that inflation ruins coins has not proven out. Take a look at Fedora Coin with its 400 billion plus coins spiking up from 20 latoshi to over a 1000 for a while, now around 512.

I agree, I think keeping it at 200% is interesting and we will see where it ends. I believe TRK is undervalued as it has a very knowledgeable dev that will stay with the project.

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

The price is really going in the toilet don't get why people would sell @ 40 sat that makes no sense.

OSM ill make a donation for the graphics tomorrow after I stake some more Smiley

TRK needs better advertising and PR to get to the price levels it deserves.
I'm not good in marketing and also busy with other stuff, it would be good to find someone who could handle the marketing part for TRK...

I am ready to put time and coin into supporting a marketing plan but first I think that a white paper or a comprehensive expose' on the benefits and advantages of POS needs to be put together. Investors need to have a better grasp of the mechanics of pos vs pow versus what ever hybrids are out there functioning on the horizon.  I think there needs to be a flow chart of what TRK will look like in its growth arc over a 5 year period along with plans, ideas, projections regarding inflation, inflations controls, what those controls will look and feel like when implemented . In other words , the more one knows about POS and the more defined the plans and possibilities are with TRK, the quicker more solid investors will be attracted to the coin. And, this will bump the price and elevate the support lines on the charts. It should also cut down on current investors falling off the wagon, selling off valuable staking coins for next to nothing. If a person really understood the long term value of Truck and what their investment will look like after 1, 3 , 5 or more years they would never dump at such ridiculous prices.  Also, at the same time, a "reasonable" price and percentage of sell off of ones stake could be established to allow for enough coins to be flowing into the market thus keeping TRK looking healthy and robust on the exchanges.
So to finish up:
This type of data and information should be part of an upgraded website.  Any pos scholars or compilers out there? I have web making talented friends who I could enlist if they saw a group form, some community,  in communication on a regular basis, ready to make a commitment of time and coin. I could also help in compiling the information but I am not a techie.

Its getting a little to quiet around here , If you still want to take over Pr we should start creating a Fund for promotions and giva aways.
Ill be happy to start the fund off by donating 20k trk to it , Who wants to match it Smiley Id like Noise to hold the funds though until its decided what to use them for.

I'm a big fan of TRK and would contribute to a good PR campaign for this coin to spread the word.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:51:10 PM

The interest or volume or market cap are not the drivers of the crypto market, volatility and traders are! And its been very boring with Bitcoin going sideways for months with just now, in the last couple days, showing some gain. When the market heats up again Truck will heat up too. Also The idea that inflation ruins coins has not proven out. Take a look at Fedora Coin with its 400 billion plus coins spiking up from 20 latoshi to over a 1000 for a while, now around 512.

Do you still want to take over the marketing for TRK ?
There are a lot of people willing to donate maybe we can do some Signature campaigns some twitter and facebook stuff we just need someone to coordinate it.

Moedas

Activity: 670
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:11:12 PM

Do you still want to take over the marketing for TRK ?
There are a lot of people willing to donate maybe we can do some Signature campaigns some twitter and facebook stuff we just need someone to coordinate it.

I believe that a signature campaign would be very good to spread the Truckcoin.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:51:46 PM

Come on guys we need to come together if we want to keep this coin alive.

Id be happy to donate coins for a signature campaign if someone wants to organize one.

Spjer

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:17:06 PM

I would also donate at least 50k TRK to some signature campaign!

Let's keep those Truckies running!!

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: