Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:10:07 PM

Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world

Stuart Fraser is Vice Chairman and partner of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.  Mr. Fraser joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 with Howard Lutnick, the Chairman and CEO, and the two were the first to matriculate from Cantor Fitzgerald's Training Program.

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider and Union Street Media, a Website developer.  

WOW !!!

The first bit of real news we have seen from Homero and it is indeed good, no great news !!

Why is this not being screamed from the roof tops for heaven's sake. This is the major major boost crypto currency needs !! I mean to have such an illustrious market maker like Cantor Fitzgerald investing in crypto coins is a win win for every single coin !!

Someone needs to contact the Wall Street Journal, Boombergs, and every other major financial news outlet and inform them that Hemero Garza just confirmed that Cantor Fitgerald is investing heavily in the new age crypto currency game.

Someone must have contacts to news outlets??  TO THE MOON WE GO !!!

only one I can immediately find is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Hurry people use your collective resources to spread this fantastic news, Cantor Fitzgerald is making a massive play in crypto currencies confirmed by Hermero Gaza CEO of GaW COins and GAw MineRs

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

https://www.snl.com/InteractiveX/article.aspx?cdid=A-26316576-11566&TabStates=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

If you want to discuss and debate the merits of ltcgear, point me to the thread, and we can debate. As far as I understand, this thread is to discuss the merits of GAW and hashlets. So you should probably try and stay close to the topic, rather than dropping to ad hominem.

As for your signature - I did not see any LTC signature campaign on our forum.
It means either: 1. You working for LTC trying to promote their stuff. 2. You are fanboy and you think LTC is the best and only one legit cloud mining. 3. You have some kind of deal with LTC to promote them.

I get the impression that your judgement is biased and you can't be trusted. That is all.

Login with the wrong account to post that?

Either way I'm done with this nonsense. Both of you on ignore.

Put me on your ignore list too.... you are annoying me also.

Thank you for ignoring me kupan787. This in a way proves my point.

As for that guy with multiple accounts... This is also a common tactics on this forum. I could bet you there are more of them on both sides of the fence.
I read a topic in meta about a user with over 40 accounts.

You missed the part where you replied from your sock account maku and were linked to all those other socks.
I never replied from that account! What the hell are you talking about?

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:37:56 PM

I wonder which of these bank's Josh's BEST friend runs? He must have meant a bank in at least the top 100 when he said one of the world's largest right?

Maybe the friend he is referring to is actually himself and the bank is hashcoin.

After all, with an expected IPO market cap of $2 billion they would be the 14th largest bank in the world in terms of assets.

And according to their expert analysists, within 12 months the price per coin will rise to $75 ($7.2 billion USD premined) so GAW will have 2.5 times the total assets of the largest bank in the world!

Quite impressive for doing practically nothing.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:39:04 PM

It is nice to finally see the miners we paid for.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/

Very interested article written by a hardcore koolaid drinker. Gives some insigh to the mentality of someone following the herd.

There's a new post there  Grin

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-18

And it is gone...

Let's see how long mine lasts... 3... 2.... 1...

UPDATE: 97 seconds... yeah, another verifiable news outlets - not.

Scott-

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:49:05 PM

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/

Very interested article written by a hardcore koolaid drinker. Gives some insigh to the mentality of someone following the herd.

There's a new post there  Grin

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-18

And it is gone...

Let's see how long mine lasts... 3... 2.... 1...

UPDATE: 97 seconds... yeah, another verifiable news outlets - not.

Scott-

And it's gone.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

If you want to discuss and debate the merits of ltcgear, point me to the thread, and we can debate. As far as I understand, this thread is to discuss the merits of GAW and hashlets. So you should probably try and stay close to the topic, rather than dropping to ad hominem.

It means either: 1. You working for LTC trying to promote their stuff. 2. You are fanboy and you think LTC is the best and only one legit cloud mining. 3. You have some kind of deal with LTC to promote them.

I get the impression that your judgement is biased and you can't be trusted. That is all.

As for that guy with multiple accounts... This is also a common tactics on this forum. I could bet you there are more of them on both sides of the fence.

You missed the part where you replied from your sock account maku and were linked to all those other socks.

It's right here, a few posts up in this quote. I bolded it for you. How is weather in Poland? Hey, any chance you know Panda and bitgeek, rumor has it they're both from Poland too. What a tremendous community of GAW supporters you have down there.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:04:28 PM

Same SINGLE side of a non-datacenter grade storage warehouse that has been shown before via various strategically placed camera positions/angles... Again, what is shown does not amount to anything more than few US grocery-store isles worth of hardware and NOWHERE near what is needed to support the infrastructure requirement of what GAW/Zen has been trying to market as a cloud mining service (or spiritually enlightening - industry changing coin that will save the world).

Scott-
Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

It's right here, a few posts up in this quote. I bolded it for you. How is weather in Poland? Hey, any chance you know Panda and bitgeek, rumor has it they're both from Poland too. What a tremendous community of GAW supporters you have down there.

Do you honestly think that because this person answered a question directed to me he is me? What did I even say to be called a shill?
This is getting interesting please go on.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:26:35 PM

Do you honestly think that because this person answered a question directed to me he is me? What did I even say to be called a shill?

Yes, I do honestly think that you are him/her. There was no question to answer. You went off topic and into ad hominem, kupan787 pointed that out, you replied from another account trying to justify your POV. Happens even to the best puppet masters. You being from the same timezone and speaking the same language as all those other socks is just icing on the cake. I'm sure you are fairly confident that you didn't leave any other breadcrumbs and you can deny your links to those accounts, and that's fine. Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll slip up again soon.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

Maybe the friend he is referring to is actually himself and the bank is hashcoin.

After all, with an expected IPO market cap of $2 billion they would be the 14th largest bank in the world in terms of assets.

And according to their expert analysists, within 12 months the price per coin will rise to $75 ($7.2 billion USD premined) so GAW will have 2.5 times the total assets of the largest bank in the world!

You might have those asset numbers off by about 3 orders of magnitude. The valuation is ridiculous but not yet on that scale.
eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:36:36 PM

The Cantor Fitzgerald connection is interesting and explains a few things.

It makes me even less inclined to buy into hashlets/hashbase/hashcoin whatever and most all of you who own hashlets should think about this carefully.

If GAW has an investment bank(er) behind it (Cantor), they are almost certainly looking to be sold and/or for tiers of equity investors (usually through sales of preferred stock).

Any investor who puts millions of dollars into a company, is going to insist on some level of control (Board rights) and preference on distributions of cash (preferred stock dividend and liquidation preference rights among others).

So, lets say that GAW's next big news item is a huge investment from Bigco and/or Private Equity LLP.  Then, its time to RUN for the hills not celebrate, at least for us peons with hashlets.  Why?  Because those investors don't need us, and they will make sure that any profits that go to hashlet owners will be much smaller than profits that go to them.

The fundamental problem arises from the fact that hashlet owners have zero claim to any asset or mining rights:

(1) There is no limit on the number of hashlets GAW can create.  So even if hashlets are profitable with 5 pethahash of mining power, GAW can issue 2x as many new hashlets and dilute the profit down to any level it wants.

(2) There is no minimum actual hash power required per ghs or mhs of hashlet power issued and outstanding.  If each mhs of sold hashlet was guaranteed to be tied to one mhs of scrypt hashpower contractually, then at least there would be some guarantee of earnings.  But that isn't the case.  One mhs of hashlet power could mean .001 mhs of real hash power.  Who knows?  GAW isn't telling so assume the worst.  And even if the CURRENT ratio is 1:1, the future ratio could be anything and certainly new investors will not care to keep hashlet owners happy - why would they when the same "machine" can make them rich?

(3) There is no guarantee that hashlets will have priority over any other instrument issued by GAW (hashbase, hashcoin, hash-whatever could easily have rights and features that outperform Primes and there is nothing that would be violated contractually by that outcome).  Again, why would new investors allow GAW to gift profit to owners of Primes, when they can just bypass hashlets altogether?

(4) If GAW has plenty of money, and hashbase and hashcoin are the future, then why would GAW (or GAW's new investors) cut in current hashlet owners? Out of the goodness of their hearts?  Maybe, but I bet otherwise.  I have seen too many cases where early investors build a company only to be taken out for nothing by later investors.  Happens all the time.

Good luck to anyone that thinks otherwise.  For myself, if I get a PPM from GAW I will consider an investment in preferred stock but **no way** am I putting money in hashlets now.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:38:40 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 07:50:07 PM by KC6TTR

Let's look deeper in to who GAW was and is before this latest Scheme...

Some light reading that may enlighten some of you to what seems to be an ongoing trend and this small group, that makes up GAW/Zen, unchaining M.O. in doing business:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canaan-vt/THJFBNV4MIFIR075C

Summary -
Support and following through has not been a focus of these individuals.

It appears GAW Wireless really started out as simple cell phone shop that also sold pre-paid calling card/service (the dream that stared hashcard/coin plastic?Huh)
http://www.prepaidarmy.com/store-locator/great-auk-wireless-brattleboro-vt.html

First Business Address (public info):
118 Main St
Brattleboro, VT 05301

They later marketed themselves as an (unregulated) ISP that resold existing hardware/access within a small town environment, which as recent as late last year (just before Josh entered this arena) was proving to be a failure.

Second Business Address (public info):
1300 Putney Rd
Brattleboro, VT 05301
(802) 246-3000

So much info is still out there --

Scott
Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

Yes, I do honestly think that you are him/her. There was no question to answer. You went off topic and into ad hominem, kupan787 pointed that out, you replied from another account trying to justify your POV. Happens even to the best puppet masters. You being from the same timezone and speaking the same language as all those other socks is just icing on the cake. I'm sure you are fairly confident that you didn't leave any other breadcrumbs and you can deny your links to those accounts, and that's fine. Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll slip up again soon.

You're barking up the wrong tree. It's 7:40 PM here, maybe this will give you a hint as to what zone I'm in. Poland is in a different one.
So now I speak their language too. I must have some hidden talents  Roll Eyes

For your information this is off topic too.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:48:09 PM

You might have those asset numbers off by about 3 orders of magnitude. The valuation is ridiculous but not yet on that scale.

You're right I misread the banks assetts.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:15:58 PM

Those numbers for the banks were in TRILLIONS. Josh would need hashcoin to go to $25,000 to be in that company. I do like the referring to himself as the bank thing though. There really isn't much our little megalomaniac Gawrzatoshi will put past himself being or becoming.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 08:17:04 PM

You're barking up the wrong tree. It's 7:40 PM here, maybe this will give you a hint as to what zone I'm in. Poland is in a different one.
So now I speak their language too. I must have some hidden talents  Roll Eyes

For your information this is off topic too.

Well, let's hope I am, otherwise the outlook for legitimate GAW supporters on this forum would be quite bleak.

Now to bring this somewhat on topic - here is some "industry innovation". I think we may also learn soon that he volunteers for the MSF and plays in the NBA in his spare time.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17008/josh-garza-s-first-patent-discuss

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Notthisway said:

Wow, I didn't read the whole thing but it appears to basically be a terrible idea.
    A system to place a gateway server between the user and any content.
    So, if you wish to read my blog, the gateway acts as a proxy, fetches my blog, adds advertising and then sends it to you.
    I get nothing, the gateways gets paid for the ad impression, and you get to see ad's on my ad free blog.
    That's really low.

Nearly every major provider in the country uses it.
The royalties paid for ZenCloud :grinning:
eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

Great, so Josh has established himself as a patent troll by his own admission and words.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Notthisway said:

Wow, I didn't read the whole thing but it appears to basically be a terrible idea.
    A system to place a gateway server between the user and any content.
    So, if you wish to read my blog, the gateway acts as a proxy, fetches my blog, adds advertising and then sends it to you.
    I get nothing, the gateways gets paid for the ad impression, and you get to see ad's on my ad free blog.
    That's really low.

[/quote]

This is even better and in true megalomaniac form:

GAW_CEO

@MisterM24 said:

So you are responsible for all these adds on the website's?Huh
     Well oke...

It's likely that you see something related to at least one of my patents each day :grinning:

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo
GAW_CEO posted about 6 hours ago
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:58:13 PM

http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/#comment-27

GAW=GreedAtWork November 7, 2014   

All the words Josh won’t let anyone HEAR have already been said thousands of times. The thing is he bans anyone and everyone from his self-controlled self-ego serving forum and deletes each and every post that questions anything to do with his methods. Since you guys love sucking Josh off I wonder what you like more, the koolaid or getting to swallow your GAW god’s load?
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: