Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:31:29 AM

Just letting you know he has people monitoring all these forums... Was told that by him when I sent a PM to get un-banned from hashtalk.. What goes through my mind is WHY? Why should he care about these chats? only someone hiding something would worry.. It just seems like a big waste of resources and time..
CS and PR issues, eg someone accusing GAW of not allowing withdrawals from ZenCloud, or an issue popping up with shipping.

Hashtalk was used for those 2 purposes initially.. Now its Bitcointalk?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:32:26 AM

I just posted to his account saying cancel round 3 so people have to buy Primes so GAW make 10% just before this coin fails.
Kept it simple, not to mean and no curse words.  Lets see if my account gets suspended.

I don't see your post. Could you post the link here. Thanks.

Very bottom @NTB40k.  Never used twitter but trying to get into it.

I have an account but I've never posted and I've never read more than a few tweets. I never saw any need to do either. lol. Your post is on your profile but I  don't see it on his. https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/531549875226546176

Interesting... I have no idea cause I can see it.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:34:45 AM

Well Mr asshole josh Garza got my twitter account suspended for what i don't see is a violation of any twitter terms, hes even trying to control twitter dissension, @Jay_Endo1 is my twitter handle, someone here posted one of my tweets here in the past and sent me some btc for posting it, just thought i would share. Edit: this is why i got suspended according to twitter: https://twitter.com/Jay_Endo1/status/531573925516681217

Can't see why you got suspended.
Josh Garza ‏@gawceo  Nov 9
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin
0 replies 29 retweets 35 favorites
 Reply  Retweet29  Favorite35
More

JayEndo
‏@Jay_Endo1
@gawceo So you're going to fuck everyone that blindly trusted? Nice JOSH! this is all coming to an end sooner than i thought...
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More

I think we can see why he didn't like it Smiley

Is there a twitter policy against four letter words? That's about the only thing I could imagine being a problem.

Not that i can find, guessing he must advertise with twitter and used clout? I have no idea.... just insane lengths he will go to too shut people up

I just posted to his account saying cancel round 3 so people have to buy Primes so GAW make 10% just before this coin fails.

Kept it simple, not to mean and no curse words.  Lets see if my account gets suspended. 

Just letting you know he has people monitoring all these forums... Was told that by him when I sent a PM to get un-banned from hashtalk.. What goes through my mind is WHY? Why should he care about these chats? only someone hiding something would worry.. It just seems like a big waste of resources and time..

besides twitter I've been banned from their reddit sub, had  3 accounts banned on hashtalk, 1 shadow banned on hash talk, i actually PMed josh from it and just told him i was tired of his crap and to please close my zen account and close  my worthless shadow banned account on hash talk account, he actually replied and obliged, oh and if he has people reading this i just purchased gawponzi.com, so I'll probably get a letter for that in the mail now...

Get an Onion pi or ToR or both... that will solve the banning problems
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:36:04 AM

besides twitter I've been banned from their reddit sub, had  3 accounts banned on hashtalk, 1 shadow banned on hash talk, i actually PMed josh from it and just told him i was tired of his crap and to please close my zen account and close  my worthless shadow banned account on hash talk account, he actually replied and obliged, oh and if he has people reading this i just purchased gawponzi.com, so I'll probably get a letter for that in the mail now...

I was banned from their sub Reddit on two accounts too.  Somehow not banned from hashtalk especially after the stuff I said when they announced they were going to charge for DD.  
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

Well Mr asshole josh Garza got my twitter account suspended for what i don't see is a violation of any twitter terms, hes even trying to control twitter dissension, @Jay_Endo1 is my twitter handle, someone here posted one of my tweets here in the past and sent me some btc for posting it, just thought i would share. Edit: this is why i got suspended according to twitter: https://twitter.com/Jay_Endo1/status/531573925516681217

Josh Garza ‏@gawceo  Nov 9
Round two is on track, but I just heard we may have to cancel round three. Round one investors have a large appetite #HashCoin
 Reply  Retweet29  Favorite35
More

JayEndo
‏@Jay_Endo1
@gawceo So you're going to fuck everyone that blindly trusted? Nice JOSH! this is all coming to an end sooner than i thought...
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More

Is there a twitter policy against four letter words? That's about the only thing I could imagine being a problem.

Not that i can find, guessing he must advertise with twitter and used clout? I have no idea.... just insane lengths he will go to too shut people up

Kept it simple, not to mean and no curse words.  Lets see if my account gets suspended.  

These are account bans I don't think it's based on IP addresses.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:37:47 AM

I have an account but I've never posted and I've never read more than a few tweets. I never saw any need to do either. lol. Your post is on your profile but I  don't see it on his. https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/531549875226546176

That's weird because I don't see it. The last post I see is from: Jake From State Farm ‏@JakeACRN  8h
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:42:09 AM

That's weird because I don't see it. The last post I see is from: Jake From State Farm ‏@JakeACRN  8h

Thats exactly like a shadow ban on hashtalk. The user can see it but no one else can
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

Thats exactly like a shadow ban on hashtalk. The user can see it but no one else can

That is REALLY FUCKED UP if that's the case. How is that even possible?

I posted this. I edited it a bit from what I posted here yesterday and put it in 2 tweets

There is NO White Paper. There was a mere draft posted that is still being altered per suggestions and feedback from customers. There is even great speculation and very well founded that the one formula they did release for hashcoin's distribution is written incorrectly. So how could Josh possibly have huge VC's investing hundreds of millions when there isn't anything concrete to invest in at all???
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

"Josh Garza · 16m 16 minutes ago
I wanted to express my gratitude to all those that came out to our 1st round, even though we could not accommodate you all. I won't forget!"

:grinning: This is going down exactly as we predicted, a lot of people are going to get burned in the coming weeks.
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

CS and PR issues, eg someone accusing GAW of not allowing withdrawals from ZenCloud, or an issue popping up with shipping.

Hashtalk was used for those 2 purposes initially.. Now its Bitcointalk?
*shrugs*

They still check Bitcointalk if any issues pop up. There's a much larger userbase on Bitcointalk, so any negative PR here hits them harder than on Hashtalk, where they have greater control over the posting content, and the userbase is mostly existing customers.

IIRC, the scam accusation about ~100BTC was posted here first. Shipping complaints were also posted here (didn't see any on HT), and got an immediate reaction from Amber. I'm not sure if those issues have been resolved yet.
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:00:52 AM

Josh Garza ‏@gawceo  Nov 9
 Reply  Retweet29  Favorite35
More

JayEndo
‏@Jay_Endo1
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More

These are account bans I don't think it's based on IP addresses.

With ToR or an onion pi you can create as many new accounts as needed.  Grin Those onion pi's are worth every penny if you are into hard core security.

You can even use those rinky dink freebie squid proxy/servers on Firefox and they are pretty good... considering they are free.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:07:36 AM

@NeonTranceBadger I figured it out. You have to reply to the last person that tweeted, that being the State Farm Guy for me. I first made my tweets @gawceo but they only showed up on my page. Then I tweeted @JakeACRN @gawceo and they showed up on Josh's.

Maybe you don't have to do it that way, I'm sure theres a better an easier way, but that's the only way i got to see my tweets on his page
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:18:37 AM

@NeonTranceBadger I figured it out. You have to reply to the last person that tweeted, that being the State Farm Guy for me. I first made my tweets @gawceo but they only showed up on my page. Then I tweeted @JakeACRN @gawceo and they showed up on Josh's.

Maybe you don't have to do it that way, I'm sure theres a better an easier way, but that's the only way i got to see my tweets on his page

I have no clue how twitter works but the last thing I see on that page is this:

rootdude ‏@rootdude  Nov 9
@gawceo  please don't accelerate anything. Time is on our side #patience

I'm not logged in. It looks like like I'm limited to first 20 or so.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:21:49 AM

I have no clue how twitter works but the last thing I see on that page is this:

rootdude ‏@rootdude  Nov 9
@gawceo  please don't accelerate anything. Time is on our side #patience

I'm not logged in. It looks like like I'm limited to first 20 or so.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/531549875226546176
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:30:28 AM

The account is only "suspended" from twitter and not banned. What I think happened is a lot of people reported you kind of like a shadowban and twitter will review it. I do not think they will ban your account. I would bet he tells his cult to report you. Your account will also get suspended if a lot of people report it as a account that was hacked and or compromised (I think thats what he did). Twitter wil investigation and if you want to speed up the process just fill this form out

https://support.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended

Its funny to see all of this happen, him trying to control everything...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:46:10 AM

Yes, that's what I'm looking at, and it ends at 19th response. Twitter sucks.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:53:46 AM

Jay I think that post of yours will not show on his feed if he blocks you. I said a couple of pages back to take this information and post it on social media, bitcointalk is good but not as good as twitter, reddit, facebook etc. Lots more people read the other sites.

jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:55:13 AM

The account is only "suspended" from twitter and not banned. What I think happened is a lot of people reported you kind of like a shadowban and twitter will review it. I do not think they will ban your account. I would bet he tells his cult to report you. Your account will also get suspended if a lot of people report it as a account that was hacked and or compromised (I think thats what he did). Twitter wil investigation and if you want to speed up the process just fill this form out

already did, and your theory is probably correct
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:00:18 AM

already did, and your theory is probably correct

I say in a couple of hours you will have your account back Smiley. If not sooner!

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:44:45 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 03:39:25 PM by KC6TTR

Attention ALL community members here on BitcoinTalk.org

As of today, November 10th, 2014, GAW/Zen has reportedly sought the assistance of a Los Angeles based law firm to issue cease and desist communications to members of THIS public forum, not theirs, in what appears to be an attempt to censor those who have legitimate and factual claims against the alleged less-than ethical business processes and moral standing of GAW/Zen, its "CEO", and the various BDA’s they use.

Irrespective of numerous peoples’ opinions published here and elsewhere on the Internet regarding GAW/Zen continually proving their fundamental M.O. is that of a likely and elaborate SCAM in every sense of the word, this law firm has apparently taken it upon itself to either ignore the harm/losses dozens if not hundreds of previous GAW/Zen customers have been forced to endure or feel it is more appropriate to threaten legal action against those exercising their Constitutional rights rather than facilitating a thorough due-diligence investigation of their own client.

Although I too have received a communication simply titled “Cease and Desist Letter” with a .pdf attachment from this law firm to one of my business email addresses, I refuse to open any such attachments or speculate on what the .pdf specifically says, if anything, as I do not know firsthand who the sender is or if the attachment contains anything potentially damaging to my system or network. Regardless, I would like to invite anyone else who is a US citizen and has also received any communication directly from GAW/Zen, any of their DBA’s, or this (or any other) law firm to contact my Mining Advocates Organization with their story at legal@miningadvocates.org in preparation of the potential establishment of our own legal offensive to ensure this type of conduct by what can be seen as a questionable business, its "CEO", and/or a retained yet misguided law firm is not allowed to overtake the protections guaranteed to us by the United States Constitution and its amended Bill of Rights in addition to Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

Thank you,
Scott Booth
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: