Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 464105 times)
davidsmith

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

Hello. I'm new here, and to crypto. I'm doing research on, well, everything, and came across Britcoin which looked very interesting. That it, until I discovered Sterlingcoin and that its community seems more active.

I'm now curious to know why there are two British coins. In fact, I'm curious to know why there's a British coin at all, so perhaps someone can point me in the direction of discussion about the purpose of these coins, what the differences are, etc. Is there competition between them? A reason why the devs aren't collaborating?

I've read the spec, but it doesn't make clear whether Sterlingcoin is actually trying to solve a problem, or be better in some way than existing global offerings. Is this simply a play on national patriotism? I can imagine that's actually a fair bet, but ultimately futile unless there's something special on the roadmap that'll make it relevant geographically.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:37:26 AM

Hi buddy.

Glad to hear that everything is proceeding well at CWI.  That'll make all the difference to SLG.

I'm staking as much and as often as I can to help out.

Any other developments on the horizon?  Have you made any firm decisions on what to include in the next update?

Sterling Sentinel

To be honest with the Sterlingcoin community, when the current roadmap was made, it was made with the expectations of things going as planned. We all know life and projects do not always, if ever, go that well. Shot for the stars, land on the moon. Reset sights on the stars from the moon with more accuracy.

That is not to suggest any plans are scraped. Please do not get that impression. Given the setbacks, I am not completely disappointed. I hope that is the sentiment of the community. Sterlingcoin certainly holds its head up and soldiers forward. Long-standing community members know the tribulations. I have discussed it privately with more than a few. Those communications are welcome. I do have the utmost respect and ambitions for Sterlingcoin.

I have honestly have been entertaining the possibility of a swap into a more modern codebase. A codebase with masternodes and other features the community wants to see. A new blockchain. Given the limited resources, I feel this might be a wiser route. While implementing masternodes alone and with no swap is a possibility I am not meaning to remove, this might leave us lacking in years of other improvements. Shortest distance between two points might be the best. This is by no means is a firm decision.

With winter soon upon us, consistent focus will be much, much easier soon. That is the only decision that is firm.

Thank you all for the continued support.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

Hello. I'm new here, and to crypto. I'm doing research on, well, everything, and came across Britcoin which looked very interesting. That it, until I discovered Sterlingcoin and that its community seems more active.

I'm now curious to know why there are two British coins. In fact, I'm curious to know why there's a British coin at all, so perhaps someone can point me in the direction of discussion about the purpose of these coins, what the differences are, etc. Is there competition between them? A reason why the devs aren't collaborating?

I've read the spec, but it doesn't make clear whether Sterlingcoin is actually trying to solve a problem, or be better in some way than existing global offerings. Is this simply a play on national patriotism? I can imagine that's actually a fair bet, but ultimately futile unless there's something special on the roadmap that'll make it relevant geographically.

As an American myself, is not BritCoin akin to me supporting a YankeeCoin? Seems offensive. At minimal unprofessional. For me, the comparison need not go further.

I do not view it as 'national patriotism' myself, again as an American. I align it closer to 'old English respect' or perhaps even 'old world respect'. I hope that is not offensive or a poorly worded attempt to convey my feeling. I do know much of the old world might not deserve respect, but certainly roots do.

This is how Sterlingcoin birthed from the UK and British Isle and grew into "... for the world". Many of the people reading this are not British. Some not even by decent. I propose this as a problem being resolved that is unique for a 'country coin'.

davidsmith

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

I'm not sure I've understood you. Perhaps I should rephrase.

I can only imagine three reasons to support a coin in the current market. I can imagine that patriotism might spur Brits to buy SterlingCoin, or Britcoin for that matter, causing it's value to increase and a trading market to exist. Of course a coin can be pumped and dumped by wealthy investors looking to make easy money, but that's really just playing on the former point, whereby they're encouraging patriots to by in and start the ball bouncing. Finally, the coin can actually be developed to distinguish itself from others by providing functionality or solve a problem.

So far I haven't read anything to the effect that this team are trying to solve a problem, providing the world with a currency worth using instead of, or in addition to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, or other interesting prospects like IOTA.

On that basis, given that the project appears to be treading water and the devs are taking stock, etc., I wonder if there's any sense in gambling on IOTA's Tangle technology actually replacing Blockchain in the future, and attempt to set up one of the earliest Tangle-based currencies instead?
STERLING SENTINEL

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

Hi buddy.

Glad to hear that everything is proceeding well at CWI.  That'll make all the difference to SLG.

Any other developments on the horizon?  Have you made any firm decisions on what to include in the next update?

Sterling Sentinel

To be honest with the Sterlingcoin community, when the current roadmap was made, it was made with the expectations of things going as planned. We all know life and projects do not always, if ever, go that well. Shot for the stars, land on the moon. Reset sights on the stars from the moon with more accuracy.

That is not to suggest any plans are scraped. Please do not get that impression. Given the setbacks, I am not completely disappointed. I hope that is the sentiment of the community. Sterlingcoin certainly holds its head up and soldiers forward. Long-standing community members know the tribulations. I have discussed it privately with more than a few. Those communications are welcome. I do have the utmost respect and ambitions for Sterlingcoin.

I have honestly have been entertaining the possibility of a swap into a more modern codebase. A codebase with masternodes and other features the community wants to see. A new blockchain. Given the limited resources, I feel this might be a wiser route. While implementing masternodes alone and with no swap is a possibility I am not meaning to remove, this might leave us lacking in years of other improvements. Shortest distance between two points might be the best. This is by no means is a firm decision.

With winter soon upon us, consistent focus will be much, much easier soon. That is the only decision that is firm.

Thank you all for the continued support.

Steven, I get the impression from your response to my previous post that you are in an apologetic frame of mind.

I sincerely hope that is not the case, as you are the last person in the entire crypto industry who should ever feel the need to apologise for how your developments are proceeding.  Your total commitment to this project cannot and should not be questioned.

If I gave the impression in my previous post that I was being even the slightest bit disparaging about the current slow pace of progress please be assured that this was not at all my intention and do please accept my sincere apology for any unintended slight.

I think we are all well aware that the unfortunate event affecting the development and operation of the CWI infrastructure has had an adverse effect upon all of its dependent and associated coins; you can certainly not be blamed for that.

I am glad to hear that you are resolved to soldier on, but then, I never doubted that would be the case.

I will be marching alongside you every step of the way.

As I have previously indicated, I am not really a techie kind of person; I’m an accountant by profession.  Accordingly, I am not the ideal individual to comment meaningfully on proposed technical upgrades.  I will say, however, that I am a recent convert to the concept of masternodes and, if that is your preferred direction of travel, it gets my vote.

The idea of a coin swap does sound wise, but it is your decision.

Best of luck with all your endeavours.

Sterling Sentinel

★ Sterlingcoin ★ REGNUM UNITUM ET ORBIS TERRARUM ★ Sterlingcoin ★
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

Hi all.

Ive been noticing recently that I have been picking up a lot more connections during syncing//staking.
Ordinarily I get about 7-8 connections.  Recently I've been getting 24-28.
Right now I've got 30 connections which, for me, is something of a record.  Cheesy

Has something happened re Sterlingcoin network that I am not aware of?   Huh

Sterling Sentinel

Friend hello! What would I know, this is a very promising coin! I personally brought in 5 investors! soon we are waiting for a good price increase!

Hello Mery33. Thank you for yours and your friends investments and interest. Thank you for also sharing that and your enthusiasm!

Sterling Sentinel, thank you also for sharing your good news. You may be observing a combination of things. As you know, recent network fortifications were done to retain our listing on Cryptopia. Every VPS I have access to now runs a Sterlingcoin node. These will remain online 24/7 and have all the redundancies of modern data centers, generators, etc. Also friends and colleagues brought nodes online when learning of the Cryptopia situation. These nodes will stay online consistently, but perhaps short of 24/7 and might lack power outage protection. But still, their contribution is greatly appreciated.

At any rate, it is great to see a strong network! It will be getting even stronger once the CWI seednodes are brought fully online. Only 7 of the 25 currently are online. I was recently given a 1 month estimation for the other 18.

Thank you everyone that is running a node as often as possible. Especially if you are staking. This does help the Sterlingcoin network and is greatly appreciated.

Hi buddy.

Sterling Sentinel

Friends, the project needs to be developed, the team works great! You need to invest in a Sterlingcoin!
The project team is interested in the development of the Russian segment through a top blogger, a large 5000 subscribers in 3 months (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_-0NNFL-zqpEVNSmJWRog)? We are ready for cooperation, we have other information resources. With whom can we discuss the details of the contract?
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

Hello CryptoCanary

Should restoring the original empty wallet.dat and rebooting the Pi work? Because it didnt Smiley

Should I rebuild? Am I right in thinking I would get pretty much the same interest if I opened my Sterlingcoin wallet to stake once a month?

Yes, restoring that wallet.dat should work. Yes, in my experiment it does.

My Pi is running Sterlingcoin and will do so after a reboot, yes.

If you did get it to build and you did get it to execute, I think you need to look elsewhere for the problem starting your Pi. I am not using systemd to start Sterlingcoin, so I can't simulate that specifically.

Depending on your balance and how many other coins are actively being staked on the network, once a month should suffice, yes. I would guess you might have to do so for 12 hours at minimum to have certainty you will yield 5.5% annual. Of course, doing so more often helps the network.

Hello CryptoCanary

I am going to start the build again this weekend using db-6.1.36.NC.tar.gz. Is your Raspberry Pi working ok?
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:41:07 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 01:38:53 AM by Sterlingcoin

Friends, the project needs to be developed, the team works great! You need to invest in a Sterlingcoin!
The project team is interested in the development of the Russian segment through a top blogger, a large 5000 subscribers in 3 months (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_-0NNFL-zqpEVNSmJWRog)? We are ready for cooperation, we have other information resources. With whom can we discuss the details of the contract?

Can you please verify the YouTube link and channel you posted?

Quote from: YouTube
This channel does not exist.

Let's get this sorted before talking about any contracts. We can move forward from there.

Thank you for your interest.

EDIT: I see. Your link needs to not have the ")?"
So, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_-0NNFL-zqpEVNSmJWRog
Reviewing now.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

Can you please verify the YouTube link and channel you posted?

Quote from: YouTube
This channel does not exist.

Let's get this sorted before talking about any contracts. We can move forward from there.

Thank you for your interest.

EDIT: I see. Your link needs to not have the ")?"
So, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_-0NNFL-zqpEVNSmJWRog
Reviewing now.

Yes, now the correct reference! By the end of the year, there will be 10,000 subscribers. If you are interested in the partnership, we can start advertising the channel and, in parallel, Sterlingoin advertising!? We will make real subscribers 30,000-50000 thousand for half a year on the channel

Yes, now the correct reference! By the end of the year, there will be 10,000 subscribers. If you are interested in the partnership, we can start advertising the channel and, in parallel, Sterlingcoin advertising!? We will make real subscribers 30,000-50000 thousand for half a year on the channel
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:30:52 AM by CryptoCanary

Hello CryptoCanary

I am going to start the build again this weekend using db-6.1.36.NC.tar.gz. Is your Raspberry Pi working ok?

Yes, working perfectly. Stake, send, and receive SLG with no issues.

I am using DB 4.8 on my pi. I would fully expect the same success plus portability with DB 6.1. I am not concerned about having portability of the wallet.dat (nor blockchain files) from other (Windows or Mac, built and released with DB 6.1) machines.

These different versions of Berkeley DB only impact how the data is written to disk. I have not fully tested the reverse capability features of DB 6.1 but, to the best of my understanding, DB 6.1 will read and convert upon initial read a file created with DB 4.8. Though the conversion is not reversible. Once it is converted to DB 6.1 format, DB 4.8 will never understand it.

EDIT: Correction, my pi actually has DB 5.3

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Hello CryptoCanary

Yes, working perfectly. Stake, send, and receive SLG with no issues.

I am using DB 4.8 on my pi. I would fully expect the same success plus portability with DB 6.1. I am not concerned about having portability of the wallet.dat (nor blockchain files) from other (Windows or Mac, built and released with DB 6.1) machines.

These different versions of Berkeley DB only impact how the data is written to disk. I have not fully tested the reverse capability features of DB 6.1 but, to the best of my understanding, DB 6.1 will read and convert upon initial read a file created with DB 4.8. Though the conversion is not reversible. Once it is converted to DB 6.1 format, DB 4.8 will never understand it.

EDIT: Correction, my pi actually has DB 5.3

For the 'record', I do have Windows and Mac SLG v1.6 binaries built with DB 4.8, DB 5.3, and of course the released DB 6.1. These binaries are not really public, in a perfect world we would all be using the same DB version. This is why the Mac wallet was compiled using DB 6.1 as of Sterlingcoin v1.6. It was easier to upgrade Mac users than to downgrade Windows users.

These other versions (DB 4.8, 5.3) were retained to support someone that may have portability issues. I am just making the community aware, we do have options should a Windows or Mac user ever find themselves in a situation needing them. We should be able to recover your coins in any event, regardless of DB version used initially. Again, just mentioning this so the community is aware the support capability exists. These binaries could be supplied to someone in need, so no one else touches their wallet.dat file but themselves.

Sapfon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Seems like my wallet is stuck, been at block 715128 for 121 days now with 35 active connections. Checked firewall and re-installed once. Did we have other solutions ? I know it was somewhere in these 250 pages Cheesy
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:07:25 PM

Seems like my wallet is stuck, been at block 715128 for 121 days now with 35 active connections. Checked firewall and re-installed once. Did we have other solutions ? I know it was somewhere in these 250 pages Cheesy

Hi Sapfon. So very sorry for the slow response. I had been away for some personal matter for several days. Please do not think your issue was being ignored.

Being stuck for that long certainly means something is wrong. A few things could be the culprit. First, and take no offense to this obvious culprit, has it run out of disk space? I assume that answer is no and you would have already been aware of that. Bear with my thinking out loud.

Second, a misbehaving peer. I know this seems very unlikely given the number of peers, but it might be a quick fix and worth a minute. 1) Stop your wallet. 2) Navigate within the SLG data directory (Windows: c:\Users\Sapfon\AppData\Roaming\sterlingcoin\  or  Linux: ~/.sterlingcoin/ ) and delete ONLY the peers.dat file. 3) Start the wallet.

Third, getting into more time intensive resolutions, you may have an unconforming blockchain (you forked somehow). This does seem unlikely given the number of peers also, but troubleshooting. To check this, let's compare the block hash of the latest block you have, block 715128. The block explorer reveals this block hash as 46d11aebe6bee6f5c2cad719c1d9479ac7fca93fbc4b48402607926ca9822cab and we want to compare that to what block hash you have for block 715128. To do so from Windows, click the 'Explorer' button and input 715128 in the block number input box. Then click 'Jump to Block'. The Block Hash is the 2nd line of output. In Linux you would issue the RPC command "./sterlingcoind getblockhash 715128". Comparing the first and last few characters will suffice, 46d1 ... 2cab. If yours is different, a resync will be in order as the reorganization functions of the wallet certainly have failed you in 121 days. If your hash is the same, I suspect the above second resolution should fix the issue.

I am sorry you are having an issue and hope this information helps. Again, sorry for the slow response and you feeling the need to scour 250 pages. Of course, this slow of a response is not normal and not the time a community member should expect assistance. Unique circumstances made it so and I will be standing by to offer more assistance if needed.

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:09:05 PM

Sterlingcoin is a very interesting coin. This is my favorite among the low cost of coins!

Thank you for your interest and favoritism!

Sapfon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

Hi Sapfon. So very sorry for the slow response. I had been away for some personal matter for several days. Please do not think your issue was being ignored.

Being stuck for that long certainly means something is wrong. A few things could be the culprit. First, and take no offense to this obvious culprit, has it run out of disk space? I assume that answer is no and you would have already been aware of that. Bear with my thinking out loud.

Second, a misbehaving peer. I know this seems very unlikely given the number of peers, but it might be a quick fix and worth a minute. 1) Stop your wallet. 2) Navigate within the SLG data directory (Windows: c:\Users\Sapfon\AppData\Roaming\sterlingcoin\  or  Linux: ~/.sterlingcoin/ ) and delete ONLY the peers.dat file. 3) Start the wallet.

Third, getting into more time intensive resolutions, you may have an unconforming blockchain (you forked somehow). This does seem unlikely given the number of peers also, but troubleshooting. To check this, let's compare the block hash of the latest block you have, block 715128. The block explorer reveals this block hash as 46d11aebe6bee6f5c2cad719c1d9479ac7fca93fbc4b48402607926ca9822cab and we want to compare that to what block hash you have for block 715128. To do so from Windows, click the 'Explorer' button and input 715128 in the block number input box. Then click 'Jump to Block'. The Block Hash is the 2nd line of output. In Linux you would issue the RPC command "./sterlingcoind getblockhash 715128". Comparing the first and last few characters will suffice, 46d1 ... 2cab. If yours is different, a resync will be in order as the reorganization functions of the wallet certainly have failed you in 121 days. If your hash is the same, I suspect the above second resolution should fix the issue.

I am sorry you are having an issue and hope this information helps. Again, sorry for the slow response and you feeling the need to scour 250 pages. Of course, this slow of a response is not normal and not the time a community member should expect assistance. Unique circumstances made it so and I will be standing by to offer more assistance if needed.

First two parts were not the issue but 3rd... It gives me 21bcb6b37863e881f1427f7d7bb5868bc4f433088cbc9d8c5647f9a9ae4cc512 as Block hash :O So I need to resync apparently.
STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

I have the same problem, wallet just gets stuck and wont sync.  Has happened a few times, forcing me to sync from scratch. 

Its a total pain in the @r$e, frankly.

Is there a current SLG chain available that can  shorten the sync time??

Sterling Sentinel

CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:54:39 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 03:21:26 AM by CryptoCanary

I have the same problem, wallet just gets stuck and wont sync.  Has happened a few times, forcing me to sync from scratch.  

Is there a current SLG chain available that can  shorten the sync time??

Sterling Sentinel

Snapshotting would be the fastest way, http://Sterlingcoin.org/SterlingcoinSnapshot796871.zip (~372 MB) Extract and overwrite those contained files into your Sterlingcion data directory ( %appdata%/sterlingcoin/ or ~/.sterlingcoin/ ). Delete the peers.dat file. Start the wallet and allow it to fully sync. This snapshot is 2 months old, but should give you a very healthy head start.

I suspect this might be occurring for people because few coins are being consistently staked on the network. Difficulty drops very low and many wallets submit a block to the network at about the same time. This flood of blocks across the network forces 'islands' to form and be built on faster than consensus agrees across the network. The islands become locked.

We need more coins constantly staked I believe. I am acquiring as many as I can and staking them 24 / 7.

Please verify your chain against the explorer and stake your Sterlingcoin as often as possible.

EDIT: Linux or Pi users: the above snapshot is of the data files from a machine with DB 6.1. Earlier versions of Berkeley DB will not read it. Windows and mac users: your wallet uses DB 6.1 already. The snapshot will work fine for you.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:00:25 AM

I have the same problem, wallet just gets stuck and wont sync.  Has happened a few times, forcing me to sync from scratch.  

Is there a current SLG chain available that can  shorten the sync time??

Sterling Sentinel

Snapshotting would be the fastest way, http://Sterlingcoin.org/SterlingcoinSnapshot796871.zip (~372 MB) Extract and overwrite those contained files into your Sterlingcion data directory ( %appdata%/sterlingcoin/ or ~/.sterlingcoin/ ). Delete the peers.dat file. Start the wallet and allow it to fully sync. This snapshot is 2 months old, but should give you a very healthy head start.

I suspect this might be occurring for people because few coins are being consistently staked on the network. Difficulty drops very low and many wallets submit a block to the network at about the same time. This flood of blocks across the network forces 'islands' to form and be built on faster than consensus agrees across the network. The islands become locked.

We need more coins constantly staked I believe. I am acquiring as many as I can and staking them 24 / 7.

Please verify your chain against the explorer and stake your Sterlingcoin as often as possible.

EDIT: Linux or Pi users: the above snapshot is of the data files from a machine with DB 6.1. Earlier versions of Berkeley DB will not read it. Windows and mac users: your wallet uses DB 6.1 already. The snapshot will work fine for you.

CWI have our new servers commissioned - and are currently building them ...

next week - the slg seednodes will have a new home and will be fully functional once again ... the cramped and intermittently ceased small nodes they exist in now will be a thing of the past - as more and more nodes are added as we migrate the wallets to the new dedicated servers ...

now all we need are coins to fill the nodes with - and we will have the 'standard' level of seednodes that is expected in the CWI-SeedNode infrastructure ...

more will come in the coming months ...

#crysx

STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:19:56 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 03:30:04 PM by STERLING SENTINEL

Thanks for supplying the snapshot, but when I go to "Extract All" I get a message saying that the zip file is empty!

Size of folder = 364,016 KB

Sorry to bother you, but can we possibly try that again, please?  Grin

Sterling Sentinel

CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 06:00:51 AM by CryptoCanary

Thanks for supplying the snapshot, but when I go to "Extract All" I get a message saying that the zip file is empty!

Size of folder = 364,016 KB

Sorry to bother you, but can we possibly try that again, please?  Grin

Sterling Sentinel

The archive was made with 7zip. Sorry if it is failing for you. I will try with another program and get it uploaded.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay, mate. My Internet was down for over a day. Uploading it tonight.

EDIT 2:  http://Sterlingcoin.org/SterlingcoinSnapshot796871winrar.zip The file is only halfway finished uploading as of the time of this writing (5:30 AM UTC), but I must get some rest. ETA 2+ hours.

EDIT 3: So very sorry! I just realized the first zip file was far too small to be complete. smh. My apologies for directing people to a file that was erroneous. G'night Sterlingcoiners.

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: