Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170604 times)
Q_R_V

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

Inactivity: 8963

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:09:58 PM

and you still spread fud yesterday said the burst will go to 200sat, so you can buy back at that price? don't make me laugh. continue spread your fud in c-cex, and pretend nice to the community

Yup i saw that, but you know, everyone plays how they can to gain as much as possible. I don't blame him for that.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:13:43 PM

If I wanted to mine V1 pool blocks on V2 pool could I do that?

jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

and you still spread fud yesterday said the burst will go to 200sat, so you can buy back at that price? don't make me laugh. continue spread your fud in c-cex, and pretend nice to the community

Yup i saw that, but you know, everyone plays how they can to gain as much as possible. I don't blame him for that.
yes , i will not blame for that thing, but he want to suggest to change the coin's supply, can't you see the aim of him..can you assure he will not do this ? when supply decreased, he will cry: burst's supply is not as much as before, so it is good for investing! and when he dump the coin: he will say: look. burst is a scammer, it change its own supply with free to cheating people
 if he really care the burst future, he will never change the supply the coins but do more adversting, like twitter or whatever, not spreading fud to gain more burst for himself

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
tacklebox

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

Noob here, sorry for asking stupid questions, but i'm trying to make this happen.

When do you see your first bursts in your wallet? because i have been mining a while and nothing has come frome it in the Mined Balance section. I have done everything right, i'm still plotting but i'm mining on what i have plotted allready, shouldn't that give me some burst? I'm in the pool mine.
burst1002

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:19:33 PM

Noob here, sorry for asking stupid questions, but i'm trying to make this happen.

When do you see your first bursts in your wallet? because i have been mining a while and nothing has come frome it in the Mined Balance section. I have done everything right, i'm still plotting but i'm mining on what i have plotted allready, shouldn't that give me some burst? I'm in the pool mine.

how much GB are you using? Solo or Pool ?!
sickfancy

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:20:44 PM

yes , i will not blame for that thing, but he want to suggest to change the coin's supply, can't you see the aim of him..can you assure he will not do this ? when supply decreased, he will cry: burst's supply is not as much as before, so it is good for investing! and when he dump the coin: he will say: look. burst is a scammer, it change its own supply with free to cheating people

I agree.  You can't single out AE for playing fud and p&d game since most do this.  However if this is his game he shouldn't be unofficial official part of BURST community.  I'm not sure if he's working with the dev on getting multipool up or something.  Guys like him will turn BURST into a p&d coin without a care to its innovation.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:35:33 PM

miners at http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io

if you are using our java miner, please update your miner : https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/burst-mirror/burst-pool-miner-r2.zip

this will improve "Failed to submit nonce" and MiningInfo error, and also question regarding pool please post to our own thread [ here ] this thread is so fast, i can't follow every post and watch if there are issue regarding my pool
tacklebox

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:39:30 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:50:58 PM by tacklebox

My current pool is at 200gb in pool, i have about 1tb that hasn't finished pooling yet.

My current plot is at 200gb, i have about 1tb that hasn't finished plotting yet. I'm mining in pool on this IP: http://178.62.39.204:8121
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:51:13 PM

I agree.  You can't single out AE for playing fud and p&d game since most do this.  However if this is his game he shouldn't be unofficial official part of BURST community.  I'm not sure if he's working with the dev on getting multipool up or something.  Guys like him will turn BURST into a p&d coin without a care to its innovation.

Let's slow down here guys.

Making calls and fudding are totally different. I made a bearish call, saying 200 sat. Fudding would be pointing out a flaw in the coin, such as "premine!"

Another thing with supply, NXT has very small inflation. Solarcoin has almost none. Those coins' max caps have already been nearly reached.

4% inflation per day is massive. The reason PoW/PoS coins get dumped during the entire PoW phase is because of INFLATION. Not because of coin cap. PoS(traditionally) has significantly less inflation, which is why there is typically a pump upon the switch from PoW to PoS.

Cutting down the reward just slows inflation. It does not, by any means at all, shout pump and dump. This is a pure PoW coin, high inflation means the biggest miners get rewarded best. As someone said previously, "Chinese farms" will eventually get on this and earn their lion's share. Cutting the reward will help early investors/miners/holders, and give less power to mining farms.

So, the contrary, if I planned to pump and dump, i wouldn't care about the inflation. I want to hold this long, and the more inflation, the lesser percentage of market cap holders have.

regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:57:16 PM

is there a way to find out where a plot ended its last nonce? my pc rebooted half way through 1tb plotting :-(

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:00:54 PM

Making calls and fudding are totally different. I made a bearish call, saying 200 sat. Fudding would be pointing out a flaw in the coin, such as "premine!"

Another thing with supply, NXT has very small inflation. Solarcoin has almost none. Those coins' max caps have already been nearly reached.

4% inflation per day is massive. The reason PoW/PoS coins get dumped during the entire PoW phase is because of INFLATION. Not because of coin cap. PoS(traditionally) has significantly less inflation, which is why there is typically a pump upon the switch from PoW to PoS.

Cutting down the reward just slows inflation. It does not, by any means at all, shout pump and dump. This is a pure PoW coin, high inflation means the biggest miners get rewarded best. As someone said previously, "Chinese farms" will eventually get on this and earn their lion's share. Cutting the reward will help early investors/miners/holders, and give less power to mining farms.

So, the contrary, if I planned to pump and dump, i wouldn't care about the inflation. I want to hold this long, and the more inflation, the lesser percentage of market cap holders have.

Have you really think about the result of decreasing the supply for a month later? it is scam. you know? sounds like if i am a dev, ok, one month later, difficulty raise too much, i can't mine anymore, so let us stop here, i change the total supply at 90 million, so poc mining is over.can you accept this? or there are some miner buy the hdd with happy, decrease 5% per one month , hmm, it is not much, when he begin to mine, oh . shit, supply changed with decreasing 50% month, what a scammer? if you really care about the coin, why don't you do more job on adversting and pushing to other platform,,?  supply has no problem, but popular is not enough, not enough miners, that's the problem

and i don't see any difference with your Making calls and fudding, fudders aways call themselves as Making calls

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:03:39 PM

Asking for two question.

1) Anon, any ETA forma multipool release?
2) BurstCoin dev, any ETA for GPU plotter?

Thank you alla!

We should pause the development of the GPU plotter

what about stopping completely and focus on other development ?

Exactly. Why would you want to make it easier and faster for the mining process to be abused? Leave it be - if someone else makes one down the line fair enough, but don't make one voluntarily.

GPU plotter will be an easy opportunity for the large farms to dump the coin , no need to make things easier for them.
i posted earlier today that if you run a large farm a gpu plotter wont be a game changer.
a gpu plotter helps only small miners cause they do'nt have the compute power a farm has.
instead of 15 days plotting a farm starting at 1 pb it may only require 2-5 days at much additional worthless hardware costs for the gpus.
so anyone who does'nt want a working gpu plotter simply fears that his own plots become less worth compared to new small miners.

The entire idea is to stop farms. And those 10 days extra can mean a lot for some of us. GPU plotting will speed up diff. increase. There is no question about it.
I am not saying this in fear, I have an acceptable GPU to plot on.

But it still happens regardless of whether or not there is a GPU plotter. It'll just reduce entry times which makes the coin more fluid. As I mentioned in my post this is just 'getting ahead' bit.

And seriously who has 6000 GPU rigs? Any proof of this? There is way too much fear of the 'chinese man' in here. I, much like a lot of other people in here, have GPU mined and I have hardware for it. I can guarantee you I'm not chinese. GPU plotting wont mean you need a 5xR9-280x rig to use your HDs.
Q_R_V

Activity: 428

Inactivity: 8963

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:06:38 PM

Hey, i don't blame you, you have done for this coin more than majority of users in this topic and i respect that.

This is a pure PoW coin, high inflation means the biggest miners get rewarded best.
This is what PoW is all about, you get paid for the work you have done.

As someone said previously, "Chinese farms" will eventually get on this and earn their lion's share. Cutting the reward will help early investors/miners/holders, and give less power to mining farms.
So... because they invested into equipment and they have a lot of it at low costs it makes them a "bad guys"?

AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:08:59 PM

Have you really think about the result of decreasing the supply for a month later? it is scam. you know? sounds like if i am a dev, ok, one month later, difficulty raise too much, i can't mine anymore, so let us stop here, i change the total supply at 90 million, so poc mining is over.can you accept this? or there are some miner buy the hdd with happy, decrease 5% per one month , hmm, it is not much, when he begin to mine, oh . shit, supply changed with decreasing 50% month, what a scammer? if you really care about the coin, why don't you do more job on adversting and pushing to other platform,,?  supply has no problem, but popular is not enough, not enough miners, that's the problem

and i don't see any difference with your Making calls and fudding, fudders aways call themselves as Making calls

Clearly, you don't understand anything I am saying.

I didn't say "cut the supply." I said increase the percentage of reward cut. Right now it is 5%. I think we would be better off with 10-20%.

Stop being so paranoid. This is for the good of the whole community. You should study more economics if you don't see the good in this.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:09:51 PM

If someone even have that no of GPUs he is still behind the asics who hashes with lot more speed and less power.
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:11:00 PM

Hey, i don't blame you, you have done for this coin more than majority of users in this topic and i respect that.

This is a pure PoW coin, high inflation means the biggest miners get rewarded best.

As someone said previously, "Chinese farms" will eventually get on this and earn their lion's share. Cutting the reward will help early investors/miners/holders, and give less power to mining farms.
So... because they invested into equipment and they have a lot of it at low costs it makes them a "bad guys"?

I did not say they were bad guys at all. Don't put words in my mouth.

It will just give early investors more of an incentive to hold onto their coin.

burst1002

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:11:26 PM

My current pool is at 200gb in pool, i have about 1tb that hasn't finished pooling yet.

My current plot is at 200gb, i have about 1tb that hasn't finished plotting yet. I'm mining in pool on this IP: http://178.62.39.204:8121

you should be getting around ~200 Burst/day. wait for 3 to 6 hrs and check your balance and shares in http://178.62.39.204:8121/balance
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:12:15 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 02:32:19 PM by jzhoulon

Clearly, you don't understand anything I am saying.

I didn't say "cut the supply." I said increase the percentage of reward cut. Right now it is 5%. I think we would be better off with 10-20%.

Stop being so paranoid. This is for the good of the whole community. You should study more economics if you don't see the good in this.

you must have to learn the math back to your school. can you do a math? first month with 100 million, and off with 10-20% and supply not change...you even not do the math and talk econimic to me?
and cut 10-20%,why don;'t you suggest to cut 99%, i think it is the best choice for us . right, chinese can't mine any more,you don't need to worry that , and little inflation, and little supply, why not? or you want to say., cutting to much is scam. cutting little is not scam for you , right?

regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:13:08 PM

is there a way to find out where a plot ended its last nonce? my pc rebooted half way through 1tb plotting :-(
bump

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:14:09 PM

I did not say they were bad guys at all. Don't put words in my mouth.

It will just give early investors more of an incentive to hold onto their coin.

WE ARE THE EARLY INVESTOR OR MINER!
This coin is new. Multipool got 130 miner. Every new shitcoin coming out nowadays got thousand of miners at launch. So enjoy this early days.
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: