Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256260 times)
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:35:17 AM

First we need to collect all the tokens issued in the NXT AE. We can do this by creating a new account, ask all the token holders to send to that account. This will help to create a new share holder list. Then we send these tokens to the Nxt genesis account to 'destroy' the tokens.

So before this can be done, we need a working wallet and address so we can collect these data while collecting the tokens back.

I still do not understand, but I have no time now to read through NXT documentation to get it.

All I need is a list of RS addresses and the % of supply expressed in absolute figures to credit to each RS address.

I will provide a paper wallet generator to generate the addresses for not yet existing RS wallet shortly, so every RS asset holder would generate an address public/private key pair that later she would import into the wallet.

Edit: are there any females in the community, so I have to keep my posts politically correct?

Meaning you going to create the RS addresses via a paper wallet generator now before the SW buid? I never know that can be done. Nice to know that.

Then we need to burn the RS tokens in the AE. But how to validate who owns how much when they request their percentage of holdings? Best option would be to collect these tokens back.

My proposal would be ,

Step 1: Generate RS address via your suggested paper wallet generator
Step 2: Send the NXT AE tokens and add a RS account Address in the AM to a X account
Step 3: X account then sends the tokens to genesis account, sorta "burning the token"
Step 4: Compile the total list and then send to you to credit into each RS addresses.

What do you guys think?

The first obvious thing that community members could definitely do is a coin logo and wallet splash screen design. I believe some of you are really good in creating such a stuff. You need this to be done regardless of you accept me as a new SW dev or not.

This is something we need to focus on. A GUI designer is needed and yes, a new coin logo would be nice. So those creative minds, please submit your interest and designs if you can do one. I also think you can also talk to someone you know that can do the job.

However, we need to confirm all the information that we read. Especially after a deception would be stupid fall again.
why watch from the sidelines, get involve with the development so you will have more confidence with what we are doing.  Grin

bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:52:19 AM

Meaning you going to create the RS addresses via a paper wallet generator now before the SW buid? I never know that can be done. Nice to know that.

This can be done as the required key-pairs have the same properties regardless of SW wallet existence.

The only possible issue I see is the mechanism used by NXT/NXTAE to transfer assets to addresses: if it depends on existence and availability of the 'target' blockchain then this may not be done before the wallet is completed. Unfortunately, I have no idea how all this implemented in NXT/NXTAE. However, I doubt that such dependence has place, as no bitcoin-based coins have any kind of 'importing' any assets/whatever into blockchain. The only standard way to create coins is to mine them through coinbase transactions (or coinstake transactions).

So, as I understand, in all similar IPOs it was a duty of developer to make the initial coins generation and distribution. If this is true, then as I said I need the list of RS addresses and their target balances.

BTW, is community going to keep the name 'Reserve Share' for the coin? More precisely, what prefix letter of an address the community would like to have, the capital 'R', the lowercase 'r' or any other symbol from this alphabet:
Code:
123456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz

so I can make a paper wallet generator available?
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:59:05 AM

BTW, is community going to keep the name 'Reserve Share' for the coin? More precisely, what prefix letter of an address the community would like to have, the capital 'R', the lowercase 'r' or any other symbol from this alphabet:
Code:
123456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz

so I can make a paper wallet generator available?

Good question. Is the name Reserve Share relevant to what we are doing to do? Since we have not decided what this is going to be, probably best to keep it as that until we feel that the name is no longer relevant. Just my opinion.

Transfer of assets is exactly the same like transferring coins from addresses to addresses.

Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

Been away for a while, good to know someone is willing to take up the project. But my concern is will earlier stakeholders like me, who have not claimed their RSU will get a share of the project, or we have been kicked out of the project....

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

Been away for a while, good to know someone is willing to take up the project. But my concern is will earlier stakeholders like me, who have not claimed their RSU will get a share of the project, or we have been kicked out of the project....

Anyone who currently hold an RS asset will get his share of coins. The list of all current holders to be composed by Darkhorse. The final date to submit claims will be announced in advance.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:13:28 PM

I am really sorry to say this, but yeah, technically you "got kicked". We had to do this to not complicate the whole situation and there are no solid list that we would be able to counter check who has received and who has not, but the tokens in NXT AE is still very cheap if you are planning to get in now. If you can find something solid, then maybe i can do something about it.

bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:16:27 PM

Transfer of assets is exactly the same like transferring coins from addresses to addresses.

I suppose the transfer of asset fro one NXT address owner to another NXT address owner. If this is true, and my view of assumed developer's responsibility to make initial distribution is correct as well, then finally I only need a list of addresses with their expected values to create and build a wallet (of course, I need all relevant coin parameters to be defined also, but now we are discussing addresses and amounts)
Foex

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:17:22 PM

I am really sorry to say this, but yeah, technically you "got kicked". We had to do this to not complicated the whole situation, but the tokens in NXT AE is still very cheap if you are planning to get in now.

Learn a lesson here..Dump ur coin always  Wink

bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

I am really sorry to say this, but yeah, technically you "got kicked". We had to do this to not complicate the whole situation and there are no solid list that we would be able to counter check who has received and who has not, but the tokens in NXT AE is still very cheap if you are planning to get in now. If you can find something solid, then maybe i can do something about it.

Could you please shed some light, why? I mean are any assets are destroyed already?
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:24:13 PM

Could you please shed some light, why? I mean are any assets are destroyed already?

When the RS units assets were created on NXT AE, there were some who did not claim their RS units as NXT assets. They wanted to wait until the real coins were created to claim their share. And there are some who requested for their assets and never got them from the asset issuer. I tried to look into the stake holder's list but i am not so sure how to help them. Seriously, if there is a way without complicating the whole situation, i would. The question for me now is, is that list even valid?

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:25:23 PM

I am really sorry to say this, but yeah, technically you "got kicked". We had to do this to not complicated the whole situation, but the tokens in NXT AE is still very cheap if you are planning to get in now.

Learn a lesson here..Dump ur coin always  Wink

If you have a good idea, i am willing to listen mate.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:28:02 PM

I suppose the transfer of asset fro one NXT address owner to another NXT address owner. If this is true, and my view of assumed developer's responsibility to make initial distribution is correct as well, then finally I only need a list of addresses with their expected values to create and build a wallet (of course, I need all relevant coin parameters to be defined also, but now we are discussing addresses and amounts)

I could make this simple for you. If we follow my earlier proposal, i could give you a list of RS holders with their addresses and number of coins they hold. With that list you can make the initial distribution.

Foex

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:30:38 PM

I could make this simple for you. If we follow my earlier proposal, i could give you a list of RS holders with their addresses and number of coins they hold. With that list you can make the initial distribution.

But dont u think, there are some who have huge RSU coins, wont that be a problem, if that guy decides to dump again plummeting the price...

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:35:00 PM

But dont u think, there are some who have huge RSU coins, wont that be a problem, if that guy decides to dump again plummeting the price...

Possible, but that happens to all the coins.

bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:41:05 PM

I got completely confused: RS Units, NXT assets... why something should have been claimed at all. If I bought something called 'RS Unit' for NXT then I already own this something. What is actually traded presently at: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/14285820955872321553 ?

The complete situation is worse than ever - all of you were scammed in equal way: the original dev sold you RS Units and disappeared. Should not we try to take to account everyone? I think if we are going to salvage the situation at all, then we must do our best.

OMG, I need to study all this NXT shit to get the clear view... I will take a brake for this and you please decide 'R', 'r' or something else.
Foex

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:45:44 PM

I got completely confused: RS Units, NXT assets... why something should have been claimed at all. If I bought something called 'RS Unit' for NXT then I already own this something. What is actually traded presently at: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/14285820955872321553 ?

The complete situation is worse than ever - all of you were scammed in equal way: the original dev sold you RS Units and disappeared. Should not we try to take to account everyone? I think if we are going to salvage the situation at all, then we must do our best.

OMG, I need to study all this NXT shit to get the clear view... I will take a brake for this and you please decide 'R', 'r' or something else.

I want this thread to be closed and RSU to be dead. A scam coin... Why waste ur time and resources for something u dont knw will work or not.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:55:12 PM

History..

1. A list of stakeholders for RSU were established on this thread.

2. RS Dev then decided to create assets on NXT AE so these first hand stakeholders can trade their stake. So anyone can sell their stake or anyone interested that missed the train can also buy if they are interested. These assets are temporary until the RS software is build. At this point, the stakeholders either can claim their RSU stakes via assets or can choose to hold on to their stake in the original stakeholders list.

3. Some claimed their stake on AE as tokens and received them. Some didn't claim their assets. They want to claim the real RS units. Some who requested for stakes, never got them. So there are exactly 3 category of situations here.

4. The assets got traded and there were new holders, original holders. The price went down when Badam left the project, so the tokens became cheap. Some took that opportunity to increase their stakes on AE.

5. The dev absconded and the price went further down and it is where it is right now.

So tell me, what would be the best way to establish the final stake holder's list. If anyone has a way to do it, then yes, we can try them.

bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:07:00 PM

I want this thread to be closed and RSU to be dead. A scam coin... Why waste ur time and resources for something u dont knw will work or not.

This is an option. The simplest one: just take your loses and go on.

There is a thought worded a few pages above: "What do we have now? The community!"
I must tell you this is really a value.

I am ready to invest my time under conditions I stated couple of pages before.

Darkhorse is ready to be a community leader. He has some view of further development, I believe he will reveal details when it fits. If you like to know his view now - then ask.

It is up to you to stay or to leave.
bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:19:18 PM

History..

How at that time the one became a stakeholder? Was it free?
Yes, I see it was free.

2. RS Dev then decided to create assets on NXT AE so these first hand stakeholders can trade their stake. So anyone can sell their stake or anyone interested that missed the train can also buy if they are interested. These assets are temporary until the RS software is build. At this point, the stakeholders either can claim their RSU stakes via assets or can choose to hold on to their stake in the original stakeholders list.
What consequences such a claim had (any transfer of funds/the record in some/nxt public ledger/other)?
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

History..

How at that time the one became a stakeholder? Was it free?
Yes, I see it was free.

What consequences such a claim had (any transfer of funds/the record in some/nxt public ledger/other)?

The transaction record is recorded in the blockchain which can be seen in the below link.

http://nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-ZHC6-ACGA-YT8D-CV34G

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: