Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:02:59 PM

Could be dead.  Developers could be scamers or they are waiting for some movements in general on cryptomarket.

But overall poorly managed communication with community.

I'm still holding arround 3% of all coins..

I guess you have seen it will be delisted from Bittrex any day now unless some volume goes through?

Well hopefully someone will just buy and sell back to themselves again to pay for fee.
It's crazy why they'd come this far with the trader tool and the OS platform and simply vanish for almost 4 months without an update.
The trader tool seemed almost complete, albeit, a few glitches. I'd hope they'd realize that people would start using it more if they had the peace of mind knowing it was a final release.
I'm all for trying to learn how to use the tool, but I want to know my money is safe and free from bugs before I even begin to utilize it.
jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:35:37 PM

This coin seems stuck here ,There hasn't any further progress since launch,no development Undecided
NewAge1111

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:40:54 AM

I'm outta here. Keycoin site is removed, keycoin dev is a scammer. Sad

Oтличный oбмeнник https://f-change.biz/ref/newage11111212
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:22:42 PM

Hopefully the dev hasn't given up.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
3r197

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:07:56 PM

I'm holding as well... the waiting game is a bitch for sure!
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

Im glad team supporters are finally starting to see the truth. nice one.

I thought everyone realised this was a scam 6 months ago..  Grin

runpaint

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:36:01 PM

I haven't heard any scam accusations, does anyone have a link?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:47:02 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 03:31:55 PM by DeViL303

I haven't heard any scam accusations, does anyone have a link?

Im not sure if that's meant to be a joke? there have been nothing but scam accusations since Pr0ms pump and dump coin developing group fkd up on cryptcoin.

Here are a few points to note (you can check these yourself) : when this "Interview with Keycoin" was done they claimed that Dan Metcalf (aka atcsecure) had independently reviewed their code and given it the thumbs up, see his review here .

A few interesting quotes from his review on july 29th:
Quote from: Dan Metcalf(atcsecure)
the anonymous system is indeed based on XC
Funny that is was based on XC yet dan hadn't released any source..

At first when the KEY team reached out, my initial response was to say no due to my workload and commitment with XC, but since I am always open to new innovation, I finally decided to accept the request.

LOL, New innovation, he just said it was based on XC.

Dan Metcalf has also stated HERE in October that he was never funded by pr0m in any way:
Quote from: Dan Metcalf (atasecure)
prom has never funded me in any way

When asked : Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)
he replied simply:
NO

Here is the funny bit, later he admitted in THIS Q&A session with TK hamed from coinsource that he was infact the creator of KeyOS but at the same time claims to have never developed for any coin other than XC:
6:37 PM <atcsecure> I created keyos
6:38 PM <atcsecure> i was paid by various members in the keyteam for keyos in key & btc
6:51 PM <atcsecure> YES I DID PAID WORK FOR PROM

Funny that, in his earlier review of the code he did not mention being the creator of keyOS and being paid by the team in BTC and keycoin, I can see why he might have left that out of his "peer" review.

Also its worth noting that Pr0m hasn't posted on this site since November 3rd, the same day of that q&a session, coincidence? Smiley

Im sorry but these guys have all moved onto the next scam with new names.. if you add up all the buy orders for keycoin it wouldn't add up to 2BTC..sell and move on.  

runpaint

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:41:55 PM

So there won't be a KeyOS? 

Other than that, the coin works fine, has a low supply under a million, and PoS is keeping the network running.  As long as the devs aren't actively working to break the coin or rip me off somehow, I think I'd much rather have 1000 KEY than 1000 DOGE, for right now or for long-term.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:57:30 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 01:18:09 PM by DeViL303

Other than that, the coin works fine, has a low supply under a million, and PoS is keeping the network running.  As long as the devs aren't actively working to break the coin or rip me off somehow, I think I'd much rather have 1000 KEY than 1000 DOGE, for right now or for long-term.

I have no idea if there will be a keyOS, but I doubt Dan Metcalf is going to put any more time into this coin, especially when he and XC have got so much bad PR due to pr0m and co. see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841958.0
and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=869954.

Other than that I am sure the coin does work fine in a technical sense even though its code based off XC and XC has had much more development . As for them actively working to break the coin I have no idea why they would do that, it doesn't effect them in anyway if people want to mine and use this coin, and as for ripping you off...you have already spent your BTC on this coin that has no buy orders , so im not sure how you can be ripped off any more.

So look on the bright side, the coin still works, and you cant be ripped off any more. Smiley

finally I agree with you , at current prices I would rather have 1000Key than 1000Doge, but using that logic I would rather have 1000BTC..

3r197

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:10:07 PM

Other than that, the coin works fine, has a low supply under a million, and PoS is keeping the network running.  As long as the devs aren't actively working to break the coin or rip me off somehow, I think I'd much rather have 1000 KEY than 1000 DOGE, for right now or for long-term.

I have no idea if there will be a keyOS, but I doubt Dan Metcalf is going to put any more time into this coin, especially when he and XC have got so much bad PR due to pr0m and co. see here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841958.0

Other than that I am sure the coin does work fine in a technical sense even though its code based off XC and XC has had much more development . As for them actively working to break the coin I have no idea why they would do that, it doesn't effect them in anyway if people want to mine and use this coin, and as for ripping you off...you have already spent your BTC on this coin that has no buy orders , so im not sure how you can be ripped off any more.

So look on the bright side, the coin still works, and you cant be ripped off any more. Smiley

finally I agree with you , at current prices I would rather have 1000Key than 1000Doge, but using that logic I would rather have 1000BTC..

Sucks to say, but yea... you are on top of it. Just doesn't make sense why they'd get so close to finish the trader, then just abandon the coin all together. More people would have used the trader knowing it was in final release. Why toy around with a beta that one fears could accidently lose track of their coins. Keycoin PR hasn't logged in since Dec 13th. Such bullshit! Oh well, live and learn. I still stake the coin because it's there and maybe one day down the road someone else picks up the reigns and makes something out of it  Lips sealed
runpaint

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:55:53 PM

I am sure the coin does work fine in a technical sense

Then you agree it's a good coin.

As for them actively working to break the coin I have no idea why they would do that

Then the devs aren't hurting us

you have already spent your BTC on this coin that has no buy orders

Then how did I buy it, without buy orders?

finally I agree with you , at current prices I would rather have 1000Key than 1000Doge

I said for now or for long-term.  There are less than 1 million KEY, while there are billions of DOGE.  KEY is selling for 50 times more than DOGE, and 2 years from now it will probably be more than that.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:09:57 PM

I am sure the coin does work fine in a technical sense

Then you agree it's a good coin.

Don't put words in my mouth, I said it "does work", I never said anything about good. development stopped on this coin last year, so its not got much going for it.

As for them actively working to break the coin I have no idea why they would do that

Then the devs aren't hurting us

No , the devs are not actively trying to "hurt you", its all about making money, not hurting anyone.

you have already spent your BTC on this coin that has no buy orders

Then how did I buy it, without buy orders?

I am talking about right now, not months ago. Its called buy support, if you now want to sell it at any time in the future you need buy orders. there is less then 2BTC in buy orders right now and that is dropping all the time, compare that to doge that has hundreds of BTC in buy orders right now.

finally I agree with you , at current prices I would rather have 1000Key than 1000Doge

I said for now or for long-term.  There are less than 1 million KEY, while there are billions of DOGE.  KEY is selling for 50 times more than DOGE, and 2 years from now it will probably be more than that.

Well I can make a new coin and say that there is only 1 in existence, it doesn't give it value just because its rare, people need to "want" it for it to have "value", and looking at the buy orders it doesn't look like many people want keycoin.

But don't take my word for it, I said over 6 months ago this was going nowhere, how about we come back to this thread/subject in another 6 months and see how its going..

runpaint

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:04:38 AM

Poloniex delisted KEY 6 months ago, and it's still trading on Cryptsy and Bittrex.  See you in another 6 months.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:47:15 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 12:32:39 PM by DeViL303

Poloniex delisted KEY 6 months ago, and it's still trading on Cryptsy and Bittrex.  See you in another 6 months.

yes its still trading on cryptsy and bitrrex in tiny amounts,but look at it like this

1. if I had $500 worth of keycoin I would not be able to sell it right now anywhere, as there are not enough buy orders for me to sell anymore than that,

2. if I "dumped" a small amount like 1BTC worth of keycoin onto cryptsy market the price would be less than 50% of what it is now.

3. if I dumped 2BTC worth of key onto entire market there would be no buy orders left on any site.

4. you keep saying key is worth more than doge, that's true, but didn't you pay a lot more for it too originally, so I don't get your point, look at it this way, a BTC is worth more than a keycoin, so you should have kept your BTC.

So yes its still trading if you are small fry with tiny tiny amount of coins but if you trade with more than 1BTC this market is dead..

See you in October.. Wink

runpaint

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:11:00 PM

That doesn't make a lot of sense.  There's a .5BTC buy order at Cryptsy right now, at 2555.  But instead of filling all the lowest buy orders, you can also make a sell order.  Yes, you can sell 1 BTC worth of KEY.  No, most people don't leave 1 BTC sitting in a buy order.

If you want to sell 1BTC worth of KEY at 2555, you can sell half of it immediately right now and the rest would get bought this week.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:39:05 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 05:01:21 PM by DeViL303

That doesn't make a lot of sense.  There's a .5BTC buy order at Cryptsy right now, at 2555.  But instead of filling all the lowest buy orders, you can also make a sell order.  Yes, you can sell 1 BTC worth of KEY.  No, most people don't leave 1 BTC sitting in a buy order.

If you want to sell 1BTC worth of KEY at 2555, you can sell half of it immediately right now and the rest would get bought this week.

the rest would get bought this week? The total volume for the past month is about 1BTC.. so I don't know how you work that out, and the month before that is about the same or less.

And what if there is more than 1 person selling at a time, you seem to be saying each person would have to wait a week to sell $250 worth, so lets hope everyone keeps buying at this fantastic volume, cos if anyone with $1000 worth decides to sell the whole market will be locked up for about 3-4 months.

Maybe keycoin devs (if there were any) should implement a que system where only one person can sell at a time.

I agree with your first sentence, "That doesn't make a lot of sense".

EDIT: oh wait, there was a $10 pump to 0.00003292 yesterday on bittrex, wow, forget everything I said, this coin is going places!! Cheesy

runpaint

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

What you're saying is that most people are holding and refuse to sell this low. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

What you're saying is that most people are holding and refuse to sell this low. 

What I am saying is that they couldn't sell if they wanted to as nobody is buying.

runpaint

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:12:24 PM

There's a guy trying to spend .5BTC right now, but he can't buy because nobody's selling.  KEY is obviously too valuable.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: