Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

This is so awesome!!

kaikumth

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:42:15 PM

active dev like keycoin will take the coin to heights.

Yes, community rely on developer so much, and it's good thing.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

What are the features of KeyTrader?

I don't recall the complete features being listed officially, but there's a screenshot of it here in which you can see what it does somewhat:

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:46:35 AM

What are the features of KeyTrader?

I don't recall the complete features being listed officially, but there's a screenshot of it here in which you can see what it does somewhat:

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

Keycoin is definitely one of the most innovative and undervalued coin in market.
ZPserge

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:02:18 PM

KeyTrader provides an interface in different languages​​?

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

What are the reasons such jumps in the price?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741728.msg8784778#msg8784778

Take from this what you want, but I am no longer supporting Keycoin.

Im glad team supporters are finally starting to see the truth. nice one.

yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

First of all, KeyCoin's anonymous solution was not taken from Cryptcoin. I don't have any contact with the developer of that anonymous technology (I don't think anybody does). I am not associated with Halcyon either, and have neither seen their code nor spoken with the developer.

Like I have mentioned before, the next upgrade to our technology that the community will see will probably be KeyTrader. We have been debugging for cross-platform use and are very happy with the progress of our internal tests. We are not in a race to release technology, we would rather have useful and reliable products. Nevertheless, we are still working, regardless of price or rumors.

Thank you for your past support, and good luck with your future investments.
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

Well, all I can say is I was fortunate enough to come out with a bit of profit from all this without realizing what was going on the entire time (noob mistake).  I do have a conscience and wanted to warn others.  Hoping everyone still around is able to be more realistic and eventually find a good exit point with minimal loss.
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

Well, all I can say is I was fortunate enough to come out with a bit of profit from all this without realizing what was going on the entire time (noob mistake).  I do have a conscience and wanted to warn others.  Hoping everyone still around is able to be more realistic and eventually find a good exit point with minimal loss.

I'm not sure why you're going on about this, the project is alive and well. I also have a conscience, which is why I haven't stopped working on this project at any point for more than a day. I'm glad you took profits, but a harbinger of doom is certainly not going to help other community members find a better exit price. This is what I don't understand about everyone who jumps on a thread with a vendetta against an individual or group. It seems they don't realize (or don't care) that your average investors are the ones who lose when FUD is spread, not the big fish who have probably planned far in advance.

Let me clarify, I am not saying your points are invalid or extreme. I understand your concern about market movers going from coin to coin, but at least acknowledge that this team has delivered products and technology - there is no vaporware here! Other than continuing to work and deliver, I'm not sure what else we can do to restore your confidence, but I'm willing to listen to your suggestions.
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:20:57 PM

KeyTrader provides an interface in different languages​​?

At the moment I believe the interface only has an English display, but I just sent this question to the head KeyTrader developer. I will let you know if that is possible for the current version in testing, or if it will have to be done in a later release.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:14:11 PM

Dev , don't stop pls , for such explanations......you time is precious  ! All will see , the results - 1 mil coins !!!!!  And pls set the coins you need to hold , in order to use the Key Trader 2  @ least  at 10k !  And we will see than , where those trolls will hide  Grin

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:14:39 AM

Dev , don't stop pls , for such explanations......you time is precious  ! All will see , the results - 1 mil coins !!!!!  And pls set the coins you need to hold , in order to use the Key Trader 2  @ least  at 10k !  And we will see than , where those trolls will hide  Grin

don't think 10k is a good idea...no one would want to use KeyTrader2 if it is so expensive....I'd say ~500 is a good choice
ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:29:35 AM

don't think 10k is a good idea...no one would want to use KeyTrader2 if it is so expensive....I'd say ~500 is a good choice

why not leave the 100 as it is now, to many could use the KeyTrader2

3r197

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:21:01 PM

What ever the total comes to, KeyTrader is definitely going to help stabilize the price. With the total amount of Keycoins in existance, I'd personally like to see at least a 250 to 500 range. And the coin should not only be in wallet, it should be staking as well.

M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

Price is 0.0002 ATM .......you want to use a trader soft , worth @ least 2k $  for  10 $?
OK ...if anyone can have it for 10$ .....what will be your profit from it ?
What is the point ?
Everyone will have same as you @ a price of a bottle of Vodka  Roll Eyes

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:38:52 AM

What ever the total comes to, KeyTrader is definitely going to help stabilize the price. With the total amount of Keycoins in existance, I'd personally like to see at least a 250 to 500 range. And the coin should not only be in wallet, it should be staking as well.

agreed.

Price is 0.0002 ATM .......you want to use a trader soft , worth @ least 2k $  for  10 $?
What is the point ?
Everyone will have same as you @ a price of a bottle of Vodka  Roll Eyes

But not everyone will get Keycoins at 0.0002.
And only when Keycoin is spread into many people's hand can the price stabilize so I'd say ~500 is good
3r197

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

Dev , don't stop pls , for such explanations......you time is precious  ! All will see , the results - 1 mil coins !!!!!  And pls set the coins you need to hold , in order to use the Key Trader 2  @ least  at 10k !  And we will see than , where those trolls will hide  Grin

Price is 0.0002 ATM .......you want to use a trader soft , worth @ least 2k $  for  10 $?
What is the point ?
Everyone will have same as you @ a price of a bottle of Vodka  Roll Eyes

And only when Keycoin is spread into many people's hand can the price stabilize so I'd say ~500 is good

Maybe the solution shouldn't based on the total amount of coins required but more or less determined by a total set price in fiat - but yet giving incentives for early investors of keytrader. For example, have the price for the trader set at $500.00 USD. Next month increase the price to $750.00 USD. 3rd month $875.00 USD. Keep increasing until it hits about $1,000.00 USD. This would give incentive for previous investors to continue to hold the price stable, and cause new investors who what to use the features to raise the price naturally by buying in higher off of holder's stakes. Then miraculously somewhere along this time frame, KeyOS will be fully funtional and implemented into the coin's functions. Repeat as necessary.  

Another idea that I've mentioned before is to have different levels of features for keytrader and keyOS. Have a "Standard" version, a "Pro" version, and a "Premium" version - all with higher features and apps and all at different prices.

Investors will flock to Key because they wouldn't have to worry about the day that keycoin get's it's first ATM machine implemented the real world. It will be a coin with worth because it has applications and features that the public can utilize in real time. I believe that Keycoin will see a value over .01 BTC one day and continue to steadily rise as more and more people realize that BTC is an over-bloated dinosaur.
B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:06:54 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:46:33 AM by B4zz4

Dev , don't stop pls , for such explanations......you time is precious  ! All will see , the results - 1 mil coins !!!!!  And pls set the coins you need to hold , in order to use the Key Trader 2  @ least  at 10k !  And we will see than , where those trolls will hide  Grin

agreed.

Price is 0.0002 ATM .......you want to use a trader soft , worth @ least 2k $  for  10 $?
What is the point ?
Everyone will have same as you @ a price of a bottle of Vodka  Roll Eyes

+1

I too think it is much better to encourage more and smaller investors with a 200-500 coin hold requirement, especially since these coins must be held on exchanges at the moment. I don't know about you but I really don't like leaving substantial value idle on exchanges for extended periods. Plenty of coins have been hoovered out of hacked exchanges already and I think making people leave 10K coins, currently $1,000.00 worth, just sitting in exchange wallets builds a temptation too far.

I've already broached the possibility of having coins staking in personal wallets but that apparently is not in the currently testing version of KeyTrader.

Additionally I have just had a quick look at another offered trading application, QTL (haven't tried it and don't know how it compares with KeyTrader2) and note a fully functional version 2 involves a commitment of less than $150. There are other freebies hitting the market too.

Just my 2¢-worth.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

Keycoin dev:

Last Active:   September 14, 2014, 11:10:10 PM

Game over?

LOL, I'm still here. I'm about to eat some breakfast...I thought I should mention it so you don't get worried Roll Eyes
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

Keycoin dev:

Last Active:   September 14, 2014, 11:10:10 PM

Game over?

LOL, I'm still here. I'm about to eat some breakfast...I thought I should mention it so you don't get worried Roll Eyes
Is there any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: