Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:41:31 AM

There is a issue:
Wallet compiled from github can't sync across the block 428419. I don't like download the blockchain, I just want sync from scratch. I have mentioned it for many times, dev,why did you not answer it?

it does not sync because you are in the fork, this is what the checkpoint is for. I am sync'ing fine from scratch, even it takes quite some time.

If you don't want to sync, just get the full chain and sync from there. It's easy and fast to sync from the existing chain.

Did you use the wallet compiled from the github? I also sync correctly when I use the windows wallet.
That means, the github code is different with the windows wallet, and it has a bug that may be very serious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apojii

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:43:48 AM

Obviously, the supercointeam don't know much about the technology, I mention the github source code issue, not the wallet that you give us.
ThisNameIsAlreadyInUse

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

There is a issue:
Wallet compiled from github can't sync across the block 428419. I don't like download the blockchain, I just want sync from scratch. I have mentioned it for many times, dev,why did you not answer it?

it does not sync because you are in the fork, this is what the checkpoint is for. I am sync'ing fine from scratch, even it takes quite some time.

If you don't want to sync, just get the full chain and sync from there. It's easy and fast to sync from the existing chain.

Did you use the wallet compiled from the github? I also sync correctly when I use the windows wallet.

Yes, I do use the wallet compiled from the source. I did not lost my mind to run the program I can't verify myself.

That means, the github code is different with the windows wallet, and it has a bug that may be very serious.

This is what I am trying to explain and already proved with blockchain data and many references.
sanfordsme

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:50:01 AM

+1 for using the old fork (the one exchanges were on) instead of the new fork.

Significantly more will be lost if we go with the new fork instead of the old one, and significantly more people will lose money if we switch to the new fork
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:50:57 AM

If you are on the wrong fork you can understand it first check
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/
if latest block count is not same or very close

then you may need to use latest wallet and sync from scratch.
Because it will take time you can speed it up by downloading the latest block chain data and over write the current one in AppData/SuperCoin directory
https://mega.co.nz/#!KpsyWZyR!pZ-GGoV2NaqeYJxp_35QxGoX3mFpEzILX7-YWbd0HcE

make sure backup everything before that.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:07:06 AM

Lets get first get those on wrong fork go into the right one. We are still working on the issue.
apojii

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:18:52 AM

We need more professional answer.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:44:47 AM

we are testing few things its slow to sync. Be patient pls.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:46:30 AM

Lets get first get those on wrong fork go into the right one. We are still working on the issue.

I have some SUPER stuck on bittrex and know people who has some too. We can't really get into the new fork from there and if you change to new fork we will lose them.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:54:12 AM

We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here than any other party.

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

We also now testing few more things to see if anything else we can do.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:57:34 AM

We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here any other party.

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

so what are the options according you, that can be done in order to save peoples money(SUPER) and to get rid of this mess?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:20:26 AM

We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here any other party.

so what are the options according you, that can be done in order to save peoples money(SUPER) and to get rid of this mess?

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

And they seem do not want to change their system or accept our extra advertisement offer at all. And because they are leading exchange their rules we must accept. The truth is they not acted fast like we did. We as dev team acted and posted in this thread new Wallet and fix made what ever possible to kill the fork. We are not doing this for the first time.

This is not good way of approach the matter for something is out of our control. We dont know their wallet or whats in their exchange. We and many members were on true fork and still we are. Furthermore other exchanges seem totally out of communication. We better wait and see if they had same issue. If this bittrex only situation. Better we move on with other exchanges. If not we will listen community wishes on this.  

Fact is we released the solution.

Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:25:19 AM

We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here than any other party.

These lame excuses in broken English are sounding like a bad Hollywood script. I can't make any sense of this one, but I suspect that's the point. Compare with your other announcements in perfect English.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

And they seem do not want to change their system or accept our extra advertisement offer at all. And because they are leading exchange their rules we must accept. The truth is they not acted fast like we did. We as dev team acted and posted in this thread new Wallet and fix made what ever possible to kill the fork. We are not doing this for the first time.

This is not good way of approach the matter for something is out of our control. We dont know their wallet or whats in their exchange. We and many members were on true fork and still we are. Furthermore other exchanges seem totally out of communication. We better wait and see if they had same issue. If this bittrex only situation. Better we move on with other exchanges. If not we will listen community wishes on this. 

First you say that you are still investigating this, and now the post is changed to: "Fact is we released the solution. " ? So you are not investigating anymore? Basically the exchanges should move to the new fork and cut their losses (so do the buyers of coins in the old fork, during the period)?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Eleonore

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:28:20 AM

i will be glad to see supercoin will make another miracle,i have rememberd last time supercoin 50---5000
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:29:00 AM

we still wait confirmation from exchanges. And our solution is here any one with good intention who follows the thread or github source can see updates in time. it is not hard to code few lines to follow github changes.

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:39:25 AM

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

Please read my previous response.  If you don't understand the ramifications of your actions and are not willing to work with us, there is nothing more I can do to help this community.  Given your stance, we will be reverting to the old fork.  If someone can explain the situation and the necessary solutions more clearly, please do so Wink

And for the record
It was very simple, we have some reports about forking, some said yes some said no, we could not be sure, we checked our nodes, no problem there. We watched the issue few days.

If you knew of potential problems and didn't tell anyone, and then didn't update the official block explorer when you "fixed" the problem.  The fault lies with you.  We already made sure we followed your block explorer.  

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:42:21 AM

what is the thing called official explorer? does Bitcoin has such a thing or concept? We alerted fairglue about update and you can see his posts on the matter.

I am still behind my word about better advertisement for you.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:44:09 AM

we still wait confirmation from exchanges. And our solution is here any one with good intention who follows the thread or github source can see updates in time. it is not hard to code few lines to follow github changes.

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin

Please Explain how this helps Investors recover their coin from the wrong fork.
Please Explain how the Fork happened in the first place.
Please Explain what you are doing to prevent this from happening again.
eXe47

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:46:13 AM

Please read my previous response.  If you don't understand the ramifications of your actions and are not willing to work with us, there is nothing more I can do to help this community.  Given your stance, we will be reverting to the old fork.  If someone can explain the situation and the necessary solutions more clearly, please do so Wink

And for the record
It was very simple, we have some reports about forking, some said yes some said no, we could not be sure, we checked our nodes, no problem there. We watched the issue few days.

If you knew of potential problems and didn't tell anyone, and then didn't update the official block explorer when you "fixed" the problem.  The fault lies with you.  We already made sure we followed your block explorer.  

Thanks
richie@bittrex

sounds reasonable, it would be the best if supercoinDEV could respond to this so we have every necessary detail at hand to sort it out.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: