Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

my coins are on Bittrex hope everything will be on track soon ! Dev please contact to bittrex again and fix the issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:49:59 PM

Can some third party translate me from english to english?

I am non-native english speaker , so there is slight chance i didn't understand well...

Exchanges had terms like this: Today 100 coins, tomorrow 200 coins, the day after tomorrow 400 coins... 100% daily is that?
It is no different that a usual wallet staking... Super has %100 yearly PoS rewards for the first year then it will drop to %50 and the following years %1.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

my coins are on Bittrex hope everything will be on track soon ! Dev please contact to bittrex again and fix the issue
We cant do much there, we are no different then any other coin has a fork issue. Exchanges job is to watch and follow it like we do. We released new fix wallet. Alerted block explorer. And published this in our thread. They make extra coins from this business as well.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:59:28 PM

We cant do much there, we are no different then any other coin has a fork issue. Exchanges job is to watch and follow it like we do. We released new fix wallet. Alerted block explorer. And published this in our thread. They make extra coins from this business as well.

Well, they can be contacted @ Twitter, mail, bitcointalk, irc... how is possible that nobody is responding to noone?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:11:55 PM

Well, they can be contacted @ Twitter, mail, bitcointalk, irc... how is possible that nobody is responding to noone?
yes, i have the idea that supercoin is NOT doing everything in their power to fix this (if so, show proof, and update more regularly). What is the way forward, how do people need to handle their coins on the other fork .Do they lose coins? What is the impact?

Professional communication will definitely help us. How do we gain trust with the crappy way of communication??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

This situation is becoming a problem.

Both sides need to come to an agreement soon. And also supercointeam, exchanges are a must. In business you need to often set aside differences for the good of making money. A coin without exchanges like bittrex, mintpal, cryptsy, is like a car without an engine, it won't go anywhere. Please do not say we are simply going to dump these exchanges and move on. That would be a terrible business move for supercoin. Everyone must settle their differences an be on the same page so we can all move on.

Exchanges should update their wallets so we can move coins that are just sitting there. Its quite hypocritical of bittrex to say "dev provided no plan for aiding those impacted in recovering lost funds" when the main reason we have lost funds is because exchanges aren't updating their wallets and many of us have coins at exchanges or in transit waiting to arrive to or from exchanges once a wallet is updated. Where is bittrex plan in aiding lost funds? A simple update would be a good plan.

Also where is mintpal? They haven't even disabled trading or supercoin transactions. Not every holder is able to check this thread daily, mintpal should be aware enough to not let people withdraw thousands of Super on an old chain, pretty irresponsible.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:36:18 PM

I am non-native english speaker , so there is slight chance i didn't understand well...

Exchanges had terms like this: Today 100 coins, tomorrow 200 coins, the day after tomorrow 400 coins... 100% daily is that?
It is no different that a usual wallet staking... Super has %100 yearly PoS rewards for the first year then it will drop to %50 and the following years %1.

In your previous post you claimed that Exchanges have a DAILY 100% pos scheme. Now you are saying that they're no different to Investors, who have a YEARLY 100%pos scheme. Which is it? You are not helping the situation with this confusion. It will be better for all concerned if this is cleared up immediately.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

In your previous post you claimed that Exchanges have a DAILY 100% pos scheme. Now you are saying that they're no different to Investors, who have a YEARLY 100%pos scheme. Which is it? You are not helping the situation with this confusion. It will be better for all concerned if this is cleared up immediately.

Sorry you better refer to Op for technical details. We have daily PoS and pays daily in a year 100%. This is not intended to confuse anyone. But it concerns if you have coins you losing potential PoS revenues and exchanges can benefit from this.
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

Both sides need to come to an agreement soon. And also supercointeam, exchanges are a must. In business you need to often set aside differences for the good of making money. A coin without exchanges like bittrex, mintpal, cryptsy, is like a car without an engine, it won't go anywhere. Please do not say we are simply going to dump these exchanges and move on. That would be a terrible business move for supercoin. Everyone must settle their differences an be on the same page so we can all move on.

Exchanges should update their wallets so we can move coins that are just sitting there. Its quite hypocritical of bittrex to say "dev provided no plan for aiding those impacted in recovering lost funds" when the main reason we have lost funds is because exchanges aren't updating their wallets and many of us have coins at exchanges or in transit waiting to arrive to or from exchanges once a wallet is updated. Where is bittrex plan in aiding lost funds? A simple update would be a good plan.

Also where is mintpal? They haven't even disabled trading or supercoin transactions. Not every holder is able to check this thread daily, mintpal should be aware enough to not let people withdraw thousands of Super on an old chain, pretty irresponsible.

+1
and
+1

This is my point exactly. Piss poor communication breeds piss poor confidence, breeds confusion, and dissolves coins.  Dev, Team, we know your mother tongue is not English. PLEASE work with someone for PR who can competently communicate with all parties. If your business sense was as well thought out as your tech, we'd be much more likely to have serious trading volumes. It happened once - it can happen again, but not when you put up walls with anyone who doesn't see it exactly your way. Successful business is work & compromise, not defensive aggression.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

I am surprised at the level inaccuracies by the dev team here.  Please get your facts straight before asserting them as fact.

We have great reward for exchanges daily %100 PoS coins. Usually  they don't share these coins with you. the longer they keep coins in their exchange more they can produce coins.

I am afraid we may have to interrupt the relation ship with these current 4 exchanges in our OP. Because they not answer back we don't know what's with them. I cant hold in my OP not working exchanges so long.

And we may have to find new one and continue from there. I am watching the issue.

1) This coin is not 100% PoS daily nor is it for us.
2) Exchanges never stake hot wallets.  It's not feasible.  So no, we are not producing coins.  I hope you understand why.
3) We have contacted you and told you what we needed to move forward.  You basically told us to go away.  To be completely transparent to the community:
          a) We monitor blockchains very closely for our deposits/withdrawals.  Problem is, when we use the official blockexplorer which is incorrect, and we were lead to follow a bad fork until it was too late.  All this without a single notification.
          b) When we tried to move to the "new" fork, we had 110 deposits that were orphaned which equated to approximately 700k of SUPER coins.
          c) We have asked that you mint the coins caused by the forks to cover the difference in the forks.

We are happy to work with the community on solving this, and we don't even mind covering some of the losses, like we have in many other forks, but the number of coins here is over 30% of our wallet size and not practical.  If we cannot come to a solution, we will just close the market and leave the wallet open on the old for for people to withdraw.  We have not heard back from Mintpal yet, but wanted to get ahead of this.

Thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
pak

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:54:42 PM

This is my point exactly. Piss poor communication breeds piss poor confidence, breeds confusion, and dissolves coins.  Dev, Team, we know your mother tongue is not English. PLEASE work with someone for PR who can competently communicate with all parties. If your business sense was as well thought out as your tech, we'd be much more likely to have serious trading volumes. It happened once - it can happen again, but not when you put up walls with anyone who doesn't see it exactly your way. Successful business is work & compromise, not defensive aggression.
+1
I buy 0.41 btc of super just before the suspension of the market.
I am only interested to see the problem solved, and bittrex market unlocked.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

+1
and
+1

Here is my explanation , both for technical and non-technical persons.

The PoS is 100% per anum : that is true for any wallet, including exchanges. The 'daily' quote is incorrect.

The Fork is merely another (incorrect) version of the ledger. Any transactions which have been carried out in the fork are not reflected in the 'correct' ledger. The coins in the 'correct' ledger are still all there, they will simply not show the transactions carried out in the forked ledger.

When the explorers are on the correct chain, they will show true balances. This is true for exchanges as well as the individual wallets.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:58:36 PM

+1

Me too. Just want my coins back, and problems to be solved.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

+1

You need to wait until all the exchanges and wallets are on the correct fork. All coins will then be in their 'correct' places. Either Bittrex will have your BTC or your Supercoin. You can take that up with them when they have resolved and checked their wallet.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:59:27 PM

I am doing my best

if bittrex accept the loss, after recovering what ever possible,  open the market back in two days i will make sure they will be our top advertised exchange in next 3 months. I will put recommended text as well. I can make sure i will alert if any suspect again for fork and directly go their irc or support ticket. Recent 3 months i have only 1 or 2 days i missed not login in or posting in this thread. I believe i can keep the performance show on.

I told them already we will move you (Bittrex) our very best prestige and goodwill for bittrex. We are not their enemy. We really don't have to but i can understand them they have so many coins and could not care enough supercoin. they expected from us a ticket. We were unable to send this time. As they are most important exchange they deserve a better care but i accept i failed to satisfy a good partner.

We need them as they are our top exchange and they need us as we are growing crypto. We can go simply another exchange and they will win more daily PoS and exchange revenues not bittrex. I mean bittrex also benefit from us if we can continue. It's win win situation for both. We want to win them. I accept to touch OP and make their better advertisement for the future.

But we cant premine or hardfork Supercoin as they claimed loss coins from us by hardfork. Because we think this will not be liked by our community to create extra coins.

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:00:18 PM

+1

Me too. Just want my coins back, and problems to be solved.

Patience: see my post above. Coins do not disappear, they are just in different addresses.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:07:20 PM

I am surprised at the level inaccuracies by the dev team here.  Please get your facts straight before asserting them as fact.

We have great reward for exchanges daily %100 PoS coins. Usually  they don't share these coins with you. the longer they keep coins in their exchange more they can produce coins.

I am afraid we may have to interrupt the relation ship with these current 4 exchanges in our OP. Because they not answer back we don't know what's with them. I cant hold in my OP not working exchanges so long.

And we may have to find new one and continue from there. I am watching the issue.

2) Exchanges never stake hot wallets.  It's not feasible.  So no, we are not producing coins.  I hope you understand why.
3) We have contacted you and told you what we needed to move forward.  You basically told us to go away.  To be completely transparent to the community:
          a) We monitor blockchains very closely for our deposits/withdrawals.  Problem is, when we use the official blockexplorer which is incorrect, and we were lead to follow a bad fork until it was too late.  All this without a single notification.
          b) When we tried to move to the "new" fork, we had 110 deposits that were orphaned which equated to approximately 700k of SUPER coins.
          c) We have asked that you mint the coins caused by the forks to cover the difference in the forks.

We are happy to work with the community on solving this, and we don't even mind covering some of the losses, like we have in many other forks, but the number of coins here is over 30% of our wallet size and not practical.  If we cannot come to a solution, we will just close the market and leave the wallet open on the old for for people to withdraw.  We have not heard back from Mintpal yet, but wanted to get ahead of this.

Thanks,
Richie

Thanks for the update. I'm not sure how 'minting' coins would work to cover losses. It would seem undesirable for developers to be able to mint coins at will. But perhaps a relaunch would work, with a reduced pos scheme for everyone, to cover losses, and maintain confidence in the coin. That would entail a hard fork with the whole community plus exchanges on board. The details could be thrashed out with input from experienced independent developers. If the price of a stable coin is a massive reduction in pos rewards, then in my own view it would be worth it.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

Thanks,
Richie

Thanks for the update. I'm not sure how 'minting' coins would work to cover losses. It would seem undesirable for developers to be able to mint coins at will. But perhaps a relaunch would work, with a reduced pos scheme for everyone, to cover losses, and maintain confidence in the coin. That would entail a hard fork with the whole community plus exchanges on board. The details could be thrashed out with input from experienced independent developers. If the price of a stable coin is a massive reduction in pos rewards, then in my own view it would be worth it.

Minting coins solves the issue because people that were credited with coins, have since traded coins that don't exist.  So my database tells me i should have X, when instead I have (X minus forked coins).   It might not be desirable, but its the best way to solve the current situation.  There has been precedent to this as well with NAV doing the exact same thing when their network put the exchanges into a similar situation (it was different because it was a double spend attack, but the outcome was the same;  exchanges allowed trading of coins that were later taken away).

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

Thanks,
Richie

PoS high % is the life blood of the coin. If it is reduced, that will be a big mistake. (I for one would be out immediately).

Better to increase PoS and have larger staking operation for compensation. (Dilute all holders a little)
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:18:27 PM

@Richie i want you to understand, we as dev team are not trying to lose you. I told this also at irc chat. After your first post, i posted my answer and came to IRC in less than 2 hours

I speak about myself i am not the all dev team but decisions taken like fork or extra coin minting together as team.  I said you what i can do like putting in front of others more ads and future business. This is not a way of saying go away. We still hold bittex in OP and want to keep so.

So i wait from you the decision please do your best to handle, i am not an exchange manager. and certainly you are a good one. So you do your job and allow me i do mine.

thx. for post and hope you give our community some good news Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: