Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:58:22 AM

We made a deal with fairglue about 3 months more for covering block explorer fee. So we will use 5500 super from the community donation wallet for this purpose whats left can be spend for promos & marketing.
@cryptobull advice pls thanks

@SUPERCOINTEAM I WILL GIVE ADVISEES AND DO A LOT....BUT ONLY  IF YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WHICH ARE MORE THAN A FEW .
I HAVE SEND YOU MORE THAN 8 messages and no reply can you work like this cause i can't Sad

So be a pal and reply me please
Community needs information and updates not promotion right now

Peace
CryptoBull

Captain Positive Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:15:11 PM

We made a deal with fairglue about 3 months more for covering block explorer fee. So we will use 5500 super from the community donation wallet for this purpose whats left can be spend for promos & marketing.

@SUPERCOINTEAM I WILL GIVE ADVISEES AND DO A LOT....BUT ONLY  IF YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WHICH ARE MORE THAN A FEW .
I HAVE SEND YOU MORE THAN 8 messages and no reply can you work like this cause i can't Sad

Peace
CryptoBull
STILL NO REPLY FROM SUPER TEAM !!!!!!!

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:28:40 PM

Website fixed (if more fix needed post details so i can take care)
Twitter updated (please post good news in this thread i will retweet them also)
Thread title edited
Here we have the most advanced multisig based technology i am aware of.
I suggest community to organize some more promo activities. We have donation wallet active & use-able.

Thats your job friend Wink You work for Supercoin so you are suppose to bring the news. People cannot guess what is going behind the scenes with your poor lack of communication. How are they suppose to "post good news in this thread" if we have no news from the dev...

Im sorry but this guy is the reason for this:

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:32:59 PM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/515161657300238336
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:21:34 PM

Peace
CryptoBull

He will not, because he don't care about you or community, he just need donation so he can pay some fee.

It's already so many days till no update about roadmap nothing else.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

I'm really starting to believe that Supercointeam/SupercoinDEV are waiting for the value to rise before they code anything new. It seems like they feel it is solely up to the community to increase the value. If that is the case we will be at a stalemate forever.

Say we do these 'promo activities' this is how I believe it will play out:

New guy: Hey heard about super coin from article in ____ , seems interesting, what has been done since august 25th? any future outlooks and plans being implemented, any recent news?
Devs: *crickets chirping*
Community: We don't know we've all been waiting for an answer
New guy: *leaves thread after not seeing any progress in the last month*

Why attract new people if you can't satisfy the question that 75% of the existing community as asked. New members won't instantly bring value unless they see something they want to invest in.

Look at Cloak, all the publicity a coin would ever want. I know people (in person) who have even heard of Cloakcoin. Almost everyone in crypto knows of it. Why has it been plummeting in price over the last 3 weeks? Because the community is left clueless if any progress is being made. Progress is pretty damn important in crypto investments. Marketing comes after/during progress, not after 30 days of nothing.

My last bit of hope was in Cryptobull at least getting a decent answer. If HE the community leader (who has been working with the dev for well over a month) can't even get an answer after multiple PM's then it's clear to me there simply is no progress and no answer to give. No other reason a developer would let his coin drop 70% in value in a few weeks if he could give an answer.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:43:43 PM

I'm really starting to believe that Supercointeam/SupercoinDEV are waiting for the value to rise before they code anything new. It seems like they feel it is solely up to the community to increase the value. If that is the case we will be at a stalemate forever.

New guy: Hey heard about super coin from article in ____ , seems interesting, what has been done since august 25th? any future outlooks and plans being implemented, any recent news?

Why attract new people if you can't satisfy the question that 75% of the existing community as asked. New members won't instantly bring value unless they see something they want to invest in.

Look at Cloak, all the publicity a coin would ever want. I know people (in person) who have even heard of Cloakcoin. Almost everyone in crypto knows of it. Why has it been plummeting in price over the last 3 weeks? Because the community is left clueless if any progress is being made. Progress is pretty damn important in crypto investments. Marketing comes after/during progress, not after 30 days of nothing.

My last bit of hope was in Cryptobull at least getting a decent answer. If HE the community leader (who has been working with the dev for well over a month) can't even get an answer after multiple PM's then it's clear to me there simply is no progress and no answer to give. No other reason a developer would let his coin drop 70% in value in a few weeks if he could give an answer.

Very well said, what you said I am fully agree, community can't do much on this becasue we are loosing hope.
Now it's time to developer show us what they can do for Supercoin.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:15:31 PM

Very well said, what you said I am fully agree, community can't do much on this becasue we are loosing hope.
Now it's time to developer show us what they can do for Supercoin.
I am waiting from 10 days now Sad Cheesy
Its not funny at all....Dev,superteam come on we all need you right now !

Captain Positive Cool
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:42:35 AM

Check out @guypaddock's Tweet: https://twitter.com/guypaddock/status/515291064631328768
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:55:01 AM

KEEP PUSHING guys! Maybe dev will answer for all Your questions...
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:58:48 AM

KEEP PUSHING guys! Maybe dev will answer for all Your questions...

You shouldn't have to push for the dev to answer anything.
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:01:52 AM

The Dev's have gone. I have my doubts that they even read the posts here, or even if they can read English.

It's all seems a waste now.

This coin had the potential to be trading with massive price gains, and superior usability possibilities.

Is what doesn't fit is that the developers probably could of been well on their way to making themselves millionaires. They already have done alot of work. Why stop now?
None of this makes sense. There throwing it all away.

Now this thread is like a broken repetitive record. Becoming a waste of time.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:24:04 AM

The Dev's have gone. I have my doubts that they even read the posts here, or even if they can read English.

It was only yesterday when supercoin"team" has updated the website, twitter & the OP title. Is that gone? Tongue
But I do agree that "team" needs to step up a bit. Just better communication alone will do I reckon. So easy.

Supercointeam, we know English is not your native language. That's okay. We can understand you still. Wink
You just need to "open" up a bit more. Tell us more about the team, what your future plan is, ETA etc.
Surely you can see that you are losing a lot of good people here. All due to inadequate communication!

Some of the stuff that I'm personally curious about are:

1. Do you code yourself or is that only supercoindev?
2. Whenever supercoindev posts something, price goes up & confidence is boosted. So where is he?
3. Isn't it in his best interest to ensure SUPER gains extra traders & investors? So where is he?
4. Why does Qt wallet still use the OLD logo? When will the new wallet be released?
5. Can you explain Proof of RICH? Is supercoindev working on this at all? Any ETA?

haos

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:33:10 AM

I visit this thread every few days to remind myself what an idiot I was for ever buying this coin. People still holding are fools.

I disagree. This coin was very promising from the very beginning. Had a lot of problems which were fixed in the end. The tech is innovative.
The only issue is communication between the devs and community, nonetheless i still believe Smiley
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:38:18 AM

Fairglue got payment for block explorer next 3 months. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ Thanks community for donations.

our donation wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW.htm

Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 9/25/2014 23:36
To: STvTpFejwKXriTLBqxDAyMf36xfN6A1nx5
Debit: -5500.00 SUPER
Transaction fee: -0.0001 SUPER
Net amount: -5500.0001 SUPER
Transaction ID: 90fb188ebeaeff7442428b396a981d383501b8b87216f2bfecd763853d3a305e

we have more coins to spend
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:44:19 AM

Because its very advanced technology. You cant expect to be simpler.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:15:15 AM

Because its very advanced technology. You cant expect to be simpler.

Roll Eyes

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
RCan06

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:18:20 AM

It was only yesterday when supercoin"team" has updated the website, twitter & the OP title. Is that gone? Tongue
But I do agree that "team" needs to step up a bit. Just better communication alone will do I reckon. So easy.

Supercointeam, we know English is not your native language. That's okay. We can understand you still. Wink
You just need to "open" up a bit more. Tell us more about the team, what your future plan is, ETA etc.
Surely you can see that you are losing a lot of good people here. All due to inadequate communication!

Some of the stuff that I'm personally curious about are:

1. Do you code yourself or is that only supercoindev?
2. Whenever supercoindev posts something, price goes up & confidence is boosted. So where is he?
3. Isn't it in his best interest to ensure SUPER gains extra traders & investors? So where is he?
4. Why does Qt wallet still use the OLD logo? When will the new wallet be released?
5. Can you explain Proof of RICH? Is supercoindev working on this at all? Any ETA?

These are good questions, c'mon Superconteam! You have to consider at least answering 1 or 2 as a start. Do you truly want us all to stick around? Please realize this coin is not going anywhere without a community posing in this thread. Us holders whose simple questions are ignored are on YOUR side, trying to keep YOUR coin from dropping further in value. I do hope for communities sake those weren't your two posts for the day. This problem will no go away until addressed by you.

It's like walking into a shareholders meeting and the company CEO is goofing off in the corner listening to his ipod while investors try and ask about the companies future outlook. That's how I feel  Shocked
RCan06

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:29:43 AM

Fairglue got payment for block explorer next 3 months. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ Thanks community for donations.

our donation wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW.htm

Transaction ID: 90fb188ebeaeff7442428b396a981d383501b8b87216f2bfecd763853d3a305e

Also (besides the questions above) could you please also explain why you gave 5500 coins to fairglue in the above 2 posts, yet 10,000 coins were withdrew from the donation wallet?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW.htm

Where did the other 4500coins go??
SxC

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:38:25 AM

Also (besides the questions above) could you please also explain why you gave 5500 coins to fairglue in the above 2 posts, yet 10,000 coins were withdrew from the donation wallet?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW.htm

Where did the other 4500coins go??

he dumped em ofc

2014-09-26 05:06:14        SELL     0.00000536   4500.00000000      0.02412000
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: