Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

Wow, back to crypto after 2 weeks away helping family and the super drama continues. I was hoping this would have been resolved by now but nothing.

Cmon devs! We the community may have gotten crazy there for a bit but it's because we share some of the same passion you do for Super. We were so close to mooning and then Super slipped off the rails.

#looking4superdevs

If anything Superteam has been posting much less now in the last 2 weeks. SuperDEV was online 4-5days ago, but didn't chime in.  Yes we may have asked too much at once, but as you said it was out of hope that supercoin would take-off. Now their disappearance (or strong lack of will to communicate anymore) has become obvious, and that's why community wants them to release code if they don't plan to do anything else.

Will you let us know anything Superteam? Is SupercoinDEV done with coding? (both super and mamm have no activity anymore)
Would you be willing to release code for a price if you are truly done, and give the community a chance to make something out of this?
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:37:16 PM

Dev, can you answer about all this?

I think it is the right time to do it.

I mean, tell us what you think, and what you think it should be done.

Updates about future of coin and community are mandatory, and we need to hear that from you.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Few coins with anon devs, anon code and tanked market cap have this sort of following of people still interested. Its telling of the potential. This really does sound like a legit tech, no evidence of any trickery, they've just gone about releasing it in the wrong way... Such a shame. I hope they'll let us help them make this a success.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:52:48 PM

Few coins with anon devs, anon code and tanked market cap have this sort of following of people still interested. Its telling of the potential. This really does sound like a legit tech, no evidence of any trickery, they've just gone about releasing it in the wrong way... Such a shame. I hope they'll let us help them make this a success.

You are right.. there is a big following.

I have seen similar situations before, and eventually, things get resolved some way, if the potential is there. The network is still working and staking fine.
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:43:17 AM

I still say lets bribe them to open-source the code before its totally worthless.
The coin could live, code would be reviewed, software development could continue with more than 1 person (or 1 point of failure).

Getting bribed seems like a better way out than to ignore it and run it into the ground and get nothing!  Shocked

Somebody make a poll.

This is it right here. I think its also the reason the coin has gone nowhere. A coin with a hidden code is centralized around the dev, it defeats the whole purpose of what they were trying to create. Please message me if you have any luck reaching them about this bride. I would definitely donate to this. Why not? With hidden code and devs,  all the Super and Mammoth I have will inevitably be worthless anyways.

I also do marketing, videos and promos. I can have websites, SEO and such done as well. But without the code, nobody with any skills wants to put much time into this because there is no reasonable expectation that a profit would be made. No code, no future as a decentralized currency.

Exactly.
I have been waiting for the same reasons.

I will add you to the list.

I second this. I will also donate once the price tag is defined.

Awesome.

I'll add you to the list.

I think the amount to be offered needs to be determined before trying to contact them. 

How about this.
Here is a poll to gauge interest -> http://www.poll-maker.com/poll148175x4e9448E8-6

Interested people can also pm me their donation amount, and I will tally up what we can offer them.
If there is enough interest over the next week or so I will look for a reliable fundraiser\escrow person.

tldr If anyone else wants to bribe the developer to Open Source the Supercoin secret sauce, send me a pm with the amount.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:07:01 PM

I still say lets bribe them to open-source the code before its totally worthless.
The coin could live, code would be reviewed, software development could continue with more than 1 person (or 1 point of failure).

Getting bribed seems like a better way out than to ignore it and run it into the ground and get nothing!  Shocked

Somebody make a poll.

This is it right here. I think its also the reason the coin has gone nowhere. A coin with a hidden code is centralized around the dev, it defeats the whole purpose of what they were trying to create. Please message me if you have any luck reaching them about this bride. I would definitely donate to this. Why not? With hidden code and devs,  all the Super and Mammoth I have will inevitably be worthless anyways.

I also do marketing, videos and promos. I can have websites, SEO and such done as well. But without the code, nobody with any skills wants to put much time into this because there is no reasonable expectation that a profit would be made. No code, no future as a decentralized currency.

Exactly.
I have been waiting for the same reasons.

I will add you to the list.

I second this. I will also donate once the price tag is defined.

Awesome.

I'll add you to the list.

I think the amount to be offered needs to be determined before trying to contact them. 

How about this.
Here is a poll to gauge interest -> http://www.poll-maker.com/poll148175x4e9448E8-6

Interested people can also pm me their donation amount, and I will tally up what we can offer them.
If there is enough interest over the next week or so I will look for a reliable fundraiser\escrow person.

tldr If anyone else wants to bribe the developer to Open Source the Supercoin secret sauce, send me a pm with the amount.

I think the offer needs to include Mammoth dev also. From what I understand they worked on it together and would probably need to be in agreement. Msging you now.. .
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:13:03 PM

Superteam where are you ? Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

Gone fked off ain't coming back
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:28:46 PM

It's really not looking good at all, look like we are on mess.
They just post supercoin pic with girls and think whales will easily enter.
They don't know anything about marketing.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Grgechkapitalac

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:53:41 PM

Supercointeam, Supercoindev?  Smiley

apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:20:23 AM

@supercointeam @supercoindev   
Where are you, you are selfish for the comunity
RCan06

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:31:22 AM

Guys I think by now they are making a statement by not posting. You don't simply stop posting because you think it'll help the coin gain momentum and value. This is likely a sign they have lost interest in the project. Both Supercoin and Mammoth have had devs disappear, and right now I believe that's more than a coincidence. But regardless they aren't on any contract, and they have the right to walk away whenever.

I'm also fairly certain devs (or just superteam) are following this thread without logging in. He might log in quickly to check his PMs and that's it. If they are reading this, it would be nice if they wanted to come in to discuss if they felt like walking away, and if they at least wanted to open source (even for a price). At this point what is there to lose, there won't be any fame or recognition if supercoin stays here. But an open source code can put the community in charge of getting an audit, and it gives a chance for someone else to pick up the project with all the material needed if the devs don't want to continue. But again, they have a right to keep the code as well, all we can do is sit back and hope they discuss with us.
CryptoVigilanteGroup

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:29:38 AM

I know many of you are holding big bags and the fact that the Super & Mamm devs have simply disappeared is unacceptable. From the thread history it seems this coin was poised to moon, the community was very supportive and excited requested action to improve value and then silence....

PM me whatever contact/social/personal info you have on anyone involved in Super & Mammoth projects.

A massive dose of DOXing is in order, Take a Stand!
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:03:54 AM

I know many of you are holding big bags and the fact that the Super & Mamm devs have simply disappeared is unacceptable. From the thread history it seems this coin was poised to moon, the community was very supportive and excited requested action to improve value and then silence....

PM me whatever contact/social/personal info you have on anyone involved in Super & Mammoth projects.

I find this post rather troubling.

To begin with the dev(s) scammed no one - this was a very active and well-supported coin for quite some time. It is not as though there was an ICO and the dev absconded with the up-front cash.

Additionally, most everyone posts on here under pseudonyms for whatever personal reasons. I don't think much of the idea of outing anyone for any reason short of rank illegal activity and there is no evidence of any such here.

Basically the situation is that coin holders are very annoyed the dev(s) are not working 24/7 to make said holders rich. We have had some setbacks and tantrums, following which the devs appear to have decided it is not worth the effort and abuse. Can't really say I blame them.

A significant element of this "community" are self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson of losing their pocket money. Get over it and yourselves.

As for the devs I hope they build their code into a really nice piece of software and sell it for a fortune. After all, they are the ones who did the work everyone here seeks to profit from.

That said I would be delighted to welcome them back after a break and hope they resume in their own time, at their own pace and in whichever direction they might decide to take their coin.

My 2¢.

Have a nice day.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
RCan06

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:13:51 PM

I agree ^

Despite us being frustrated with a lack communication, I don't think we are trying to scare the devs away. Like I mentioned right before CVG's post, they have a right to do whatever they please with their coin, and whether they want to post or not. We either accept that and hold, or sell.
Hopefully they will post in here soon, time shall tell.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:22:20 PM

I am starting to wonder if Supercointeam and supercoindev are planning a reboot of supercoin with a different name since the technology seems to be working.  Making Supercoin the prototype.  What does the community think about this theory of mine?
Grgechkapitalac

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

I am starting to wonder if Supercointeam and supercoindev are planning a reboot of supercoin with a different name since the technology seems to be working.  Making Supercoin the prototype.  What does the community think about this theory of mine?

I don't want to even think about it.

I want to believe that superdevs are correct people, which are delivering what is promised.
Maybe they are demoralized a little bit, but, hey, we all are sometimes. But we all get up after the fall.

Devs, I know you're reading this. Come on, lets do some job.

gnarl

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

To anyone who wants to see this project continue, a few of us are gauging interest in starting an Open Source Supercoin fund.

Since the developer has abandoned the project and appears to be ignoring questoins,  maybe an offer of BTC would encourage them to not screw over their supporters\investors and open source the code.
The offer will be made to super and mammothcoin developers.

I have received a few pm's, people are interested in donating Super, Mamm, and some btc.
Here is a off-forum poll to gauge interest -> http://www.poll-maker.com/poll148175x4e9448E8-6
An escrow account will be setup if there is enough interest in saving the project.

Post or PM if you would donate to Open Source Supercoin fund.

gnarl

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

I find this post rather troubling.

To begin with the dev(s) scammed no one - this was a very active and well-supported coin for quite some time. It is not as though there was an ICO and the dev absconded with the up-front cash.

Additionally, most everyone posts on here under pseudonyms for whatever personal reasons. I don't think much of the idea of outing anyone for any reason short of rank illegal activity and there is no evidence of any such here.

Basically the situation is that coin holders are very annoyed the dev(s) are not working 24/7 to make said holders rich. We have had some setbacks and tantrums, following which the devs appear to have decided it is not worth the effort and abuse. Can't really say I blame them.

A significant element of this "community" are self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson of losing their pocket money. Get over it and yourselves.

My 2¢.

Have a nice day.

I am surprised that is the first pitchfork post so far...

Your post is troubling too.

Because of some trolls you advocate screwing over supporters and investors?

The situation is, the developer stopped communicating a month ago, he has logged in but ignored all questions. Meanwhile, the project is not finished.
A single update or post saying 'I am on vacation' would have saved the price and project. No one is asking 24/7 anything...

By abandoning the project, he is not just screwing the "self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson" as you spouted. (did you shake your fist when you said that?)
He is also screwing the cool people that helped and supported the project, the people that advertised and tweeted, and the people that invested time and money for the last few months.

But, you are correct they are technically not "scamming" anyone, they are just actively SCREWING everyone by abandoning the project.

You can have 1¢ back.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

I am surprised that is the first pitchfork post so far...

Your post is troubling too.

Because of some trolls you advocate screwing over supporters and investors?

The situation is, the developer stopped communicating a month ago, he has logged in but ignored all questions. Meanwhile, the project is not finished.
A single update or post saying 'I am on vacation' would have saved the price and project. No one is asking 24/7 anything...

By abandoning the project, he is not just screwing the "self-entitled, self-indulgent brats who deserve the life lesson" as you spouted. (did you shake your fist when you said that?)
He is also screwing the cool people that helped and supported the project, the people that advertised and tweeted, and the people that invested time and money for the last few months.

But, you are correct they are technically not "scamming" anyone, they are just actively SCREWING everyone by abandoning the project.

You can have 1¢ back.

I have seen this happen with many coins (and I have followed over 100 projects so far). Exactly the same, except for the partially closed source.

Apart from scammers, there are many devs who work on multiple projects, and they decide to give their best attention to certain ones. The others eventually get ignored because they still want to keep a finger in the pie, and aren't ready to tell the community.

There is also a 'Dev syndrome' where the workload and demands (and abuse), over a period of time cause a mental instability to manifest itself in strange ways.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: