Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

I think we should collaborate with another coin's DEV that needs better tech but doesn't have it.  We have to make sure the DEV needs us as much as the supercoin community needs the DEV.  Btw is there any skilled female DEVs out there?  We don't want to make this a male only venture since this is 2014 and we can't be too picky with our options.
fuze0000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

We should start challenging other cryptocurrency for attention.  We need more hype.  Telling everyone in crypto to prove that supercoin isn't anonymous is the reverse strategy we need.  Basically how Bitcoin promoters tell everyone that bitcoin is safer than trusting banks with their money. We want the major news industry to back us up or to help pose this question all over the internet , TV, radio, magazines, etc. I personally found out about ccryptocurrency when I heard "Alex Jones on the radio complaining about if bitcoin was Ponzi scheme in April of 2013.  This plan is very controversial but we need controversy to help get the word out that supercoin is truly anonymous.  We want people to attack us and to side with us.  Remember everyone the whole world has never agreed on anything.  We just need a majority. For example, who is the best looking male and female actor & actress?  We would have plenty of opinions.  I'll keep asking ppl to show me how supercoin isn't anonymous.  I suggest using Dogecoin on reddit to request their help to decide if Supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin.  Remember how far Doge went and it is just a clone of litecoin.  We have the tech and we need the hype.  Bad news is better than no news in the marketing world.
fuze0000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:53:35 PM

Here is something I posted on the Dogecoin reddit forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2jpdx1/hey_dogecoin_community_we_need_your_help_please/

"I have been a loyal Dogecoin supporter since December 2013. I am looking for the most anonymous cryptocurrency coin out there. I believe Supercoin is it. I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong. This is a link to the whitepaper https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8324932#msg8324932 . The DEV is releasing the source code once the Supercoin community finds a new DEV. From what I am seeing Supercoin is more anonymous than any other coin out there. The only issue is they are having is poor marketing skills. Unlike Dogecoin that is a master at getting the word out to the masses on a global scale! I believe Dogecoin helping us review Supercoin to see if it really is more anonymous than darkcoin , monero, cloakcoin, anoncoin, etc would be the first step. We need actual proof not just random statements. Thanks again for your time. To the MOON!"
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

Just bought 21k on trex. It is my support for the nice coin. Smiley

Good to know, people still has hope on supercoin. But I lost all hope.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fuze0000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:14:49 PM

I just want a collaboration with a coin that has a strong base.  Supercoin has the tech to take that base to the next level.  Dogecoin and their community are very understanding and helpful.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:21:40 PM

im pretty sure the code is gonna be nothing special to be honest otherwise he wouldnt abandon it is my guess
fuze0000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

There is only one way to find out.  Release the Source code!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:15:16 PM

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:27:26 PM

If supercoin is looking for another Dev, there really should be a tweet from the official twitter stating so.  Perhaps, also consider changing the header in the OP from "[ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology"  to maybe "[ANN][SUPERCOIN] TRULY Anonymous Trustless Multisig Coin Seeking New Dev."    the only reason that we havent found someone yet is because the capable people don't know that the opportunity is available. . .
fuze0000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

Agreed! I am trying to get the Dogecoin community interested.   Check my previous post on top of page 185.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:39:36 PM

There is only one way to find out.  Release the Source code!

Yes, developer must release the source code, so we will all know what is special on code.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erep

Activity: 2352
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

Developer is just disappear or he gave any timeline to release the code.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:31:25 PM

Supercoindev check your PM.
fuze0000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

At this point we have nothing to loose , so once we get the source code examined we can do big things.  Even if there are flaws in the code they can be fixed in most situations. As long as it is more anonymous than  Bitcoin had flaws and they fixed it for satoshi.Darkcoin, Monero, or anoncoin,  we will go up in value and adoption.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:00:07 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:10:23 AM by brookefinancial

The dev was not ready to collaborate with Dan Metcalf from XC for code review, so I'm wondering who's competent enough in its standard.

Dev's answer basically mean he's keeping the code.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:43:04 AM

Here is something I posted on the Dogecoin reddit forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2jpdx1/hey_dogecoin_community_we_need_your_help_please/

"I have been a loyal Dogecoin supporter since December 2013. I am looking for the most anonymous cryptocurrency coin out there. I believe Supercoin is it. I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong. This is a link to the whitepaper https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8324932#msg8324932 . The DEV is releasing the source code once the Supercoin community finds a new DEV. From what I am seeing Supercoin is more anonymous than any other coin out there. The only issue is they are having is poor marketing skills. Unlike Dogecoin that is a master at getting the word out to the masses on a global scale! I believe Dogecoin helping us review Supercoin to see if it really is more anonymous than darkcoin , monero, cloakcoin, anoncoin, etc would be the first step. We need actual proof not just random statements. Thanks again for your time. To the MOON!"

retwitt pls

https://twitter.com/yurimir12/status/524478230603264000

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:52:34 PM

ANONCOIN, STEALTHCOIN, CLOAKCOIN, SHADOWCOIN, ALL HAVING PROBLEMS

Practically all anon coins are suffering from problems. Developer delays, mass liquidations, dynamic price declines. These coins operate on inferior technology. Inferior to SUPERcoin.

WHY WOULD THE DEV GIVE UP ON SUPERCOIN? With all these other coins failing, the market is prime for an emerging anon coin. This community is holding a coin with massive potential, in a market that desperately needs to fill a void. But we cannot find a dev to take this over?

There is so much money to be made. Supercoin should be solidifying it's mark in altcoin history. The social media is completely inactive, the dev is inactive, and we, the community members, are left holding this proverbial bag.

This is sad. It is a shame the dev brought SUPER into the world and then took it out, killed it.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
fuze0000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:01:34 PM

100+!!!!   You're correct.  Supercoin seems to be the only Coin with Anonymous Transactions that works but it has the lowest value.  Supersend has not be traced back to the original send as of yet.  If it was the fudders would happily let us know lol!  All we need is the source code and a dev team that is willing to make supercoin even better and marketing!  I personally believe once the source code is released Programmers & Coders will take a look at it to to if it is the real deal.  If it works they will silently buy up the extremely cheap supercoins before making it public that the coins is truly anonymous!
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:13:41 PM

I though this coin is dead in the water?

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

ANONCOIN, STEALTHCOIN, CLOAKCOIN, SHADOWCOIN, ALL HAVING PROBLEMS

Practically all anon coins are suffering from problems. Developer delays, mass liquidations, dynamic price declines. These coins operate on inferior technology. Inferior to SUPERcoin.

WHY WOULD THE DEV GIVE UP ON SUPERCOIN? With all these other coins failing, the market is prime for an emerging anon coin. This community is holding a coin with massive potential, in a market that desperately needs to fill a void. But we cannot find a dev to take this over?

There is so much money to be made. Supercoin should be solidifying it's mark in altcoin history. The social media is completely inactive, the dev is inactive, and we, the community members, are left holding this proverbial bag.

This is sad. It is a shame the dev brought SUPER into the world and then took it out, killed it.

Super isn't dead yet. Although we've had our frustrations with the Dev, when he outlined the steps to Phase 2, they took place on schedule.  A lot of BS has gone down since then, but the fact of the matter is, despite his flakiness and general absence, when Dev has made a statement about the future of the coin with a date, he's stuck to his word.  That being said, Dev stated that he would open source the coin by month's end if there was a competent enough individual to take it over. This is difficult to find as Supercoindev has not stated who or what he believes that kind of person is, but it is not impossible.

Dev's main complaint about the coin was that he didn't really have the time to develop for it any more. Well, Seeing as he stuck to previously laid plans; I, for one, would be happy if a new road map were released with Dev staying at lead, however; in this case I would also see it necessary to expand the management team to maintain a healthy level of visible activity. In this case, it would be reasonable for Dev to state goals deadline dates rather far apart as to be realistic and satisfy all portions of his life/time balance.

Supercoin isn't dead. Its in a transition period.  If this is handled well, the future for Super is bright.  The market is begging for a next gen anon tech as you have laid out above. Don't say 'dead' yet, the potential upside to this coin is unreal. Strong stomachs, keep buying.  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: