Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:32:30 PM

BADecker.. why do you always ignore damn fine questions relating to your diety of choice? You'll quite happily post links to plenty masonic writing's, but not admit anything I have proven to you, despite it being, believe it or not, in your favour? Yet you think you can insult me?

Assume for one second I am god's newest messenger.. the old gods are dead. Your country has less than 1000 days left.. Thank you for the power I needed to make this a fact.. you sit insulting god's messenger'(s) with your out of date, and now clearly proven to be jewish, masonic, I'll say cabalistic, book. YAHWEH IS BAAL IS ON. the THREE mighty messengers..

Wanna buy a gun, so you can put those homeless out of their misery quicker without having to be nice, and more importantly, honest, with your fellow man?

Yeah, you'll buy the gun, even encourage folks like me to buy one, but you wont admit, your a jew lover?

Well, you started off like you were talking sense.

I don't "ignore damn fine questions relating to" my "diety of choice." My questions are the things that have brought many of the answers that I have found to light.

Get all the masons in the world together, to write a copy of everything written, so that you can call it all masonic writings.

First you ask for controversy by writing things that you know other people won't accept, then you say that I am insulting you for responding that I don't accept your beliefs as my own, and explain my beliefs somewhat that are opposed to yours? Do you always fish for insults like that? Or have you been drinking again?

From about this point in your post above^^, you aren't making any sense. I'm not trying to insult you, but for this little child to understand the point(s) you are making, you will need to write it differently.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:33:49 PM

It all makes perfect sense:

The church fools people into giving them all their wealth, fuck me, even the whitehouse is owned by the church, and YOUR gov pays rent to the vatican. Meanwhile, it's representatives shoot unarmed homeless old people, due to being more merciful and getting it over with quicker than members of the church, (like BADecker) who would rather starve them to death slowly, a slow agonising death..

The rest of the readers know who has provided the most CONCRETE evidence of other 'entities' that surely have a governing body, but that body is not YAHWEH, it is JA-BAAL-ON.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

BADecker.. why do you always ignore damn fine questions relating to your diety of choice? You'll quite happily post links to plenty masonic writing's, but not admit anything I have proven to you, despite it being, believe it or not, in your favour? Yet you think you can insult me?

Assume for one second I am god's newest messenger.. the old gods are dead. Your country has less than 1000 days left.. Thank you for the power I needed to make this a fact.. you sit insulting god's messenger'(s) with your out of date, and now clearly proven to be jewish, masonic, I'll say cabalistic, book. YAHWEH IS BAAL IS ON. the THREE mighty messengers..

Wanna buy a gun, so you can put those homeless out of their misery quicker without having to be nice, and more importantly, honest, with your fellow man?

Yeah, you'll buy the gun, even encourage folks like me to buy one, but you wont admit, your a jew lover?

I don't "ignore damn fine questions relating to" my "diety of choice." My questions are the things that have brought many of the answers that I have found to light.

Get all the masons in the world together, to write a copy of everything written, so that you can call it all masonic writings.

First you ask for controversy by writing things that you know other people won't accept, then you say that I am insulting you for responding that I don't accept your beliefs as my own, and explain my beliefs somewhat that are opposed to yours? Do you always fish for insults like that? Or have you been drinking again?

From about this point in your post above^^, you aren't making any sense. I'm not trying to insult you, but for this little child to understand the point(s) you are making, you will need to write it differently.

Smiley

Once you obligate yourself to freemasonry, you are obligated to them. All the work you do is their's. Everything you speak you do as their representative. I do not know if you are a mason, but as a christian, you are guilty of encouraging attacks on the homeless, more importantly, those too old to defend themselves, And by denying Ja-BAAL-ON, you deny YAHWEH, FACT.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:42:13 PM

Where's your Proof GODammit?

Allow me:

In Exodus, thanks to Rameses threat to the children, god takes the breath from x amount of the children of egypt.. yeah, you love your god doncha?

Reeks of BAAL, who requires child sacrifice..

It is beginning to appear that you wouldn't be able to recognize proof if it jumped right out and bit you in the forehead.

Actually, such a thing isn't so amazing. In fact, it is very common among people. That's why God says that you have to take Him on faith, at least in part. You don't recognize much of evidence or proof.

Smiley

You are really loosing the plot.. I guess the realisation, that everything you have typed re: the bible, took place in the promised land, or surrounding districts. Yahweh was created so long before ANY biblical account, as is PROVEN by freemasonry holding rituals in the pyramids, unless you know of any other diety's name they may have used at the time? Are you claiming freemasonry is lying about their diety's name?

That's why Moses wrote the things he did in the Pentateuch. He, having been an Egyptian prince, had access to the writings and rituals of Egypt, took the truth out of those writings, and wrote it down in his 5 books. It often takes a long time of thinking and meditating to discern truth when it is surrounded by garbage. Moses was beyond 80 years old when he wrote his books. It took him this long to dig the truth out of all the stupid masonic ritual writings. Thank Goodness that Moses did it.

Freemasonry doesn't have any power. Moses has power in the facts of the miracles he did in the desert after the exodus out of Egypt, and in the fact that he appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration with Elijah and Jesus. God was working through, and at times listening to Moses, because the Freemasonry of Egypt had been turning away from God and the truth of God, while Moses and the people of Israel were not.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:46:43 PM

Smiley

Once you obligate yourself to freemasonry, you are obligated to them. All the work you do is their's. Everything you speak you do as their representative. I do not know if you are a mason, but as a christian, you are guilty of encouraging attacks on the homeless, more importantly, those too old to defend themselves, And by denying Ja-BAAL-ON, you deny YAHWEH, FACT.

God has stripped Freemasonry of its power. He did this by sending His holy, innocent Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the sins of the WHOLE world. Now you, and all the other Freemasons, have the complete right and authority to step out of Freemasonry if you so desire.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:48:00 PM

BADecker.. you are the only person I like arguing with, but you really do need to answer the proper questions if you hope to save anyone.. people eagerly await responses, that never come.. (reminds me of your god)

I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to have a serious discussion, but you are in complete denial of everything I have typed, so there is really no point in speaking to you. Perhaps I should post the proof that freemasonry held the first rites of initiation in the great pyramid 64.000 years ago? That their God's name is indeed Ja-Baal-On? That the Ja is yahweh? Are you even aware your god's name is yahweh? I actually learnt this when studying rosslin chapel, and was the one who actually discovered the steps leading beneath the building. At least publically, for there were obviously those who knew of this before I told someone else what I believed I found.. What, dont like the fact I have shown, that yahweh is but one god? Of many?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:51:16 PM

It all makes perfect sense:

The church fools people into giving them all their wealth, fuck me, even the whitehouse is owned by the church, and YOUR gov pays rent to the vatican. Meanwhile, it's representatives shoot unarmed homeless old people, due to being more merciful and getting it over with quicker than members of the church, (like BADecker) who would rather starve them to death slowly, a slow agonising death..

The rest of the readers know who has provided the most CONCRETE evidence of other 'entities' that surely have a governing body, but that body is not YAHWEH, it is JA-BAAL-ON.

No, it is Satan, the enemy of God.

If the church fools people into anything, it is the church that is the fools. All people die, church leaders included. The wealth will be dissolved in the lake of fire where everything will be smelted down to its base energy for God to take back and reuse. The only ones who will not be smelted down in that fire, are those who are on God's side right now. They are already His. He has His energy back in them. They don't have to be smelted down to get the energy back.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

Look at this. Here we are, 189 pages already.    Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:52:56 PM

Smiley

God has stripped Freemasonry of its power. He did this by sending His holy, innocent Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the sins of the WHOLE world. Now you, and all the other Freemasons, have the complete right and authority to step out of Freemasonry if you so desire.

Smiley

You think I'm a mason? NO, I have already stated, I have access to books, even google wont post links to.. and I study freemasonry in order to destroy it.. and moses did NOT work miracles, he waited for his god to do so.. impatiently I may add.. To strip freemasonry of it's power is to strip it of it's diety, which includes, unfortunatly for you, yahweh. NO? So yahweh was happy to help freemasonry get to power by joining up with BAAL and ON at whatever time, but when they got too corrupt, he went where exactly? How did the other two FORCES, BAAL and ON feel about this?

All moses did was talk to himself, explaining why he THOUGHT - I AM.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:59:15 PM

BADecker.. you are the only person I like arguing with, but you really do need to answer the proper questions if you hope to save anyone.. people eagerly await responses, that never come.. (reminds me of your god)

I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to have a serious discussion, but you are in complete denial of everything I have typed, so there is really no point in speaking to you. Perhaps I should post the proof that freemasonry held the first rites of initiation in the great pyramid 64.000 years ago? That their God's name is indeed Ja-Baal-On? That the Ja is yahweh? Are you even aware your god's name is yahweh? I actually learnt this when studying rosslin chapel, and was the one who actually discovered the steps leading beneath the building. At least publically, for there were obviously those who knew of this before I told someone else what I believed I found.. What, dont like the fact I have shown, that yahweh is but one god? Of many?

You absolutely must be a fickle woman. Why? Because a few posts ago you were telling me to get off this thread. Now you like to argue with me.

Actually, you really are not fickle... at least not in this way. Can you help it if a little of the order of God shines through me to enlighten and brighten your day? Of course you can't. You only move in the ways your base emotions move you.

I'm not surprised that your boss, Satan, continues to let you talk with me some. His hope is that he somehow will get me just like he has you.

Well, he won't. Why not? Jesus promises to keep me now that He has me.

How long do you think it will take Satan to withdraw you before he loses you entirely, like he almost did the last time?

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 06:19:30 PM by Decksperiment

You absolutely must be a fickle woman. Why? Because a few posts ago you were telling me to get off this thread. Now you like to argue with me.

Actually, you really are not fickle... at least not in this way. Can you help it if a little of the order of God shines through me to enlighten and brighten your day? Of course you can't. You only move in the ways your base emotions move you.

I'm not surprised that your boss, Satan, continues to let you talk with me some. His hope is that he somehow will get me just like he has you.

How long do you think it will take Satan to withdraw you before he loses you entirely, like he almost did the last time?

Smiley

Back to the governmental confuse and lose the public with your biblical bullshit huh? Cant see the wood for the tree's huh? Your one branch short of a bush, cant even admit your god is YAHWEH, a jewish creation in the guise of FREEMASONRY's god JA-BAAL-ON, designed to prevent YOU from reaching the promised land (salvation) by making you believe there is only ONE god, but as I said, by giving GOD a name, even that of GOD, you kill him. People move on. God's names change. People get fed up with Yaweh, maybe move back onto BAAL, (since he has been the most productive miracle worker, even if it was by taking the kids of egypt, and then parting the red sea in return.)

By giving god a name you give him a death sentence you muppet, for all things created by man, will be destroyed by man. ALL things.

And when we evolve to never needing a tongue, or ears, god will be pretty much useless, because his word will be as pointless as it is today.. just ask the homeless man you starved to death.

Edit: So  you think you did not starve a homeless man to death? When a butterfly flaps it's wings, it creates a storm at the other side of the world.

By suggesting the homeless man should be starved to death, you created the starvation of a homeless person at the other side of the world.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You think I'm a mason? NO, I have already stated, I have access to books, even google wont post links to.. and I study freemasonry in order to destroy it.. and moses did NOT work miracles, he waited for his god to do so.. impatiently I may add.. To strip freemasonry of it's power is to strip it of it's diety, which includes, unfortunatly for you, yahweh. NO? So yahweh was happy to help freemasonry get to power by joining up with BAAL and ON at whatever time, but when they got too corrupt, he went where exactly? How did the other two FORCES, BAAL and ON feel about this?

All moses did was talk to himself, explaining why he THOUGHT - I AM.

The only, Only, ONLY thing that Satan had that God did not was destruction. God made everything except destruction. Yet, even though He didn't make it, God controls destruction way better than Satan.

Satan wants to destroy Freemasonry because God is working him to do it. Freemasonry failed him. But what it really is, he failed himself. Sounds like you are one of Satan's tools, helping to destroy Satan, not with Satans' or your understanding, of course. God is directing it all.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

Smiley

Back to the governmental confuse and lose the public with your biblical bullshit huh? Cant see the wood for the tree's huh? Your one branch short of a bush, cant even admit your god is YAHWEH, a jewish creation in the guise of FREEMASONRY's god JA-BAAL-ON, designed to prevent YOU from reaching the promised land (salvation) by making you believe there is only ONE god, but as I said, by giving GOD a name, even that of GOD, you kill him. People move on. God's names change. People get fed up with Yaweh, maybe move back onto BAAL, (since he has been the most productive miracle worker, even if it was by taking the kids of egypt, and then parting the red sea in return.)

By giving god a name you give him a death sentence you muppet, for all things created by man, will be destroyed by man. ALL things.

And when we evolve to never needing a tongue, or ears, god will be pretty much useless, because his word will be as pointless as it is today.. just ask the homeless man you starved to death.

Tsk. Tsk. Such vile language you use.

Relax, man. I'm not against you. Actually, I have hopes for you. Outside of a very few who are spiritually very strong, the only time a person is locked into the destruction of Hell and hellfire is when he dies. So, there is hope for you yet.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:22:46 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 06:40:14 PM by Decksperiment

Vile language? I've tried my damndest not to swear, or be overly insulting, but what I have written is more true than you know, dont take my word for it, take JA-BAAL-Ons word for it, since this diety is YOUR diety, this, no-one else will deny, your on your own sucker!!!

You say god has no destruction, but he killed the children of egypt? Made others pay for one mans fault? Says it all..

If your god was oh so as powerfull as you think, then he'd have withdrawn his breath from me a long time ago, if I was as bad as you clearly claim.. the fact he allows me to continually provide a plethora of truths that do nothing but make you realise how useless your points of argument actually are to the erodite... since they know what I'm saying, you clearly, do not.

I have CRUSHED your evidence with nothing more than Ack's.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

I'd love to say I'm finito here, But someone will say something that makes me chime in, or they would'nt post at all..

To sum up BADecker:

An elder and younger monk who were not allowed to touch women, walked along the bank of a river.. as they get to the bridge, which was broken, they see a woman. The woman states her child is on the other side, and there is no way to get over due to the strength of the water. The elder monk, picks her up, and wades across the water to deposit her on the other side.

A week later, they pass the same spot, the water is lower, the bridge is fixed.. the younger monk says, "if we're not allowed to touch women, why did you carry her across the water?" To which the elder monk replied, "why are you still carrying her?"

Ps, BADecker, how old are you?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:57:27 PM

Vile language? I've tried my damndest not to swear, or be overly insulting, but what I have written is more true than you know, dont take my word for it, take JA-BAAL-Ons word for it, since this diety is YOUR diety, this, no-one else will deny, your on your own sucker!!! Now now. Be reasonable. (chuckle, chuckle)

You say god has no destruction, but he killed the children of egypt? Made others pay for one mans fault? Says it all.. Those Egyptians who listened to the message, slaughtered the lamb, and painted the doorposts using a hyssop "paintbrush," didn't have the destruction. When they realized that there was power in the things that Moses said and did (after their kid didn't die, but their neighbor's did), many of them became Israelites and joined in the Exodus.

If your god was oh so as powerfull as you think, then he'd have withdrawn his breath from me a long time ago, if I was as bad as you clearly claim.. That's the trick about God and His love. He keeps on giving you the chance to be saved. Yet he doesn't accept your dictation of how He should be using His power... like to put you to death. You know, of course, that you have the chance to do the thing that you say God isn't powerful enough to do. Or do you really? the fact he allows me to continually provide a plethora of truths that do nothing but make you realise how useless your points of argument actually are to the erodite... since they know what I'm saying, you clearly, do not. Thank you for attempting to test me. It is strengthening my faith even though it isn't really testing me.

I have CRUSHED your evidence with nothing more than Ack's. For your personal relief, I will let you go on believing this... for awhile.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:00:49 PM

I'd love to say I'm finito here, But someone will say something that makes me chime in, or they would'nt post at all..

To sum up BADecker:

An elder and younger monk who were not allowed to touch women, walked along the bank of a river.. as they get to the bridge, which was broken, they see a woman. The woman states her child is on the other side, and there is no way to get over due to the strength of the water. The elder monk, picks her up, and wades across the water to deposit her on the other side.

A week later, they pass the same spot, the water is lower, the bridge is fixed.. the younger monk says, "if we're not allowed to touch women, why did you carry her across the water?" To which the elder monk replied, "why are you still carrying her?"

You are the elder monk, right? Easy to tell. You touch women.

Cheesy

cisary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:03:44 PM

I personally dislike term "God" simply because it's connected with religion(s) so I prefer "Creator" or "Designer".. Is it even possible for us to talk about something beyond space and time without any personification? The Signs of God's Existence documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1x-6al2pE
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:04:05 PM

I'm not testing you at all dude, I have already done so, and need do no more. By denying Ja-Baal-On, You deny yahweh. For JaBaalOn and Yahweh one and the same. Has it occured to you that the reason the world is up in arms against the worlds leader's, is because 99% of them talk like you? The same confuse and lose so as not to answer the questions posed.. the bible is dead, enjoy YOUR new world order, where only 6 religions will be accepted, proving at least 5 other gods matching the power of yahweh.. now who is strongest? JaBaalOn, Mohammed, Krishna, to name a few..?

Your god is a coward who kills to get what he wants.. the question should REALLY be, why kill so many to get a bunch of slaves from a to b?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:05:02 PM

To sum up BADecker:

You are the elder monk, right? Easy to tell. You touch women.

Cheesy

After 5 kid's, I think that's a fair statement.. you carry the bible, I moved on last week..
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: