Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845439 times)
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

Number 1 is wrong, "1. The Supernatural Does Not Exist," because the whole of nature is supernatural. In addition, simply because one decides that the supernatural doesn't exist, thereby ignoring it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thus, God can exist.

Oh, "nature" is entirely "supernatural" now?

No.  It isn't.  Nature is natural specifically because it isn't supernatural.

You should've taken my earlier suggestion and just reduce all your vocabulary to one word, and just repeat that word over and over.  It really doesn't matter what that word is or what it means because you're just going to have it mean whatever you want it to mean.

You're going on ignore for a while.  You make my eyes bleed.  

You are finally starting to understand that the only understanding of why things exist, and the only proof for their existence, is the fact that they do exist. We have no other proof.

This means, that as far as our understanding goes, all of nature is supernatural. This points at the existence of God more than ever.

Smiley

Even Descartes would frown at what I just read(And he was wrong in his philosophy/for assuming that the mind is automatically metaphysical, but wont get into that). What you've said makes no sense, at all, you're claiming that something exists because you can see/hear/taste it with your five senses, all of which may be misleading you causing you to believe that these things exist when they don't(Your perception of things), matter itself might not even exist, so you cannot prove your own existence by just looking at something at saying it exists,(This is basic philosophy. ) Ever heard of Schizophrenia where those with it can see things that aren't really there? You should really look it up.
All proof for anything is based on the fact that the elements of that proof exist. So, if you attempt to prove that those elements of proof exist, you need other elements of proof to prove them. But what about those elements of proof? How far do you have to go before you get to some elements that are so foundational that they don't need proof of existence. So far, the only two things that we can possibly come up with are God and the supernatural.

Wait actually no, let's go with what you said. So god created disease, he created deformities, he created all those negative things that are around in the world today(And to which you classify as "supernatural"), but you consider him a good god? Quite clearly that means he is an evil one. Thanks for proving yourself wrong BADecker, again.

God created many elements, all of them good, but some that could be manipulated into evil if someone had a mind to do such. God's enemy, the devil (a formerly good angel who corrupted himself), did exactly that. In his desire to create something, he created the only thing that was not created by God... destruction. That's why his name is Destroyer in the Revelation in the Bible.

Smiley

Not true. Things that hinder another living organism such as a disease, has no "good" elements to it, and god created that disease as you say, which is why your god is an evil god. Innocent children, people, die from diseases and ailments everyday, you said it yourself, god created everything right? So then he created these diseases that lead to the deaths of innocent millions every year. What a good god you have (sarcasm).

I could agree with you that disease has no good (but it might have some good that we are not aware of).

Since I didn't say that God created disease, why are you trying to say that I essentially said that God is evil? (Thank you for agreeing with me that God exists. People need to know that God exists so that they have reason to seek Him for their salvation.)

Smiley

So you continue contradicting yourself. You said this:
This means, that as far as our understanding goes, all of nature is supernatural. This points at the existence of God more than ever.

You also claimed that God made the supernatural, so that means god made disease, etc. That means god is an evil god, get it? You keep contradicting yourself, it's almost as if you're clueless on the topic at hand and you're just pulling out random mumbo jumbo to write down.(You are)

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

most of the "scientific" and "inelligent" arguments for proof of god have made me LOL my ass off.. anyone seen that vid where the man is claiming god exists and proof can be found by holding a banana?.. "look how naturally the banana fits into the human hand, it can only of been god" or something like that.. lol

To add to that even if what they said about the banana is true ( which it blatantly isn't ) it's just a fucking banana, creationists think that you can disprove something with just one little thing, yet when it comes to their arguments they conveniently forget that in order actually prove stuff you need several different sources to look at and all kinds of other data to prove it.

Scientists are not just working, they're toiling every day to even get their theories acknowledged and these lazy fuckers just go and make shit up and everyone pats them on the head for it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

Number 1 is wrong, "1. The Supernatural Does Not Exist," because the whole of nature is supernatural. In addition, simply because one decides that the supernatural doesn't exist, thereby ignoring it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thus, God can exist.

You should've taken my earlier suggestion and just reduce all your vocabulary to one word, and just repeat that word over and over.  It really doesn't matter what that word is or what it means because you're just going to have it mean whatever you want it to mean.

You are finally starting to understand that the only understanding of why things exist, and the only proof for their existence, is the fact that they do exist. We have no other proof.

Smiley

Even Descartes would frown at what I just read(And he was wrong in his philosophy/for assuming that the mind is automatically metaphysical, but wont get into that). What you've said makes no sense, at all, you're claiming that something exists because you can see/hear/taste it with your five senses, all of which may be misleading you causing you to believe that these things exist when they don't(Your perception of things), matter itself might not even exist, so you cannot prove your own existence by just looking at something at saying it exists,(This is basic philosophy. ) Ever heard of Schizophrenia where those with it can see things that aren't really there? You should really look it up.
All proof for anything is based on the fact that the elements of that proof exist. So, if you attempt to prove that those elements of proof exist, you need other elements of proof to prove them. But what about those elements of proof? How far do you have to go before you get to some elements that are so foundational that they don't need proof of existence. So far, the only two things that we can possibly come up with are God and the supernatural.

Wait actually no, let's go with what you said. So god created disease, he created deformities, he created all those negative things that are around in the world today(And to which you classify as "supernatural"), but you consider him a good god? Quite clearly that means he is an evil one. Thanks for proving yourself wrong BADecker, again.

God created many elements, all of them good, but some that could be manipulated into evil if someone had a mind to do such. God's enemy, the devil (a formerly good angel who corrupted himself), did exactly that. In his desire to create something, he created the only thing that was not created by God... destruction. That's why his name is Destroyer in the Revelation in the Bible.

Smiley

Not true. Things that hinder another living organism such as a disease, has no "good" elements to it, and god created that disease as you say, which is why your god is an evil god. Innocent children, people, die from diseases and ailments everyday, you said it yourself, god created everything right? So then he created these diseases that lead to the deaths of innocent millions every year. What a good god you have (sarcasm).

I could agree with you that disease has no good (but it might have some good that we are not aware of).

Since I didn't say that God created disease, why are you trying to say that I essentially said that God is evil? (Thank you for agreeing with me that God exists. People need to know that God exists so that they have reason to seek Him for their salvation.)

Smiley

What's your point? God exists outside of the universe, besides filling the universe.

You also claimed that God made the supernatural, so that means god made disease, etc. That means god is an evil god, get it? You keep contradicting yourself, it's almost as if you're clueless on the topic at hand and you're just pulling out random mumbo jumbo to write down.(You are)

Again, you are claiming I said something I didn't say. So, you prove yourself to be a deceptive LIAR. Does it matter, that you are a liar? Probably you are right at home there.

God made only good things. The devil corrupted the things to make them evil... to destroy them. God turned much of the evil back into good. It is way more complicated than what you are saying... including not part of this topic.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:51:43 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Why do people need to know about god for salvation? i never understood that like if you are a good person it wont matter if you dont believe in God, thats just retarded

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

Why do people need to know about god for salvation? i never understood that like if you are a good person it wont matter if you dont believe in God, thats just retarded

People can't be good enough.

God built the universe with perfection. Not one law of the universe fails. This is why you can do scientific experiments over and over. If you do them exactly the same, they produce exactly the same results.

The mistake that can't be perfected by mankind is love for God. It is the foundational, core law of the universe. The second is love for mankind. Even though one might be able to come back from making these core mistakes so that he doesn't make them anymore, once it is done, it is don. Time cannot be altered, at least not by anything that we have the ability to do.

Only God has the power to make the correction. He did it in Jesus God, who took the punishment that we would receive as a natural result of our mistake-making.

Since the foundational law of the universe is mankind's love for God, we need to understand that God exists so that we can attempt to love Him. Denying Him is denying our only source of salvation, since we can't save ourselves.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

Its not, because there is no "good person". Has anyone ever been perfect? They fail to meet the exact definition of "good", by being less than perfect.

Astargath

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:48:19 PM

People can't be good enough.

God built the universe with perfection. Not one law of the universe fails. This is why you can do scientific experiments over and over. If you do them exactly the same, they produce exactly the same results.

The mistake that can't be perfected by mankind is love for God. It is the foundational, core law of the universe. The second is love for mankind. Even though one might be able to come back from making these core mistakes so that he doesn't make them anymore, once it is done, it is don. Time cannot be altered, at least not by anything that we have the ability to do.

Only God has the power to make the correction. He did it in Jesus God, who took the punishment that we would receive as a natural result of our mistake-making.

Since the foundational law of the universe is mankind's love for God, we need to understand that God exists so that we can attempt to love Him. Denying Him is denying our only source of salvation, since we can't save ourselves.

Smiley

Damn what a pile of bullshit you wrote, at this point you made it clear that is impossible to reason with you so im going to ignore you from now on, good luck.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:18:29 PM

Why do people need to know about god for salvation?

People don't need to know about god for salvation.
God has never said this, man-made religion has said it.
Big difference.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

For quite some time now, I've been under the suspicion that BADecker is a goldfish.
Astargath

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:47:30 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

What's your point? God exists outside of the universe, besides filling the universe.

Again, you are claiming I said something I didn't say. So, you prove yourself to be a deceptive LIAR. Does it matter, that you are a liar? Probably you are right at home there.

God made only good things. The devil corrupted the things to make them evil... to destroy them. God turned much of the evil back into good. It is way more complicated than what you are saying... including not part of this topic.

Smiley

And who made the devil? God, therefore God is evil

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:49:39 PM

I'm going to leave this list here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

A fallacy is incorrect argument in logic and rhetoric which undermines an argument's logical validity. Fallacies are either formal fallacies or informal fallacies.

Next time BADecker says a bunch of nonsense and then posts a link to something he doesn't understand, just refer him to this list.  It will surely contain all information necessary to prove him wrong.

BADecker, if you're reading this, understand that you haven't proven anything unless you avoid every single one of these fallacies without exception.

And that's the bare minimum requirement
Astargath

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:54:07 PM

I'm going to leave this list here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

A fallacy is incorrect argument in logic and rhetoric which undermines an argument's logical validity. Fallacies are either formal fallacies or informal fallacies.

Next time BADecker says a bunch of nonsense and then posts a link to something he doesn't understand, just refer him to this list.  It will surely contain all information necessary to prove him wrong.

BADecker, if you're reading this, understand that you haven't proven anything unless you avoid every single one of these fallacies without exception.

And that's the bare minimum requirement

Argument from ignorance (appeal to ignorance, argumentum ad ignorantiam) – assuming that a claim is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false, or vice versa.[14]

Argument from repetition (argumentum ad nauseam) – signifies that it has been discussed extensively until nobody cares to discuss it anymore.[17][18]

This pretty much defines badecker

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:55:07 PM

Here's another fallacy site:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:26:42 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 08:41:02 PM by Joshuar

Smiley

All proof for anything is based on the fact that the elements of that proof exist. So, if you attempt to prove that those elements of proof exist, you need other elements of proof to prove them. But what about those elements of proof? How far do you have to go before you get to some elements that are so foundational that they don't need proof of existence? So far, the only two things that we can possibly come up with are God and the supernatural.

Smiley

So then according to your logic, the devil has some power over god, since he created destruction. And also, you contradicted yourself, again, you said earlier that God created nature which you believe to be supernatural. The definition of destruction is: the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired. That can pertain to death, disease, etc, all of which are apart of nature. But, you said the devil created destruction not god, but then you earlier said that god created nature...Which one is it? You're basically putting the devil in the bible on parity with god in the bible. Wow, are you really this clueless?

Besides that, have you honestly even read the bible to which you mindlessly believe in? The god in the bible has destroyed more innocent people than Satan did. Yes read that again, the god in the bible has killed more innocent people than the devil in the bible. He's killed innocent children, old women, old men, young men, animals, but not young women, he left them to get raped.

Face it, he's an evil god. Your own words are hurting your nonsensical argument.

Read this and go through your dear bible, http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:14:40 AM

Besides that, have you honestly even read the bible to which you mindlessly believe in? The god in the bible has destroyed more innocent people than Satan did. Yes read that again, the god in the bible has killed more innocent people than the devil in the bible. He's killed innocent children, old women, old men, young men, animals, but not young women, he left them to get raped.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:33:49 AM

So then according to your logic, the devil has some power over god, since he created destruction. And also, you contradicted yourself, again, you said earlier that God created nature which you believe to be supernatural. The definition of destruction is: the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired. That can pertain to death, disease, etc, all of which are apart of nature. But, you said the devil created destruction not god, but then you earlier said that god created nature...Which one is it? You're basically putting the devil in the bible on parity with god in the bible. Wow, are you really this clueless?

Face it, he's an evil god. Your own words are hurting your nonsensical argument.

Read this and go through your dear bible, http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

You are completely mistaken.

What God? You seem to believe that God exists after all. Since you believe He exists, why don't you start some new threads regarding His attributes and the way things work, so that people can find out all about Him? That way we can save this thread for what it asks, scientific proof that God exists, as I have at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:37:18 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:30:07 AM by Joshuar

What God? You seem to believe that God exists after all. Since you believe He exists, why don't you start some new threads regarding His attributes and the way things work, so that people can find out all about Him? That way we can save this thread for what it asks, scientific proof that God exists.

Smiley

The "god" I "believe" in isn't a god in the traditional monotheistic sense, just a "higher being". It doesn't have omnipotence nor the attribute of being "infinite", since in my view those are flawed concepts of language(And don't actually exist). My belief also doesn't stem from blind faith(ignorance), but"logic". In my view, it's either there's a "god" with the abilities of omniscience and omnipresence(Like a video game designer, and we are the characters in the video game) or there is no god. It's not even that I so much as "believe", it's that at this moment, I find it plausible for such a thing. One day when we learn more about the universe, then even the belief that there might be a higher being might become void and even now I entirely agree that the arguments against the existence of a god, any type, far outweighs the arguments for the existence of a god.

The god of the bible almost certainly doesn't exist they way the followers of the bible believe him to. In the bible he's a ruthless, merciless killer, yet followers disregard those aspects and present him incorrectly as a merciful, benevolent god(Probably because most of them grow up religious because of their parents/relatives, and havent actually read the bible thoroughly).

Overall, all religions are probably wrong in their beliefs.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Astargath

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:38:09 AM

What God? You seem to believe that God exists after all. Since you believe He exists, why don't you start some new threads regarding His attributes and the way things work, so that people can find out all about Him? That way we can save this thread for what it asks, scientific proof that God exists, as I have at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Hey you wanted to make a list of fallacies in that link? You dont need to, here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

You can find them all.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

Sunday tomorrow.
BADecker is going to be in big trouble for not achieving his target of new recruits for his religious pyramid scheme.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:01:42 AM

Sunday tomorrow.
BADecker is going to be in big trouble for not achieving his target of new recruits for his religious pyramid scheme.

His cult is very forgiving... as long as he is trying...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: