Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:10:57 PM

Hmm.. What to say next?

I bought a present for my then 10 year old daughter, a crystal ball. She said, what's this for daddy? I said, "It is nothing more than a point of focus for that which you already know, but without it, you will never see as clear as you will if you learn to use it"

The next year, I bought her a pack of Tarot card's.. again she ask's, why these dad? I said, "Well, now that you know what the crystal ball is for, you should be able to see the same thing in the card's, but the cards can help focus more than the crystal ball" - "how's that dad?" - "The card's have intentional combinations of colour and curves designed to evoke your subconciousnous, allowing you to enter Samadhi, which is the actual purpose of freemasonry. Freemason's practice this all their life, attempting to create that which is nothing more than a state of trance. This state of trance is required in order to "move to the goal" - read the origional emerald tablet's, for this goal.. This is why it is a requirement of many secret societies, that the aspiring member must learn the emerald tablet of by heart, note, I say tablet, not tablet's.. do not be confused. There are however people born with the ability to instantly induce this state of mind, and this is, if anything, that which they wish to keep from the world. I can only leave it to you to realise why. Maybe your ball or cards will help, but I doubt it, you either can or cant do it, but in time, you will.."

So we're looking for Scientific proof of god are we? Let's attempt to cut to the chase, and assume that there is indeed two other worlds, excluding the one we stand on. We live in this one, would you call this fact? Do you have scientific proof that you have dreamt at ANY time in your life? NO.

Do you have any proof that there are remnant's of your what you'd call 'soul' after death? NO. You cant prove you have one while your alive. Can you prove that the soul is the spirit? NO. And herein is a key.

They say god is everything, he is our light, our life, and when he withdraws his breath from your body, you die. What? You die? By believing this (scientific) fact, you kill any chance you have of being reborn, if this is your desire. Again, herein is a key.

The emerald tablets of Thoth have a most perfect description of an entity that lives in ALL of us, Known as the "dweller" - the all seeing eye. Why do you think this has been used by freemasonry for over 64.000 years? Notice when I ask a question, no-one answer's, unless they are capable of doing so? They cant, or WONT, not because they are correct or incorrect, they WONT, because they know not to. What I mean by this, is this:

I found a pool of water that, when drank, gives you eternal life. But there is only so much of this gold, so to whom should I share my new found wealth with?

If we all knew we could CHOOSE to be reborn, or move on to higher forms of existance by shedding the body as a snake shed's it's skin.. would you? EVERYONE would.

So let's start at the beginning.. The oldest manuscript on earth is the emerald tablet's, not THE emerald tablet, which simply teaches micro/macrocosmus man. In earlier post's I mentioned that in earlier days of my life, i had dreams.. no, visions, of being inside a larger living entity, and most folks probably laughed. Try lookin up, and make me believe you are outside this universe? You cant, for I am right. Yet I was describing a vision of this micro/macrocosmus image. The emerald Tablets, the bible, both mention spirit.. or spirit's. From the 17th century, there was an explosion of books classed as 'magic' books, be that magic, good or evil, is not the point here, the fact is these books exist, and the potential reader is warned not to take these books lightly, for they do indeed give access to potent FORCES, that MAY be described as spirit's. I need go no further re: spirit's for now, but I will say this: People have been practicing these 'act's' for want of a better word, for at least 64.000 years, some civilisations call these spirit's god's, other's, demon's. But it is true, that they are also governed by higher scource's. They have to follow the laws as we do, only human law, as mentioned in the emerald tablet's, runs counter to those COSMIC laws. Quite simply, for now, it is nothing more than magic, the applicant KNOWS the cause and effect, of drawing a stupid picture, looking into a glass ball, or carrying out (masonic/religious) RITUAL's. Magic cannot be called good OR evil, for it is a coin with two side's, one good, one evil. It is the USER who decide's the cause and effect.
This was portrayed in the matrix, where the frenchman seduced the lass with chocolate, and described what I just did. So it's ok to say I'm wrong, but freemasonry, or the church, whatever church, or religion, is correct?

Again, earlier I mentioned the hands of a clock. The large hand is the Moon. The small hand is the Sun. The second hand, is Mercury. And you think you know time? Try naming these hands with the respective god's of your country. All you know is a scientific measurement created by man that does NOT exist anywhere else in nature. But the Sun, the Moon, and Mercury are the elder brothers, and their orbit's are the 'cycles', as are the repetitive event's of life, like the four seasons. That part I believe in, and can be best described as a loop.

BADecker seems to think moses was created before god. I actually know he blundered here, and accept that, but had to jump on him for being such an idiot as to not know the scource of HIS book. You see, The bible is only just over 2000 years old. The folks that believe in this have been conned. They believe the only start of existance is written in the bible, and even go as far as to say that people used to live for thousands of years.. just to make up for the rest of the missing human history of the planet. But there is a scientific fact which allows me to prove that they are wrong. It has been posted throughout this thread, and not one single person chimed in to say, well, what about this?

The masonic god is known as Ja-Baal-On - how many movies adapt this to zeboulon?

Are you ready?

Yahweh, the christian name of god, existed before christianity. Before Moses. Before Jesus. 62.000 years ago in FACT. Created by (jewish)  freemasonry. Christianity is 2000 years old, not the rest of the planet's history. Ja of Ja-Baal-On is short for Yaweh. or yod hay, vau hay, proving Yaweh is jewish, Baal is cananite, (not jewish) and is viewed in the egyptian papyrus of the weighing of the soul by Anubis, (opener of the way) who weighs the soul while THOTH sit's ontop of the scales. See that half bull/crocodile? This is the devourer of souls, who required child sacrifice. The greeks have an almost identical image of the weighing of the heart. Of course, the names of the depicted character's in the greek version will be the greek gods. The point of 'On' - Osirius, is to remove the O. You now have Sirius. The short map I gave in earlier posts is nothing compared to the truth I know of. I Asked a question last night: Lets pretend for a moment that the sky above reflects that which is below, in this case, show me Earth above, without pointing to the ball you stand on..

A decent scientist may not be able to find proof of a particular thing, so then may ask those who have had similar problems, but overcome them. Those he asked, wrote their evidence in a book, then died before the decent scientist. The decent scientist reference's the deceased's writing's, considering them as proof. Well, for at least since they started 'praying' well before the pyramids were ever designed, they have acted out certain ritual's, with scientifically proven result's. Over and over again. So I say, if you want proof of god, start practising some of these magic 'spell's' for want of a better word, see if you get any results.. I personnaly prefer reading agrippa, due to the books being older than say john dee, but would never dream of practising - the art of magic.

Of couse God exists, only keep in mind, Jaweh is only ONE god, There are other's, like BAAL, the real question is, is who is subordinate to who?

They are ALL subordinate to the one no-one has or can ever name, for, as previously mentioned, THEN he has a life span. And hence can die.

Basically the only relevant consideration I have to offer after reading all of this is a follow-up to the beginning of this statement that you make:

So we're looking for Scientific proof of god are we? Let's attempt to cut to the chase...

Yes, let's cut to the chase.  I am *not* looking for scientific proof of god because it is *logically impossible* for there to be any based upon the incontrovertible statements I made in my previous post.

Beyond that, I have no words.  Sorry.

Then kindly remove yourself to the respective thread dealing with your empirical assumptions (bullshit), since this thread is clearly not for you or your questions, sorry..

Who are you responding to?  Me?  Lol you have no idea what I'm saying, do you?

Let me ask you this:  What do you think I'm saying?  Please summarize what it is you think I am saying.  This should be an easy task for you since you are saying that it's "bullshit."

My guess is that you have no idea what point it is I'm trying to make.  Please prove me wrong.

I'm not fuckin intersted in your empirical bullshit, and dont care for it, due to it being the most useless waste of internet you have ever concieved, go produce something from it, (what you cant?) and stop FORCING it on those who have already said are NOT INTERESTED.

Dude.  You're about to slap yourself in the face.  My entire point is that I'm highlighting the limitations of empiricism!

No wonder you appear to have no idea what you're responding to, because we actually have essentially the same fucking position.

Yes, that's right, you are arguing against a position that you essentially agree with.

Now is the time for you to feel stupid, and I would appreciate an apology.

Next time, please read what it is you're responding to, so that you can actually understand it, and so that you don't find yourself in a similar position, i.e. arguing against something that you actually agree with because you didn't fucking read it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:11:28 PM

I'm not testing you at all dude, I have already done so, and need do no more. By denying Ja-Baal-On, You deny yahweh. For JaBaalOn and Yahweh one and the same. Has it occured to you that the reason the world is up in arms against the worlds leader's, is because 99% of them talk like you? The same confuse and lose so as not to answer the questions posed.. the bible is dead, enjoy YOUR new world order, where only 6 religions will be accepted, proving at least 5 other gods matching the power of yahweh.. now who is strongest? JaBaalOn, Mohammed, Krishna, to name a few..?

Your god is a coward who kills to get what he wants.. the question should REALLY be, why kill so many to get a bunch of slaves from a to b?

God is the owner of everything. Therefore He is justified in all He does.

Because He, in mercy, offers people a little bit of life so that they have a chance to be saved, He shows that He is love as well.

You might love your fish in your fishbowl. But you are absolutely nuts if you are going to save them over and above yourself.

God isn't going to let Himself be destroyed just to make man into God. And that is what this whole life and the Bible is all about. God saving the fish in His fishbowl without letting us destroy Him.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

Hmm.. What to say next?

I bought a present for my then 10 year old daughter, a crystal ball. She said, what's this for daddy? I said, "It is nothing more than a point of focus for that which you already know, but without it, you will never see as clear as you will if you learn to use it"

The next year, I bought her a pack of Tarot card's.. again she ask's, why these dad? I said, "Well, now that you know what the crystal ball is for, you should be able to see the same thing in the card's, but the cards can help focus more than the crystal ball" - "how's that dad?" - "The card's have intentional combinations of colour and curves designed to evoke your subconciousnous, allowing you to enter Samadhi, which is the actual purpose of freemasonry. Freemason's practice this all their life, attempting to create that which is nothing more than a state of trance. This state of trance is required in order to "move to the goal" - read the origional emerald tablet's, for this goal.. This is why it is a requirement of many secret societies, that the aspiring member must learn the emerald tablet of by heart, note, I say tablet, not tablet's.. do not be confused. There are however people born with the ability to instantly induce this state of mind, and this is, if anything, that which they wish to keep from the world. I can only leave it to you to realise why. Maybe your ball or cards will help, but I doubt it, you either can or cant do it, but in time, you will.."

So we're looking for Scientific proof of god are we? Let's attempt to cut to the chase, and assume that there is indeed two other worlds, excluding the one we stand on. We live in this one, would you call this fact? Do you have scientific proof that you have dreamt at ANY time in your life? NO.

Do you have any proof that there are remnant's of your what you'd call 'soul' after death? NO. You cant prove you have one while your alive. Can you prove that the soul is the spirit? NO. And herein is a key.

They say god is everything, he is our light, our life, and when he withdraws his breath from your body, you die. What? You die? By believing this (scientific) fact, you kill any chance you have of being reborn, if this is your desire. Again, herein is a key.

The emerald tablets of Thoth have a most perfect description of an entity that lives in ALL of us, Known as the "dweller" - the all seeing eye. Why do you think this has been used by freemasonry for over 64.000 years? Notice when I ask a question, no-one answer's, unless they are capable of doing so? They cant, or WONT, not because they are correct or incorrect, they WONT, because they know not to. What I mean by this, is this:

I found a pool of water that, when drank, gives you eternal life. But there is only so much of this gold, so to whom should I share my new found wealth with?

If we all knew we could CHOOSE to be reborn, or move on to higher forms of existance by shedding the body as a snake shed's it's skin.. would you? EVERYONE would.

So let's start at the beginning.. The oldest manuscript on earth is the emerald tablet's, not THE emerald tablet, which simply teaches micro/macrocosmus man. In earlier post's I mentioned that in earlier days of my life, i had dreams.. no, visions, of being inside a larger living entity, and most folks probably laughed. Try lookin up, and make me believe you are outside this universe? You cant, for I am right. Yet I was describing a vision of this micro/macrocosmus image. The emerald Tablets, the bible, both mention spirit.. or spirit's. From the 17th century, there was an explosion of books classed as 'magic' books, be that magic, good or evil, is not the point here, the fact is these books exist, and the potential reader is warned not to take these books lightly, for they do indeed give access to potent FORCES, that MAY be described as spirit's. I need go no further re: spirit's for now, but I will say this: People have been practicing these 'act's' for want of a better word, for at least 64.000 years, some civilisations call these spirit's god's, other's, demon's. But it is true, that they are also governed by higher scource's. They have to follow the laws as we do, only human law, as mentioned in the emerald tablet's, runs counter to those COSMIC laws. Quite simply, for now, it is nothing more than magic, the applicant KNOWS the cause and effect, of drawing a stupid picture, looking into a glass ball, or carrying out (masonic/religious) RITUAL's. Magic cannot be called good OR evil, for it is a coin with two side's, one good, one evil. It is the USER who decide's the cause and effect.
This was portrayed in the matrix, where the frenchman seduced the lass with chocolate, and described what I just did. So it's ok to say I'm wrong, but freemasonry, or the church, whatever church, or religion, is correct?

Again, earlier I mentioned the hands of a clock. The large hand is the Moon. The small hand is the Sun. The second hand, is Mercury. And you think you know time? Try naming these hands with the respective god's of your country. All you know is a scientific measurement created by man that does NOT exist anywhere else in nature. But the Sun, the Moon, and Mercury are the elder brothers, and their orbit's are the 'cycles', as are the repetitive event's of life, like the four seasons. That part I believe in, and can be best described as a loop.

BADecker seems to think moses was created before god. I actually know he blundered here, and accept that, but had to jump on him for being such an idiot as to not know the scource of HIS book. You see, The bible is only just over 2000 years old. The folks that believe in this have been conned. They believe the only start of existance is written in the bible, and even go as far as to say that people used to live for thousands of years.. just to make up for the rest of the missing human history of the planet. But there is a scientific fact which allows me to prove that they are wrong. It has been posted throughout this thread, and not one single person chimed in to say, well, what about this?

The masonic god is known as Ja-Baal-On - how many movies adapt this to zeboulon?

Are you ready?

Yahweh, the christian name of god, existed before christianity. Before Moses. Before Jesus. 62.000 years ago in FACT. Created by (jewish)  freemasonry. Christianity is 2000 years old, not the rest of the planet's history. Ja of Ja-Baal-On is short for Yaweh. or yod hay, vau hay, proving Yaweh is jewish, Baal is cananite, (not jewish) and is viewed in the egyptian papyrus of the weighing of the soul by Anubis, (opener of the way) who weighs the soul while THOTH sit's ontop of the scales. See that half bull/crocodile? This is the devourer of souls, who required child sacrifice. The greeks have an almost identical image of the weighing of the heart. Of course, the names of the depicted character's in the greek version will be the greek gods. The point of 'On' - Osirius, is to remove the O. You now have Sirius. The short map I gave in earlier posts is nothing compared to the truth I know of. I Asked a question last night: Lets pretend for a moment that the sky above reflects that which is below, in this case, show me Earth above, without pointing to the ball you stand on..

A decent scientist may not be able to find proof of a particular thing, so then may ask those who have had similar problems, but overcome them. Those he asked, wrote their evidence in a book, then died before the decent scientist. The decent scientist reference's the deceased's writing's, considering them as proof. Well, for at least since they started 'praying' well before the pyramids were ever designed, they have acted out certain ritual's, with scientifically proven result's. Over and over again. So I say, if you want proof of god, start practising some of these magic 'spell's' for want of a better word, see if you get any results.. I personnaly prefer reading agrippa, due to the books being older than say john dee, but would never dream of practising - the art of magic.

Of couse God exists, only keep in mind, Jaweh is only ONE god, There are other's, like BAAL, the real question is, is who is subordinate to who?

They are ALL subordinate to the one no-one has or can ever name, for, as previously mentioned, THEN he has a life span. And hence can die.

Basically the only relevant consideration I have to offer after reading all of this is a follow-up to the beginning of this statement that you make:

So we're looking for Scientific proof of god are we? Let's attempt to cut to the chase...

Yes, let's cut to the chase.  I am *not* looking for scientific proof of god because it is *logically impossible* for there to be any based upon the incontrovertible statements I made in my previous post.

Then kindly remove yourself to the respective thread dealing with your empirical assumptions (bullshit), since this thread is clearly not for you or your questions, sorry..

Let me ask you this:  What do you think I'm saying?  Please summarize what it is you think I am saying.  This should be an easy task for you since you are saying that it's "bullshit."

My guess is that you have no idea what point it is I'm trying to make.  Please prove me wrong.

I'm not fuckin intersted in your empirical bullshit, and dont care for it, due to it being the most useless waste of internet you have ever concieved, go produce something from it, (what you cant?) and stop FORCING it on those who have already said are NOT INTERESTED.

Dude.  You're about to slap yourself in the face.  My entire point is that I'm highlighting the limitations of empiricism!

No wonder you appear to have no idea what you're responding to, because we actually have essentially the same fucking position.

Yes, that's right, you are arguing against a position that you essentially agree with.

Next time, please read what it is you're responding to, so that you can actually understand it, and so that you don't find yourself in a similar position, i.e. arguing against something that you actually agree with because you didn't fucking read it.

I told you I am not interested in empirical assumptional bullshit.. of course I did'nt read it.. good to see you have whatever miniscule molecule of sense in there somewhere..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:21:09 PM

I'm not testing you at all dude, I have already done so, and need do no more. By denying Ja-Baal-On, You deny yahweh. For JaBaalOn and Yahweh one and the same. Has it occured to you that the reason the world is up in arms against the worlds leader's, is because 99% of them talk like you? The same confuse and lose so as not to answer the questions posed.. the bible is dead, enjoy YOUR new world order, where only 6 religions will be accepted, proving at least 5 other gods matching the power of yahweh.. now who is strongest? JaBaalOn, Mohammed, Krishna, to name a few..?

Your god is a coward who kills to get what he wants.. the question should REALLY be, why kill so many to get a bunch of slaves from a to b?

Because He, in mercy, offers people a little bit of life so that they have a chance to be saved, He shows that He is love as well.

You might love your fish in your fishbowl. But you are absolutely nuts if you are going to save them over and above yourself.

God isn't going to let Himself be destroyed just to make man into God. And that is what this whole life and the Bible is all about. God saving the fish in His fishbowl without letting us destroy Him.

Smiley

God owning everything? Did you buy your pc from god? NO. Would you report you wallet stolen? Yes. You are so wrong it's laughable at best.. Justified in killing kids? BY justifying your god, you are as bad as him. I guess I can always hope for a god that PROVES your god is a murdering coniving scumbag who picks a select few to go from a to b, whilst starving the rest for literally no real reason what-so-ever.. God blessed america and the american way of thinking.. I can see why he withdrew from your alloted space... he left you breathing to suffer like you would the homeless man..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:23:15 PM

Smiley

God owning everything? Did you buy your pc from god? NO. Would you report you wallet stolen? Yes. You are so wrong it's laughable at best.. Justified in killing kids? BY justifying your god, you are as bad as him. I guess I can always hope for a god that PROVES your god is a murdering coniving scumbag who picks a select few to go from a to b, whilst starving the rest for literally no real reason what-so-ever.. God blessed america and the american way of thinking.. I can see why he withdrew from your alloted space... he left you breathing to suffer like you would the homeless man..

Ah, sorry. I had thought you were smarter than that.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

America's economy will die next year.. around a month later, even your church wont be able to feed you, what will you do to feed yourself?
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:27:14 PM

Hmm.. What to say next?

Are you ready?

I told you I am not interested in empirical assumptional bullshit.. of course I did'nt read it.. good to see you have whatever miniscule molecule of sense in there somewhere..

Hilarious. I love that you make it out as though I'm the one who is lucky to have "whatever miniscule molecule of sense" there is in me.

Oh, the irony.

I've read most of your posts, and most of them are full of BS.  I'm guessing they're full of BS because you never actually care to understand the point of view of anyone you are talking with, and as a result, you don't talk "with" them at all, but rather "to" them.

Whether by my original presumption that you lack the capacity to understand such arguments (I was literally dumbfounded by your responses because the information related to the information I cited is crystal clear and impossible to argue against), or whether it is your refusal to consider your opponents' point of view, you are a terrible debater.  I literally don't know what else to tell you except to encourage you to drop the arrogance.  You demonstrate little to no capacity for understanding causality and the rules of logical inference.  Whether you were in fact arguing against me or (unbeknownst to you) agreeing with me, your argument made no sense in either case.

Literally the only thing that tipped me off to the fact that you were actually debating against a position that you agreed with was that brief snippet I referenced where you told me to stop with the "empirical bullshit."  Everything else was just a bunch of fluffy nonsense that wouldn't make sense no matter how you spin it.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:28:52 PM

Did you say something in all that smoke?
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:30:57 PM

Lol, you realize this completely reinforces the entire point of my post, right?

You *do not read* or care to learn or understand others' point of view.  Thank you for proving my point.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:33:49 PM

You *do not read* or care to learn or understand others' point of view.  Thank you for proving my point.

NO, you are wrong.. you stated god is irelevant, so, I choose to see anything you say as nothing more than a junkies nonsensical, empirical bullshit. You seem infatuated with getting me to answer you, but your asking the wrong questions.. I read what I want, if it holds my interest, I read on, guess what you wrote.. NOTHING RELEVANT to MY INTERESTS, get it?

Of course you dont, your too stoned to make any sense in the real world.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

Ps, I would really, really, love to hear from ANY other religion with regards to scientific proof of god.. who are the christians to say THEIR god is THE god, when there are CLEARLY more than one? Oh, I forgot, google only promotes american websites.. they wont allow other people to find bitcointalks god thread...
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

You *do not read* or care to learn or understand others' point of view.  Thank you for proving my point.

NO, you are wrong.. you stated god is irelevant, so, I choose to see anything you say as nothing more than a junkies nonsensical, empirical bullshit. You seem infatuated with getting me to answer you, but your asking the wrong questions.. I read what I want, if it holds my interest, I read on, guess what you wrote.. NOTHING RELEVANT to MY INTERESTS, get it?

Of course you dont, your too stoned to make any sense in the real world.

No, I didn't.  Why would I say that when I believe in God?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:02:52 PM

Wow, now I have a stalker:

Priv message from a junkie:

Are you terminally stupid?

Your extreme arrogance, refusal to read others' posts, and fraudulent accusations (i.e. you've fradulently misquoted me countless times by now) for which you are unapologetic warrant negative feedback.  There is simply no way for me to trust someone who is so proud of their arrogance, offensiveness, and ignorance.

I believe fully my feedback (which I will soon leave on your account) is justified and warranted.

Take care.

-the joint
Report To Admin

My question here is:

Why do I need your's or anyone's trust? Trust is required for a deal, a marriage, a contract.. you are as irelevant as your words.. trust means nothing to me.

Edit: Priv msg reported to admin.

Imagine.. you choose to ignore someone's post because you are simply not interested.. then you receive piv msg's like the above.. what would you do?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. of course.

He's crying because I ignore his posts.. mwahahahahaha!!!!

I guess he's no got any joints tonight..

Dont worry, god will see you through, I promise, I will..
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:05:50 PM

Your extreme arrogance, refusal to read others' posts, and fraudulent accusations (i.e. you've fradulently misquoted me countless times by now) for which you are unapologetic warrant negative feedback.  There is simply no way for me to trust someone who is so proud of their arrogance, offensiveness, and ignorance.

I believe fully my feedback (which I will soon leave on your account) is justified and warranted.

Take care.

-the joint
Report To Admin

My question here is:

Why do I need your's or anyone's trust? Trust is required for a deal, a marriage, a contract.. you are as irelevant as your words.. trust means nothing to me.

That's fine.  You have unapologetically and fraudulently misquoted me on several occasions now.  That alone provides me with the justification required to not trust you.

Send to all staff if you wish.

Edit:  For the record, I have always been consistent in declaring and maintaining a position on this forum that I do not limit my use of the trust system to business transactions.  I do not trust BadDecker, for example, because his character and reasoning leads him to conclude that some people, e.g. homosexuals, are inferior and "bad" by nature to the point that he believes that it would be a waste of good rocks to stone homosexuals to death.  I consider this just cause for distrust.  Similarly, I consider your demonstrable unwillingness to consider the perspectives of others and your refusal to apologize for fraudulent misrepresentation and misquotation a just cause for distrust.

Get as fired up as you want, the feedback will not be removed, and my opinion stands. Deal with it.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:15:06 PM

Take care.

-the joint
Report To Admin

My question here is:

Imagine.. you choose to ignore someone's post because you are simply not interested.. then you receive piv msg's like the above.. what would you do?

Referencing the emboldened snippet (emphasis mine), I would say, "Duh.  That's basically the point."

Also, if you live in the United States, I would be very careful about any drug accusations.  Slander is not something to joke around with, just saying.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:15:33 PM

Um, this is a discussion thread, where people have tried to deliberate on scientific proof of god. Many have insulted many, and this will continue throughout the world, shit, at least we aint having some kinda religious battle.. I suppose we are, but at least no-one with any sense has been offended, since dealing with such a subject can indeed make some people mad.. Me, I made it clear to you, if you have nothing to say I find interesting, I wont read your posts, may I suggest getting with the theme the OP intended? No, you got better things to do, like show other people you dont trust me, because I dont read much of what you write? I notice you dont mention the posts where I have actually answered to the best of my abilities..

Honestly, If I do not do business on this site, then who the fuck cares about your trust, or your tears.. dry your eye's mate, your flooding the place..

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:16:20 PM

Take care.

-the joint
Report To Admin

My question here is:

Referencing the emboldened snippet (emphasis mine), I would say, "Duh.  That's basically the point."

Also, if you live in the United States, I would be very careful about any drug accusations.  Slander is not something to joke around with, just saying.

But I dont live there do I, carry on stoner..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:19:47 PM

Dis-trusted for trying to provide scientific proof of god.. hahahaha.. your only the 2nd person to do so.. any more takers?
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:22:05 PM

Take care.

-the joint
Report To Admin

My question here is:

But I dont live there do I, carry on stoner..

This will be my last post adressed to you.  I will be putting you ignore, for the both of us.  I believe that is the smart option.

But thank you for demonstrating exactly why you can't be trusted.  You have already stated that trust is meaningless to you, and you have no qualms about making statements with the capacity to tarnish someone's reputation and credibility if you can't get in trouble for it.  

Now, instead of referencing the entire thread in your trust, I can simply reference this page and you will have provided me with all the justification my feedback requires.  Thanks for making it simple.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:27:41 PM

Another loser with no proof of god get's upset, because he does not realise that no-one is interested in what he has written so far.. in fact, what he wrote detracted from the op's request.. you were fine with my answers when I answered better than hitchen (proving I did read your posts when you actually made sense) but when you started straying from the path completely, I stayed on the path I chose, Ie, attempting to stay with the OP's request.., it's not my fault your a cry baby is it?

Trust means nothing to me. The fact you are yet another member who clearly mis-use's the trust system (did we do business, yes or no?) is why I would be happy to be ignored.. at last.. you take the hint.. here, have some andrex on the house..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edit: You probably dont know what andrex is.. tissue for drying your eye's.. Smiley

Double edit: Countless people have died for saying what many have said here, wars have been won and lost, and all you can do is cry at your own failings, so take it out on me?

Hahahahaha
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: