Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845475 times)
805miner

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:17:28 AM

So I would like to put my 2 cents on the OP. I saw 191 pages yea to much to read. Anyways there is no Scientific proof that God exists period. Also people believing in something that no one has ever seen is plain silly. We are all grown men and women here and people think that is real? So you believe in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy? The fact is that humans are weak and believing in a God makes you feel good and we want to feel good right? People that believe in God tell me why you do? What makes you so sure that he exists and telling me I have faith is not a answer.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:26:05 AM

So I would like to put my 2 cents on the OP. I saw 191 pages yea to much to read. Anyways there is no Scientific proof that God exists period. Also people believing in something that no one has ever seen is plain silly. We are all grown men and women here and people think that is real? So you believe in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy? The fact is that humans are weak and believing in a God makes you feel good and we want to feel good right? People that believe in God tell me why you do? What makes you so sure that he exists and telling me I have faith is not a answer.

The OP did'nt say there was none.. he ASKED for proof of, and we're attempting better than you, to supply his demand?

Ps, you made that account just to speak to me?

I wish I could just put the proof online, but I cant post it, cause it would fry the brains of most un-educated, especially those who only believe in the bible.. Me, I'm just passing through..
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:34:00 AM

Hay back off Santa Clause is real... Dont b giving me nightmares for 2015 Christmas day no presents to wakeup for Tongue

They might not be any scientific proof that god exists or not its what one believes in and I know their is something else after life had too many experiences in life to now believe in something that is their but not their for others and in some cases also their for them and not others. When it comes down to this stuff where's the proof it not happened or ever been. Yet science are unfolding a lot of unanswered facts now we have the technology to probe into the unknown and turn fiction into fact that it happened or something is their..

Take worm holes for example as another one it cant happen can it? oh wait its already been proven that it can and happens a lot of the time but on a molecular scale. This was proven in 2010 Stephen hawkings proved this back  then but again people don't take believe on it and think hes insane for trying to prove such things exist.  So before hand wouldn't believe in such things. Anyone can believe in something even if its not sufficiently  proven to be their yet it is and science proves it later on when we have the tech to do so. Only matter of time I say before we know a lot more.

So when the same old question does god exists. Who knows only can answer that yourself if you are a believer in such things or does or does not exist. Maybe in time their will be scientific proof that leads to god being all around us. I believe in many different things in life its how one accepts things around him or her.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:59:12 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:20:13 AM by Decksperiment

How secure are we that any clay tablets are from before the Great Flood? I haven't really done research on this. There are many arbitrary dates suggested, that certain things and writings are from before the Flood. They are arbitrary because the only real dating of anything that we have from before, seems to be C-14 dating, which has been shown to be inaccurate many times.

Smiley

It occured to me that you speaking of 'clay' tablet's may mean you think the emerald tablets are clay..

The emerald tablet is made of a form of emerald impervious to decay..

Personally, I think the emerald tablet is crap, and is nothing more than a watered down version of the origional emerald tablet's, of which there are 13.. I believe 3 are of a later date for some unknown reason that eludes me from time to time.. I could almost go as far to say, that these are the origional of the 10 commandments moses wrote on ararat.. again, same story, different country/diety..

Thoth teaches to do things for yourself, and not be afraid. Jesus says go through him, and fear.. and do things his way..

Both of these characters offer the lord of lords.. I guess in the bible, this is god. But in the emerald tablets:

Seated within the flower of radiance sit seven planets, Lords from the Space-Times above us, helping and guiding through infinite Wisdom, the pathway through time of the children of men. Mighty and strange, they, veiled with their power, silent, all-knowing, drawing the Life force, different yet one with the children of men. Aye, different, and yet One with the Children of Light. Custodians and watchers of the force of man's bondage, ready to loose when the light has been reached. First and most Mighty, sits the Veiled Presence, Lord of Lords, the infinite Nine, over the other from each the Lords of the Cycles; Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, The Sun, Venus, Mercury, and The Moon, each with his mission, each with his powers, guiding, and directing the destiny of man. There sit they, mighty and potent, free of all time and space. Not of this world they, yet akin to it, Elder Brothers they, of the children of men. Judging and weighing, they with their wisdom, watching the progress of Light among men.

So the Lord of Lord's, are not one, but 9 objects in the night sky. Remember, compare my version to the origional.. in no way does the emerald tablets mention half of what you have read here.. this is MY remix.. you read it here first Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:53:17 PM

Who should we fear, god or the devil?

What if they are the same entity?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:08:22 PM

BADecker: I challenge you to a duel, my knowledge of the emerald tablet's against your bible in a friendly fitbaw match, our turn, being the ball?

Hopfully the admins will send us a percentage of the bets as a donation lol, just for the increased trafic Wink

Edit: You start the thread, so as not to hijack, let's see what we know?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:40:01 AM

BADecker: I challenge you to a duel, my knowledge of the emerald tablet's against your bible in a friendly fitbaw match, our turn, being the ball?

Hopfully the admins will send us a percentage of the bets as a donation lol, just for the increased trafic Wink

Not interested.

It's enough to know:

"In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth."

There was a great universal war between the "angels" of God, and "fallen angels" of Satan. This war brought the whole universe to disorder. The dregs of "material" coalesced in what the Genesis calls "the Earth."

From that point, God Himself rebuilt the universe in a period of 6 days. He also made mankind in the form of our first two original ancestors.

Moses figured out the basic truths about our beginning. He wrote it down in the first 5 books of the Bible. Obviously, the info in these books doesn't cover even a fraction of the knowledge that is out there. But it covers the things that people need to know to live a reasonable life on earth, and to be saved from death to eternal life.

Whatever God is, He developed in less than one day the complicated life that we know as mankind. He actually "breathed" a portion of Himself into the first man, so that mankind actually has a touch of God in himself.

Fill up on the themes of the Bible. Anything other than that will not produce beneficial results. Nobody can create mankind except God, Himself. Nobody can breathe the Spirit of God into man's nostrils so that man becomes a living soul.

Neither you, nor I, nor anyone else needs anything more than the themes of the Bible for eternal life.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:09:18 AM

Not interested.

It's enough to know:

There was a great universal war between the "angels" of God, and "fallen angels" of Satan. This war brought the whole universe to disorder. The dregs of "material" coalesced in what the Genesis calls "the Earth."

From that point, God Himself rebuilt the universe in a period of 6 days. He also made mankind in the form of our first two original ancestors.

Moses figured out the basic truths about our beginning. He wrote it down in the first 5 books of the Bible. Obviously, the info in these books doesn't cover even a fraction of the knowledge that is out there. But it covers the things that people need to know to live a reasonable life on earth, and to be saved from death to eternal life.

Whatever God is, He developed in less than one day the complicated life that we know as mankind. He actually "breathed" a portion of Himself into the first man, so that mankind actually has a touch of God in himself.

Fill up on the themes of the Bible. Anything other than that will not produce beneficial results. Nobody can create mankind except God, Himself. Nobody can breathe the Spirit of God into man's nostrils so that man becomes a living soul.

Neither you, nor I, nor anyone else needs anything more than the themes of the Bible for eternal life.

Smiley

In Genesis, it never says that God created the universe after the "universal war" between the angels and satan/followers. Also, it's clear you've never taken theology(Which all priests are required to do). To be honest, you should just stop talking BADecker. Even the priest at my local church would frown/laugh at what you've written. The Genesis portion of the bible is considered by most biblical historians to be Symbolic, and not literal, especially since back when these chapters were supposedly written, there Were No 24 hour Day Calendars aka The gregorian calendar did not exist yet, which is why "God creating the universe is 6 days" is regarded as Symbolic. You and whoever else believes that God created the world in 6 days is an idiot, and truly needs to go back to school. From that you can also see just how much the bible has been edited over the centuries(Genesis was edited), and why most of the things in there are symbolic or simply false.

Literally every sentence you write makes me feel like you dropped out of school in 3rd grade BADecker. At least research before you come up with bullshit that not even fellow christians would accept.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:24:45 AM

Not interested.

It's enough to know:

Smiley

In Genesis, it never says that God created the universe after the "universal war" between the angels and satan/followers. Also, it's clear you've never taken theology(Which all priests are required to do). To be honest, you should just stop talking BADecker. Even the priest at my local church would frown/laugh at what you've written. The Genesis portion of the bible is considered by most biblical historians to be Symbolic, and not literal, especially since back when these chapters were supposedly written, there Were No 24 hour Day Calendars aka The gregorian calendar did not exist yet, which is why "God creating the universe is 6 days" is regarded as Symbolic. You and whoever else believes that God created the world in 6 days is an idiot, and truly needs to go back to school. From that you can also see just how much the bible has been edited over the centuries(Genesis was edited), and why most of the things in there are symbolic or simply false.

Literally every sentence you write makes me feel like you dropped out of school in 3rd grade BADecker. At least research before you come up with bullshit that not even fellow christians would accept.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Any time you decide to take a look at the way things are written the Bible, you will see that the Bible distinguishes between literal and figurative, right in the language it uses. So, when jokers like you yakety yak like this, it can absolutely be expected. You don't have a clue about what you are yacking.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:36:22 AM

Not interested.

It's enough to know:

Smiley

In your opinion of course, which we all know, is rank.. Wink
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:51:33 AM

Not interested.

It's enough to know:

Smiley

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Any time you decide to take a look at the way things are written the Bible, you will see that the Bible distinguishes between literal and figurative, right in the language it uses. So, when jokers like you yakety yak like this, it can absolutely be expected. You don't have a clue about what you are yacking.

Smiley

First off, the bible does not clearly distinguish(Excluding many of Jesus's parables) between what may be metaphorical, symbolic, or literal. Second off, as I said before, The 24 hour/day 365 year Calendar, was not made until the 1500s. This means that the Genesis Portion of the bible where it says god created everything in 6 days is incorrect(edited?) or symbolic. Either one, because they did not have 24 hour "days" back then as we do now.

If you're gonna argue, at least try and dont look like a fool.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:40:32 AM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Smiley

First off, the bible does not clearly distinguish(Excluding many of Jesus's parables) between what may be metaphorical, symbolic, or literal. Second off, as I said before, The 24 hour/day 365 year Calendar, was not made until the 1500s. This means that the Genesis Portion of the bible where it says god created everything in 6 days is incorrect(edited?) or symbolic. Either one, because they did not have 24 hour "days" back then as we do now.

Twice, now, you have attempted to limit me. Usually a person attempts to limit another when there isn't any other way to combat the other.

I'm different. I offer you the freedom to continue looking like a fool as much as your little pitter patter desires.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Smiley

Twice, now, you have attempted to limit me. Usually a person attempts to limit another when there isn't any other way to combat the other.

I'm different. I offer you the freedom to continue looking like a fool as much as your little pitter patter desires.

Smiley

You CANNOT offer freedom, if you did, you would'nt continue looking like a fool as much as your little pitter patter desires.

You have clearly shown the world that unless it's your interpretation, it's fuck all.
kitarohotono

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

God is above science.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:39:11 PM

At this point I recommend the movie SnowPeircer Smiley
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:23:09 PM

There is no scientific proof that God doesn't exist. Being an atheist and wanting to force everyone to be one is the same as believing in a religion and wanting to force people to believe in it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:14:52 AM

There is no scientific proof that God doesn't exist. Being an atheist and wanting to force everyone to be one is the same as believing in a religion and wanting to force people to believe in it.

Right on!

However, nobody is required to believe that the evidence is ever enough. People simply are built so they can make their own choice about accepting the evidence or not. Great pain and great pleasure make it more difficult to deny the evidence, whatever it may be, about anything. Without great pain or great pleasure one can talk himself/herself into believing almost anything... right in the face of abundant evidence to the opposite.

People who deny the great abundance of evidences for God all around us, have the ability to do so. In some cases, they know down deep that they are lying to themselves. In other cases, they are simply using a section of their mentality in a forceful way. Yet, in times of great pleasure or great pain, the evidence for God becomes more of a reality to them. "There are no atheists in the foxholes."

The truth is, the atheist is a person of great faith. Why? There are abundant evidences for God in nature all around us... including within ourselves... just the fact that something as marvelous as the human machine can exist. In the face of these great evidences, the atheist still believes (at least on the outside) that God doesn't exist. Such faith as that, especially when found in the high I.Q. atheists, is great faith. God would really like such people on His side.

People of great faith, even atheists, often do great things.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:05:05 AM

"There are no atheists in the foxholes."

I love it when this old one gets wheeled out. Here, have a read up and remove those atheist myths from your closed mind. Roll Eyes
http://www.alternet.org/story/152395/10_myths_many_religious_people_hold_about_atheists,_debunked

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:41:36 AM

God is above science.

lol
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:10:37 AM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: