Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

As 'whatever' moved over the 'deep'.. then he 'said' "let there be light" - according to one book..

This denotes something moved over that which was deep. Who created the depth?

More importantly, how did 'whomever', 'SPEAK'?

Who or 'WHAT' heard his commands?

Who or What granted his wish's?

The foundation for getting a clear picture of this, has to do with understanding sound, and the nature of the universe. And the start of such understanding might be through what is written below.

All vibration is sound. Radio waves, and light waves, are sound. How can this be? It has to do with the universe being way more complex that anyone has dreamed.

Keep in mind parallel universes, side by side, in the MEGA-universe. Also, keep in mind that the words being used are so that the layman can get a picture. They are not for technical mathematics.

"Space" is an elastic solid. It is home for, possibly, an infinite number of "parallel universes, side by side," each one operating with its own "universal" vibration.

When you move something physical through a section of space, like waving your hand in the air, the individual sub-atomic particles that make up the individual atoms of your hand, are broken down and reassembled across multitudes of universes, causing reactions in all these universes. The actual sub-atomic particles are points - think of eddies in a pond, created by two or more waves crossing over each other - where the various parallel universes "touch" momentarily, all of this acting according to UNTOLD MULTITUDES of EXTREMELY COMPLEX universal laws.

Such things as light, sub-atomic particles that move through space, electromagnetic waves, are all simpler forms, similar to the complex ones listed in the previous paragraph. ALL vibrations through space - because space is an elastic solid - are, therefore, sound.

When you have a Being that is essentially, in His nature, from "outside of" our mega-universe (whatever that means), and One Who has the ability to cause vibrations in the "space" of our universe that might be compared with vibrations that people speak through the air - although the vibrations through the air are many magnitudes less complex than speaking through the elastic solid of space - you can start to see how the things of the universe were spoken into existence, as written in the first chapter of the Bible.

Smiley

Where's that 'like' button? Excellent description of the waves of vibration Wink
Except that it is incorrect.  I don't know where one would ever get the idea that electromagnetic energy is a form of sound?

You are reading too fast; my fault for cramming too much into a short writing.

Electrons, protons, and neutrons are made up of other sub-atomic particles. These are, like light (photons), particles that are also waves. This shows how all matter is really energy.

The vibrations of energy in our universe, besides having their own individual frequencies, co-inside with a universal vibration that is unique to our universe, and separates our universe from all the parallel universes.

Our universe occupies almost exactly the same space as all these other universes. The parts of their atoms lie in the "empty space" between the parts of our atoms. The reason we don't seem to be part of them has to do with their individual universal vibration being different, universe to universe.

When you combine all the universes as the mega-universe, all such things as empty space is shown to be non-existent. It is ALL made up of, filled with, the various parallel universes, thereby making empty space into an elastic solid in which the various vibrations exist.

There isn't any way that this can be explained as briefly as this in ways that include a whole picture. Because the various dimensions are included, there probably are some areas that can't even be understood by the human mind. Lots of background is needed to even understand the simple explanation, above.

Vibration in a solid is what we call sound. Electromagnetic vibration is sound.

Smiley

EDIT: I call the mega-universe an elastic solid because, this is the only way to get the idea across clearly. The truth is that the solidity of the mega-universe is way beyond anything that we understand as a solid.

Is gravity is a wave and sound too? Why it pull things rather than the most forces of nature that usually push.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:32:18 PM

you know that if you believe in god, you should believe everything? i believe that son goku exist

Except, if you did that, you would have to stop doing it, because most gods tell their followers to only believe in them.

Smiley

this is no-sense to me, but we all know that the whole god thing is a giant paradox

Actually, in our heart of hearts, way down deep in our spirits, in places that we have ignored for years, we all DO know that God DOES exist.

Smiley

Aye, the almighty Zeus shall rise again and smite everyone with lightning bolts. That's the god we're talking about, right? Zeus. Not Hades? Or any of the other Gods from mythology?

Honestly, I wonder how long before all religions turn into mythologies.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:54:45 PM

you know that if you believe in god, you should believe everything? i believe that son goku exist

Except, if you did that, you would have to stop doing it, because most gods tell their followers to only believe in them.

Smiley

this is no-sense to me, but we all know that the whole god thing is a giant paradox

Actually, in our heart of hearts, way down deep in our spirits, in places that we have ignored for years, we all DO know that God DOES exist.

Smiley

Aye, the almighty Zeus shall rise again and smite everyone with lightning bolts. That's the god we're talking about, right? Zeus. Not Hades? Or any of the other Gods from mythology?

The religion called atheism will never make it to the point of mythology simply because there are not enough believers in it. It is a fanciful game people like to play, but when and where the "rubber meets the road," people understand that God exists... ALL people.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

There is no hypothesis that confirms the existence of God going by the teaching of scientist.However the fact still remains that there is God and he created the heavens and the earth with all that dwells within simple.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

There is no hypothesis that confirms the existence of God going by the teaching of scientist.However the fact still remains that there is God and he created the heavens and the earth with all that dwells within simple.

+1

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:12:10 PM

Smiley

Smiley

The religion called atheism will never make it to the point of mythology simply because there are not enough believers in it. It is a fanciful game people like to play, but when and where the "rubber meets the road," people understand that God exists... ALL people.

Smiley

You actually have no idea what you're talking about at all. It's almost like you're a monkey hitting random keys on a keyboard and posting whatever shit seems to sound somewhat relevant to the conversation.

"Religions called atheism". That's like calling the lack of light, light. Atheism isn't a religion.

"will never make it to the point of mythology". Of course it won't. It's not a belief system. Also, I was stating religions becoming mythologies as an obsolete view point of gods.

"not enough believers in it". Actually, there are more atheists in the words than those who practice Judaism. I guess Judaism isn't a religion all of a sudden.

Actually, the game of religion is interesting. There's literally thousands of different religions. In almost every single religion, you are damned for believing / worshiping another God. However, a lot of religions don't really punish you for being a non-believer. By taking the stance "what do you have to lose with believing in this god", the loss is pissing off another god. So, that entire argument is invalidated instantly.

"people understand that God exists... ALL people." Let's head to a tribe that's been isolated from humanity for hundreds of years. Do they believe in any sort of god? No. Why not? Did your god not speak to them? Nope. So, bam. Your whole argument of people believing in a god goes to shit.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:22:25 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

You actually have no idea what you're talking about at all. It's almost like you're a monkey hitting random keys on a keyboard and posting whatever shit seems to sound somewhat relevant to the conversation.

"Religions called atheism". That's like calling the lack of light, light. Atheism isn't a religion.

"will never make it to the point of mythology". Of course it won't. It's not a belief system. Also, I was stating religions becoming mythologies as an obsolete view point of gods.

"not enough believers in it". Actually, there are more atheists in the words than those who practice Judaism. I guess Judaism isn't a religion all of a sudden.

Actually, the game of religion is interesting. There's literally thousands of different religions. In almost every single religion, you are damned for believing / worshiping another God. However, a lot of religions don't really punish you for being a non-believer. By taking the stance "what do you have to lose with believing in this god", the loss is pissing off another god. So, that entire argument is invalidated instantly.

"people understand that God exists... ALL people." Let's head to a tribe that's been isolated from humanity for hundreds of years. Do they believe in any sort of god? No. Why not? Did your god not speak to them? Nope. So, bam. Your whole argument of people believing in a god goes to shit.

My desire is that people would see the truth. Your statements show that you are unwilling to look objectively at the basics of your own "identity" state. My problem is, where is the point that I should simply let you go on in your ignorance, realizing that little that I can say will wake you up, and that it is possibly even driving you deeper into your blissful denial of reality?

So, I will simply state that it doesn't hurt me that at all that you believe as you do.

As for you, keep on searching, examining, and learning. There's more to YOU than meets your own eye.

Smiley

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

My desire is that people would see the truth. Your statements show that you are unwilling to look objectively at the basics of your own "identity" state. My problem is, where is the point that I should simply let you go on in your ignorance, realizing that little that I can say will wake you up, and that it is possibly even driving you deeper into your blissful denial of reality?

So, I will simply state that it doesn't hurt me that at all that you believe as you do.

As for you, keep on searching, examining, and learning. There's more to YOU than meets your own eye.

Smiley

Hey, you're not part of my amazing group. You should join now. It only costs $50,000, but once you join, you'll get so much back! Also, there's so many people in my amazing group. It's the best group in the world. Also, anyone who doesn't join my group is stupid / retarded / ignorant. Join my group, or else I'll have people in my group beat you up.

Ah, religion.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Hey, you're not part of my amazing group. You should join now. It only costs $50,000, but once you join, you'll get so much back! Also, there's so many people in my amazing group. It's the best group in the world. Also, anyone who doesn't join my group is stupid / retarded / ignorant. Join my group, or else I'll have people in my group beat you up.

Ah, religion.

LOL. Now, you are starting to become fun.

The word "religion" basically comes from the Latin word "religio." Religio means "to do" in Latin. The English "religion" holds much of the same meaning as the Latin "religio." And how do we prove what our religion is? Isn't it by what we do? Our own personal religion is what we act out in life. For many people it is an organized church or denomination. For others, it is some fraternal or scientific organization, or maybe family life. Even dead people have a religion. Guess where it is.

Smiley

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Ah, religion.

The word "religion" basically comes from the Latin word "religio." Religio means "to do" in Latin. The English "religion" holds much of the same meaning as the Latin "religio." And how do we prove what our religion is? Isn't it by what we do? Our own personal religion is what we act out in life. For many people it is an organized church or denomination. For others, it is some fraternal or scientific organization, or maybe family life. Even dead people have a religion. Guess where it is.

Smiley

Actually, it's rather entertaining to see you manage to form sentences. "religiō" has changed meanings hundreds, if not thousands of times throughout history. religiō can mean anything from "choose" to "reconnect".

"Own personal religion". Oh snap! So, I'm allowed to make up shit that let's me do whatever I want and feel good about myself? Brb, I'm gonna rub my rock all over your mother's face in public. My "personal" god approves of such acts for me and me only. She won't condemn your mother or your sister for the acts I'll do to them later, if you know what I mean Wink

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:51:38 PM

Come to India i will tell you where God Exists When Doctor rise hands ans saying we can not do any this only God can do the suddenly the patient recovering back by the lots of prayers

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Ah, religion.

Smiley

Actually, it's rather entertaining to see you manage to form sentences. "religiō" has changed meanings hundreds, if not thousands of times throughout history. religiō can mean anything from "choose" to "reconnect".

"Own personal religion". Oh snap! So, I'm allowed to make up shit that let's me do whatever I want and feel good about myself? Brb, I'm gonna rub my rock all over your mother's face in public. My "personal" god approves of such acts for me and me only. She won't condemn your mother or your sister for the acts I'll do to them later, if you know what I mean Wink

I thank God regularly that He is so patient with all of us, giving us a chance to be saved. While I would like to be as patient as He, I also wouldn't like to be in the position of weakness that Jesus allowed Himself to be in while he walked on earth as a man. So, I hope your wishes don't come true, for your own good, that is.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:39:42 PM

This thread has become derailed. Yet again.  Roll Eyes

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

Smiley

I don't.  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:00:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:13:04 PM by Buffer Overflow

Come to India i will tell you where God Exists When Doctor rise hands ans saying we can not do any this only God can do the suddenly the patient recovering back by the lots of prayers
Trouble is you have no way of knowing if the patient would of recovered without the prayers.

Smiley
Shame really. BADecker started off with some interesting points, then inevitably his true colors and personal agendas shone through.

I'm disappointed.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

Shame really. BADecker started off with some interesting points, then inevitably his true colors and personal agendas shone through.

I'm disappointed.

His points were completely hogwash. They were something you'd believe if you lacked a basic understanding of science. He literally takes random things he reads and actually changes the information. Literally, he just makes up random shit. But because you aren't an expert in that field, you don't challenge him on it. Literally, take a look at anything he's posted so far. You can almost claim everything he's said as false by just referencing wikipedia for 30 seconds.

He's the type of guy that in real life will insist he's right, and will jam his bullshit down your throat. He's the guy that's always gotta one-up you. Oh, you have a 2000 sq ft house? Well, all of a sudden he has a 3000 sq ft house. You come over to his studio apartment and he says "oh, this is REALLY 3000 sq ft". You get out a tape measure "no, no, you need to include the ceiling space in sq ft too, and the walls".

You're sitting there, going "wtf, no you don't... none of that ever is counted in sq ft of living area", but then he'll come back and say "Yes it is, cause it's in my apartment, I can put my feet on the ceilings and the walls". And you're just like "seriously, wtf is wrong with this guy?".

Honestly, there's something wrong with him (mentally), or he's just a troll. Either way, he has mental problems.

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

Smiley

Smiley

since ccc theory i'm out of any god existence, now i'm 100% sure it doesn't exist

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

Have you ever noticed that when people can't answer the points of discussion, they start to do character assassination? Take a look at the above couple of comments. Character assassination, because they can't answer the points of discussion.

Sounds like the thing that propagandists who work for the bankers would do. The Bitcoin devs are getting attacked all over the place in the news, simply for having something that can collapse the fiat system. And because my points make sense, I am being attacked.

How interesting.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

Have you ever noticed that when people can't answer the points of discussion, they start to do character assassination? Take a look at the above couple of comments. Character assassination, because they can't answer the points of discussion.
I answered the point of discussion way back in post #72:

God cannot be proved or disproved.

Edit: Sorry my statement is the inconvenient truth for you.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

I answered the point of discussion way back in post #72:

God cannot be proved or disproved.

I agree with you. At present, we don't have a method that can prove the existence of God to anyone else. Least not that I am aware of. For whatever reason it seems you believe one way and I believe the opposite. You are not the one who has attempted the character assassination. Yours is more of a friendly reprimand; please pardon if I seemed to say more than that in a former post.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: