Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:20:25 PM

God cannot be proved or disproved.

Nothing more say is there.

You cannot prove that RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace doesn't exist. He's an almighty God that literally fucks the universe and creates more universes.

The burden of proof lies upon those who come up with the theories. It's not YOUR job to disprove RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace. It's MY job to prove RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:31:05 PM

You cannot prove that RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace doesn't exist. He's an almighty God that literally fucks the universe and creates more universes.

The burden of proof lies upon those who come up with the theories. It's not YOUR job to disprove RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace. It's MY job to prove RandomSpaceFuckerOmegaPowerfulSuperDuperFuckFace.

All right. We seem to have a bit of a disagreement. Hundreds of people in this and many forums do. Why the character assassination?:

His points were completely hogwash. They were something you'd believe if you lacked a basic understanding of science. He literally takes random things he reads and actually changes the information. Literally, he just makes up random shit. But because you aren't an expert in that field, you don't challenge him on it. Literally, take a look at anything he's posted so far. You can almost claim everything he's said as false by just referencing wikipedia for 30 seconds.

He's the type of guy that in real life will insist he's right, and will jam his bullshit down your throat. He's the guy that's always gotta one-up you. Oh, you have a 2000 sq ft house? Well, all of a sudden he has a 3000 sq ft house. You come over to his studio apartment and he says "oh, this is REALLY 3000 sq ft". You get out a tape measure "no, no, you need to include the ceiling space in sq ft too, and the walls".

You're sitting there, going "wtf, no you don't... none of that ever is counted in sq ft of living area", but then he'll come back and say "Yes it is, cause it's in my apartment, I can put my feet on the ceilings and the walls". And you're just like "seriously, wtf is wrong with this guy?".

Honestly, there's something wrong with him (mentally), or he's just a troll. Either way, he has mental problems.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:41:03 PM

All right. We seem to have a bit of a disagreement. Hundreds of people in this and many forums do. Why the character assassination?:

His points were completely hogwash. They were something you'd believe if you lacked a basic understanding of science. He literally takes random things he reads and actually changes the information. Literally, he just makes up random shit. But because you aren't an expert in that field, you don't challenge him on it. Literally, take a look at anything he's posted so far. You can almost claim everything he's said as false by just referencing wikipedia for 30 seconds.

He's the type of guy that in real life will insist he's right, and will jam his bullshit down your throat. He's the guy that's always gotta one-up you. Oh, you have a 2000 sq ft house? Well, all of a sudden he has a 3000 sq ft house. You come over to his studio apartment and he says "oh, this is REALLY 3000 sq ft". You get out a tape measure "no, no, you need to include the ceiling space in sq ft too, and the walls".

You're sitting there, going "wtf, no you don't... none of that ever is counted in sq ft of living area", but then he'll come back and say "Yes it is, cause it's in my apartment, I can put my feet on the ceilings and the walls". And you're just like "seriously, wtf is wrong with this guy?".

Honestly, there's something wrong with him (mentally), or he's just a troll. Either way, he has mental problems.

Smiley

Character assassination? I'm stating a fact that you literally make up random fucking points. Like literally, you start taking basic information, and start twisting it in ways that other people can't even say "that's not how it works, that's not how anything works".

What I stated was true, and relevant to the thread. You have a mental disease. That much is true. Then again, you must be right. If a doctor told you that you have a mental problem, you'll be like "nah, it's transcongnitive problem in my eyelids, I just need to do x, y, and z to feel better".

The doctor will look at you like you're a fucking moron for making up random terms, but decides it's not worth the effort to show you wrong. He'll just nod his head and push you out the door.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:02:00 PM

Character assassination? I'm stating a fact that you literally make up random fucking points. Like literally, you start taking basic information, and start twisting it in ways that other people can't even say "that's not how it works, that's not how anything works".

Look what you just said: "that's not how it works, that's not how anything works". So why do you think that people can't say, "that's not how it works, that's not how anything works?" Here you are, contradicting yourself.

What I stated was true, and relevant to the thread. You have a mental disease. That much is true. Then again, you must be right. If a doctor told you that you have a mental problem, you'll be like "nah, it's transcongnitive problem in my eyelids, I just need to do x, y, and z to feel better".

Are you ready to verify and validate this in court? This is moving from people expressing their opinions and beliefs about how things work, into the area of defamation of character.

The doctor will look at you like you're a fucking moron for making up random terms, but decides it's not worth the effort to show you wrong. He'll just nod his head and push you out the door.

Like virtually all the basic evolution propaganda, here you are basing your stuff on "if." And it is second stage basing, like the books that are based on hearsay and disclaimers. First you make up a story: "If a doctor told you ..." Then you turn it into something like fact with: "The doctor will look at you like ..."

Standard evolutionist propaganda. Thank you for helping us prove that that evolution is based on "if" and "maybe" and other disclaimers, because neither you nor they have much of any idea about what is going on.

Thanks.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:08:53 PM

Tsk Tsk.. Character assasination, I like it, lets kill god, just by making the word god, which surely has a lifespan as short as our own measly lives.. if it streches a wee bit further through use of a book, so be it, but what's the chances of chinese wisper's transforming a dog to a lion to a..?

The subject of god alone is enough to get everyone started, never mind if he exists or not.. if he does'nt, he must be using that damn force again, cause all I see is everyone resisting the change others suggestion's may mean, and hence their reluctance to accept this 'change' in the way they have been taught..

Only when we cut out the shit and at least act like life has value instead of sayin fuck it, only when we KNOW there is only 1 soul, will we have all the proof we need of that 'ineffable' diety.. just dont give it a lifespan by giving it name, or a form.. which pass like the time of day..

Billbags

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:54:21 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 08:35:22 PM by Billbags

Didn't Stephen Hawkins have a two hour special, where he proves the answer of this topic.

This link is only a minute of it, there should be another hour and 59 minute video there where he proves the science behind it, the numbers don't lie.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zblTCsThDE

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:03:34 PM

I am agnostic.

Any atheists out there, I would like to hear their arguments against the "simulation argument":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnl6nY8YKHs

I'm not saying it is certain we exist within a simulation, but I am definitely saying we cannot be sure either way yet.

Atheism is as closed minded as Theism.

You are a Simulation & Physics Can Prove It:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chfoo9NBEow
CozyLife

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

God is a fantasy. There's no one person controlling everything. The cosmos is everything in existence and it functions all on it's own. I bow to no god and no man. I simply exist in reality.

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

The term "atheism" is self-contradictory. From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:

atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

----------

If a person wants to believe as #1, he should consider that the term "God" when capitalized usually means, in English, the God of the Bible. Without further explanation about what God is - mythological like an ancient Greek or Roman god, or some South American Indian, or East Asian god, etc. - who can say if the person means God or all gods or what?

Atheism, when God means the God of the Bible, is self-contradictory simply because the Bible cannot exist, yet it does. Why can't the Bible exist? Because much of it has been proven by the Dead Sea Scrolls to have existed almost exactly like it is presently. That's for more than 2,000 years. The parts that were written following the DSS, exist as they were written back almost as early as 300 A.D.; copies of parts of the New Testament date back that far.

There is no other religious writing that has as many early copies, as reliable manuscripts, and a nation (the Jews) that hold by strong, firm tradition that the Old Testament of the Bible is truth, as the Bible. Anyone who studies the history of the Bible with the dedication that scientists study science, will find out that something like the Bible is entirely impossible. So, Who do you think is holding this impossible-to-completely-destroy Bible in place?

If an atheist wants to believe according to #2 above, he/she will have to rule out the existence of the whole universe. Why? One major reason. The whole of nature from electromagnetism to chemistry to life is so extremely complex that, it is literally impossible to exist. The proof of this is as a two-sided coin. The one side shows the complexity. The other side shows only deterioration, a breaking down, a slowing down, like a pendulum gradually coming nearer and nearer to stopping.

In other words, there must have been something extremely GREAT that started the universe. We see NOTHING that gives us an idea about how the universe might have started. The whole Big Bang idea is a fanciful ideology that some people want to use because they simply have to find something. They will go insane if they don't find something. Yet, the whole Big Bang and evolution idea has no reality with regard to what the SCIENTIFIC FACTS are showing us.

I feel sorry for true atheists. They have so much hope in their fanciful religion of atheism. Yet it is the most foolish of ALL religions. The East Asians and South American Indians, at least, are willing to admit that some form of god exists, just like the ancient Greeks and Romans, because they can see the gifts God gives in nature.

The one thing that the atheist has is great faith. It takes great faith to believe that God does not exist against all evidences that He does exist. If believers in God had this kind of faith, God Himself would have destroyed all wars, and turned the earth into a paradise long ago.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

The term "atheism" is self-contradictory. From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:

atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun

----------

If a person wants to believe as #1, he should consider that the term "God" when capitalized usually means, in English, the God of the Bible. Without further explanation about what God is - mythological like an ancient Greek or Roman god, or some South American Indian, or East Asian god, etc. - who can say if the person means God or all gods or what?

Atheism, when God means the God of the Bible, is self-contradictory simply because the Bible cannot exist, yet it does. Why can't the Bible exist? Because much of it has been proven by the Dead Sea Scrolls to have existed almost exactly like it is presently. That's for more than 2,000 years. The parts that were written following the DSS, exist as they were written back almost as early as 300 A.D.; copies of parts of the New Testament date back that far.

There is no other religious writing that has as many early copies, as reliable manuscripts, and a nation (the Jews) that hold by strong, firm tradition that the Old Testament of the Bible is truth, as the Bible. Anyone who studies the history of the Bible with the dedication that scientists study science, will find out that something like the Bible is entirely impossible. So, Who do you think is holding this impossible-to-completely-destroy Bible in place?

If an atheist wants to believe according to #2 above, he/she will have to rule out the existence of the whole universe. Why? One major reason. The whole of nature from electromagnetism to chemistry to life is so extremely complex that, it is literally impossible to exist. The proof of this is as a two-sided coin. The one side shows the complexity. The other side shows only deterioration, a breaking down, a slowing down, like a pendulum gradually coming nearer and nearer to stopping.

In other words, there must have been something extremely GREAT that started the universe. We see NOTHING that gives us an idea about how the universe might have started. The whole Big Bang idea is a fanciful ideology that some people want to use because they simply have to find something. They will go insane if they don't find something. Yet, the whole Big Bang and evolution idea has no reality with regard to what the SCIENTIFIC FACTS are showing us.

I feel sorry for true atheists. They have so much hope in their fanciful religion of atheism. Yet it is the most foolish of ALL religions. The East Asians and South American Indians, at least, are willing to admit that some form of god exists, just like the ancient Greeks and Romans, because they can see the gifts God gives in nature.

The one thing that the atheist has is great faith. It takes great faith to believe that God does not exist against all evidences that He does exist. If believers in God had this kind of faith, God Himself would have destroyed all wars, and turned the earth into a paradise long ago.

Smiley

How many gods do you believe in BADecker out of the thousands in different religions over the world? Because if you don't believe in one and have faith in another you are atheist towards the one you don't believe in.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:59:54 AM

Under your handle, listed in your posts, it says "Hero Member." Being a Hero Member means, at least in part, that you have posted a lot of comments, and maybe have lots of topics that you started. If I search out all your topics and posts and read them, I might start to get a picture of what you are like, what some of your directions of thought are.

Whatever the God that brought this universe into being is, I can tell by looking at nature around me that God is Great. For example, I can't, and there isn't any news of anybody who can, simply by taking thought, or wishing, or focusing mentally, or by working, grow another arm and hand out of the side of his/her torso at will. In fact, as far as we know, this is impossible to do or make happen in any way. Yet there are billions of people who have two arms with hands attached to them, growing out of shoulders, right where it would be logical for something like an arm/hand set to be growing.

The point is, anybody who wants to take the time to examine anything and everything that he can, either will see God, or else he will intentionally hide God from himself. Honest people who are great thinkers and investigators will see more of God than those who are not as great thinkers, and who do not investigate as thoroughly. Yet NOBODY is able to tell very much about God by investigating nature (nature includes the inner self).

The nation of ancient Israel - not the current one - was the method that God used to reveal Himself to people. He did it by promoting them (Israel), and then by seeing to it that they recorded in the Bible the things that He did among them and many other nations. As I said in my previous post, above, it is impossible for the Bible to exist in the form that it is in. Yet it exists in abundance, with translations of it in almost all the languages of the world. God did this so that people would find out about Him in ways that we can't, simply by investigating nature.

Why did God make this whole universe? Why doesn't He walk around among us like a human being (if He doesn't)? Why doesn't He formally rule the world in the form of some terrible Being on something like Mount Olympus? The answers to these questions and many others are found in the Bible. The BIG question is, how could a Being that is great enough to make this whole gigantic universe, figure out a way to stoop down low enough that He could reveal Himself to a bunch of proud, arrogant humans, humans that don't even want to believe that He exists, without getting totally upset, and destroying the whole batch of them, right out of existence?

Now we are starting to get a little bit of a picture of what God is like.

atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun

How many gods do you believe in BADecker out of the thousands in different religions over the world? Because if you don't believe in one and have faith in another you are atheist towards the one you don't believe in.

Believing in the One God rather than another god, or rather than the many gods, might have some parts of the description or definition of atheism. Yet, it is not atheism. Atheism is believing in no God or gods. What's interesting about this is, that just like people don't entirely know how their subconscious mind works with their brain to operate the many involuntary, automated operations in their bodies, in the same way atheists don't easily realize that their subconscious mind DOES believe in God, and understands a whole lot about Him.

God has given people enough power that they can think that they believe in something that does not exist, all the while not really believing in it. It is not God that they don't believe in way down deep. It is atheism.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:48:52 PM

What's interesting about this is, that just like people don't entirely know how their subconscious mind works with their brain to operate the many involuntary, automated operations in their bodies, in the same way atheists don't easily realize that their subconscious mind DOES believe in God, and understands a whole lot about Him.

This is actually quite an arrogant statement, because you don't know this whatsoever or have any evidence of it. You just made it up. Wishful thinking. Nothing more.

I could easily retort by saying "religious folk's subconscious mind doesn't believe in god deep down ", but then I would be guilty of the same crime.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

What's interesting about this is, that just like people don't entirely know how their subconscious mind works with their brain to operate the many involuntary, automated operations in their bodies, in the same way atheists don't easily realize that their subconscious mind DOES believe in God, and understands a whole lot about Him.

This is actually quite an arrogant statement, because you don't know this whatsoever or have any evidence of it. You just made it up. Wishful thinking. Nothing more.

I could easily retort by saying "religious folk's subconscious mind doesn't believe in god deep down ", but then I would be guilty of the same crime.

You should give up now mate. Literally BADecker has a mental problem. He won't be able to even consider a world without a "God". He's a religious extremist.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:58:33 PM

Black And Decker ... drilling into the very "soul" of mankind  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

You should give up now mate. Literally BADecker has a mental problem. He won't be able to even consider a world without a "God". He's a religious extremist.

Actually, I appreciate you folks a lot. I love the strength of your faith.

It's okay that you believe all that atheist stuff, right in the face of all the evidence that God exists. I hope that when the time comes that you aren't strong enough to hold your beliefs any longer - in the face of the evidence for God - that you will remember my simple posts here, and turn to God Who is more than willing to save you.

Black And Decker ... drilling into the very "soul" of mankind  Cheesy

You are sooooo good. Sometimes I wonder why more people haven't said it.

Cheesy

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

So where is the evidence that you keep on about?
So far I havent seen anything.
Bodyparts connected to the right place is no evidence. Its called evolution.
Nature is no evidence. It can be explained thru biology
That people have written books and made up stories thru history. No evidence
So where is it?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:12:54 PM

It's okay that you believe all that atheist stuff, right in the face of all the evidence that God exists. I hope that when the time comes that you aren't strong enough to hold your beliefs any longer - in the face of the evidence for God - that you will remember my simple posts here, and turn to God Who is more than willing to save you.

Ahh, that old classic trick. Trying to instill fear so I become religious. Luckily for me you cannot back any of these claims up, so afraid it fell on deaf ears my friend.
Nobody falls for that anymore do they?

I'm fortunate to live in a country where I can make my own decisions what I believe in without being dragged out of my home and shot if I don't subscribe to what I'm told to believe in. I'm exercising that right.

Religion, throughout history, has been used to control the masses, rather than enlighten them.
You won't catch me subscribing to that anytime soon. Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:15:18 PM

So where is the evidence that you keep on about?
So far I havent seen anything.
Bodyparts connected to the right place is no evidence. Its called evolution.
Nature is no evidence. It can be explained thru biology
That people have written books and made up stories thru history. No evidence
So where is it?

Basically, the evidence is found in:
1. all the ways that nature proves that it is a highly complex and complicated machine;
2. that the only thing we see with regard to the machine of nature is a running-down, like a clock that is winding down, or a pendulum that is gradually swinging to its bottom-dead-center stop;
3. we have no evidence whatsoever of anything that could start such a thing as nature and the universe into the complexity that they are.

You don't need me to do your research for you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:22:53 PM

Religion, throughout history, has been used to control the masses, rather than enlighten them.
You won't catch me subscribing to that anytime soon. Cheesy

Personal religion, between a person and God, is designed to save the person from death, in the long run. No church religion can do that. The church religion is often built, as you have said, to deceive people. Personal religion offers a person the chance to stand perfect, before God, at the time of the judgment, at the last day, after the resurrection. However, a person seals himself/herself into that judgment depending on his personal religious stance at the time of death.

You are a thinking, living person. I don't want to miss spending eternity with you. But often, if a person will simply not accept Him in faith, God will lock him into that non-acceptance in this life. Such people miss out on a glorious eternity, simply because they "want" to, without realizing what they want.

God presents freedom so that people can decide for themselves.

Smiley

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:27:27 PM

Let me get this right. You're searching for scientific evidence of a hypothesis that cannot be tested.

That's incredibly naive.

This thread should be called "Scientific proof that dragons exist"

It would make the same amount of sense.

God, like dragons is 100% man-made.

FUCK.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: