Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

Atheism is a religion. It is a religion of hate for God.
Atheists don't hate god. They simply just don't believe he exists.
I don't believe in Santa Claus, by your logic I also hate him.

Wrong. Rather, there aren't any true atheists. Why? Because everybody knows in his heart that God exists. Why? Because the Spirit of God is in the heart of everybody, holding every person alive. All know Him instinctively - "no atheists in the foxholes." Extreme joy, or extreme fear or pain in the life of anyone, shows him/her that he/she believes in God.

Those who claim that God doesn't exist are liars. Because of this, essentially there aren't any atheists. Those liars who adamantly claim they are atheists, do so because they think that their claims will make Him go away. They hate Him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Wrong. Rather, there aren't any true atheists. Why? Because everybody knows in his heart that God exists. Why? Because the Spirit of God is in the heart of everybody, holding every person alive. All know Him instinctively - "no atheists in the foxholes." Extreme joy, or extreme fear or pain in the life of anyone, shows him/her that he/she believes in God.

Those who claim that God doesn't exist are liars. Because of this, essentially there aren't any atheists. Those liars who adamantly claim they are atheists, do so because they think that their claims will make Him go away. They hate Him.

Smiley

I don't believe anyone can be 100% atheist, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

But....

I also don't believe anyone can be 100% religious, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

It works both ways you see.

Your comments suggest to me, that the possibility of god not existing is terrifying to you. Why is that? The only hate I am picking up on is your hate of those that have a different opinion to yourself.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:08:39 PM

Smiley

I don't believe anyone can be 100% atheist, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

But....

I also don't believe anyone can be 100% religious, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

What does "100% religious" mean? If you mean like I said, that atheists are liars, this is a statement that they are not 100% believers in their religion.

Your comments suggest to me, that the possibility of god not existing is terrifying to you. Why is that? The only hate I am picking up on is your hate of those that have a different opinion to yourself.

A blind man is walking along on a bridge, tapping away with his cane. Suddenly his cane taps on emptiness. He doesn't realize that he took a wrong turn somewhere in his crossing of the bridge, and he is now standing at the edge of the chasm below. No fear, because he doesn't realize.

A man that can see, standing at the same spot, might be wetting his pants out of fear.

That isn't hate. It is the fear of a seeing harm come to a blind person, actuated by empathy. If the blind man doesn't heed the lack of tap from his cane, or doesn't heed the warning call of the seeing person...

Well, you get the picture.

However, in addition to the above allegory, when people sincerely move in the direction of believing in God, God appreciates that. He is a merciful God. He definitely would turn from His anger about people denying Him, to giving them special blessings for turning to Him. Blessings that come to the nation, come also to me a little.

Selfish, ain't I?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:54:57 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:11:00 PM by Buffer Overflow

Smiley

But....

What does "100% religious" mean? If you mean like I said, that atheists are liars, this is a statement that they are not 100% believers in their religion.

As in 100% belief in whatever god they believe in exists. There will always be that little bit of doubt that their god might not exist.
Just because you don't want to hear what the atheists have to say, doesn't mean they are lying. Their views are just as valid as yours. This is a rather childish if you ask me.

Interesting isn't it when your highly suspect lies spaw out such as "believe in god or you'll burn", you gloss over those little gems. Interesting.

A blind man is walking along on a bridge, tapping away with his cane. Suddenly his cane taps on emptiness. He doesn't realize that he took a wrong turn somewhere in his crossing of the bridge, and he is now standing at the edge of the chasm below. No fear, because he doesn't realize.

A man that can see, standing at the same spot, might be wetting his pants out of fear.

That isn't hate. It is the fear of a seeing harm come to a blind person, actuated by empathy. If the blind man doesn't heed the lack of tap from his cane, or doesn't heed the warning call of the seeing person...

However, in addition to the above allegory, when people sincerely move in the direction of believing in God, God appreciates that. He is a merciful God. He definitely would turn from His anger about people denying Him, to giving them special blessings for turning to Him. Blessings that come to the nation, come also to me a little.

Selfish, ain't I?

Smiley

LOL, can't help but chuckle when believers claim to be "saving" non-believers. Let me tell you the real reason people come knocking on your front door to "save" the occupier from their sins.

Think of a drug addict going to a few parties one night.
At the first party, out of the 10 people attending he's the only one doing drugs. He feels awkward as everyone else is enjoying their drug free night. He feel isolated, doesn't fit in with the crowd. Starts questioning if he should be doing the drugs or not. Quickley leaves.
At the next party everyone is on drugs. Much better. Feels confident now everyone is "on his side". Doing drugs was the right choice because everyone else is doing it right!

Same thing with religion. The more people they can "get on their side" the better. Proves they are right, because everyone else is believing. Better in a crowd. Safety in numbers. More the merrier. I know, let's go out and get more members to make us stronger.

Let's make one thing quite clear ladies and gentlemen. They are certainly not trying to save anybody apart from themselves.

Selfish, ain't I?
Yes. See above.

Your comments suggest to me, that the possibility of god not existing is terrifying to you. Why is that?
You didn't answer this question.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:33:55 AM

Smiley

But....

As in 100% belief in whatever god they believe in exists. There will always be that little bit of doubt that their god might not exist.
Just because you don't want to hear what the atheists have to say, doesn't mean they are lying. Their views are just as valid as yours. This is a rather childish if you ask me.

Why do you think I don't want to hear atheists, at least somewhat? I read what they have to say, here. Others just hit "Ignore."

Everyone, as a person, is just as valid as any other person. This means that they have a right to hold their views as being valid. It does not mean that the views themselves are valid.

Interesting isn't it when your highly suspect lies spaw out such as "believe in god or you'll burn", you gloss over those little gems. Interesting.

Yes, my beliefs. You have the right to consider them to be lies.

Selfish, ain't I?

Smiley

LOL, can't help but chuckle when believers claim to be "saving" non-believers. Let me tell you the real reason people come knocking on your front door to "save" the occupier from their sins.

Yes, this is something that believers can't do. Only God can save anybody. Why? Because no believer can keep even himself from dying. Only God who created life in the first place has the power to raise people from the dead.

At the first party, out of the 10 people attending he's the only one doing drugs. He feels awkward as everyone else is enjoying their drug free night. He feel isolated, doesn't fit in with the crowd. Starts questioning if he should be doing the drugs or not. Quickley leaves.
At the next party everyone is on drugs. Much better. Feels confident now everyone is "on his side". Doing drugs was the right choice because everyone else is doing it right!

Same thing with religion. The more people they can "get on their side" the better. Proves they are right, because everyone else is believing. Better in a crowd. Safety in numbers. More the merrier. I know, let's go out and get more members to make us stronger.

It is true that "birds of a feather flock together" and "there is strength in numbers." It is also true that most people of any religion don't have logical reasons for the basic points in their religions, like why they believe in God, or why they don't believe in God.

Let's make one thing quite clear ladies and gentlemen. They are certainly not trying to save anybody apart from themselves.

The point isn't saving anyone. With regard to life, nobody can save anybody else except temporarily - doctors and hospitals do this temporary saving quite often. The people they save still get old and die sometime.

The thing that is being done is, ideas are being scattered out among the unsaved so that they might consider their options for being saved.

Selfish, ain't I?
Yes. See above.

Your comments suggest to me, that the possibility of god not existing is terrifying to you. Why is that?

I don't know why my comments suggest such things to you. I am working on finding out. I am guessing that you have fewer answers than I do. And until your answers satisfy you and make you comfortable, you are trying to push off my answers which make you uncomfortable... even scare you. I didn't answer because I didn't want to push you into examining your inner fear too closely, for fear of frightening you. Now that you are pressing the question, I have answered.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:42:45 AM

Smiley

But....

Why do you think I don't want to hear atheists, at least somewhat? I read what they have to say, here. Others just hit "Ignore."

Everyone, as a person, is just as valid as any other person. This means that they have a right to hold their views as being valid. It does not mean that the views themselves are valid.

Yes, my beliefs. You have the right to consider them to be lies.

Selfish, ain't I?

Smiley

Yes, this is something that believers can't do. Only God can save anybody. Why? Because no believer can keep even himself from dying. Only God who created life in the first place has the power to raise people from the dead.

It is true that "birds of a feather flock together" and "there is strength in numbers." It is also true that most people of any religion don't have logical reasons for the basic points in their religions, like why they believe in God, or why they don't believe in God.

The point isn't saving anyone. With regard to life, nobody can save anybody else except temporarily - doctors and hospitals do this temporary saving quite often. The people they save still get old and die sometime.

The thing that is being done is, ideas are being scattered out among the unsaved so that they might consider their options for being saved.

Selfish, ain't I?
Yes. See above.

I don't know why my comments suggest such things to you. I am working on finding out. I am guessing that you have fewer answers than I do. And until your answers satisfy you and make you comfortable, you are trying to push off my answers which make you uncomfortable... even scare you. I didn't answer because I didn't want to push you into examining your inner fear too closely, for fear of frightening you. Now that you are pressing the question, I have answered.

Smiley

I think Buffer Overflow is referring to this: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/secondary+gain

In a more general sense of the term, almost everyone seeks some type of secondary gain from even what they consider to be virtuous actions.  For example, I post as I do in this thread because, through now almost 13 years of deep exploration into the topic and having affiliated with at least 6 different spiritual beliefs throughout my life, I genuinely believe that others can benefit from what I've learned and that what I'm saying is generally correct (though admittedly not as precise as I would like, which in itself suggests something).

But my secondary gain is that I'm a narcissist and I like talking about things I feel (key word) confident about so I can assert a dominant perspective.

I think it's okay to acknowledge these things about ourselves.  Maybe it's these 'deficiencies' that give us the necessary motivation to continue, and most importantly to learn from the results.  
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:53:17 PM

The proof given below is the most acceptable scientific proof for GOD's existence.

In every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.

existence of God
Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.
FallenGods

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

Hell and Heaven are the two famous words which are related to mythology and in some way or the other are related to god's existence.

According to legend, in 1989 a team of Russian scientists who were operating under the direction of Dr. Azzacove drilled a hole that was nine miles deep in an unnamed place in Siberia before breaking through into a cavity. Intrigued by this unexpected discovery, they lowered an extremely heat tolerant microphone, along with other sensory equipment, into the well. They listened and recorded (purportedly) the tormented screams of desperate people. The second surprise was the high temperature that they discovered at the earth's center, which was over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The conclusion was that they had opened a hole into Hell.
Thus, the existence of hell was scientifically proved.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

Hell and Heaven are the two famous words which are related to mythology and in some way or the other are related to god's existence.

According to legend, in 1989 a team of Russian scientists who were operating under the direction of Dr. Azzacove drilled a hole that was nine miles deep in an unnamed place in Siberia before breaking through into a cavity. Intrigued by this unexpected discovery, they lowered an extremely heat tolerant microphone, along with other sensory equipment, into the well. They listened and recorded (purportedly) the tormented screams of desperate people. The second surprise was the high temperature that they discovered at the earth's center, which was over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The conclusion was that they had opened a hole into Hell.
Thus, the existence of hell was scientifically proved.

I thought we already discussed that in here, and found that it was a prank, ot at least, disproven.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:15:23 PM

If anyone wants to see just how far along science is in finding out about evolution, all you need to do is look at these 3 videos provided by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880732.msg9715659#msg9715659 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqPGOhXoprU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ5jh33OiOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfq5-i8xoIU

Note in the videos that as much as 50% of the videos contain words to the effect of, we don't know, we aren't sure, maybe, if, etc. Why isn't science sure about much? Because the universe and life are so complex that scientists are simply scratching the surface about how things work. They don't have any clue how things got to this point of complexity.

The complexity of the universe is not proof that God exists, but along with cause and effect, and the spiritual nature of almost all people on Earth, God is way more of a viable reason why things exist, than anything else we can come up with.

Smiley

EDIT: Read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880732.msg9723441#msg9723441 .

Cortex7

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:51:55 PM

The proof given below is the most acceptable scientific proof for GOD's existence.

In every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.

existence of God
Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

You are incorrect here.

Emergent complexity is very easy to prove to yourself.

Just learn a little about simple genetic algorithms and try for yourself.
Cortex7

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

Smiley

But....

Buffer is correct. Everything exists between 0 and 1 probability.

It's probably impossible to get pure vacuum and just as impossible to get infinite density.

Reality and probabilities (real ones) have to exist within this real range.

Besides that it's far more interesting to keep ones mind open.

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

You are incorrect here.

Emergent complexity is very easy to prove to yourself.

Just learn a little about simple genetic algorithms and try for yourself.

Why don't you prove scientifically that the emergent complexity in question is actually a real possibility?

Almost all arguments against evolution are "but the gaps".

There needn't be gaps.

Well, if there need not be gaps then you can easily claim this prize and earn yourself $1M in funds.

I expect you to prove scientifically that there need not be gaps.

After all, this is very easy to prove to yourself!

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 05:45:12 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 06:16:49 PM by bl4kjaguar

They don't have any clue how things got to this point of complexity.

Neither do you, BADecker, have any clue that truth could be found outside of your Bible.

That realization is simply too complex for you to fathom.

3. God's WORD is spoken by God and recorded by God's scribe. Bible is written and re-written by men.
8. How exactly will you find the whole truth in mainstream books like the Bible? Most of that book is written by a Pharisee. Don't forget that SATAN is ruler of this world, and obviously his message has spread far and wide.

It is only by 'integrating' such diverse bodies of knowledge that the vision of a unity of truth is gained.

God says "read it ALL and discern in wisdom of knowledge".

How can you claim knowledge when you have not even read God's WORD?

God has no mysticism nor hidden agenda—God is open and the only “mystery” is that which you simply do not yet understand—that too, He gives unto you openly and freely.

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

If you know not history, then you are destined to repeat the errors.

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:15:01 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 03:28:05 AM by BADecker

They don't have any clue how things got to this point of complexity.

Neither do you, BADecker, have any clue that truth could be found outside of your Bible.

That realization is simply too complex for you to fathom.

3. God's WORD is spoken by God and recorded by God's scribe. Bible is written and re-written by men.
8. How exactly will you find the whole truth in mainstream books like the Bible? Most of that book is written by a Pharisee. Don't forget that SATAN is ruler of this world, and obviously his message has spread far and wide.

It is only by 'integrating' such diverse bodies of knowledge that the vision of a unity of truth is gained.

God says "read it ALL and discern in wisdom of knowledge".

God has no mysticism nor hidden agenda—God is open and the only “mystery” is that which you simply do not yet understand—that too, He gives unto you openly and freely.

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

If you know not history, then you are destined to repeat the errors.

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?

Scientists are attempting to find the whole truth of everything. They will never be able to. The universe is too complex. Man was never meant to know the whole truth. At least not in this life.

The Bible is the record of the things that count. These are salvation for the next life, and the methods to live a reasonable life in this life.

People all over the place look for and find knowledge that is not in the Bible. There is nothing wrong with this. However, if the seeking and finding of that knowledge takes away from their salvation, it is not good. There are some people who seek knowledge and the whole truth with such determination that it ultimately blocks them from salvation.

Not only does God dwell within people, holding them alive, but He also has an identity of His own that is outside of people. You and I might be in each others minds somewhat through our posts here, but we certainly are not the same person.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:25:33 AM

We have a different understanding of what the Word of God is. I say it is the effective application of the Bible. You say it is something else.

Okay, we have a disagreement.

I have shown in previous posts that the Bible is an impossible to exist book. I have briefly shown the reasons why. Since it exists supernaturally, it is the Word of God, and is enough for me for salvation and for righteous living.

I hope that you are finding happiness and joy in your book.

Smiley

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

Came across this hilarious gif on imgur titled 'How Christianity works'. Cheesy

http://imgur.com/gallery/VGEhYaz

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:50:27 AM

For the vast majority of non-Christians here, knowledge does not come from a single book.  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:41:46 AM

For the vast majority of non-Christians here, knowledge does not come from a single book.  Smiley

For the vast majority of Christians who know how to read (and even most who don't), it's the same.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:54:52 AM

Came across this hilarious gif on imgur titled 'How Christianity works'. Cheesy

http://imgur.com/gallery/VGEhYaz

What is interesting is that this can almost be accurate.

However, a person doesn't simply jump from one religious belief to another in two seconds. But, if a person in such a position had been thinking about such a change for a period of weeks or months, so that he was on the edge of changing faith, something like this could happen.

God wants people to be saved for eternal life. Many folks who have led a really bad life, yet were Christian as a child, or had some friend trying to convert them at present, if they are suddenly dying like from being shot, they just might convert the rest of the way and be saved, even though they only lived 5 or 10 minutes after their conversion.

It doesn't seem fair. Some atheist lives his whole life as a good person, has a good spouse, good kids, contributes to community charities, helps fund Red Cross in Africa, yet doesn't believe in God, dies and goes to Hell. Some other joker who has been bad all his life, has a deathbed conversion and repentance, dies and goes to Heaven. Doesn't seem fair. But happens reasonably often.

There is rejoicing among the angels of God over every sinner who repents. Come on, you atheists. Repent while there still is time.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: