Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98693 times)
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:43:55 AM

Makes sense. Im sure the whale miners have certain coins they dont mine at launch that they invest in. They probably take every profit not matter how large and turn it into the coin they think has the best long term investment.

edit. I guess its time to move my buy orders to 1k sats and below -_-

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

I wonder what cryptoasian.com is going to do. I doubt they want losers like you having a 5* trust level.

lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:45:59 AM

I wonder what cryptoasian.com is going to do. I doubt that want losers like you having a 5* trust level.

I am becoming skeptical more and more by the day about this website. I can almost bet the founder of cryptoasian has insider trading ties with the coins hes "Proofing" (endorsing)

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:49:32 AM

did the axr market not get released
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:54:07 AM

Nope. The developer said he has a full time job and is alone on this project. Unless this guy is some super genius, nothing is coming out until 2015.

Do you think a dev can work a full time job, come home from work and then program an anonymous market? I don't.

Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:57:01 AM

I wonder what cryptoasian.com is going to do. I doubt that want losers like you having a 5* trust level.

I am becoming skeptical more and more by the day about this website. I can almost bet the founder of cryptoasian has insider trading ties with the coins hes "Proofing" (endorsing)
This is not an authority, but I see no problem about the block found. I don't think this is a hoax.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:59:48 AM

Nope. The developer said he has a full time job and is alone on this project. Unless this guy is some super genius, nothing is coming out until 2015.

Do you think a dev can work a full time job, come home from work and then program an anonymous market? I don't.

why did he even bother making an announcement if he can`t deliver , what a wast of my time .
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:08:25 AM

why did he even bother making an announcement if he can`t deliver , what a wast of my time .

Cmon give him a break. Its happened many times with successful coins. Devs do have lives man.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Cmon give him a break. Its happened many times with successful coins. Devs do have lives man.
If he is not sure of delivering it on time.He should not give a time.That mark him an untrustworthy man.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:16:38 AM

If he is not sure of delivering it on time.He should not give a time.That mark him an untrustworthy man.

agree dont start something you can't finish. it was silly to say market was coming out today. i nearlu bought at 5000
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:05:02 AM

agree dont start something you can't finish. it was silly to say market was coming out today. i nearlu bought at 5000

IMHO anything below 50k sats is extremely cheap in regards to the amount of coins and current market cap IF he delivers.

Thats the gamble with crypto. If you dont like it, dont mess around with it

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:06:20 AM

Ok guys, I have spoken with Lucas through messenger.
He feels very bad about the fact he couldn't deliver the AXR market on time.

I think it's time for all of you to relax...
The AXR market will still be delivered.
He made only one mistake, making the pre announcement without being 100% sure he could deliver in time.

This is no reason to call this coin, or the dev, a scam.
Anyway, that's just my 2 cents...
I guess you are all old enough to make up your own mind.

Regards

Goldmaxx

lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:11:46 AM

He made only one mistake, making the pre announcement without being 100% sure he could deliver in time.

Regards

Goldmaxx

hopefully the miners can comprehend this

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:14:28 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

I think there is no reason for you to be his spokesman , his is old enough to apologize himself .
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:19:48 AM

he works his job
he likes crypto
its easy to get in too deep
so we move on let him have his thing
we have other things
we know what it is
and what it is not
say la vie

We now need proof-of-unemployment! haha

For all future developers. If you have a job, do not start a new coin. You can just work on an already established coin with other developers. No need to create more garbage.

or code and work on the thing you promise, BEFORE releasing the coin
and then you can release your extra promised feature with a click of a button
and empty promises

anyway you have been warned (whoever bought it)
that it's a copy/paste job

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
goldmaxx

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

I think there is no reason for you to be his spokesman , his is old enough to apologize himself .

I am sure he will apologize himself as well...
There is so much crap talk in here that I felt obligated to step in.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

Bet he wont make that mistake again...

I never understood why they would promise hard deadlines anyway? Better to give an approximate window and updates with screenshots or youtube vids of current progress. This environment is so fast and cutthroat that a lot of folks have no patience at all for a missed promise or broken deadline and will not only dump your coins and walk, but fud you to death for good measure. And there is so much competition that once you break the trust, you will be extremely lucky to get a second chance. A single slip like that can kill the project in a matter of minutes.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:22:48 AM

-- AXR RMKT UPDATE TO BE RELEASED TODAY AT 10:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME --

Thanks for the ongoing support community, nothing would be possible without it.

Keep up the good work dev!  Smiley

Thanks! AXR RMKT will be a user-to-user direct trading platform, decentralized and no fees, community driven

update ? is it another announcement about an announcement ?
or is it actually going to be ready, today and i can use it to buy/sell online ?

It looks like this whole thing was a scam Sad Not surprising at all. Every new coin is a scam run by some weak developers.

I knew its announcement about an announcement
lies of crypto
i hope no on bought

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:31:02 AM

honestly dump now if you are unhappy about an announcement for a coin that was launched a week+ ago. ITS LIFE. Shit happens. No need to bring negativity. If you dont like it dont rant and make the dev feel unworthy. Just either leave quietly, or hold your coins quietly, possibly adding positive / informative input.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
goldmaxx

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:32:49 AM

honestly dump now if you are unhappy about an announcement for a coin that was launched a week+ ago. ITS LIFE. Shit happens. No need to bring negativity. If you dont like it dont rant and make the dev feel unworthy. Just either leave quietly, or hold your coins quietly, possibly adding positive / informative input.

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: