Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Could a Team Member possibly reassure the uninitiated all is OK? Communication people! skip is tripping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:41:12 PM

i dont think ryno left sdc, but price really sucks

The price always sucks for you. When its up it sucks, when its down it sucks, when its sideways it sucks. Apparently everything sucks to you.

No one has left, no one has gone anywhere, just typical market behavior. If you don't want to be here sell and leave. No one forces you to hold your coins.

i bought @20k and sold between 40k-50k

then started to buy back around 45k but i feel like I am the onlyone who buys, not this time dude

i sold whatever i bought back, i am out be happy

no you sold at 14k, Don't you remebr your post about dumping and leaving shadow when you sold it down to 14k. Your the very thing you call out on others, a weak investor. Good riddence is what I say.  

If you can't see the development going on then you must be blind.

i sold around 100k sdc till 14k price, that is true...but as u know very well that 100k wasnt all i had

and if i didnt sell that 100k , that pump till 90k wouldnt be...you know it very well

lets talk about the reality; yes there is some tech and development, but te price sucks for ages...why???

just tech or dev is not enough here at crypto world, accept it

so why crave and all other low tech dev coins  are way more valueable than sdc

note: why people cant read irc/ slack logs now???

stop lying you never owned that many

dont be kiddish, why to lie

who is going to answer my question? why people cant read irc/ slack logs anymore
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:52:05 PM

All is fine ppl, we have a great week ahead of us. Stop worrying so much, buy some more SDC while u can.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:56:09 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:08:49 PM by 00Smurf

The price always sucks for you. When its up it sucks, when its down it sucks, when its sideways it sucks. Apparently everything sucks to you.

No one has left, no one has gone anywhere, just typical market behavior. If you don't want to be here sell and leave. No one forces you to hold your coins.

then started to buy back around 45k but i feel like I am the onlyone who buys, not this time dude

no you sold at 14k, Don't you remebr your post about dumping and leaving shadow when you sold it down to 14k. Your the very thing you call out on others, a weak investor. Good riddence is what I say.  

i sold around 100k sdc till 14k price, that is true...but as u know very well that 100k wasnt all i had

and if i didnt sell that 100k , that pump till 90k wouldnt be...you know it very well

lets talk about the reality; yes there is some tech and development, but te price sucks for ages...why???

who is going to answer my question? why people cant read irc/ slack logs anymore

Holy god man, log into irc with a real client, idle in the channel and your client will log whats typed. IRC does not have built in log support, it never has. Only clients do.

The person who was/is running http://shadowcash.io/ setup a bot that idles in the channel and then displays what was written in the channel on that website. Maybe his bot lost connection and its not in the channel atm, shit happens. Instead of whining about shit, why not make your own logging bot.

As far as slack goes, I have no problem reading anything in the slack channels. I just scroll back and read what I missed. If you are unable to use the scroll function on your mouse perhaps you should call best buy "geek squad" i'm sure theyd love to help you out.
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126

Moon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:13:22 PM

yea dude chill out man im a first time investor of Shadowcash and my first time i put in $1300 i know its not alot but im sure as hell an investor that will keep investing my goal for now is 50k sdc only 40k to go Cool

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:25:30 PM

Everyone with a bit of a trading knowledge know that between two tech delivery the price is decreasing. If anyone wants to sell me their coins, I have no problem, I'm very glad to accumulate Shadow and so are most of the people here. 

Shadow is consolidating. When people will hear that the market is coming out soon, they'll all try to get in the boat again, and we'll reach 100k because not so many coin will be available because of the hardcore shadowers accumulating their dumped coins
Shadows price is still higher than it was (17k-22k) and thats enough of a good sign to me.
skip60

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:52:14 PM

Everyone with a bit of a trading knowledge know that between two tech delivery the price is decreasing. If anyone wants to sell me their coins, I have no problem, I'm very glad to accumulate Shadow and so are most of the people here.  

Shadow is consolidating. When people will hear that the market is coming out soon, they'll all try to get in the boat again, and we'll reach 100k because not so many coin will be available because of the hardcore shadowers accumulating their dumped coins
Shadows price is still higher than it was (17k-22k) and thats enough of a good sign to me.

haha, someone who sold 1/3 of his/her coins at 30k speaking?

last time i remember, you were crying because of selling some of your coins around 30k

so you re the one who knows trading

swings are okey, as long asthey dont go lower than previous all tome high 40k

and after market release, if your aim is just 100k...than it is pity..so you accept that shadow will not have high price?

what is 100k,  Grin
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:26:19 PM

last time i remember, you were crying because of selling some of your coins around 30k

and after market release, if your aim is just 100k...than it is pity..so you accept that shadow will not have high price?

what is 100k,  Grin

Skip, you're amazing. I have a great time everytime you post something like this. Seriously.
LMAO literally.

First crying about the price, than dramatically leaving, coming in again when price is higher, crying and leaving again.. Your approach is unique. I love the fact that all you do is complain, never doing anything to actually help the price rise which you so want, just standing aside, criticizing all involved, ignoring the obvious tech advancement and dev work. Blinded by the price, seeing nothing else.

Sure, if you want quick profits, stop poisoning the atmosphere here and go to the crap like Crave I believe you mentioned. They'll gladly welcome you, I'm sure.

We're here for the tech and the opportunities it will open for us. We love the project for what it has achieved already and help how we can to grow it further.
So yes, please buy a shitload of more Shadow and rage-dump it on us again – there's not enough cheap Shadow ever. We, who believe in Shadow and aren't shortsighted will happily take your apparently worthless coins from you. With pleasure.

And I'm sure the newcomers will be glad for more Shadows as well!

Cheers.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Schild_

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:40:27 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 06:55:42 PM by Schild_

what is 100k,  Grin

You must be kidding me? What the hell do you know about my finance? How idiot do you have to expect that I have the same amount since that time I posted? I sold some coins but I immediately bought back when i saw my analyse was wrong. I started with 2k shadows and MADE all I have thanks to some of my trading skills!

You must be the most unpopular dude in the community after Benthach, coming back here after pissing all the shadow members off for months, then selling right before the big rise and then dare criticizing the projet, and trying to save your face by claiming you didn't sell all or whatever... you really have some nerves!

Plus on top of that, you are being judgmental ? If I were you, I'd try to adopt a low profile, because you've been making a fool of yourself recently, and you just keep on doing it, behaving like a perfect moron.

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:41:14 PM

According to coinmarketcap, crave has a market cap of about $222,000.  At current prices SDC has marketcap of $545,000.  Did you think because crave is worth 40 cent per coin, and SDC is worth 8 cents per coin then it means Crave is more valuable than SDC??? LOL.  Crave only has 530,000 coins, and SDC has 6.5 million coins.  Did you fail gradeschool math?  Anyways this is like the ultimate buy sign, whenever Skip60 tries to leave and spread FUD here. That is when you know price is at the bottom.  New trading strategy should be when skip cries and wants to leave time to buy.  When skip60 returns, it might be good time to take profits.  I think I may break out the cold storage bitcoin for this one Cheesy
skip60

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

what is 100k,  Grin

You must be kidding me? What the hell do you know about my finance? How idiot do you have to expect that I have the same amount since that time I posted? I sold some coins but I immediately bought back when i saw my analyse was wrong. I started with 2k shadows and MADE all I have thanks to some of my trading skills!

You must be the most unpopular dude in the community after Benthach, coming back here after pissing all the shadow members off for months, then selling right before the big rise and then dare criticizing the projet, and trying to save your face by claiming you didn't sell all or whatever... you really have some nerves!

Plus on top of that, you are being judgmental ? If I were you, I'd try to adopt a low profile, because you've been making a fool of yourself recently, and you just keep on doing it, behaving like a perfect moron.

watch ur mouth little girl, look at the way you speak...behave

the way i trade, it is my strategy, non of ur is business...maybe i lost money, maybe i made good money who knows

i am someone who trades for nearly 20 years at stockmarket, price moves are much more faster here in cryptomarket....that is why i like here

did you buy your first 2k sdc with our mom's credit card and made it 20k sdc, hehe
skip60

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:22:46 PM

According to coinmarketcap, crave has a market cap of about $222,000.  At current prices SDC has marketcap of $545,000.  Did you think because crave is worth 40 cent per coin, and SDC is worth 8 cents per coin then it means Crave is more valuable than SDC??? LOL.  Crave only has 530,000 coins, and SDC has 6.5 million coins.  Did you fail gradeschool math?  Anyways this is like the ultimate buy sign, whenever Skip60 tries to leave and spread FUD here. That is when you know price is at the bottom.  New trading strategy should be when skip cries and wants to leave time to buy.  When skip60 returns, it might be good time to take profits.  I think I may break out the cold storage bitcoin for this one Cheesy

BRAVO...!!!

up to now, the best answer to what i wrote ( i mean the market cap part only)

i would like to see ur cold btc at the market
Schild_

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:30:59 PM

BRAVO...!!!

I must be dreaming. You really are a clown!

Only replying mean things to the little girl because you don't dare attacking the boys out there?  You think I'm the only one at your reach? Thats why I'm the only one getting such of an hateful reply? You little misogynic loser, you are so lucky I have an education, unlike you.
skip60

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:41:45 PM

BRAVO...!!!

Only replying mean things to the little girl because you don't dare attacking the boys out there?  You think I'm the only one at your reach? Thats why I'm the only one getting a reply? You little misogynic loser, you are so lucky I have an education, unlike you.

waoow, you must be kidding

the guy had a point, he was right and i admitted it. there is nothing to do with genders

you really are behaving like a kid

you were the one who attacked me, go and read it. look at the words you wrote (idiot, moron)

i didnt write a single bad word to you
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126

Moon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:54:11 PM

so why crave and all other low tech dev coins  are way more valueable than sdc

According to coinmarketcap, crave has a market cap of about $222,000.  At current prices SDC has marketcap of $545,000.  Did you think because crave is worth 40 cent per coin, and SDC is worth 8 cents per coin then it means Crave is more valuable than SDC??? LOL.  Crave only has 530,000 coins, and SDC has 6.5 million coins.  Did you fail gradeschool math?  Anyways this is like the ultimate buy sign, whenever Skip60 tries to leave and spread FUD here. That is when you know price is at the bottom.  New trading strategy should be when skip cries and wants to leave time to buy.  When skip60 returns, it might be good time to take profits.  I think I may break out the cold storage bitcoin for this one Cheesy

BRAVO...!!!

Only replying mean things to the little girl because you don't dare attacking the boys out there?  You think I'm the only one at your reach? Thats why I'm the only one getting a reply? You little misogynic loser, you are so lucky I have an education, unlike you.

the guy had a point, he was right and i admitted it. there is nothing to do with genders

you were the one who attacked me, go and read it. look at the words you wrote (idiot, moron)

i didnt know you cared so much that you are still here?

nond17

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:59:44 PM

Cry Well I'm out too...
You can't put up these massive sell walls without destroying the price...
I guess whoever is doing this doesn't care...
Rather than put 30,000 at once, try 4000 at a time...

Anyways good luck with everything,
Im gonna put my btc into solar panels & guns,
It's been a fun 3 years, I'm getting out of crypto...
The economy seems shaky & I'm not totally self-sufficient yet....
I'm cutting my losses
Im probably the first person to net a crypto $ loss in these last 3 years...
Ahhh well, great coin, I wish you all the best.

... & Bob Surplus is sipping champagne on his yacht somewhere, the parasite prick.
Schild_

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:00:58 PM

BRAVO...!!!

Only replying mean things to the little girl because you don't dare attacking the boys out there?  You think I'm the only one at your reach? Thats why I'm the only one getting a reply? You little misogynic loser, you are so lucky I have an education, unlike you.

what is 100k,  Grin

Look, I was perfectly polite, trying to give an analysis and YOU replied me that. What the hell is wrong with you? People called you a liar, and made fun of you, but of course I'm the one who got an answer and "attacked you personlly". You deserved to be called what I've called you, after that douchebag post of yours. End of the story.

EDIT: I notice after rereading my post that I haven't called you an idiot or a moron directly. So even here you have no excuse.

BYE!
skip60

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:02:58 PM

whenever there is a buywall someone dumps it, but why?

there is something some people knows and they dump sdc since 80k, we dont know that news yet

price tells the truth, and it tells bad things to me
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:13:09 PM

Could a Team Member possibly reassure the uninitiated all is OK? Communication people! skip is tripping.

HELLO?

Can any one of the 9 Team Members possibly see their way to putting this skip crap to sleep right now?
Jesus H Christ;

hello ffmad? soepkip? and 7 more HELLO?!?!

NO?!

OK I will…

Skip60: GTFO - u said u once had 400k - now buzz off……… i cannot trust anything u say u schmuk  Angry

Thank you.

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!! DAMMIT!!! STEP UP SHADOWERS FFS!  Angry Angry Angry

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

Come join us on Slack  Undecided

I was told this last night:

"If you want to dedicate your time to social media campaigns, that's your prerogative. We don't have to join your crusade to spam SDC onto the screens of the unwilling.

When the project is complete, it will speak for itself.

Most of your efforts will be ignored and go unnoticed until then."

If others disagree with this members' evaluation of my contribution to this community please consider making a small donation to me. Im not a Team member but Ive worked hard for 6 months to spread the message. TY.

Every strong community has a hardcore bunch of fanboys at its core. In me you have that.

smYiYdw3FiuzbGzJqPX4XYNB3PZ8nbWRdFiyFYamALgkZocFQxk7V8w2Whham6LKDtqywVuNfmnydCZ seZBKv67TzLfm3qwFTvFnoj

That was in reply to you saying this:

"OK - u guys can't be bothered? FUCK IT then … neither can I - I'm sick of flying the banner solo - peace OUT u goddamn slackers! enjoy ur dystopian future u f'ing monkeys!"

Don't take my words out of context. It was in defense of those that you attacked. An explanation of the inaction - not an attack on you. Stop playing the victim.  

Inaction? This is what I think of inaction. Deal with it.

We all play our parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRGeyznv7k

Less Andie Macdowell, More Malcolm McDowell.

“What's it going to be then, eh?”
Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange

@skip60 - ^FYI

p.s. TY for nice words ozkraut and others. Sadly 0 SDC tipped thus far to the CH mad fund. Not cool.

Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: