Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

To all here that like to argue in this thread...please send PM's so you dont fill these pages up with stuff no one wants to read. Just a request, Ty.

+1.. take it to IRC/Slack or whatever, let's not disgust this place for newcomers, ey?

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snip60

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:32:08 PM

No you can't! Shoo! Away devil!!!

New wallet runs a lot lighter. Great work as always, thank you devs.  Smiley
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:46:00 PM

attention everyone,

BIPs.

BIIIIIIIIIIPs
BlockchainBoss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:47:10 PM

Any ball park speculations for SDC price after market release?

Seems highly undervalued here given the potential.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:06:41 PM

How much does a ball park cost?

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:11:33 PM

It's definitely undervalued, I'll say that.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:13:20 PM

It all depends on what is being offered on the market and the quality of the merchants. If it's good stuff (or rather, good bad stuff) people will be willing to pay a premium over the fiat value and we'll see the price rise.

Don't expect any rapid rises, because most of the spent coins are going to end up right back on the exchanges for approximately what the product seller was planning to get for them. But he'll be willing to accept a little more  Grin, and that will happen if we have a lot of people looking to use a limited number of coins.

But if the market fills up with crap and scammers, we're going to have to figure out a way to address that before we see any big run-ups. We're also going to have to deal with a lot of bad press once some fatal heroin is sold and the terrorists, human traffickers and child abusers discover Shadow and it makes the news. I don't foresee many legitimate businesses publicly accepting SDC for that reason, but there is a lot of business to be conducted and money to be made without them.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:43:28 PM

It all depends on what is being offered on the market and the quality of the merchants. If it's good stuff (or rather, good bad stuff) people will be willing to pay a premium over the fiat value and we'll see the price rise.

Don't expect any rapid rises, because most of the spent coins are going to end up right back on the exchanges for approximately what the product seller was planning to get for them. But he'll be willing to accept a little more  Grin, and that will happen if we have a lot of people looking to use a limited number of coins.

But if the market fills up with crap and scammers, we're going to have to figure out a way to address that before we see any big run-ups. We're also going to have to deal with a lot of bad press once some fatal heroin is sold and the terrorists, human traffickers and child abusers discover Shadow and it makes the news. I don't foresee many legitimate businesses publicly accepting SDC for that reason, but there is a lot of business to be conducted and money to be made without them.

I think it is not that simple..  demand will grow, the distribution will be accelerated , and price can't stay low..
And for example, I sell 2 silver orders for SDC, and don't plan to sell them for $. Cryptos are more than money to me Smiley

Automatic Monkey

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:31:22 PM

I think it is not that simple..  demand will grow, the distribution will be accelerated , and price can't stay low..
And for example, I sell 2 silver orders for SDC, and don't plan to sell them for $. Cryptos are more than money to me Smiley

That's a good plan. I don't have use for anything I can't buy in a local store so I might not be shopping much on the market. The thing is though, if everything on the market turns out to be garbage word will spread quickly, and then how will you use your SDC? Getting the tech down is the first part, but it won't really be a market until there is something to buy and that part is up to the community.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:35:39 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 10:04:34 PM by child_harold

Shadow IT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_IT

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/03/05/how_to_fly_a_cloud_for_enterprise/

"(…) in London last week, it was evident that the body of the data centre is trying to keep fit with efficiency improvements, yet the mind of the cloud is given to wander. It has become quite a problem as users take the initiative and resort to shadow IT solutions as company cloud IT policies lag behind expectations. (…)"

So shadow IT is a term that's been used in enterprise businesses for quite some time. I had no idea till a few minutes ago.
I wonder if it helped inspire The Shadow Project's name?  Cool

erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:36:27 AM

That's a good plan. I don't have use for anything I can't buy in a local store so I might not be shopping much on the market. The thing is though, if everything on the market turns out to be garbage word will spread quickly, and then how will you use your SDC? Getting the tech down is the first part, but it won't really be a market until there is something to buy and that part is up to the community.
You could still convert your sdc to sdt for the best anon solution available. Just a thought. The market will work out over time, the tech is what will bring the quality. Might not happen right away but the best things in life take time. Revolutions do not happen in one night.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

I think it is not that simple..  demand will grow, the distribution will be accelerated , and price can't stay low..

I seriously doubt the market will be full of shit, It hasn't happened to any of the previous darkmarkets so don't know why it would start now even some of the markets that are almost unknown have quality stuff, most people selling on the darkweb have fairly high standards when it comes to quality and purity.
But it needs to have some kind of system that removes items that people show no interest well would be nice  if possible.
Or just have a separate section of the market for items  that get little interest or attention and vendors with bad trust ratings so it's not cramping up the items that do get a lot of attention and keeps the dishonest vendors from the honest ones, sort of like a naughty corner for useless items and untrustworthy vendors, your not censoring the market just arranging it in a way that i don't have to see those items and vendors if i don't want to, because most products and vendors will be legit but we want to keep everything looking nice and clean.

Automatic Monkey

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:54:42 AM

I think it is not that simple..  demand will grow, the distribution will be accelerated , and price can't stay low..

I seriously doubt the market will be full of shit, It hasn't happened to any of the previous darkmarkets so don't know why it would start now even some of the markets that are almost unknown have quality stuff, most people selling on the darkweb have fairly high standards when it comes to quality and purity.
But it needs to have some kind of system that removes items that people show no interest well would be nice  if possible.
Or just have a separate section of the market for items  that get little interest or attention and vendors with bad trust ratings so it's not cramping up the items that do get a lot of attention and keeps the dishonest vendors from the honest ones, sort of like a naughty corner for useless items and untrustworthy vendors, your not censoring the market just arranging it in a way that i don't have to see those items and vendors if i don't want to, because most products and vendors will be legit but we want to keep everything looking nice and clean.

What might be necessary is ensuring a listing can only be posted with an address from a wallet that controls the address. Otherwise I can see competitors ratfucking each other- post a listing of an improbable product with a ridiculously low price, but using your competitor's address. People send him coins and he can't deliver anything and it makes him look like a crook. Reputation is going to be critical with this market and the only way to build a rep will be to associate it with a stealth address. This is just an example of one of the practical details that will have to be worked out.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:56:44 AM

BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
BIPs
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:03:18 AM

What might be necessary is ensuring a listing can only be posted with an address from a wallet that controls the address. Otherwise I can see competitors ratfucking each other- post a listing of an improbable product with a ridiculously low price, but using your competitor's address. People send him coins and he can't deliver anything and it makes him look like a crook. Reputation is going to be critical with this market and the only way to build a rep will be to associate it with a stealth address. This is just an example of one of the practical details that will have to be worked out.
You bring up a very valid point there bro,now you have mentioned it i can see that happening also, needs to be addressed and im sure it can be easily, but that is something i think most would of never thought of so well done.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:59:10 AM

soon we will see 43k sdc price, if it breaks 43k then we will be looking for new base

no volume, no newcomers/new bloods...

better core team updates the community and confirms that Q2 is still valid for marketplace, or they revise the date before it is end of Q2

if they need to revise the date, better they dont wait till end of Q2 to revise it
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:32:28 AM

soon we will see 43k sdc price, if it breaks 43k then we will be looking for new base

better core team updates the community and confirms that Q2 is still valid for marketplace, or they revise the date before it is end of Q2

if they need to revise the date, better they dont wait till end of Q2 to revise it

obvious troll is obvious

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:32:58 AM

Maybe you do not understand power of crypto currency and why BTC is so strong, why BTC already beat the banks and why will hit 100k$ value or more when banks and all money institutions, countries, start buying BTC.

Imagine then power of Shadow in that world..

All other Shadow supporters, who are maybe new here,
do not fall on trolls like skip60 , who is running for a few $ profit every day or a week.

If you believe, devs working on Shadow like never before. Goals are clear.
They delivering products and plans always get done.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:01:26 AM

i skipped that comment  Smiley
maxvolts

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:29:21 AM

Have any of the winners of the competition received the SDC? I messaged the official shadow account on here yesterday with my address, but have not heard anything?

Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: