Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Child At Heart

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:28:26 AM

i hope you guys watch the video it so fun making it  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol, I enjoyed the video.
i was laughing my ass off making it XD

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:30:11 AM

We don't even have competition that's worth worrying about.

Um what? Need i really point out the elephant in the room? Monero...

I mean don't get me wrong, i don't care which wins because i own both. I'm just saying.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:37:05 AM

I mean don't get me wrong, i don't care which wins because i own both. I'm just saying.
monero is nothing compared to a shadow they are anonymous so are we but we strike from the shadows

First weed-related coin.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:48:50 AM

I believe Shadow is the tortoise and Monero is the hare in this instance.  Time will tell.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:55:36 AM

i hope you guys watch the video it so fun making it  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol that was funny.   Cheesy

Keep your chin up child_harold you have lots of support here.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:14:45 AM

I believe Shadow is the tortoise and Monero is the hare in this instance.  Time will tell.

Doesn't matter to me who wins that race. But im just saying, don't pretend like monero doesn't exist and isn't real competition. That's just silly.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:14:49 AM

I'm glad you bought some!  

Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:23:52 AM

It was hard considering all of my shadowcoin related posts that were suspiciously flagged for deletion, but I've learned not to be so principled when it comes to investing. Hopefully the devs don't have anything to do with censorship and hopefully they do some good work. Its a long shot but all things considered in totality, I judge this to be a positive expected roi project. Smiley

lets see if this one gets deleted Roll Eyes

svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:48:31 AM

It was hard considering all of my shadowcoin related posts that were suspiciously flagged for deletion, but I've learned not to be so principled when it comes to investing. Hopefully the devs don't have anything to do with censorship and hopefully they do some good work. Its a long shot but all things considered in totality, I judge this to be a positive expected roi project. Smiley

Sounds like a overzealous-forum cleaner to me.   Far as I can tell must of the semi-legit FUD spread by other devs and critics has stayed?  I guess I check this so regularly I see all posts and don't often look back.   I see it both ways, seems like BCT is a total shit-show most of the time, but for me its still my primary source of information.  So while I love having our threads not look like a 4chan topic, I also enjoy the truth, even if it hurts sometimes.   Surely they must be able to co-exist! ha

robboman

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:21:56 AM

What i learn from this page is that cryptophile is an asshole CH your memes amuse me keep it up fuck the people like cryptophile the option to ignore is available if he doesn't like it he should leave or IGNORE simple as that

What I've learned is that you're another child who provides absolutely nothing useful to this thread.
and you bashing other members provides nothing as well so plz stfu
or watch the vid i made about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoZvp8bz1g

Lol! That was niceeee Once again the Gods spread the cheeks to Ram Cock in cryptophile's fucking Ass!

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:23:33 AM

I'm in the same boat with Anon136...

Monero has lots of support from the older accounts, Shadow has lots of new accounts... I'm worried that the Shadow supporters are not that serious and might be weak hands.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:35:56 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 06:56:57 AM by svojoe

I'm in the same boat with Anon136...

Monero has lots of support from the older accounts, Shadow has lots of new accounts... I'm worried that the Shadow supporters are not that serious and might be weak hands.

I think that motherboard article pulled in a few dozen new faces to SDC/crypto really, which I think is a really good thing overall.  But I hear what you are saying.  The overriding factor for me is that it looks pretty damn obvious that the talent working on SDC is potent, and they seem to be capable of working at the crypto-cutting edge.    Literally we are sitting on a bitcoin fork, POS coin that rammed ring sigs into the mix, that you can switch between ring-sig anon, and BTC POS standard blockchain visibility without trusted nodes.      Think about that!  Is any other project even on the road to putting this out there as a working product?   Maybe I am not paying enough attention to what else is going on, but it almost sounds too good for a coin that hardly anyone notices.   Yet its here, I'm looking at my wallet right now...

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:53:37 AM

The overriding factor for me is that it looks pretty damn obvious that the talent working on SDC is potent, and they seem to be capable of working at the edge of crypto-cutting edge.    Literally we are sitting on a bitcoin fork, POS coin that rammed ring sigs into he mix that you can switch between ring-sig anon, and BTC POS standard blockchain visibility without trusted nodes.      Think about that!  Is any other project even on the road to putting this out there as a working product?

Very much this! This coin might be something special. It has many features that I like + the ShadowMarket is something everyone should be paying attention...but sshhhh  Lips sealed...I'm still accumulating Wink

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:58:31 AM

The overriding factor for me is that it looks pretty damn obvious that the talent working on SDC is potent, and they seem to be capable of working at the edge of crypto-cutting edge.    Literally we are sitting on a bitcoin fork, POS coin that rammed ring sigs into he mix that you can switch between ring-sig anon, and BTC POS standard blockchain visibility without trusted nodes.      Think about that!  Is any other project even on the road to putting this out there as a working product?

Very much this! This coin might be something special. It has many features that I like + the ShadowMarket is something everyone should be paying attention...but sshhhh  Lips sealed...I'm still accumulating Wink

Hahaha!  Me too,  what the hell am I doing!  Perhaps I just assume no one reads this so I don't consider it a threat to getting more SDC Wink   Yet!

GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:02:23 AM

You own this Crap? FAIL
QNaka

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:09:02 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 08:48:03 AM by QNaka

I'm sorry, but when you compare Shadow to Monero and make them out as some sort of competitor it tells us how little you actually know about the both. Monero is a great coin, which has good potential to come out on top. But the comparison is irrelevant when you understand that the prime driving source behind Shadow is it's own ecosystem (Market & LBC Style Exchange) which can work in absence of any crypto exchange and without a direct interest in SDC. For those not interested in SDC it will just be a bi-product of the market. For those only interested in SDC the market can be a bi-product of the crypto. If they feel so they could even use Monero or BTC on Shadow (or any other crypto listed on the exchange); which will thrive on their own economy, but are entirely different systems from Shadow.

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:12:10 AM

I don't see why your posts would be deleted, they are interesting  Smiley
(not like @GTO911, who is an obvious troll)

For the "Shadow vs Monero" thing, the two projects have different aims, so no reasons to fight Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:08:54 AM

What i learn from this page is that cryptophile is an asshole CH your memes amuse me keep it up fuck the people like cryptophile the option to ignore is available if he doesn't like it he should leave or IGNORE simple as that

What I've learned is that you're another child who provides absolutely nothing useful to this thread.
and you bashing other members provides nothing as well so plz stfu
or watch the vid i made about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoZvp8bz1g

Lol! That was niceeee Once again the Gods spread the cheeks to Ram Cock in cryptophile's fucking Ass!

the long live fonziecoin was one of his actual posts

First weed-related coin.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:15:01 AM

Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

This must be bumped on every page     Wink

Enjoy and donate to our brother crz , his work is beautiful,
to mention one more time,  his weakness is perfectionism

Grin
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:43:41 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 03:05:16 PM by LongAndShort

I doubt it unless you were being a twit which is likely.

And with regards to monero and "competition worth worrying about" Most of us don't see it as "competition worth worrying about" and thats what he said in his post to you. But you took what you wanted from it and went into a flurry of defending monero as if its some kind of project worth a mention in every one of our posts.

Its not, its ring sigs are a generic solution and the ring sigs in shadows anon are the most generic part of the whole project. It has never been a be all and end all solution unlike moneros'. It was only ever a basic fill in until a more robust ZNP can be implemented, which might i add, will slot right into its place. Where as with monero, ring sigs are its main feature.

Far from being anywhere near the same league as this project. If you want to go there...again, for the hundredth time we can. You and smooth with his 6 commits! But you can save us and yourself a lot of time if you can just be honest with yourself and look at both futures. But comming here, in this thread, as tho The Shadow Project needs to somehow pay homage to the monero project as tho its taken something from it and used it, is insanity. We have told you scrubs time and time again that the two systems are worlds appart. smooth, with his 6 commits, seems to think cryptonote invented ring signatures and without cryptonote, shadows anon function would not exist. You seem to think rings are the shizbang end all solution. Where as here at The Shadow Project, we call it a generic and temporary anon solution, one we would rather not have to use at all!

I have respect for the monero project, dont get me wrong. I do not have respect or time for some of the scrubs that find their way here dribbling on about them being the same and being worth a mention.

Just my two techrynos
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: