Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289617 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

Why price falling for SDC  Huh
What is going on
Is this a coin like xst

+15% today

No need to focus on short term fluctuations. Look at the innovations that have already been delivered and look forward to zk-snarks.

In time SDC will achieve an appropriate valuation. Lets have some patience:)

Zk-Snarks is gonna BOOM.  Cool

I trust the dev team so am willing to wait for zk-snarks. Just like Zerocoin from ANC, the math behind zk-snarks is very complex.  I believe zero knowledge coins will eventually surpass all other "anonymous" currencies.

Nobody can predict exactly when zk-snarks will be done (the dev team may not know exactly either) but I think it will be worth the wait.  This coin trades at a fraction of the market cap of other coins whose "anonymous" tech is not even in the same ballpark as zk-snarks.
And that is only a fraction of what Shadow has planned, zk-snarks will make us the most advanced Anoncoin available but also bring a lot of confidence to new investors. people will finally see how capable our development team is and you can expect the price to skyrocket think dark at it's peak plus more but that's if big holders here are smart and do not dump i won't be, the next few developments will bring us out of the shadows and after that when we are in the light expect big things and big prices..you have been warned don't be stupid and dump early at $1-$10 be the person who held bitcoin from 10c-$100+ don't laugh people laughed when they said bitcoin @ $10 it happened...
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:52:18 AM

How big are the big investors?

Btw, traceable or untraceable? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.msg9195807#msg9195807

Note, the poster in the link is very sceptical when it comes to current crypto coins.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:43:21 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 01:37:35 PM by LongAndShort

Is it possible that we could all do something very different to most threads in this forum and just remove the price predictions. I think its dangerous to be speaking about it, i know its a financial tool but i really see it as misleading and always takes the topic to a really bad place. Opening up really bad conversations its like religion and politics they should stay out of these threads too. Its about the tech and i think this tech changes to often to be predicting prices and misleading people to "buy because its cheap" I'ts all a testing ground and i think we can leave the price predictions and usually totally unrealistic expectations to their own specific threads (sdc price speculation) Please, i encourage everyone to discuss it in irc or a specific thread thanks I believe the markets are at exchanges and not in this thread!.

Devs might not even use zk-snarks to achieve a 100% anonymous transactions.

All i know is their 100% anonymous transactions implementation will be out shortly with specs for investors and technically inclined onlookers to feast on and their current papers they have chose to implement are indeed doable and applicable.

To be honest though and in my own opinion the Shadow tech may take a few different forms in the future in its endeavors to become completely lightweight and scalable leaving not tracebacks. Or it may not, that all resides in funding usually. Also innovators cannot live on air alone and will need some sort of cash injection at some stage if they are to really focus on this project and implement all they have come across during the research phases. i'm certainly not speaking for them but only giving my personal opinion with regards to the most logical process
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:50:55 PM

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

I agree with the deletion of the price predictions.

Also, please refrain from referring to SDC as an "Anoncoin". Anoncoin is a seperate, already branded cryptocurrency.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:44:47 PM

"Its about the tech and i think this tech changes to often"
"I'ts all a testing ground"
"Please, i encourage everyone to discuss it in irc"
"Devs might not even use zk-snarks to achieve a 100% anonymous transactions"
Jesus! I just can't believe that this are your own words, advising people!!
On this thread you sound like a real human being with concerns about you, devs and your community, which I applaud.
As it happens, I have nothing against Shadow which I found to be a marvelous coin to invest in.
I'm just amazed of your hypocrisy.
You know that tech changes and might not be applied as promised, you know that all is testing ground, you know that sensible matters should not be discussed on the community thread, yet you spent 4 relentless days on XST thread trying to prove everything wrong!!!
How fair is that  LongAndShort ?  

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:04:17 PM

On this thread you sound like a real human being with concerns about you, devs and your community, which I applaud.
As it happens, I have nothing against Shadow which I found to be a marvelous coin to invest in.
You know that tech changes and might not be applied as promised, you know that all is testing ground, you know that sensible matters should not be discussed on the community thread, yet you spent 4 relentless days on XST thread trying to prove everything wrong!!!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Also, please don't take words out of context.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

Haha! Nice try  Grin You know I'm right  Grin
Tu quoque definition is actually just another form of hypocrisy hidden behind philosophy.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

Tu quoque definition is actually just another form of hypocrisy hidden behind philosophy.

I'm not going to argue with you about logical argumentative form.

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:24:15 PM

I'm not going to argue with you about logical argumentative form.
Of course not. You are lacking the arguments. My statement about LongandShort is flawless and I don't intend to insult anyone.
Just sometimes I'm amazed by the human nature, and by the hypocrisy that resides within.

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

You know, I have just checked, and its actually impossible for me to have done worse on SDC! haha! I bought my first coins at 36k and then another batch at 26k. actually impossible to trade worse!  Cheesy

(pookie u still doin' trading lessons, i clearly need some? lol)

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 01:26:04 AM by LongAndShort

Re-read this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque and understand this  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy

You infuriate me at the level of stupidity you have. Even now, you fail to accept what happened at xst and you are still clutching at straws coming here to throw yet again another tantrum. That sad thing is, in your head, you have this warped memory of the proceedings that transpired and their intent.

Fact is i came to stealthcoin thread and brought up a few facts. I was met by you and a lot of your other childish tantrum throwing friends who don't have a technical clue and was bashed, abused and threatened to be killed...But because i've deal with scum like you before but a little better i stayed to make a few points.

1: stealthcoin community had totally unrealistic expectations of its dev given the history of the projects commits and wished to go as far as threaten my life to cover it up.

2: devs integrity and ability to understand chandran signatures enough to implement it by november, was questionable given the fact he removed razorcoins copyright, put his own and has only one feature which is a sms relay which really took a different kind of talent. one to join code already made in series to make something useful!

3: Uneducated communities are continually  selling features that are not even researched yet with daily bouts of graphics and "when open bazzar is here price will boom" when chandran sigs are here price will boom".

I'm astounded that even now you refute the relevance of any of my claims and still think it was trolling. You are reduced to following me around the forums to call me a hypocryte..Showing everyone you still don't understand!!! I feel for you in a way, but mostly i'm just blown away at the length you will go to still to try and hide the mess of lies and misleading marketing you do over there on a daily basis. You are no better then a grifter in my opinion. You don't seem to understand any of this! You are a filthy individual and can join the ranks of every other criminal i've battled with in my life.

If you think its acceptable to go around harassing people and defaming their name with lies because you failed to understand what i presented or what this industry and forum actually is and whats it is actually meant to contain, which let me tell you is a vast contrast to the junk in stealthccoin thread and the things you are still caring around with you trying to sling at everyone. It has so much noise covering up the questions asked about it and trying to pretend its a much bigger, more established project then it really is. Not to mention you don't have any ability to justify your existence here, lets be clear on that!

Its not your playground! If you don't understand the tech then don't ever damn well comment on a technical discussion unless you have done your research. Because this is a technical forum in a cutting edge technical space. I believe you just don't belong by here making it some playground or market place to sell your junk to other beginners who also don't have a clue that all your promises are fake, questionable and down right unable to achieve, given the skill set the devs have at the current time.

All this is especially relevant when when non of you seem to be demonstrating the know how, to support him properly and you push any developer away when they come asking questions. I'm not the only person your community has attempted to abuse, there is a long list of people who may of helped hondo but wont because of the filth within its community!!

I did this whole industry a service. I proved yet again we have a growing problem of filthy individuals like yourself, we also have quite a lot of uneducated people entering who are remaining uneducated and a culture is surfacing of fun and games jokes memes and all around misleading marketing to prop up some exchange value even if the tech is questionable in the first place.

Its just a really good example that the project teams community mangers (and every project needs them) within them need to set a better culture and educate their supporters and crypto goers in general by dumbing down what the tech means and represents. And in that creating much more realistic expectations on the core dev team so none of this nonsense happens when someone brings up flaws..Because and i know you still don't get it because you're still so angry and confused..

This is what this forum is for along with the github branches they are for pushing issues. I chose not to hide it because i knew how you would react and thats an issue i wish to see fixed so thats the forum i presented it all in.. I was mature and met with abuse there is no denying the facts that is what happened and the only people grateful are people who are not clowns!

Its time you woke up and saw what happened and happens now. You must now stay away from attacking me in other projects threads. Go make your own with your own delusions and continue to show everyone there what an insult to any society you are. Because i'm telling you, you are still insulting everyone because everyone has already moved on because they know what happened! Stay away from this thread unless it has anything to do with Shadow. Like i said but i doubt you have even read this far. Go and make your own thread because the sooner you work out how this works the better it will be for everyone around you.

Please i encourage you to fully understand that every point i made within your community was addressed in this statement now if you would please soak all of this up and understand it i would appreciate it until you do, that you stay away from attacking me in this thread or anywhere. You are harassing this projects supporters and embarrassing yourself and this industry!

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

Thankyou, if you read this far, hondo addressed the issues/concerns and owned up and has moved on and will hopefully get some help. (you are welcome)

But you need to accept it and now, move on too and understand what it means! Those are the points i raised and he answered them..You just freaked out along with all your idiot friends and bashed me and Shadow in retort to something so outside your realm of understanding. And you still are bashing and lashing out which makes you a very disturbed individual! So please i encourage you, please don't come back here unless you have something on topic to say or your post will be deleted. We don't want noise here covering up the genuine concerns and questions raised! Because thats how projects grow strong, their communities learn about the tech and learn to help others understand also!
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:49:19 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:48:41 AM by sdcoin

A full breakdown of the Shadow Project

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:22:03 AM

This is B... E... A... UTIFUL!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

Looks great! awesome work as usual, thank you.
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:40:03 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 05:47:47 AM by Cornett

Guys look at this:

https://twitter.com/mason_capital/status/522196274704293888

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:45:34 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 04:24:49 AM by dadon

How difficult would our own version of Tor be to create? a Shadow network instead of Tor network this is something i think would be a cool feature to the Shadow platform just throwing it out there may or may not be worth it.
I am not really very technically knowledgeable but i will do my best to describe what i would love too see the shadow platform become.
now im sure everybody knows how tor works a lot better then me so i won't try to describe it i will probably look stupid, but what if the Shadow wallet worked the same way as the TOR program did and each wallet was a relay?
Tor uses Mozilla as a browser could we have our own shadow browser? I know im probably asking a lot here but it's just an idea for future projects, the reason i think this would be so game changing is because you would have a product that  not only had anonymous transactions, communication but anonymous internet browsing as well, plus since SDC is POS the staking would be a great incentive for people to secure the network.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:35:52 AM

How difficult would our own version of Tor be to create? a Shadow network instead of Tor network this is something i think would be a cool feature to the Shadow platform just throwing it out there may or may not be worth it.
I am not really very technically knowledgeable but i will do my best to describe what i would love too see the shadow platform become.
now im sure everybody knows how tor works a lot better then me so i won't try to describe it i will probably look stupid, but what if the Shadow wallet worked the same way as the TOR program did and each wallet was a relay?
Tor uses Mozilla as a browser could we have our own shadow browser? I know im probably asking a lot here but it's just an idea for future projects, the reason i think this would be so game changing is because you would have a product that  not only had anonymous transactions, communication but anonymous internet browsing as well, plus since SDC is POS the staking would be a great incentive for people to secure the network.

I think you need a large network to be anonymous on it so I dont think that could work for a while yet.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:44:21 AM

but if you built the feature in when the network did get big enough it would be set to go tor could be used until then, it's only an idea as i said.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:03:47 AM

Lets make some buZZ Smiley

https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/522266373636898816
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: