Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:07:52 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 05:30:45 PM by xxxgoodgirls

AnonCoin seems that they couldn't grasp all the math involved with ZK....Ryno has already completed all the math a little while back Wink

Still no release.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:42:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 05:54:27 PM by LongAndShort

AnonCoin seems that they couldn't grasp all the math involved with ZK....Ryno has already completed all the math a little while back Wink

Still no release anyway.

You do realise in just 4 months this project has launched the very first full release mobile staking wallets on Android AND iOS, It has launched the very first pos lite wallet it has also invented its version of stealth addresses

It has also launched the very first hmtl5 wallet ineterface you can even post gif to you friends in the chat within it!!!!! All in 4 months!!! You do realise zk will be yet another first!!!

All this in 4 months..

I'm sick of this boohoo bs. Start understanding what this really is and how much better this project is over any other damn project out there and start respecting its team and community as such!

Be patient and deal with delays no one promised you anything anyway. They just delivered and keep delivering and gave you guideline of whats to come! People really need to start and respect this team and its community and others projects that don't fluff market themselves but have REAL inovation.

People need, for the benefit of this industry; they need to start understanding the difference between pure talent and pure cutting edge technology over junk, one hit wonder, pumped up coin market scams with one feature and just a ton of noobs in a thread acting like its going to save the world. When the real reason they are all there is because someone pumped the coin and continues to.. so to sustain their flimsy facade they create misleading graphics and slogans! spam a ton of rubbish pages in their threads to look like they have activity!!

Its all a bit of a joke really and its set to remove the btc from noobs pockets..a lot of you enable them to continue doing it too, you just cant help yourselves!!..

Just because everyone on bitcointalk isn't buzzing about it does not mean its not worthy to be respected..fact is its better then just about every other project its just not a poser! It will out sustain any of these projects because it has the ability to implement just about all of it in one network!

Ease up with the bohoo "where is an update?" "any news?" crap and start understanding and respecting the amount of talent and patience it takes to achieve such an impressive bunch of innovation let alone so many industry firsts all within 4 months! Let alone the difficulty of these things hense no one has achieved them yet...all within 4 months!

I know once you start to think about properly; you too, will chill right the fk out because your mind will be blown at the quality of this project and the machine it seems to be for pumping out so much in such a short amount of time!

xxxgoodgirls i'm not really saying all of this to you i've had it up to my eye balls in the level of filth in this space right now and the lack of understanding most people have and the totally unrealistic expectation people put on devs all i see lately is everyone stressing out a bit because its just a bunch of people feeding off scraps..

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

Still no release.

Because he is diligently working on a crypto space first!!!! This is him burning the midnight oil again on this release!!! He works round the clock for us.

pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:51:57 PM

Soon enough all these people will just simply look like this.......
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:06:19 PM

For those that may be interested, there is a Blocknet update. The decision to join blocknet might of been rushed but the decision to leave it was probably just a rushed.  Both sides of the coin threatened to take their ball and go home if they didn't get their way.  I think that was a bit much.  There should of been more discussion.  If the tech works better than some of you think, hopefully we could re-look at getting involved.  If not, that's fine too I guess.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576

--- Edit ---

I would like to add that several called this a 'money grab' by XC.  I don't agree with that generalization but what would you call Supernet?  Supernet required 10% of any coin's supply to be added to the network and centrally controlled.  Blocknet doesn't not require this.  Coins join for free.  Value in blocknet comes from the initial ITO and is increased by the participating coins market cap.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:16:51 PM

Disclosure - I am an XC supporter.

I think it was a hasty decision to pull out of the BlockNet, it seems the decision was made over a small handful of investors that complained about it but the opportunity to gain MANY more supporters and massive exposure for Shadow I would think FAR out weighs a few current investors backing out.

I honestly do not know too much about ShadowCoin so I speak with a quiet voice here, but it does appear to be a really good project with a great community.  Would make a great inclusion in the BlockNet and I would think BlockNet would be a phenomenal move for Shadow!
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:15:23 PM

I think it was a hasty decision to pull out of the BlockNet, it seems the decision was made over a small handful of investors that complained about it but the opportunity to gain MANY more supporters and massive exposure for Shadow I would think FAR out weighs a few current investors backing out.

I honestly do not know too much about ShadowCoin so I speak with a quiet voice here, but it does appear to be a really good project with a great community.  Would make a great inclusion in the BlockNet and I would think BlockNet would be a phenomenal move for Shadow!

Hi.  Smiley

It's an interesting proposition, and does looks good on paper, but it's still obviously in the earliest stages. I don't think it's something that Shadow's entirely ruled out by any means, just something they aren't in a position to commit to at this very moment. I'm actually glad that the devs have decided not to rush into a project/collaboration of that magnitude - seems sensible to give a lot of consideration to something like that, even if that means not being in the first batch of coins involved.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:51:33 PM

For those that may be interested, there is a Blocknet update. The decision to join blocknet might of been rushed but the decision to leave it was probably just a rushed.  Both sides of the coin threatened to take their ball and go home if they didn't get their way.  I think that was a bit much.  There should of been more discussion.  If the tech works better than some of you think, hopefully we could re-look at getting involved.  If not, that's fine too I guess.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576

--- Edit ---

I would like to add that several called this a 'money grab' by XC.  I don't agree with that generalization but what would you call Supernet?  Supernet required 10% of any coin's supply to be added to the network and centrally controlled.  Blocknet doesn't not require this.  Coins join for free.  Value in blocknet comes from the initial ITO and is increased by the participating coins market cap.

I think supernet was a money grab even more so by BTCD and its ilk, especially with the 10% coin control thing.

I don't think any of the *net projects should require tokens. The tokens are just a money grab. You can do the entire thing trustless and crosschain by using something similar to bit/black halo. No ipo or tokens required.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:52:33 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 12:09:40 AM by ffmad

I honestly do not know too much about ShadowCoin so I speak with a quiet voice here, but it does appear to be a really good project with a great community.  Would make a great inclusion in the BlockNet and I would think BlockNet would be a phenomenal move for Shadow!

Blocknet has a lot of "whales" coin like UTIL or SWIFT.

Shadow is not searching for that atm. There is still a lot of development to do, and our PR is much more focused on anonymous community than on P&D.

The "no" decision has been taken unanimously by the whole SDC Team, it's not an investors decision.

Shadow will of course look at how BlockNet is doing, but Blocknet is not a priority

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

It was more than few, We just have some that are alot more vocal than others, like all coin communities have. The entire SDC voted no, once there was time to lay the cards out and discuss it rather than the rushed hasty mess it was a few days before. The community is way more active in realtime on the IRC channels, than BTCtalk forums.

I personally would like to see something more than vapor and pretty graphics before any firm commitments are made by shadow to the blocknet. Thats my opinion anyway.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:50:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 05:14:22 AM by Coolstoryteller

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our thread xD Shadow is the leading pioneer in the privacy vertical and the most innovative proof-of-stake coin on the market. All of our releases so far have been industry firsts. In the few short months the project has been public its surpassed all prior projects in terms of technology and efficiency. For example, Shadow authored and open sourced the dual-key stealth addresses that is now used by countless other projects - including those on listed as participant currencies for BlockNet.

I'm confident in our development team's capability to achieve the goals of BlockNet without BlockNet. The team's choice to withdrawal from BlockNet is in-line with their development ethics and was not a product of investor pressure.. Shadow's team only announces features which are in the testing cycle so why would Shadow move backwards and associate itself with projects with opposite development ethics? Shadow development team has made a point to stay away from hype and vapor and while the market doesn't seem to respond well to their honest developer ethics, I believe they've been successful in slowly attracting the smart investors over.

If you remove your bias towards BlockNet and XC and really look at Shadow, you'll see why the team decided to disassociate itself with it. Many of the concepts BlockNet is trying to achieve Shadow has already laid the groundwork for. I haven't seen one positive for Shadow as to why or how it would benefit from association. The majority of the coins included there are coins backed by search and replace development and pump and dump groups. Outside of some artificial pump I'm not sure how this is beneficial to Shadow, it's development team or the supporting community.

I would argue the opposite; instead of supporting market fragmentation through a concept like Blocknet, people should get behind Shadow and support it's development instead.

Here's a detailed overview of the project and what's been developed:

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:44:20 AM

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our thread xD Shadow is the leading pioneer in the privacy vertical and the most innovative proof-of-stake coin on the market. All of our releases so far have been industry firsts. In the few short months the project has been public its surpassed all prior projects in terms of technology and efficiency. For example, Shadow authored and open sourced the dual-key stealth addresses that is now used by countless other projects - including those on listed as participant currencies for BlockNet.

I'm confident in our development team's capability to achieve the goals of BlockNet without BlockNet. The team's choice to withdrawal from BlockNet is in-line with their development ethics and was not a product of investor pressure.. Shadow's team only announces features which are in the testing cycle so why would Shadow move backwards and associate itself with projects with opposite development ethics? Shadow development team has made a point to stay away from hype and vapor and while the market doesn't seem to respond well to their honest developer ethics, I believe they've been successful in slowly attracting the smart investors over.

If you remove your bias towards BlockNet and XC and really look at Shadow, you'll see why the team decided to disassociate itself with it. Many of the concepts BlockNet is trying to achieve Shadow has already laid the groundwork for. I haven't seen one positive for Shadow as to why or how it would benefit from association. The majority of the coins included there are coins backed by search and replace development and pump and dump groups. Outside of some artificial pump I'm not sure how this is beneficial to Shadow, it's development team or the supporting community.

I would argue the opposite; instead of supporting market fragmentation through a concept like Blocknet, people should get behind Shadow and support it's development instead.

Here's a detailed overview of the project and what's been developed:

Just one question.......are you telling me a story?!

Sorry, couldn't resist after seeing your name:-)

I wouldn't say I am so much biased to be honest brother, more open minded I would like to think.  I don't buy into the notion that "there can be only one"!  I see MANY digital currencies running our world's future.  Admittedly too, I am not the wisest when it comes to all the tech behind some of these better cryptos.  With that said, it sure seems like an exciting thought to see some collaboration of some of cryptos top dawgs. 

Also if I am to be honest, I really only heard of a couple of the coins initially listed as participants before Blocknet was announced.  Have been an investor in XC since their beginnings and think it's a great project with a highly respected dev.  Who knows, maybe I will proven wrong some day but I give more consideration honestly to the people behind the project than I do the tech.....to me this just seems to be a more important aspect to judge in this crazy crypto world.  With that said, I think Dan is a very respectful and trustworthy dude and that is the primary reason I have invested into XC.

I also VERY much admire their efforts to keep things clean and in fighting the FUD between competing coins and projects, I think crypto would be a much nicer world to play in with more collaboration and less "shit talking" between all the different communities.  I don't know enough for example to say whether your words about the "other coins" are true or not.....but I do feel it somewhat inappropriate to knock other projects down that are now blatant scams just in place to steal people's money!!  I personally think ANY project in the crypto scene that is NOT a blatant scam deserves some respect for taking the risk of stepping into the unknown to make this world a better place.

I mean is that not what crypto is about?  Aren't we all still learning here?  Aren't the coins that had something new to bring but ultimately failed, still valued for their teachings?

In looking at all the other coins listed that I had looked at before, a few of them stuck out as potentially really promising projects......Shadow of course being one of them, or I would not have posted here.  If I look at whitepapers and other info on Shadow and XC, they both sound EXTREMELY promising and impressive projects....what I understand of it anyways lol:-)

I'm not really the type in this game to collect one currency, I have quite a number of them in my portfolio....XC I feel is one of my most promising, based on my knowledge and belief in their dev team.  Shadow is a newcomer to my portfolio and I have already started to accumulate through trading, albeit slow going she is on my radar:-)

Anyways, looks like a great project and community here as well.  I shall collect me some:-)
Shinzi Fuki

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:45:01 AM

Hello, what's going on here? Any update?

I second this.

What's new devs? Cheesy

Is this coin make zk-snark app soon? I hope soon.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:26:52 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:57:40 AM by Coolstoryteller

Just one question.......are you telling me a story?!

Sorry, couldn't resist after seeing your name:-)

I wouldn't say I am so much biased to be honest brother, more open minded I would like to think.  I don't buy into the notion that "there can be only one"!  I see MANY digital currencies running our world's future.  Admittedly too, I am not the wisest when it comes to all the tech behind some of these better cryptos.  With that said, it sure seems like an exciting thought to see some collaboration of some of cryptos top dawgs.  

Also if I am to be honest, I really only heard of a couple of the coins initially listed as participants before Blocknet was announced.  Have been an investor in XC since their beginnings and think it's a great project with a highly respected dev.  Who knows, maybe I will proven wrong some day but I give more consideration honestly to the people behind the project than I do the tech.....to me this just seems to be a more important aspect to judge in this crazy crypto world.  With that said, I think Dan is a very respectful and trustworthy dude and that is the primary reason I have invested into XC.

I also VERY much admire their efforts to keep things clean and in fighting the FUD between competing coins and projects, I think crypto would be a much nicer world to play in with more collaboration and less "shit talking" between all the different communities.  I don't know enough for example to say whether your words about the "other coins" are true or not.....but I do feel it somewhat inappropriate to knock other projects down that are now blatant scams just in place to steal people's money!!  I personally think ANY project in the crypto scene that is NOT a blatant scam deserves some respect for taking the risk of stepping into the unknown to make this world a better place.

I mean is that not what crypto is about?  Aren't we all still learning here?  Aren't the coins that had something new to bring but ultimately failed, still valued for their teachings?

In looking at all the other coins listed that I had looked at before, a few of them stuck out as potentially really promising projects......Shadow of course being one of them, or I would not have posted here.  If I look at whitepapers and other info on Shadow and XC, they both sound EXTREMELY promising and impressive projects....what I understand of it anyways lol:-)

I'm not really the type in this game to collect one currency, I have quite a number of them in my portfolio....XC I feel is one of my most promising, based on my knowledge and belief in their dev team.  Shadow is a newcomer to my portfolio and I have already started to accumulate through trading, albeit slow going she is on my radar:-)

Anyways, looks like a great project and community here as well.  I shall collect me some:-)

Hey Jim,

You gotta admit it was a cool story right? xD I haven't weighed in on the whole thing because of my absence from bitcointalk, so I figured I'd make a long winded post. (Only referenced XC bias because of your disclosure)

My intentions were not to degrade other coins work, but instead highlight their lack of innovation in comparison to Shadow. One example of unethical development is using code without giving the credit to the original authors. A few of the coins listed as participants only added a Shadow copyright reference after they were called to by our community and developer. My view is that any collaboration that includes developers who are unethical is missing the level of integrity we've been accustomed to here.

The issue is crypto right now is the scams are becoming more and more elaborate.. they've evolved from the old school premine dumps into blatant search and replace clone coins that fail to give credit to the authors. One could also argue that investors end up scamming themselves by knowingly investing in these types of coins. I believe it is relative to their income level and mindset. They invest 1BTC into a coin that is say 1000 SAT (clone) in hopes it will go to 100k SAT, instead of investing in the source code which is 20,000 SAT (source). Pump groups play off the investors greed and end up dumping their bags on em.. Dev quits the project. Either way the end result is just a longer version of the old premine dump..

Behind this endless cycle is an elaborate network of pump groups and coin developers, which the industry has labeled 'coin cartels'. Their mission is to transfer as much wealth as possible into the hands of a few, which ultimately creates more centralization in the altspace. Instead of the volume going to legitimate projects like Shadow it flows into supporting the next scamcoin operation. The fact that some of the coins listed as participants for BlockNet fall into this category should raise concerns with potential investors and question the motives behind it.

There are a few coins like Shadow that are organic and free from interal influence from the pump groups. You've made a good decision to come aboard and we're happy to have you here Smiley

Centralization is a good thing when you apply it to development efforts on a core currency. What makes Bitcoin so strong is the amount of people contributing to the currency project. Shadow has the best encrypted messaging system on the market, the best client interface, the only SPV solution for PoS, mobile and will have the most advanced privacy solution on the market. I believe the industry would benefit by getting behind something as real as Shadow vs splitting up efforts towards supporting lesser developed projects.

When it comes to vertical markets there isn't any shame in putting all your eggs in one basket as long as you have a development team that is delivering. There will end up being one clear winner in the privacy vertical and with Anoncoin's delivery date pushed back, Shadow is inching closer to that goal.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:07:01 AM

Yeah brother, you make a lot of good points.....I appreciate you taking the time to share your views in a most respectful manner.  Man, that seems to be such a rare thing around here lol.

As I said man, I honestly know very little of any of the coins listed besides XC so I really cannot comment them.  It is impossible to keep up with every coin that hits the streets these days, i try to pick those I invest in more based on ethics than anything else, so am sure I too would have similar issues with these coins to learn of such things about them. 

I will say that I 100% agree with everything your last post said, but am still personally excited to see anything Dan Metcalf and his team throw down.  I will try to do some additional research on the others listed before I put down any investment capital on them, for now though am playing with several of them on the exchanges till I see where this Blocknet thing goes.  I will probably throw what little I make playing on the exchanges at buying some shares.

I just couldn't get myself to put all my eggs in one basket brother, I have been wrong MANY times now in my short stay crypto crazy land!!  I don't think ANY of them are a sure bet, but definitely believe a good number of them have some great potential.  All it takes is one of them, but you have multiple chances of one going big.  I just don't get how anybody can think there is not going to be dozens of various digital currencies in the near future serving varying functions in society!

You know, I am not that long in this game but it sure seems to me that these "pump groups" target any coin they choose, I don't see how any coin out there is not susceptible targets of these groups.  In fact it seems to me the more popular this coin gets, the more likely it is to get targeted by such groups.  Maybe I am missing something here:-)

Anyways man, thanks for the nice convo and warm welcome!

I'll definitely be stopping by from time to time:-)
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:31:13 PM

Heady, organic, grassfed, free range ShadowCash.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:27:16 PM

Smiley

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:35:49 PM

it is too silent in here

dont tell me irc, noone speaks there,too

why there is no update about the roadmap, it is our right (as an investor) to know more about the plans with better schedule
BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:40:50 PM

I second this.

What's new devs? Cheesy

Yeah is there any progress? Someone said the 15th of this month? Is there a reason for the delay?
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:45:05 PM

I second this.

What's new devs? Cheesy

Yeah is there any progress? Someone said the 15th of this month? Is there a reason for the delay?

Don't worry, be happy.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: