Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

Well this wasn surprising:

https://coinidol.com/suspicion-of-insider-trading-at-poloniex/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

And heres our "boilerplate" reply

Thank you for getting in touch.

I understand that you are frustrated and I do not have any specifics to share regarding delistings of particular coins. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid Bitstar is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

At least with Bittrex they were clear on the reason (trade volume) and gave it a chance to improve. This is completely unilateral without any reason stated, no way to appeal, and no warning to the project leads! This will end up hurting Poloniex's reputation eventually.

Taking Polo at their word then, I imagine moving back to Bittrex would be the best move. Assuming most of the trade volume we had on Polo moved to Bittrex we would easily meet their volume requirements. And that would leave Nova as exchange two, which is plenty at this point in the project's development.

I agree with you ,i support you . Cool Cool
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:44:25 PM

I for one finally got to buy into Bitstar at a great price! Can't wait until things steady themselves back out on a new exchange =)
Great work getting things figured out so fast pertaining to exchanges!
SkunkBushGrowler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

if bitstar is traded on supernet iDex don't need poloniex anyway
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:14:52 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 04:50:30 AM by CryptoJohn

I for one finally got to buy into Bitstar at a great price! Can't wait until things steady themselves back out on a new exchange =)
Great work getting things figured out so fast pertaining to exchanges!
this is such a great opportunity price wise, im close to doubling my prior amount of bitstar.

Wallet stakes like a champ, can't wait for the new wallet!

Mark81

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:19:33 AM

if bitstar is traded on supernet iDex don't need poloniex anyway

Supernet InstantDEX is very great approach to these exchanges that are having issues.  But that is still on the way and until that we need to get into as many exchanges as possible. I hope that once we are trading nova exchange and thist dust settles we can start as community to put efforts together and looking where we wanna be next and get things happen in that way. There are people that have been trading on these exchanges and gathering these exchange points that are used by voting.  As I'm one of the longest supporter of bits and one of whales it has I'm willing to buy these votes with my coins.  If there are other whales who willing to go this way maybe we can coordinate things together. 

Ps.  Also I have been buying bits with these many year low prices.  THIS IS BUYING OPPORTUNITY NOW.

Mark81
Mark81

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

Update to Nova Exchange wallet sync: their wallet has now passed 50% of current network height.  Their height is  931959 and bits is on going 1846422.

With current speed this may take 2.5 days to get wallet to online.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:46:17 AM

Cryptopia has a great exchange, i would aim to get listed there.
Mark81

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

Cryptopia has a great exchange, i would aim to get listed there.

That is also on my mind because Komodo is also traded and Wireless Coin that is first Komodo asset.  It has good volume and and its been around a while.  Also it is sponsoring altcoin markets focussing podcast show called Blockchain Dynamics.  It gives weekly basis lookup what is happening in altcoins. Their show has Dot giveaway every week (Dot is cryptopia token).  There is possible chance to sponsor through their show.

Of course we should contact bittrex first and try make deal with them. 
abedds

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

Guys i downloaded the fast start data for windows. Now what should i do? Where do i put the files?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

Guys i downloaded the fast start data for windows. Now what should i do? Where do i put the files?

unpack them to %appdata%/bitstar

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

Bitstar was added to a possible exchange called cryptodao, but as we cannot verify its legitimacy we have removed the posts relating to it and would recommend not sending coins there for now as we cannot see any coins on there really trading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:19:00 PM

Good call. It is better for us to only have 1 or 2 good and trusted exchanges anyway, we dont have this big of trading volume yet
Mark81

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

Hello, anyone know how much time i need to mature the coins for start staking?. Thank you

Hi kimbo23!  To start staking it takes 24 hours.
abedds

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

I have unpacked them. But the wallet wont open anymore it freezes on Rescanning..

Would you plz send me a link of the windows wallet that works with the data?
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

Try this: https://mercatox.com/coins/add

Good luck, dev.  Smiley

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
Mark81

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

I have unpacked them. But the wallet wont open anymore it freezes on Rescanning..

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.
Bitlife.co

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

If you are just getting started and having trouble syncing from scratch like I did (stalling on the 59's hah)...I would suggest deleting all bitstar program files including the appdata...re installing everything from scratch...once you start up bitstar for the first time (make sure you are not connected to the internet otherwise it will start to sync) the appdata folder will be created and appear after this. extract the fast start zip file into the appdata/bitstar folder and replace all necessary files. connect to the internet and reopen program...synced and worked for me...hope this helps
abedds

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.

ok plz now help me i need an online wallet for my bitstar to withdraw from poloniex, till my wallet syncs!!!!
Mark81

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.

ok plz now help me i need an online wallet for my bitstar to withdraw from poloniex, till my wallet syncs!!!!

If follow these instructions that I posted you will have your wallet synced in no time. I did testings and got wallet up to date in 30min. I tested fast start pack with both wallets (with services and basic wallet) and they are working fine. You will not loose your coins since you have over week until delisting so you have blenty of time to sync wallet from network. Also polo will give blenty of time to withdraw coins after that. By next weeks polo delisting I excpect Nova Exchange to be online with Bits wallet also. Its now ~700 000 blocks behind.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: