Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:12:09 PM

worked for me moments back

what worked for you?

O_o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:04:52 PM

what worked for you?
wallet works on my PC
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:38:14 AM

what worked for you?
wallet works on my PC

I was asking about MY wallet, not yours  Grin

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:17:22 PM

I have even deleted all files from wallet (except wallet.dat) and reinstall everything.
I keep receiving the same errors

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:09:09 PM

hi
I can't open my wallet.

It was working 2 days ago.
Now within 2 seconds it shows this.
I click OK on first picture and goes to the second. I click OK again and it closes.
I am on windows wallet 1.3.0.0 and yes, firewall is off

What are we doing now???

After many searches I found that I had to reboot my computer.
I did so and reinstalled everything from scratch.
Now I get another error

O_o
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:35:04 AM

The first error is because it was still running in the background using the ports, the second error is because your trying to use it before its ready, just leave it in the background to sync before trying to use it.

We're working on a new release with better performance but its a lot of work.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:09:52 AM

The first error is because it was still running in the background using the ports, the second error is because your trying to use it before its ready, just leave it in the background to sync before trying to use it.

Hi! I remember some plans on mobile wallet. Any development on there by T3CLTD?
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:02:23 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 12:39:28 PM by bitkokos

Hi the first was fixed because I rebooted my notebook.
I have reinstalled the wallet from scratch and when I open it I get the error as soon as I open the wallet.
So do you advise me to leave the wallet open even when I get the error "bitstar-qt.exe" has stopped working" ?
Should I leave it like this without clicking "Cancel" ?

EDIT: I have left it for on hour and nothing.
I have also downloaded other windows wallets from bitstar website and nothing works.
It keeps giving me the same error.

O_o
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 03:10:24 PM

I have reinstalled the wallet from scratch and when I open it I get the error as soon as I open the wallet.
So do you advise me to leave the wallet open even when I get the error "bitstar-qt.exe" has stopped working" ?

I have also downloaded other windows wallets from bitstar website and nothing works.

yes rebooting would obviously end the process running you could have also killed it from task manager without a reboot.

As for it crashing when loaded I can only presume its a local issue as nobody else has said they have this issue.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mark81

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:23:01 PM

yes rebooting would obviously end the process running you could have also killed it from task manager without a reboot.

As for it crashing when loaded I can only presume its a local issue as nobody else has said they have this issue.

Hi! You could try to rename Bitstar folder from %appdata% to like Bitstar.old to see if that helps. There might be corrupted files that causes problems. If wallet start normally after that then copy wallet.dat from bitstar.old to new bitstar folder. Type %appdata% to start menu to get that folder.
[/quote]
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:33:41 PM

Hi! You could try to rename Bitstar folder from %appdata% to like Bitstar.old to see if that helps. There might be corrupted files that causes problems. If wallet start normally after that then copy wallet.dat from bitstar.old to new bitstar folder. Type %appdata% to start menu to get that folder.
[/quote]

I think this will not help at all as the problem appears to be caused by the .exe file
Just by having a fresh folder in %appdata% it will result in waiting hours and hours on bitstar coin logo screen until blockchain is loaded and when the wallet opens it will crash once more.

EDIT: I think you are right. I have tried this and worked. the empty wallet loaded and started syncing.
I will start replacing files to see which one caused the problem!

Thanks!

O_o
Mark81

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:38:40 PM

I think this will not help at all as the problem appears to be caused by the .exe file
Just by having a fresh folder in %appdata% it will result in waiting hours and hours on bitstar coin logo screen until blockchain is loaded and when the wallet opens it will crash once more.
I assume you use bootstrap file for faster sync?
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

I assume you use bootstrap file for faster sync?

At first I didn't use the bootstrap. After the problem, I used it.

O_o
Mark81

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:42:14 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 04:00:07 PM by Mark81

Are there any problem if you rename your wallet.dat to something else and then try to run wallet to generate new wallet.dat?

[edit] As I'm seeing mine wallet.dat is awful big! Almost 70Mb file. It's possible to get corrupted file when this gets bigger when program crash or process is killed. Best thing is to create new wallet and transfer coins there after inputs are together.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:08:55 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 08:08:38 AM by bitkokos

Are there any problem if you rename your wallet.dat to something else and then try to run wallet to generate new wallet.dat?

[edit] As I'm seeing mine wallet.dat is awful big! Almost 70Mb file. It's possible to get corrupted file when this gets bigger when program crash or process is killed. Best thing is to create new wallet and transfer coins there after inputs are together.

I have deleted everything and started the wallet without bootstrap files.
The wallet loads but is stuck for hours (since yesterday) at block 121459 (11.71% done)
my wallet.dat is 120kb
other coins wallet.dat files I have, range from 80k to 20mb

EDIT: I have forgotten to add nodes. I closed the wallet and added nodes. it seems to be moving now but slowly. At 14.5%

O_o
Mark81

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:09:31 AM

To dev: As my wallet is almost as old as blockchain (1.3gb) and holds size of 5% of blockchain is there way to reduce growing size of wallet.dat and is the reason in combining inputs together that causes this big wallet.dat?
Mark81

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:12:51 AM

The wallet loads but is stuck for hours (since yesterday) at block 121459 (11.71% done)
my wallet.dat is 120kb

EDIT: I have forgotten to add nodes. I closed the wallet and added nodes. it seems to be moving now but slowly. At 14.5%
Glad to see you have some progress 😃!
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:21:54 AM

To dev: As my wallet is almost as old as blockchain (1.3gb) and holds size of 5% of blockchain is there way to reduce growing size of wallet.dat and is the reason in combining inputs together that causes this big wallet.dat?

Try to send me your coins to see if your wallet.dat becomes thinner  Grin

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:41:02 AM

my wallet.dat is 120kb

Glad to see you have some progress 😃!

Yeah! moved to 40% today.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:22:13 PM

Not only I have problems with the slowest sync wallet I have ever seen, now malwarebytes antimalware pops up all the time and informs me to block  malicious website IPs from bitstar-qt like 94.102.57.81   93.174.95.149   197.231.221.211

http://anti-hacker-alliance.com/index.php?details=197.231.221.211

I would like to see some explanations please

O_o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: