Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 08:24:41 AM

With supernet this coin will fly to the moon. Smiley That's for sure.. I'm buying. Hope we will see 10k+ this year.

We've also restarted work on a bitstar marketplace/auction site, hoping to have it up and running in the middle of December.  Also have spoken to a couple of people to start filling it with things on day one.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:15:55 PM

Nice! Keep up the good work. Smiley We will give the support on twitter. Smiley

Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:28:55 PM

With supernet this coin will fly to the moon. Smiley That's for sure.. I'm buying. Hope we will see 10k+ this year.

We've also restarted work on a bitstar marketplace/auction site, hoping to have it up and running in the middle of December.  Also have spoken to a couple of people to start filling it with things on day one.

Good to hear that everything is coming finally together. I remember there were talks of this marketplace at sometime in history.  Good work team!
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:39:09 PM

hello,

where I can download chain to not wait for syncing for days?

Thank you

I uploaded the blockchain for you, takes forever to download like 2 weeks now just to get this 1 to 168 000 blocks.

https://mega.nz/#!WwVkzLoR!nnfkffknloRrhPw6Yk98RN-SJWHwcGkrjMi89F3-YNs

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:05:07 PM

Could use some volume on Bittrex. It's been awfully quite there for the last few days.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:29:53 PM

Sorry for the quietness recently, been a busy few weeks.... Just wanted to say merry xmas to all and hope to have some updates early in the new year, working on some bits and pieces in the coming days.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:29:09 AM

Sorry for the quietness recently, been a busy few weeks.... Just wanted to say merry xmas to all and hope to have some updates early in the new year, working on some bits and pieces in the coming days.

still working on ,thank you  Smiley
Mark81

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:14:16 AM

For everyone happy new year 2017!

As year has started now and development seems to be going on I would love  to have summary what to expect from next update?  It's been long year and I thought that by now we would have new wallet with new chain. Expectations for this project from those people that follow this development  aren't really high and are fading away by like less interest for this forum. I think that could be managed with more regular updates from team.  Also things like website for this coin being down now over month doesn't really give good impression of motivation for doing this project.  What this project mean to dev team? And what are goals for it?  I have been running client to support network almost from day one. For me motivation is money but also by growing with this coin I also have become emotionally attached to it. So I hope that dev team shares this same feeling and also many others that are in this forum.

Thanks, Mark81

QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

As year has started now and development seems to be going on I would love  to have summary what to expect from next update?  It's been long year and I thought that by now we would have new wallet with new chain. Expectations for this project from those people that follow this development  aren't really high and are fading away by like less interest for this forum. I think that could be managed with more regular updates from team.  Also things like website for this coin being down now over month doesn't really give good impression of motivation for doing this project.  What this project mean to dev team? And what are goals for it?  I have been running client to support network almost from day one. For me motivation is money but also by growing with this coin I also have become emotionally attached to it. So I hope that dev team shares this same feeling and also many others that are in this forum.

Thanks, Mark81

I too would appreciate an update. But I know as a developer in general (not of this coin obviously) that it's important to stay focused. Plus the developer(s) has real world responsibilities too. So slow and steady wins the race. The things being worked on are great, but complex.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:23:35 PM

Thanks, Mark81

I too would appreciate an update. But I know as a developer in general (not of this coin obviously) that it's important to stay focused. Plus the developer(s) has real world responsibilities too. So slow and steady wins the race. The things being worked on are great, but complex.

No, it's not. When u're focused, ur perception of the reality becomes vague and indistinct, and as a result, u feel difficulties synchronizing ur speech centers with thought-processing area inside ur brain where language centers are located, particularly language-dominant hemisphere of ur brain, so u can branch off ur speech controls from the main articular apparatus, leading to a dysfunction of ur verbal processor.
jking117

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

These markets are flagged for potential removal on 01/27/17 due to lack of interest.  If you would like to see these markets stay on Bittrex, please show us there is still community interest in the tokens through trading.  If you are the developer, please contact us and let us know if there is ongoing development of your token.

BTC-BITS

Has the developer contacted Bittrex?

Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

These markets are flagged for potential removal on 01/27/17 due to lack of interest.  If you would like to see these markets stay on Bittrex, please show us there is still community interest in the tokens through trading.  If you are the developer, please contact us and let us know if there is ongoing development of your token.

BTC-BITS

Thanks for letting us know, will contact them

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Tamis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

Yeah just sent a PM to Bitstar_coin about the potential de-listing !

Would be shame to see that happen, but seeing no one is dumping it probably won't happen.

I surely won't dump my 15k....
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:26:10 AM

BTC-BITS

I think you must have Twitter account to up update some information about bits
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

BTC-BITS

Any plans to include BITS in other trading platform? the more exposure the better.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:57:56 AM

BTC-BITS

Any plans to include BITS in other trading platform? the more exposure the better.

is a https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bits   exposure enough?

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
misterx1343443

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

What's up, guys? Smiley Is this Coin still alive? Who developes it? Thanks in advance.
Mark81

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

What's up, guys? Smiley Is this Coin still alive? Who developes it? Thanks in advance.

Hi!  This coin is still going on development that is stated on OP.  Developers seems to be busy with their daily lifes and are making progress slowly behind scenes.  I had this conversation with dev week ago on Supernet slack channel were he told me coding new ebay style marketplace for bits and that new chain for this coin to be almost ready.
misterx1343443

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

Hi!  This coin is still going on development that is stated on OP.  Developers seems to be busy with their daily lifes and are making progress slowly behind scenes.  I had this conversation with dev week ago on Supernet slack channel were he told me coding new ebay style marketplace for bits and that new chain for this coin to be almost ready.

Thank you for the fast reply Smiley How many devs are currently working on Bitstar? Why do they not use the social media channels?
misterx1343443

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

Thank you for the fast reply Smiley How many devs are currently working on Bitstar? Why do they not use the social media channels?

oh and what does "OP" stand for?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: