Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

Hi,
i receive the mail with the long phrase for the account with Bitstart but i dont know what to do with it. It says "reply quoting" but what that means? Im not a english native speaker so... could mean a lot of stuff. If someone can tell exactly what i need to do would be nice and also think maybe would be good to change to a link or something more clear for to complete the sign up process.
Thanks in advance

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 693

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

Hi,
i receive the mail with the long phrase for the account with Bitstart but i dont know what to do with it. It says "reply quoting" but what that means? Im not a english native speaker so... could mean a lot of stuff. If someone can tell exactly what i need to do would be nice and also think maybe would be good to change to a link or something more clear for to complete the sign up process.
Thanks in advance

You just need to reply to it, and in that reply have that long phrase somewhere in the body of the reply.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance

I agree that was less than clear, and since it took about 24 hours to receive a response I wasn't sure if I did the right thing by replying. A link would be a big improvement, along with a webpage that loads and explains that the confirmation has been received, and to wait for an email for final confirmation before trying to login.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance

I agree that was less than clear, and since it took about 24 hours to receive a response I wasn't sure if I did the right thing by replying. A link would be a big improvement, along with a webpage that loads and explains that the confirmation has been received, and to wait for an email for final confirmation before trying to login.

Sorry the whole idea is to do away with having to have a website, so this was the only way to do it.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:52:02 PM

Thanks! Smiley i put the phrase everywhere in the reply and exactly now arrive the confirmation mail, no more than 3 minutes... but better to be clear about all this process... anyway, really good improvement, great job devs! Smiley

QuadraQ

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:53:54 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance

Sorry the whole idea is to do away with having to have a website, so this was the only way to do it.

OK if that's the case then simply rewording it to make it clearer, and perhaps add an immediate reply email that states that the verification has been receieved and is processing and you'll receive a confirmation email within 48 hours or whatever.
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:54:42 PM

Wow! with a mail saying that someone log into my account Smiley really nice, really really nice

Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance

OK if that's the case then simply rewording it to make it clearer, and perhaps add an immediate reply email that states that the verification has been receieved and is processing and you'll receive a confirmation email within 48 hours or whatever.

It should have been straight away, but there was a issue with the thread that processed the replies, now fixed.

Regarding rewording, I'll try explaining it further in the messages.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

Wow! with a mail saying that someone log into my account Smiley really nice, really really nice

Yes and I'm currently working on a "Emergency HALT ACCOUNT code", so if you get that login email and it wasn't you... rather than having to log in and fix things, there will be a code to reply with that will halt all logins trades etc.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
QuadraQ

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:09:26 AM

Seems like the website that's part of the services tab in the new beta wallet has gone down - hopefully because of the popularity of the new exchange, but currently I'm getting a 524 error.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:36:40 AM

Seems like the website that's part of the services tab in the new beta wallet has gone down - hopefully because of the popularity of the new exchange, but currently I'm getting a 524 error.

Same, I was going to bring it up.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:47:35 AM

It should be fine now, looks like a cloudflare issue even though they blamed it on the server

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:17:53 AM

It should be fine now, looks like a cloudflare issue even though they blamed it on the server

Everything works now. Thanks dev.
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:47:10 AM

lol buy your bitstar now or cry later  Cry

zzz
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:51:08 AM

New user requested feature due this evening.  It's nothing major, but its something that has been asked for a few times recently and will help you all see what we're doing.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:36:54 PM

It's time to buy. This is one of the few legitimate coins I've seen this year.
Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:58:47 PM

Yeah, that's TRUE! This coin delivers true value not FALSE hopes.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:05:00 PM

Yeah, that's TRUE! This coin delivers true value not FALSE hopes.

Thanks, and to put this in perspective, our coin is just over 4 months old, we have a fast strong blockchain network, a fiat/bits p2p exchange in wallet, anon transactions, a multipool and lots more on the way.

There are only 15.85 million coins made so far and only approx 0.26m of them are on exchanges for sale.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

when dev keeps coming with new features there is no other way then to go up.

ps. have been working on the realtime richlist. its a bit delayed but coming.

any coin that makes me a profit.
Coinezs

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:22:36 PM

I've been away for a while and now i see BITS gone far with their technical features.

Very interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: