Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:08:03 PM

Hello, I'm looking forward this coin. Any future plan?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 09:12:45 PM

Hello, I'm looking forward this coin. Any future plan?

Yes, we have quite a lot on the way, We'll work on adding a roadmap to the OP shortly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:02:32 PM

How can you calculate the coins you can get given your nightwork weight, given X time? it say my weight is of 180412, expected time to earn reward: 2 minutes.
Yet i haven't recieved a single reward yet.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

I love the big gap in orders in Poloniex. Strong community. Don't let these bastards trying to push the price down. Value your coins.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 08:12:31 AM

We have recently been working with T3CLtd on certain aspects of the progression of bitstar and working with their commercial devs, they just sent us a reworked logo to review, so I thought I'd share it with you and see what you all thought.

Reminder: for those of you that don't know or forgot T3CLtd are the company we're working with to supply ATMs that will showcase bitstar along side btc.

The idea is the same as our original logo, but has been tweeked.  As well as abbreviating the name (B or Bit and a star), we wanted to show we were based on the same technology as bitcoin but with added extras, I think this new logo has helped do that.

Please give any thoughts.  Thank you.

Current logo for visual reference:

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:40:28 AM

As well as abbreviating the name (B or Bit and a star), we wanted to show we were based on the same technology as bitcoin but with added extras, I think this new logo has helped do that.

If this really is your thinking then I think it is flawed and should be MintStar because your tech is closer to MintCoin than it is to BitCoin. First there was BitCoin then PeerCoin developed Proof of Stake (POS) and then MintCoin developed an end to the Proof of Work (POW) period where by the coin became Proof of Stake only. There is also NextCoin which is a very different technology than BitCoin and has it's clones also.

BitStar is simply a clone of MintCoin and follows the same pattern as other coins that have cloned MintCoin, eg. BlackCoin, WhiteCoin, AsiaCoin, ZietCoin, to name only a few, all POW coins that became POS coins after a period of time. Although they will probably all argue that they are not, even your partner coin, BitCoinDark is just a MintCoin clone at this point in time but when it gets fully implemented anon tech it will be unique.

The question is, what new tech has been added to BitStar because quite honestly I don't think there is anything new that has been added to it.

Again the logo is poor and just a clone, piggy backing on BitCoin success using a smiler letter B or even the same letter B and colours, a dirty orange colour that is supposed to represent gold.

The thing is all of this tech is open source and meant to be developed and cloned because that is part of the purpose of being open source, to allow others to use and develop the tech further.

I personally think you should be using this to your advantage and not trying to use smoke, and mirrors to potentially leave people thinking they are being or have been deceived.   

BitStar the first coin to bring ATM cash machines to the block chain, (if it is, I am not sure about this? But anyway). (Honestly admit and celebrate what you have done). We have cloned what we consider to be the best attributes of the most effective coins in the cryptosphere and are joining this with ATM cash machine technology.

I am not trying to drag anything down here but just giving my honest opinion and I hope others do the same, even correct me if you think I am wrong about anything but please keep it civilized. 

Thanks.

PS. I like this coin that's why I am taking the time to point these things out.
T3CLtd

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

In promoting any cryptocurrency, technology or function, you have to consider whether your target market are people who already understand the concept or not.

Most people unfamiliar with Bitcoin need to be guided through the basic premise of how it works and how to use it. If you are investing time and energy into producing materials and GUIs that are designed to simplify things for non-tech, non-crypto, users, why then require them to have to learn yet another raft of terms and technologies, PoW now becomes PoS, hundreds of different coin names and claimed features, and suddenly we are taking them out of their comfort zone again when there is absolutely no need to.

By introducing them to a cryptocurrency that is similar to Bitcoin, yet can do something Bitcoin can't, which is to earn interest in the wallet, and creating an image that is also graphically similar to Bitcoin, you can greatly lower the bar of entry to 'altcoins', increasing confidence in the user to the degree that they will be more likely to eventually explore the more esoteric offerings within this dynamic and ever-changing environment.

But, as much as people may yell and scream about how 'coin X' is far superior to 'coin Y' and start hurling abuse about what may or may not be cutting-edge-tech under-the-hood, you have to remember that until we are able to bring 'regular' users into the fold, people who don't need, or want, to know the minutiae of technical components that serve to make these system function, this industry will continue to struggle with broader adoption and centralised systems like Applepay will be chosen above decentralised systems, not because they are better, but because they are simpler and more intuitive to use.

Our goal in rolling out two-way bitcoin ATMs is to start out from day one by applying K.I.S.S. to the user experience but, instead of simply sticking with bitcoin, we invite these new users to gain the confidence to see that there is more to cryptocurrency than 'standard' BTC. But that they don't have to feel intimidated about exploring it because we intend to make the process as intellectually painless as possible.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

We have recently been working with T3CLtd on certain aspects of the progression of bitstar and working with their commercial devs, they just sent us a reworked logo to review, so I thought I'd share it with you and see what you all thought.

Reminder: for those of you that don't know or forgot T3CLtd are the company we're working with to supply ATMs that will showcase bitstar along side btc.

The idea is the same as our original logo, but has been tweeked.  As well as abbreviating the name (B or Bit and a star), we wanted to show we were based on the same technology as bitcoin but with added extras, I think this new logo has helped do that.

I really liked the original logo for its simplicity & being instantly recognizable. Same goes for the new 1.1 logos.
The new logo adds a little extra commercial / professional feel while not losing its original design look. I like it!!

tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:55:33 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:51:04 PM by tim14

The right-hand version of the logo is interesting as it adds depth to the image. My only complaint
about the original logo is that it looked to "flat/no depth", perhaps because of the color (contrast).
The "dark" version looks interesting as well, different contrast.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 02:17:36 PM

The right-hand version of the logo is interesting as it adds depth to the image. My only complaint
about the original logo is that it looked to "flat/no depth", perhaps because of the color (contrast).
The "dark" version looks interesting as well, different contrast.

Yeah, again we were trying to follow the flat colour trend, eg google etc, but that new one has come out nice.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollux

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:41:32 PM

In promoting any cryptocurrency, technology or function, you have to consider whether your target market are people who already understand the concept or not.

Most people unfamiliar with Bitcoin need to be guided through the basic premise of how it works and how to use it. If you are investing time and energy into producing materials and GUIs that are designed to simplify things for non-tech, non-crypto, users, why then require them to have to learn yet another raft of terms and technologies, PoW now becomes PoS, hundreds of different coin names and claimed features, and suddenly we are taking them out of their comfort zone again when there is absolutely no need to.

By introducing them to a cryptocurrency that is similar to Bitcoin, yet can do something Bitcoin can't, which is to earn interest in the wallet, and creating an image that is also graphically similar to Bitcoin, you can greatly lower the bar of entry to 'altcoins', increasing confidence in the user to the degree that they will be more likely to eventually explore the more esoteric offerings within this dynamic and ever-changing environment.

But, as much as people may yell and scream about how 'coin X' is far superior to 'coin Y' and start hurling abuse about what may or may not be cutting-edge-tech under-the-hood, you have to remember that until we are able to bring 'regular' users into the fold, people who don't need, or want, to know the minutiae of technical components that serve to make these system function, this industry will continue to struggle with broader adoption and centralised systems like Applepay will be chosen above decentralised systems, not because they are better, but because they are simpler and more intuitive to use.

Our goal in rolling out two-way bitcoin ATMs is to start out from day one by applying K.I.S.S. to the user experience but, instead of simply sticking with bitcoin, we invite these new users to gain the confidence to see that there is more to cryptocurrency than 'standard' BTC. But that they don't have to feel intimidated about exploring it because we intend to make the process as intellectually painless as possible.

After taking a couple of days to mull this over, it makes good sense, there is a big need to Keep It Stupid Simple (KISS) and many times I have said to myself would an ordinary person actually go to this much trouble to do anything, the less action most people need to take the better. So why bother them with unimportant details that they wouldn't be interested in anyway.

All most people really want is an easy life and a bit of interest. Grin

So I like it, it's a good strategy that works and has done for a few thousands years, right on.

Thanks for the insight.
dollux

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:53:59 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 04:24:08 PM by dollux

I prefer the 3D version on the right hand side of the screen to the flat version on the left, putting in some tonal variation and highlights makes it seem more realistic, and believable. This could be an aid to help the viewer think of it as something more real. When in actual fact it is only electronic digital information that has very little if any physical substance. It seems to work with ebooks and other various electronic items where they use illusions of boxes like real packaging.

So to follow on with this perception created by mere images, then perhaps a big, chunky, more 3 dimensional symbol would create the illusion of more value, making it seem more valuable?

Also perhaps try one that actually looks like it's made of gold and not just orange representing gold.

I liked the idea so had a go at making my own, it is not as good as I would like but it does give a visual example of what I am talking about. With a 3D rendering program, one of these could be made to look very realistic.

See below.

Edit, I intend this as an added idea not a replacement and intended food for thought, as well as showing I was more inspired by something realistic, 3D looking than not, but likely all have their merits depending on placement, size and subjective slant.  

Does anybody care anyway, lol,  Grin

Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:39:38 AM

From latest supernetwork newsletter: BITS ATM

More information about the partnership with Bitstar coin (BITS) has been requested. Although BITS are not a core SuperNET coin in the way that Nxt, BTCD and BBR are, they are a critical supporting member. The idea is to add SuperNET to the BITS wallet, and to the ATM they are sponsoring.

This would allow users to access SuperNET coins from BITS ATM - effectively ‘teleporting’ cryptocurrency into fiat. Ether, who also created the SuperNET logo, is designing the main splash screens and brand identity for the ATMs. The SuperNET logo will be displayed in the ATM’s user interface. Ether’s growing number of SuperNET designs can be found and downloaded here. He is offering his time and expertise for free, so please do tip him if you like his work!

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=121.0
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:29:29 AM

Personally I prefer the flat one, but I love the new logo. I think it makes it clearer this is "money" and looks a little more professional. Once a new logo is officially chosen I can update the subreddit to match.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

I agree the 2d one for the actual logo, but the 3d one made me think of a keyring we could make Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollux

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:37:59 AM

Just in case you don't know, the multi pool is down.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:40:02 PM

Thanks, its live

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollux

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:16:14 PM

Thanks, its live

Thank you for up date.
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:38:23 PM

Thanks, its live

Going to see how this coin works out for me Smiley
Thanks Dev! Not many Full Member devs nowadays.. Only noobs Sad

Thanks again! Pointing my miner to the multipool NOW!

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

Thanks, its live

Going to see how this coin works out for me Smiley
Thanks Dev! Not many Full Member devs nowadays.. Only noobs Sad

Thanks again! Pointing my miner to the multipool NOW!

Not a problem, Welcome to the coin.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: