Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:09:22 PM

Just been testing the nxt/superBITS exchange that is coming shortly.

Deposited coins to the Supernet client, it then shows them as superbits, once its all fully tested and working you can then trade or send the coins from supernet client directly.

Hi! For what is SuperBits asset generated? How revenue for that asset is generated? Good to see progress for Bits! I have a feeling for major updates at supernet v1.0 launch for this currency! Am I right?

To get superbits, you just send normal bits to the supernet deposit address, once confirmed they appear as superbits.

HI! I really didn't catch what is purpose of this SuperBits?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:07:06 PM

Bitstarcoin, like the vast majority of cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, is generally considered '1.0' in that the tech is very similar and has the same sort of limitations as to what can be achieved with it. NXT, however, is a '2.0' cryptocurrency platform, capable of decentralising many currently centralised services, including an Asset Exchange along with numerous other cutting-edge functions and features.

Due to Bitstarcoin being part of SuperNET, the '2.0' equivalent to the coin has been created on the NXT-based platform which you can trade into and out of by way of the SuperNET Multigateway on a 1-for-1 basis.

1.0 = BITS
2.0 = SuperBITS

1.0 Remains on its own blockchain and wallet, to which some modifications and updates are coming
2.0 Operates within the NXT-based platform and can therefore be incorporated into numerous decentralised services such as the aforementioned Asset Exchange, amongst other features and functions available now, soon and in the future.

There are benefits to both 1.0 and 2.0 platforms. This coin gets to have the best of both worlds.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mark81

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:12:05 PM

Bitstarcoin, like the vast majority of cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, is generally considered '1.0' in that the tech is very similar and has the same sort of limitations as to what can be achieved with it. NXT, however, is a '2.0' cryptocurrency platform, capable of decentralising many currently centralised services, including an Asset Exchange along with numerous other cutting-edge functions and features.

Due to Bitstarcoin being part of SuperNET, the '2.0' equivalent to the coin has been created on the NXT-based platform which you can trade into and out of by way of the SuperNET Multigateway on a 1-for-1 basis.

1.0 = BITS
2.0 = SuperBITS

1.0 Remains on its own blockchain and wallet, to which some modifications and updates are coming
2.0 Operates within the NXT-based platform and can therefore be incorporated into numerous decentralised services such as the aforementioned Asset Exchange, amongst other features and functions available now, soon and in the future.

There are benefits to both 1.0 and 2.0 platforms. This coin gets to have the best of both worlds.

Does 2.0 wallet of superbits stake?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:53:42 PM

The superBITS don't stake at this time. Which will actually create for an interesting range of options for people to choose to move coins to different places depending on how/where they want to store/use them.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:54:17 AM

where to downland the lastest wallet??
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:27:08 PM

where to downland the lastest wallet??

The OP has the download links, I'll point you to the link here as I don't want to get users in the habbit of using download links other than in OP, as some users try and sneak viruses in them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

Im having the worst time syncing from scratch. I have the .conf file with the nodes from the op and console says I have 6 connections, but I have to keep opening and closing it ever few minutes because syncing stops. Ive even left it a full 24 hours, and it does not continue. I have 6 connections, so communication to nodes is not the issue. Ive synced a few other wallets latley than sync all the way from the start without stopping. Does ANYONE have a bootstrap.dat that goes to atleast feb 2015, or is someone willing to zip their roaming bitstar folder ( except wallet) and upload it to a mega and link it here? Please? Im on latest wallet 1.2 with win 7 64bit, 100mps cable and fastest cpu available an i-7-v3 extreme socket 2011 with ddr4, so I have the pc that has all the speed I need, its just this damn wallet syncs a few hundred blocks and stops Sad HELP!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:00:20 AM

Hi, is there any chance of please getting a pool payout?

Thanks.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

Im having the worst time syncing from scratch. I have the .conf file with the nodes from the op and console says I have 6 connections, but I have to keep opening and closing it ever few minutes because syncing stops. Ive even left it a full 24 hours, and it does not continue. I have 6 connections, so communication to nodes is not the issue. Ive synced a few other wallets latley than sync all the way from the start without stopping. Does ANYONE have a bootstrap.dat that goes to atleast feb 2015, or is someone willing to zip their roaming bitstar folder ( except wallet) and upload it to a mega and link it here? Please? Im on latest wallet 1.2 with win 7 64bit, 100mps cable and fastest cpu available an i-7-v3 extreme socket 2011 with ddr4, so I have the pc that has all the speed I need, its just this damn wallet syncs a few hundred blocks and stops Sad HELP!

Vegas

I would be happy to upload a bootstrap for anyone who needs it, but I'm not sure how to do so (never done it before). Does anyone know what's involved?
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:15:15 PM

Vegas

I would be happy to upload a bootstrap for anyone who needs it, but I'm not sure how to do so (never done it before). Does anyone know what's involved?

I went to my BitStar wallet file in the App Data/Roming directory and deleated files blkindex and blk0001 files from inside the wallet.

I then got an up to date copy of the block chain blk0001 file that I had previously saved from my BitStar wallet on another drive and pasted it into my BitStar wallet in the App Data/Roming file where I had deleated files blkindex and blk0001.

I then renamed the blk0001 file that I had pasted in, to call it bootstrap and opened the wallet to see if it would use it as the block chain bootstrap.

It worked and I have a new BitStar Coin wallet made from a bootstrap that was the blk0001 file from my old BitStar Coin wallet and it took about 8 hours to load completly from the bootstrap.

This time will depend on how quickly your computer copies the contents accrooss from the bootstrap and how big the bootstraps is. The bootstrap file I used was 433.967 KB.

So to make a bootstrap all you do really is rename your blk0001 file to bootstrap and that's it.

You also need to delete blkindex and blk0001 files from the wallet before you open it with the bootstrap file inside.

Thanks.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:43:23 PM

Just a quick update.

• Supernet and bits are now working nicely together, Supernet is in beta, but you can already trade against NXT there.
  • Our new website is due in the next couple of days it's all designed and ready, just updating some text.
  • New wallet is coming together nicely, fixed start up speed, working on syncing speed and POS halving/cleaning inputs, we're also working on a total redesign of the gui.
  • Working on 2 new bootstrap systems, one where you'll be able to download bootstrap.dat from our servers, updated hourly, and also a even faster system where you copy over the database and block files from a zip, then reindex on load.

Lots more news to come over the next few weeks, so keep checking back.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:19:22 PM

An article worth reading to give you an idea of just how much development work is going on in the background for this and the other superNET coins:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113573/supernets-decentralized-exchange-aims-to-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-bank-heists

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:09:34 PM

An article worth reading to give you an idea of just how much development work is going on in the background for this and the other superNET coins:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113573/supernets-decentralized-exchange-aims-to-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-bank-heists

This coin is extremely undervalued, as of right now is the best supernet coin (right amount of coins, solid wallet with some extra features but without silly gimmicks, and small premine that isn't a scam). It could serve as a bridge to exchange bitcoins through the supernet decentralized exchange. Im definitely holding my stack.
Mark81

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:06:30 PM

This coin is extremely undervalued, as of right now is the best supernet coin (right amount of coins, solid wallet with some extra features but without silly gimmicks, and small premine that isn't a scam). It could serve as a bridge to exchange bitcoins through the supernet decentralized exchange. Im definitely holding my stack.
I agree with you, well said. Waiting things to come on pipeline 😉, right Dev?
Mark81

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:25:23 PM

Cointopay has added BitStar as payment option! https://mobile.twitter.com/Cointopay/status/567448708800061440?p=v
oldnbold

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:19:00 AM

Is a bridge in fact needed? Assuming one is, does Bitstar coin have any feature that would make it more suitable than others for that role?

BTW, genuine questions - I have a stack of Bits myself  Wink
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:21:30 PM

Is a bridge in fact needed? Assuming one is, does Bitstar coin have any feature that would make it more suitable than others for that role?

BTW, genuine questions - I have a stack of Bits myself  Wink

Sometimes, just being at the right place at right time with the right people (developers / community) is all that's needed.
It also helps that BITS has been around quite a while now and has been very stable with a calm & patient community. Wink

4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:47:48 PM

Sounds good - being at the right place at the right time (let alone with the right people!) is a rare experience for me Smiley

Btw, http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ has been offline for a few days now.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:42:33 PM

Sounds good - being at the right place at the right time (let alone with the right people!) is a rare experience for me Smiley

Btw, http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ has been offline for a few days now.

Thanks, its back online now.

Currently testing stake split changes.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:53:22 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: