Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:09:39 PM

Simple questions:

1: How many coins is the market cap?
2: Can you run sys over TOR?
3: How do the owners earn their money? A cut from Blockchain sales?

1: How many coins is the market cap? - Total coins will eventually be 2 billions, in many many years.
2: Can you run sys over TOR? - things in progress for an alternative method but really a better question to be asked from others on the development team.
3: How do the owners earn their money? A cut from Blockchain sales? - if you list an item for 2,000 SYS then you will recieve 2,000 SYS. It's not based on a share or anything it's your own sale. You can either lost directly on the main blockchain marketplace or make your own Blockmarket (28th January release, currently in beta syscoin.market for information)

1. How many is 'many, many'...? What's the current market cap?
2. That's a bit vague. What's the alternative method? i2p? Could you ask the dev team and get back to us?
3. Syscoin.market in it's current state is a total put off so I wouldn't bother directing people there. It's in beta but what's there to test other than a few nav links? The Reddit post has more info. (Also, 'lost'?)

Sorry, for the Syscoin marketing guy you're not selling this coin very well. I've been in from the first round of ICO and I'm still very much behind this coin, but when I see half-baked responses like this in one of the main channels of communication, I have to wonder if I'm backing the right team. Don't take it personally, I just want to see this coin succeed. Hopefully my criticism is more helpful than insulting.
SamedamnBTC

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:38:11 PM

Simple questions:

1: How many coins is the market cap? - Total coins will eventually be 2 billions, in many many years.
2: Can you run sys over TOR? - things in progress for an alternative method but really a better question to be asked from others on the development team.
3: How do the owners earn their money? A cut from Blockchain sales? - if you list an item for 2,000 SYS then you will recieve 2,000 SYS. It's not based on a share or anything it's your own sale. You can either lost directly on the main blockchain marketplace or make your own Blockmarket (28th January release, currently in beta syscoin.market for information)

3: But how do the owner earn their money? If not a cut from sales, then premined coins? How many premined coins?

I think those questions is really important.

gefafwisp

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

Simple questions:

3: But how do the owner earn their money? If not a cut from sales, then premined coins? How many premined coins?

When the Blockmarket code is released there will be no 'owner' because the market will be decentralized, existing as it does on the Syscoin blockchain. Any individual will be able to create and sell from their own market. This is the key feature of Blockmarket: there is no central control, it is entirely p2p. Add anonymity and a wallet-based front end into the mix (which I believe (hope!) is on the cards) and you've got yourself a very powerful platform.

It's in the interests of the coin developers and early investors to make this marketplace technology a success for obvious reasons (two of which are professional pride and monetary gain Smiley)
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:12:40 PM

Simple questions:

blockmarket owners make money the same way any business does. Buy things in bulk, and sell retail for syscoin, thereby making money via the slight markup.

sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:15:07 PM

Simple questions:

1: How many coins is the market cap? right now 394,135,087 SYS, with 128 created every 2.5 minutes
2: Can you run sys over TOR? No but there are plans to run it over I2P. A patch already exists but is in testing.
3: How do the owners earn their money? A cut from Blockchain sales? standard wholesale->retail profit.

gefafwisp

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:27:48 PM

Simple questions:

blockmarket owners make money the same way any business does. Buy things in bulk, and sell retail for syscoin, thereby making money via the slight markup.

I think he/she is under the impression that Blockmarket is a centrally owned enterprise and that the owner gets a percentage of sales revenue from market owners.
cryptochris88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:44:32 AM

any update(s) on the mobile wallets and v2 wallet?
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:52:39 AM

Simple questions:

I think he/she is under the impression that Blockmarket is a centrally owned enterprise and that the owner gets a percentage of sales revenue from market owners.

I was under that impression, but after more reading I came of that conclusion.

My questions is: How do the syscoin development team earn their money, they syscoin owners. Buy selling premined coins? If so, how many premined coins do they have?

kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:41:17 PM

Simple questions:

My questions is: How do the syscoin development team earn their money, they syscoin owners. Buy selling premined coins? If so, how many premined coins do they have?

I'm sure each person on the dev team has their own bags, but other than that, they won't be making anything as far as how many people use syscoin.

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
gefafwisp

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:28:28 PM

Simple questions:

I'm sure each person on the dev team has their own bags, but other than that, they won't be making anything as far as how many people use syscoin.

You're forgetting about the ICO? 1500BTC worth of syscoin was sold during the ICO, iirc 250BTC was paid to devs, 250BTC was used as buy support (the resulting Syscoin ended up with devs?) and 750BTC was held in escrow by Moolah. Moolah allegedly stole the 750BTC - court case is currently underway to retrieve it. (not sure what happened to the remaining 250btc). So yeah, that's how the devs earn their money aside from personal Syscoin holdings. Nothing wrong with this - just quite a big omission from your statement kamronk.
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:38:21 PM

I dont mind the owners making money, I just think its a valid question to know how many coins is being held by the owners.

After all, this coin will see great value, as it adds more to the crypto currency then every other coin have done, since Bitcoin.

Full transperancy is not a lot to ask.

Also, the 2-4k Bitcoins is not much for developing a new coin, its def more than that.

If I was to develop a new coin, I would make sure I had atleast the same stash as Satoshi have

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:11:17 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 07:26:42 AM by mwheeleruk

Just to comment on the 'devs making money' scenario here, a lot of the funds received was used on pushing syscoin on various online news outlets, cointelegraph etc, as well as external developers / support.

The vast majority of it was spent and also own funds into paying for syscoin to get to the high courts and getting back what's already been mentioned.

@gefafwisp 500 btc was paid, 250 btc was used as but support at the launch but still it has not been disclosed as what price syscoin was purchased back at as was done by Moolah / Ryan Kennedy / Alex Green.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:50:31 AM

Updated blockmarket now with addition of direct GUID for assistance in direct purchasing via the Syscoin Console within the wallet for the time being, we have also fixed the issue of the slow loading of items on the actual blockmarket, new code has been pushed to github and collective markets updated throughout the day - https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/comments/2se5xf/syscoin_blockmarket_beta_release/

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

I saw this guy recently who negatively rated me and claimed I was a bunch of things I am not.

He then threatened to DDoS me for life.

I've reported him to his ISP , Bitcointalk Forum Admin and managed to get his VPN Service removed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=399058

This user is very suspicious I did not think you were affiliated with him but I thought I'd ask because his name is syscoin-videopr

Never seen or heard about that guy and i have been into sys a while now. You must also know that people who are threatening with ddos most likely dont even know what it is. Its some term people use to gain attention but dont understand nor able able to perform. I would kindly tell the person, please go fuck him self:)

Seen alot of questions about I2P. I know for a fact that this is already developed and will be shipped with a later release.
gefafwisp

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:29:27 AM

Updated blockmarket now with addition of direct GUID for assistance in direct purchasing via the Syscoin Console within the wallet for the time being, we have also fixed the issue of the slow loading of items on the actual blockmarket, new code has been pushed to github and collective markets updated throughout the day - https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/comments/2se5xf/syscoin_blockmarket_beta_release/

Thanks for the update. Is there a reputation system in the pipeline?
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:37:44 PM

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop now accepts SysCoin!

Yes: You can purchase any of the very high quality products and services at CryptoShop and pay using SysCoin!

Need to boost up your security? F-Secure Safe and Zemana AntiLogger licenses are now available with SysCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Ear candy by SysCoin - Hand made high end speakers and Tesla tube amplifiers with SysCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

World renowned hard core data recovery tools able to handle physically damaged drives - also available with SysCoin:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

All of the above an much more - now with SysCoin!

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

>>>>>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% OFF of EVERYTHING @ CRYPTOSHOP! <<<<<<<

Yes: We provide a 10% discount for all items at Altcoin.Center's CryptpShop, exlucing only the data recovery tools!

Just shop around, then go to your shopping cart, click on the Use Coupon Code radio button, and apply the code: RIDICULOUS

The 10% offer starts NOW and ends on January 25th. Our stocks are limited so act now!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If you need a really, really secure place to store your SysCoin, check out our Ridiculously Secure service: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Ridiculously Secure provides you with a very secure hosted crypto wallet service with 3-layer encryption and authentication. Only you know the password of your wallet.

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:17:05 PM

Thanks for the update. Is there a reputation system in the pipeline?
we discussed briefly its pretty easy to do so maybe next release
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

why this dump?
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:02:01 PM

No idea.... SYS trading baffles me really.... pretty good continuous volume but not a lot of price movement generally...
Myself? I just accumulate with merge mining and drop it into a cold wallet.... here is to the FUTURE!

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:50:48 AM

why this dump?

Yay SYSCOIN!!!  Too the moon!!! 

...By way of through the ground...

Pump and ...
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: