Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:39:53 PM

YOU GUYS ROCK. Anyone dumping Syscoin at the moment is going to be sorry!

I'm guessing by the general direction the market has taken, (170 sats on Bittrex at present and dropping) the majority aren't buying in on the website thing.

Can't run a coin on spin and promise.  Promise SYS is big on, but delivery on that promise just hasn't worked out for one reason or another.  Enter the X11 ASIC, and that is another problem all together.  Better finish the GUI on the wallet or maybe all together drop the idea of SYS just go after your stolen BTC.  Either way the actions of your following indicate they feel they have been jerked around.

Don't quit your dayjob! trust me the next version of "block market" is going to blow your pants away

Yep, your right about one thing.  

The day job.

Very few websites have made an impression since the latter part of the 90's.  A replay on eBay with digital currency is a bit more than most folks will bother with, let alone invest in.  Again, the wallet with built in UI was the steam this coin had and they pretty much pissed that away along with consumer/investor confidence, and it is reflected in the price of the coin.

Go ahead sell ill be happy to accumulate more incentive for me to create something that will make u come back and beg for your stake again

I'm all for a viable offer, however profitability is obviously not it when it comes to SYS, more of a drama case.  I guess for me I've got some SYS for the right to personal entertainment value.  Betcha I'll get at least 5BTC worth of that.

Okay so you've been in this thread of months and I've sat here listening to you ramble on about prices and whatever you feel like complaining about that day. If your holding 5BTC of syscoin for personal entertainment knowing from your words it's not doing anything, your obviously lying or just horrible investor from that perspective.

I for one talk to developers on IRC/Slack, and know what I'm investing in. They just launched beta wallets for the test blockmarket. There is more in the works. They are building something that doesn't exist yet, so what do you expect from them?

I for one am happy investing in syscoin, know this coin has a lot of upside potential, and see it being used on a much wider scale as blockmarket expands and grows.

Please do us all a favor and just sell your coins and please leave. What your doing now is just either trolling or being an eternal pessimist. Tend to think maybe little of both.
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:15:31 PM

Blockmarket Beta Wallets Now Available!

http://syscoin.org/blockmarket-beta-wallets-now-available/

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:36:14 PM

Omg! Thanks. Gonna try it soon!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:36:08 PM

Congrats to the team for getting these out. There are a number of Syscoin blockmarkets working on the "cakenet" that are available now. The three that I know of:

These work with the new beta version of the wallet that has just been released. The Syscoin Collective has spent the last 2 weeks carefully combing over the blockmarket to find bugs and danosphere and others have spent many late nights writing and refactoring code to make the experience as good as possible (with the time they have).

Once we get these tested and passed inspection by people in the community using testnet syscoin (so they don't have to risk their own personal syscoin), these markets will be converted to real Syscoin marketplaces. At that time many of the products will be updated and more will be added. I believe there will be a major marketing push to get people listing products as well.

Full Steam Ahead!!!

sphericon

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:57:55 PM

Just wanted to post a screenshot from the new wallet:

gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:10:05 AM

It's literally actually happening, for real. 100%.
sphericon

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:05:34 PM

Yah! I'm pretty excited. I think once all of the bugs are worked out and it is up on mainnet, it will really start to catch on and hopefully garner some attention from the internet!

gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

Yah! I'm pretty excited. I think once all of the bugs are worked out and it is up on mainnet, it will really start to catch on and hopefully garner some attention from the internet!
Yeah me too! How's the bug fixing going? did many people jump on the test-net?
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:45:03 AM

Keep your eyes peeled for the Syscoin intergration into Hong Kong's Bitspark.io exchange, for up to date information on when it's live watch our twitter and IRC channels

https://twitter.com/syscoin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:28:52 PM

I'm guessing by the general direction the market has taken, (170 sats on Bittrex at present and dropping) the majority aren't buying in on the website thing.

Can't run a coin on spin and promise.  Promise SYS is big on, but delivery on that promise just hasn't worked out for one reason or another.  Enter the X11 ASIC, and that is another problem all together.  Better finish the GUI on the wallet or maybe all together drop the idea of SYS just go after your stolen BTC.  Either way the actions of your following indicate they feel they have been jerked around.

Don't quit your dayjob! trust me the next version of "block market" is going to blow your pants away

The day job.

Very few websites have made an impression since the latter part of the 90's.  A replay on eBay with digital currency is a bit more than most folks will bother with, let alone invest in.  Again, the wallet with built in UI was the steam this coin had and they pretty much pissed that away along with consumer/investor confidence, and it is reflected in the price of the coin.

Go ahead sell ill be happy to accumulate more incentive for me to create something that will make u come back and beg for your stake again

I'm all for a viable offer, however profitability is obviously not it when it comes to SYS, more of a drama case.  I guess for me I've got some SYS for the right to personal entertainment value.  Betcha I'll get at least 5BTC worth of that.

Okay so you've been in this thread of months and I've sat here listening to you ramble on about prices and whatever you feel like complaining about that day. If your holding 5BTC of syscoin for personal entertainment knowing from your words it's not doing anything, your obviously lying or just horrible investor from that perspective.

I for one talk to developers on IRC/Slack, and know what I'm investing in. They just launched beta wallets for the test blockmarket. There is more in the works. They are building something that doesn't exist yet, so what do you expect from them?

I for one am happy investing in syscoin, know this coin has a lot of upside potential, and see it being used on a much wider scale as blockmarket expands and grows.

Please do us all a favor and just sell your coins and please leave. What your doing now is just either trolling or being an eternal pessimist. Tend to think maybe little of both.

Your right, I've been "rambling", or maybe a bit vocal and pist for months now.   That hasn't been over the price of the coin, it is the progress made on the wallet that dictates the price.  It is the progress on the wallet that is buggering me and I am within my rights as a holder of SYS to provide feedback on that.  So, no.

The wallet itself has come a long way since the release, but yes there was issues with it. With the addition and new features to the beta wallet does this then calm your 'buggering'. Please email me at michael@syscoin,org and we'll work together to solve any issues or concerns you have as I know communication can help sometimes.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:57:31 AM

The day job.

Your right, I've been "rambling", or maybe a bit vocal and pist for months now.   That hasn't been over the price of the coin, it is the progress made on the wallet that dictates the price.  It is the progress on the wallet that is buggering me and I am within my rights as a holder of SYS to provide feedback on that.  So, no.

The wallet itself has come a long way since the release, but yes there was issues with it. With the addition and new features to the beta wallet does this then calm your 'buggering'. Please email me at michael@syscoin,org and we'll work together to solve any issues or concerns you have as I know communication can help sometimes.

IMHO, being placated does work for some folks, not this one.  Results are in order, not more promises, spin, or even insider information for that matter.  I do not have anything to share with you in private, my concerns are the same concerns of everyone here.  The second OP thread started on August 25th of 2014 after a bit of a rough launch which is to be expected, do I need to explain just how much time a dev TEAM should need to debug and release a new wallet?  Here's an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881427.0 ...  This guy is the only dev, he launched and released a wallet about every day for about 10 days with a completely new 320bit algo and PID diff calc and a modified version of cgminer with 3 releases on top of that.  He is presently working on his second version of the algo to be released with no reset to the blockchain.  This coin is one of two that exist that hasn't been broken by an ASIC.  I simply do not understand why it would take a TEAM of devs this long to add and debug a GUI for already existing market core code, 6 months?  All this time has gone by while a constant addition to the coin supply was being mined further deflating your coin.  Personally by the performance shown I believe your focus is on recovering the BTC, not the health of your creation; SYSCoin.
Does he have custom optypes? Diff calcs and consensus algos are the easy part.. Compare codebases with the base of where he started from vs ours and then come back
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:40:48 AM

Think of it as a tool its open source so people cam develop on top.. we focused onthe tool thus far and now are focusing on building on top although there will be refactoring.. trust me ive seen the code of alot of projects the tools that syscoin has at its disposal is going to enable apps that any other coins simply wont br able to do.. especially marketplaces.. this coin will be able to do a market better than anything out there today.. blockmarket is out and beta but it will be
built on top of and become something average joe
will find utility out of using. Thats just one service.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:19:46 PM

I've been keeping my eye on SYS for a long time and I just bought about 1 btc worth of it at my ideal price. I want to buy another btc more and I'm just patiently waiting. I've been really impressed with this coin lately and I'll be happy to hold for a long time to see if it rises to its true potential :-) I finally found the coin where I actually believe has a really bright future in front of it :-D
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:21:43 PM

I've been keeping my eye on SYS for a long time and I just bought about 1 btc worth of it at my ideal price. I want to buy another btc more and I'm just patiently waiting. I've been really impressed with this coin lately and I'll be happy to hold for a long time to see if it rises in its true potential :-) I finally found the coin where I actually believe has a really bright future in front of it :-D

If you didn't buy at 100 satoshi... you will have another chance soon enough!
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:20:27 PM

In average I bought at about 150 satoshi. I don't see it going down below 150 or at the most 140. I think the coin is going up as soon as people find out about the block market :-D What do you guys think about SYS?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:31:29 PM

Am glad to see SYS continue despite the several months of issues due to Moolah.  I've been away due to health issues meaning I've only been able to dip in and out of the crypto world - could a kind soul get me up to speed with SYS?  Also what happened with Ryan Kennedy - is he still being prosecuted?
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:58:20 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 02:34:31 AM by mauriek

Am glad to see SYS continue despite the several months of issues due to Moolah.  I've been away due to health issues meaning I've only been able to dip in and out of the crypto world - could a kind soul get me up to speed with SYS?  Also what happened with Ryan Kennedy - is he still being prosecuted?

As far as we know, the prosecution is still in process, the last update was that the judge refuse Kennedy request for money or something like that.

SYS must continue, the development had sacrifice too much hard work, time and money to stop now, as for recent updates, Blockmarket and Wallet 1.5.2 is in public beta stage now, Bitspark integrate SYS in their system.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:09:15 AM

damn this coin deserves well better price

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

Can I use the blockmarket to buy / sell illegal stuff ? Is it fully decentralized ?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:10:33 AM

damn this coin deserves well better price

It's a management problem.  Dev's are busy chasing pipe dreams sold by judges and lawyers in a judicial system that is a long time owned and regulated by criminals.  They will likely be made to pay more in fee's than what they will get back in terms of stolen BTC.  They seem to think setting case law and regulation of digital currency can change things, but exactly how far have the fat cats of paper currency allowed that to get over the last 45 or so years?
Now, you are just randomly rambling. Probably best just to stop posting for a bit.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: