Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:45:39 PM

25 retweets ? It's a bit too hard in the crypto world !..  Undecided   Need a celebrity for this one  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

Thanks Dano for not getting distracted by things (Supernet) not really relted to original plan.
Keep on keepin' on.

+1 Keep going at the work you guys are doing! Plus the marketing plan looks good Smiley
and have you given to the kids charity i bet you have not ..so show us how much you love sys coin then..

I'm all for charity, but what's withis Manbot guy spamming about it?
ha ha the only thing i know about spam is u put it on a sandwich and eat it..spamming ur funny u .. just trying to get people to donate for the kids charity.. if u moan about that we all know type of person you are self self self..don,t say spam coz i don,y really know what your talking about spam butties

Well - Your aggressive approach to making people donate by shaming them and guilting them into it will not work. In fact, it is counter productive and gives you and the charity a bad name.

You sir, are representing the charity badly. In fact, your approach makes this charity seem more like a scam than anything else.
do you  know what the way your saying it. that i am spamming i bet any money u want you did not donate.. i bet your 1 tight fisted horrible little shit. only a fuckin little cunt like you would even mention the fact that i am spamming for poor kids ..and if i was spamming ..so poor  kids could get more money so fuckin what no 1 would say that only a selfish little cunt like you go fuck ur self you tight little cunt i hope you become sick and no 1 helps you out die you cunt i fuckin hate people like you die twat  selfish little twat  who needs people like you in the world go and die cunt  right devs sorry for being so angry i hate twats like that don,t care for no 1 but them selfs ..no 1 else said i was spamming they new i was only asking to donate for POOR KIDS to help them delete but i hope that twat reads before you do die you cunt

Based on your response, I bet any money that nothing that is donated will ever reach any charity but will end up in your pocket instead.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

Wow, dude.  Watch that language.  Just chill out.  This thread is supposed to be about Sys.  We know about the charity now so relax.
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:30:54 PM

Thanks Dano for not getting distracted by things (Supernet) not really relted to original plan.
Keep on keepin' on.

+1 Keep going at the work you guys are doing! Plus the marketing plan looks good Smiley
and have you given to the kids charity i bet you have not ..so show us how much you love sys coin then..

ha ha the only thing i know about spam is u put it on a sandwich and eat it..spamming ur funny u .. just trying to get people to donate for the kids charity.. if u moan about that we all know type of person you are self self self..don,t say spam coz i don,y really know what your talking about spam butties

Well - Your aggressive approach to making people donate by shaming them and guilting them into it will not work. In fact, it is counter productive and gives you and the charity a bad name.

You sir, are representing the charity badly. In fact, your approach makes this charity seem more like a scam than anything else.
do you  know what the way your saying it. that i am spamming i bet any money u want you did not donate.. i bet your 1 tight fisted horrible little shit. only a fuckin little cunt like you would even mention the fact that i am spamming for poor kids ..and if i was spamming ..so poor  kids could get more money so fuckin what no 1 would say that only a selfish little cunt like you go fuck ur self you tight little cunt i hope you become sick and no 1 helps you out die you cunt i fuckin hate people like you die twat  selfish little twat  who needs people like you in the world go and die cunt  right devs sorry for being so angry i hate twats like that don,t care for no 1 but them selfs ..no 1 else said i was spamming they new i was only asking to donate for POOR KIDS to help them delete but i hope that twat reads before you do die you cunt

Based on your response, I bet any money that nothing that is donated will ever reach any charity but will end up in your pocket instead.
do you think when some 1 says charity .before you donate you make sure its for real  this guy i don,t even know him..he say donate and he will mention syscoin on radio so i thought good way to help kid and plus give syscoin a mention on the radio..so why is that not good for both partys  just trying to help community out and you get called a spammer well thanks for trying to help promote syscoin.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

Keep on keepin' on.

do you  know what the way your saying it. that i am spamming i bet any money u want you did not donate.. i bet your 1 tight fisted horrible little shit. only a fuckin little cunt like you would even mention the fact that i am spamming for poor kids ..and if i was spamming ..so poor  kids could get more money so fuckin what no 1 would say that only a selfish little cunt like you go fuck ur self you tight little cunt i hope you become sick and no 1 helps you out die you cunt i fuckin hate people like you die twat  selfish little twat  who needs people like you in the world go and die cunt  right devs sorry for being so angry i hate twats like that don,t care for no 1 but them selfs ..no 1 else said i was spamming they new i was only asking to donate for POOR KIDS to help them delete but i hope that twat reads before you do die you cunt

Again, manbot1 is not responsible for the SYS donated.  I can tell you that all SYS collected will go to Advocate Children's Charities.  

Also, listen in Saturday Morning to www.wlraradio.com at 10AM CST, we'll have a small segment and a shoutout to the people who donated.

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:45:22 PM

now that being angry you fuckin horrible human being i swear one day you will get sick and i hope no 1 try to help you out    your the only person ive ever known to mention about any spamming for charity..die you cunt i bet you wont even buy ur mates a drink ban me who gives a fuck not when i hear people like that cunt

Dude!!  Calm down!!!  We are not twisting arms here for coin!!  There have been a lot of people sending donations, and they are all welcome no matter how small.
madmartyk right you say some 1 donated 50 syscoin at start .. if i would of come out after that 50 syscoin and said you where a scammer how much would you have now i bet 1000 syscoin it the fact that i was making people feel guilty they all started to donate ..did i say to people if you don,t donate i will beat you up ..well to me thats aggressive to me.. the fact i was trying to make you feel a bit guilty to donate so what..you would not have all that syscoin if i never rallied every 1 up.. and now after you saying that i will donate no more
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:13:40 PM

I just registered to ask that we please ban manbot1 from posting in this thread.

Thank you.
BitcoinBitchez

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

Please stop filling this thread with a discussion about that charity.

He posted about it, people (including me) donated at free will. DONE!

Now lets keep this thread about SYSCOIN!
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

25 retweets ? It's a bit too hard in the crypto world !..  Undecided   Need a celebrity for this one  Cheesy

It is possible, just got to be ULTRA creative. Smiley
slex

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

- Moolah has still not released the full presale funds to us- we are asking that they clarify the situation with these funds by 9/7

I am unsure as to what you are requesting clarification on, as the terms have been made extremely clear to the Syscoin development team. In case there has been some confusion however, I'll publicly clear this up now.

We currently have 750 BTC, as well as 250 BTC worth of Syscoin. Your development team has already received 500 BTC ($245,000) for pre-existing expenses, and we are holding on to the remaining 750 BTC to release on a staggered basis, as per the public agreement that you committed to. The 250 BTC worth of Syscoin is set to be released along with the final staggered BTC payment, which is something you are additionally aware of.

I am mostly unavailable this week due to prior commitments, but will respond as and when available.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:11:41 PM

Moderated, Please keep the thread on subject and respect others opinions.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:36:51 PM

- Moolah has still not released the full presale funds to us- we are asking that they clarify the situation with these funds by 9/7

I am unsure as to what you are requesting clarification on, as the terms have been made extremely clear to the Syscoin development team. In case there has been some confusion however, I'll publicly clear this up now.

We currently have 750 BTC, as well as 250 BTC worth of Syscoin. Your development team has already received 500 BTC ($245,000) for pre-existing expenses, and we are holding on to the remaining 750 BTC to release on a staggered basis, as per the public agreement that you committed to. The 250 BTC worth of Syscoin is set to be released along with the final staggered BTC payment, which is something you are additionally aware of.

I am mostly unavailable this week due to prior commitments, but will respond as and when available.

I didn't know they'd had 500 btc, I have no problem with that but I think it should have been made clear to everyone. Thanks for clarifying, slex. Looking forward to the dev's public response.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:59:26 PM

well they deserve to have some money dont they?
i even think they should have all but i just came back online from bigger absence so have to read up everything

gefafwisp

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

well they deserve to have some money dont they?
i even think they should have all but i just came back online from bigger absence so have to read up everything

Yeah they deserve some. I just want clarification on the 500 btc and why the devs seem to be at odds with Moolah over their agreement.
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:21:13 PM

The issue is we have to hunt down this aggrement and then hope it is correct. I rather see a full payment but instead a clear timeline should be posted somewhere that is up to date and easy to find. It should be updated each time they are paid.

If possible make public all addresses. A full payment and syscoin team makes all addresses public works too. They could make expense report public based on those addresses. It seems strange as other coins don't have this issue or need to go into such detail.

gefafwisp

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

It seems strange as other coins don't have this issue or need to go into such detail.

Other coin devs didn't use escrow for their IPO. It was one of the reasons I invested and I'm happy to see a staggered release of funds as the coin development moves forward.
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Just a simple question for what appears to be the same dev team that completly dropped kittehcoin without doing any real development on it at all...Whats preventing the same from happening here?
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:44:17 PM

Just a simple question for what appears to be the same dev team that completly dropped kittehcoin without doing any real development on it at all...Whats preventing the same from happening here?

I think the agreement that Moolah will support by supplying developer needed to continue at least for 6 month then they will see and discuss it further.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:54:35 PM

We did not create KittehCoin, we took it over to ensure it continued, we were not bagholders, we were simply helping out the community. Pump-and-dumpers killed the price, no one would donate (or very little) to advance the coin so there really was no way we could keep it going which is the reason why we did a presale, we had many ideas but could not propagate them without money, I spent many months of my personal time (and so did the rest of the team) and a good amount of money out of our pockets with absolutely no return. We did not completely drop it either, we created a transition period for other devs to take over, unfortunately, no one was willing to dedicate their time like we did.

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:21:05 AM

thing is devs now dont get paid here or dont know how they wil lget paid, so with tchem being unsure.. community is unsure too. thats why we are on such low prices here.
maybe there should be moolah vs syscoin devs raodmap with dates. so if thy accompilish 1 2 3 milestone - they get some coins. this way i bet everything would run faster

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: