Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

Playing whack-a-mole with fudders is futile.
Like one of them said he'll just keep on posting.
It gives them the attention they want.
Ignore, ignore , ignore....I know its hard to do.

This. Negative or positive, all they want is attention.

<Insert favorite coin here>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coderboo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:09:34 PM

Lead Syscoin developer here. Thank you for your support.  You are correct in your assessment of the situation, and hope you make a tidy profit.

I myself am hard at work on the next version of Syscoin. We're planning a crop of new features and services which in my opinion will dwarf Syscoin's already-amazing offerings.  I'm not at liberty to discuss details beyond telling you that I'm personally buying as much SYS as I can - I hope that guy selling his 750k will PM me back.

One of your ICO holders here Smiley Can't wait to be wearing my swag here in Tahoe Tongue

What time frames are we talking for next version?

Please keep up the good work and push forward. I am surprised @ the current prices and hope it's just due to weak hands. Time will tell I guess.

Hey CJ, Watch the Syscoin blog for announcements and developments, we'll have some soon! In the meantime, if you're interested as to what I'm currently reading, and are looking for a great primer on what's coming in crypto-land, I highly recommend this:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/chainbook/Great+Chain+of+Numbers+A+Guide+to+Smart+Contracts%2C+Smart+Property+and+Trustless+Asset+Management+-+Tim+Swanson.pdf
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

Its time to dump "some" shit and in meantime, while awaiting Ethereum (how some fucks can even dare to compare to them?), invest in NXT.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:55:15 AM

Its time to dump "some" shit and in meantime, while awaiting Ethereum (how some fucks can even dare to compare to them?), invest in NXT.
You are more stupid than I care to explain.
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:26:22 AM

Lead Syscoin developer here. Thank you for your support.  You are correct in your assessment of the situation, and hope you make a tidy profit.

I myself am hard at work on the next version of Syscoin. We're planning a crop of new features and services which in my opinion will dwarf Syscoin's already-amazing offerings.  I'm not at liberty to discuss details beyond telling you that I'm personally buying as much SYS as I can - I hope that guy selling his 750k will PM me back.

One of your ICO holders here Smiley Can't wait to be wearing my swag here in Tahoe Tongue

What time frames are we talking for next version?

Please keep up the good work and push forward. I am surprised @ the current prices and hope it's just due to weak hands. Time will tell I guess.

Hey CJ, Watch the Syscoin blog for announcements and developments, we'll have some soon! In the meantime, if you're interested as to what I'm currently reading, and are looking for a great primer on what's coming in crypto-land, I highly recommend this:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/chainbook/Great+Chain+of+Numbers+A+Guide+to+Smart+Contracts%2C+Smart+Property+and+Trustless+Asset+Management+-+Tim+Swanson.pdf

Thank you. I've read the first few pages and will surely read the rest.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:44:20 AM

Playing whack-a-mole with fudders is futile.
Like one of them said he'll just keep on posting.
It gives them the attention they want.
Ignore, ignore , ignore....I know its hard to do.

This. Negative or positive, all they want is attention.

+1 to this approach. Just used IGNORE instead of delete. We will be moving to new forums as soon as possible we're trying to put them up alongside the website and blog which are launching Sunday 9/7. Once we have them up we'll just post news and a related forum link here on BCT but host the actual discussion on Syscoin Forums as others have suggested.

Things are coming along very well. We've hired a designer, and we're also talking to a marketing copywriter about a position. Additionally we have a Community Manager coming on board this weekend and he's already someone who's worked toward improving SYS and has talked with me several times on Skype and has great ideas/insights on where the future of Syscoin can go. After we finalize tomorrow, he'll be announced as an official member of the team Smiley

We have also started to open up our project management system to additional contributors so that everyone is working side-by-side within the same system. We're primarily focused on the website [re]launch this weekend while a smaller subset of the team pushes forward on the marketing microsite initiative. There are also NEW Syscoin features being developed, which will be visible on our roadmap on the new website!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:02:22 AM

And they say ignorance is bliss.  In this case, your ignorance is MY bliss:-)

If people do not see this as an extremely good investment risk wise right now, then I must be REALLY stupid!

The loss to gain risk in SYS right now is a no brainer!  It is so cheap, a few dollars can get you quite a few.....very little needed to "risk" here but HUGE potential gains.  I don't care what people have been saying negative around here, this team appears to be HIGHLY committed and has insane plans for this coin!  If they actually achieve what they are setting out to do, this coin is gonna be worth bucks!!

Every coin is a risk to invest in, most if you have not noticed are blatant and obvious scams.  VERY few real opportunities launch on this forum, whether they fail or succeed.....this is one of them.

I just don't get people in this crazy crypto world!!  But thanks to all that filled my ridiculously cheap buy orders today!  I was disappointed I could only pull in around 75k soon after the launch, but today more than doubled that, bringing my initial cost per coin WAY down:-)  I still KNOW I got the first ones cheap as hell at 600 sat and have not been bothered by that one bit, except the thought I could have gotten much more if I had waited......that is just how it goes sometimes, a fault of us all......we can't foresee the future. 

Well, I got my more.......so thanks for that.

Rock on SYS team......Fud, although INSANELY annoying is just a good sign that you have captured the attention of many!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:36:21 AM

I have to give a special shoutout and THANKS!! to Honeycutt22 for sending 50K SYS to Crypto for Kids!!!

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:37:36 AM

And they say ignorance is bliss.  In this case, your ignorance is MY bliss:-)

If people do not see this as an extremely good investment risk wise right now, then I must be REALLY stupid!

The loss to gain risk in SYS right now is a no brainer!  It is so cheap, a few dollars can get you quite a few.....very little needed to "risk" here but HUGE potential gains.  I don't care what people have been saying negative around here, this team appears to be HIGHLY committed and has insane plans for this coin!  If they actually achieve what they are setting out to do, this coin is gonna be worth bucks!!

Every coin is a risk to invest in, most if you have not noticed are blatant and obvious scams.  VERY few real opportunities launch on this forum, whether they fail or succeed.....this is one of them.

I just don't get people in this crazy crypto world!!  But thanks to all that filled my ridiculously cheap buy orders today!  I was disappointed I could only pull in around 75k soon after the launch, but today more than doubled that, bringing my initial cost per coin WAY down:-)  I still KNOW I got the first ones cheap as hell at 600 sat and have not been bothered by that one bit, except the thought I could have gotten much more if I had waited......that is just how it goes sometimes, a fault of us all......we can't foresee the future. 

Well, I got my more.......so thanks for that.
an
Rock on SYS team......Fud, although INSANELY annoying is just a good sign that you have captured the attention of many!
we know its cheap ..but some people bought 25 btc worth at 465 sats and 501 i think and your going on about 75k syscoin lol lol lol their loss is a hell of a lot more than you..u can not blame some people for being a bit peed off..but i do feel in time things will turn around..we just need to wait..but don,t forget every 1 who bought at ico prices their dreams have been smashed..their cars have gone their houses with swimming pools have gone even their 3 women have gone know...so u can understand why some people are going nuts..and even all those people who keep saying i bought 250 sats and i am buying at blah blah..your not making those that bought at ico prices feel very good..so best thing to do devs is don,t say nowt just carry on ..post what you need to post TECH STUFF.. not about fud or some one moaning about ico ..its to late their stuck in..and their going to moan.. and well within their rights to..so do what you need to do and prove people wrong.. I BELEIVE IN YOU..
manbot1

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:40:42 AM

I have to give a special shoutout and THANKS!! to Honeycutt22 for sending 50K SYS to Crypto for Kids!!!
HONEYCUT sorry for being so horrible to you i am very sorry u have got a hart after all..i was just trying to help out and got called a spammer but your right i should learn to speak to people better..so i am very sorry
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:47:22 AM

HONEYCUT sorry for being so horrible to you i am very sorry u have got a hart after all..i was just trying to help out and got called a spammer but your right i should learn to speak to people better..so i am very sorry

No worries:) Glad I could contribute to a good cause.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:15:43 AM

We need clear roadmap and changelog.

Till now, everything is messed up.

We can't get a clear vision about what's going on now.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:53:33 AM

or even better, create a private community on the syscoin site.

with the ipo money you would have thought this would have already been implemented imo.

We don't need any of the IPO money to do that- and we actually have this up and ready internally already. The question with that kinda of strategy becomes do we start having to do moderation/management in the private forums and on BCT or do we just move to private forums entirely (by private i mean public but with easier ability to ban and moderate more effectively). If we move then what is the best approach for keeping BCT informed but still keeping the discussion on Syscoin Forums? My initial thought is quick posts to BCT with locked topics that link back to the Syscoin Forums for discussion.

Interested in hearing opinions on this- we can move on this very quickly if people feel Syscoin Forums are the best solution here.

You guys are under shitstorm attack, not going to enter in the polemic topic about if you deserve it or not since is quite subjective but the fact is that you are, but you have also to think about the consequences of moving to an external, private forum because:

a) The fact of being able to ban/delete posts there will no doubt give the feeling of wanting to hide some of the opinions, there will ALWAYS be FUD, is something you just cannot avoid in crypto, and IMO you guys already endured the WORST part, why doing this now and not from the beginning of the launch problems?

b) There's a certain % of people that undoubtedly will miss information about SYS if you move the main news source there, unless you are REALLY disciplined and update this/another thread in BCT as well.

Just my thoughts.

Eth.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:08:21 AM

We need clear roadmap and changelog.

Till now, everything is messed up.

We can't get a clear vision about what's going on now.
+1

Agree and coming with the new website Sunday.

with the ipo money you would have thought this would have already been implemented imo.

We don't need any of the IPO money to do that- and we actually have this up and ready internally already. The question with that kinda of strategy becomes do we start having to do moderation/management in the private forums and on BCT or do we just move to private forums entirely (by private i mean public but with easier ability to ban and moderate more effectively). If we move then what is the best approach for keeping BCT informed but still keeping the discussion on Syscoin Forums? My initial thought is quick posts to BCT with locked topics that link back to the Syscoin Forums for discussion.

Interested in hearing opinions on this- we can move on this very quickly if people feel Syscoin Forums are the best solution here.

You guys are under shitstorm attack, not going to enter in the polemic topic about if you deserve it or not since is quite subjective but the fact is that you are, but you have also to think about the consequences of moving to an external, private forum because:

a) The fact of being able to ban/delete posts there will no doubt give the feeling of wanting to hide some of the opinions, there will ALWAYS be FUD, is something you just cannot avoid in crypto, and IMO you guys already endured the WORST part, why doing this now and not from the beginning of the launch problems?

b) There's a certain % of people that undoubtedly will miss information about SYS if you move the main news source there, unless you are REALLY disciplined and update this/another thread in BCT as well.

Just my thoughts.

Eth.

Thanks for the well thought out response. I'm now thinking that just allowing a parallel approach, mirroring the news here on BCT with links back to the blog/forum and posting it on the Syscoin Forums as well may be the best route. We'll just do normal posts here on BCT no locking or moderation. We'll focus primarily on responding to questions and comments on Syscoin Forums and then BCT.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
manbot1

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:35:57 AM

Just my thoughts.

Eth.
your right there will always be fud ..so i think they still post here..see i am looking to draw a contract if any 1 interested ..i am looking for some people to get involved with my business plan..we will buy a van and knock door to door and fix disposable lighters..when they run out of gas we will drill a hole at the bottom of the lighter and fill it with gas and then seal it back up..just don,t know how much to charge..but i am am sure we called all have a board meeting about the price and best form of transport to use for the business..i am looking for 20 people to invest 1 million syscoin each so if your interested contact me on www.iamfullofshit.com
mybabyin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:49:22 AM

The dev is keep updating and this is a good sign.The cap of syscoin is low enough i guess we will make another peak in few weeks.
zythos

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:43:25 AM

Thanks for the update Dan. Looking forward to checking out the new website and roadmap Smiley.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:57:09 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:08:28 AM by shadowduck

man..what happened here? :\

nothing, just some FUDers, conspiracy theory people, and somebody who thinks this thread is an exchange.

^^ This. Sorry for the mess we'll have someone fulltime to manage this stuff ASAP. I do have a dayjob + higher priority Syscoin imperatives.

What?Huh You still have a day job and only treat the development of syscoin as a part time job when you have free time??

Even when you got 1500BTC(Of course I know you have not received all of them till now), and syscoin is in such a tough situation?!

Are you guys respecting syscoin seriously?

Are you guys respesting us investors seriously?

I don't want to see my concern to be deleted in this thread.

I want your direct explaination.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:12:02 AM

Sorry for the mess we'll have someone fulltime to manage this stuff ASAP. I do have a dayjob + higher priority Syscoin imperatives.
What?Huh You still have a day job and only treat the development of syscoin as a part time job when you have free time??
I think you misunderstood Dano. He said that he has higher prio Syscoin stuff, (besides monitoring this forum), he did
*not* say that he has higher prio stuff *than* Syscoin.
He also promised someone to be allocated full time to babysit the conversation here.
He is making choices in his life - I would not want someone else to tell me how I should make mine. Would you?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:22:00 AM

Sorry for the mess we'll have someone fulltime to manage this stuff ASAP. I do have a dayjob + higher priority Syscoin imperatives.
I think you misunderstood Dano. He said that he has higher prio Syscoin stuff, (besides monitoring this forum), he did
*not* say that he has higher prio stuff *than* Syscoin.
He also promised someone to be allocated full time to babysit the conversation here.
He is making choices in his life - I would not want someone else to tell me how I should make mine. Would you?

^^

This, and the fact there there is a bigger team behind Syscoin, its not just one person. Things are moving really fast at the moment, great stuff to come and announcements.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: